Still in love/ Hooking them up

Conceited With Love

 

Later that night, before jessica came home, I had killer hide in her room.

“okay killer… make mama proud and scare the crap out of her! Okay?” i said holding his face while looking in his eyes. “aigoo” I sighed. “damn these beautiful eye of yours…” I smiled. “okay boy! go hide! Quickly!” I shouted. I ran to her window and saw Jessica getting out of the car. I chuckled to myself before I left her room and returned to mine.

“babe? What are you up too?” jaejoong asked laying on my bed looking through a magazine. “don’t worry about it!” I shrugged. I walked over and sat down with a big grin on my face. “what are you doing?...” jaejoong asked with a questionable look. “you’ll find out soon!” I laughed. I heard jessica’s footsteps coming up the stairs and then the sound of the door closing. “you ready oppa?!...any minute now…” I giggled. Then suddenly, “aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!”

I fell on my back laughing holding on to my stomach then eventually got up and ran to jessicas room with jaejoong behind and eun mi coming out of her room. As I was approaching, I heard killers loud bark. I tried to suppress my laughter before entering. “holy ! Jessica what happened??” I asked bursting in acting like I cared. She was trapped in the corner with her hands over her ears squatting on the floor. I walked closer and killer was still barking. “no! killer! No! you know you shouldn’t be barking this late!” I said playfully. “what is your stupid dog doing in here?!?!” Jessica freaked. “I don’t know! Someone must have let him in here then forgot him!” I lied. “unni! Its okay!...” mi mi said walking towards killer who was STILL barking. “QUIET!” I yelled then he finally stopped. Quiet is the magic word obviously. We stood in silent until I told mi mi to go back to bed. “…okay… but can killer sleep with me?” she asked cutely. “WHAT?! He just almost ate your sister and you want him to sleep with you!??” Jessica asked her sister.

“whoa! Hey! Are you over reacting just a little bit!?” I questioned. “he didn’t almost eat you… he was just barking!” I said crossing my arms. “alright mi mi… its late. Get back to bed hmm? jaejoong oppa… can you take her to her room please? I wanna have a talk with my cousin” I said turning to jessica. “neh unni, come on killer!” she said getting his attention then the three of them left the room. Might I add, killer’s tail was wagging as happy as ever. He knows that he didn’t do anything wrong. I smiled to myself and looked at Jessica. “where the heck were you this whole night?”

“worried?” she scoffed. “in your dreams” I answered. “so where were you?”
“why does it matter?” she asked getting up from the floor to gather the things she dropped. “because your my little cousin and since my parents are not home I am responsible for you!” I retorted. “…thanks but I don’t need your protection! I have…jungmin oppa.” she evilly smirked.

The name the strikes fear in my heart. She knew it well. “oh yea?! Then where is he?!” I said not showing fear like jaejoong said. “right behind you…” she said coolly. I quickly turned around and there he was. In an all-black suit with his bangs covering half of his face. “nice to see you again…” he smirked.

I slowly walked towards the wall keeping my eyes on him at all times as he was walking towards me closing the door. He signaled Jessica to give us some privacy and she obeyed. “w-what are you d-doing here??” I stuttered. “well… im being a good gentlemen and sending jessica home safely.” He answered stopping a few feet in front of me. “f-f-fine, she’s home now so leave”

“im sorry but that is something I cannot do” he smiled. I angrily stared at him with confusion. “oh? Jessica didn’t tell you?...we’re dating…and now that I am her boyfriend, I can come and go as I please…and im staying here for the night” he smirked again. “what?? B-boyfriend??”
“yep!... but theres something that you should know…” he said walking closer to me.

The fear inside me was building up so I made a dash to the door. As soon as I moved, he got a hold of my right wrist and held it tight…practically squeezing it. And with his other hand, he covered my mouth. I tried to pry his hand off with my free hand but it was impossible. Tears forming in my eyes as he was intensely staring at me with lust in his eyes. “…even if im with your cousin… you know I still love you…” he whispered in my ear. I felt chills run up and down my spine as he was talking to me. “I have never loved anyone like I loved you…you remember that night right?... the lay you were lying there…0o0o, just makes me drool when I think about it. I bet your wondering how im not in jail right?...hmm! funny what money can do…” he said lightly trailing my jaw with his lips.

“babe?” I heard jaejoong calling me. “cute how you two are now together…” he said sarcastically. “but remember this… you will be mine again…” he said harshly letting go of me. “oh… and don’t tell your BOYFRIEND about our little rendezvous… you wouldn’t want anything to happen to him do you?...” he finished. My eyes widen in shock. I was gonna wipe my eye but then I noticed something. My right hand… it was all purple but slowly turning back to its original color. “baaabe??” jaejoong called out again.

I quickly wiped my tears and left the room. I cleared my throat before answering, “yeah?” i hollered to him. “come back to bed already hmm? its getting late! And I wanna snuggle!” he said with a slight chuckle. “okay! Im coming!” I shouted. “that’s what she said!” he said back making me lightly smile shaking my head. “…ert…” I scoffed to myself.

Before entering my room, I covered my wrist using my sleeve. Thank god I was wearing a long sleeve. I faked a smile and walked casually into my room closing it. “what took so long? What did you talk about?” he asked looking at me. “…oh?...uh… just some stuff…” I shrugged and he nodded. “come sleep with me!” he said patting the space next to him. “such in a rush to sleep! My goodness!” I giggled. “im just in a rush to get next to you!” he said hugging me. I was moving around to get comfortable when I accidently crushed my own hand making me cry out in pain. “AHHH!” I winced. “oh ! whats wrong??!”
“oh…nothing!” I said shaking my head. “… you scared me…”
“sorry…” I said apologizing. “lets get some sleep hmm?” I smiled looking at him. “mmm…” he hummed closing his eyes. I moved myself on his chest and laid there holding him as if my life depended on it.
“whats wrong?” he asked suddenly wrapping his arm around me. “…its nothing…I just… love you…that’s all” I said avoiding telling him the truth.

“I love you too dear” he said kissing the top of my head. “good night…” he whispered. “good night…” I whispered back.

Jaejoongs pov

Next morning, as I was opening my eyes to the bright rays of the sun, I felt something on my stomach. I looked down and grabbed a hold of it. “ah…” I heard her softly reacting to my touch on her hand. When I bought up her hand to kiss it, beneath the sleeve something caught my eye. So I lifted the fabric and my eyes immediately shot open. I quickly sat up in bed and began rolling the sleeves up as ______ was waking up. When she realized what I was doing, she instantly snapped out of my grip and sat up.
“whats on your wrist babe???” I asked. “what??” she said acting dumb. “there! on your wrist!” I pointed. “it looks all bruised and beat up! What happened!?”
“n-n-nothing!” I stuttered thinking about jungmin’s words from last night. “don’t tell your BOYFRIEND about our little rendezvous… you wouldn’t want anything to happen to him now do you?” “I accidently slipped and fell on my wrist in the kitchen yesterday.” I quickly replied.
“this is nothing?!” I asked grabbing her arm reshowing the both of us the black and purple colors around her wrist. “really! Its nothing!” she said snatching back her arm again. “Im fine oppa…” I smiled. “don’t worry okay?”

I nodded my head as I helplessly looked at her. “she’s bullting me…”I thought. “something like that does NOT look like she slipped and fell. It looks more like…finger prints…what did her and Jessica do last night?” I thought questioning myself.

“hmm! oppa! I was thinking today we could go shopping yea?” she asked with grin. “hmm? yea sure” I smiled back. “okay then im gonna go get ready” she said placing a kiss on my cheek before heading off to the bathroom.

“somethings not right…”

End of POV

When we were both done getting ready, we stepped out of my room to head down to breakfast when we saw jessica and jungmin coming out of her room. I instantly looked away with my arms locked on jaejoongs and jaejoong was on defense. “good morning!” Jessica waved to us. “heading down to breakfast?” she smiled. “me and Minnie are heading the same way!” she said grabbing on to his arm as they walked passed us. “was he here last night?...” jaejoong whispered. “…I don’t know… he wasn’t here when I was in the room with Jessica…” I lied. “maybe he came after we slept or something” I shrugged.

We walked down the stairs and into the dining room when I saw mi mi eating with killer beside her eating his breakfast as well. Then of course, sitting across from her was the two ‘couple’.

“oppa… im suddenly not hungry anymore…” I said softly. “can we just go?”
“yea… im suddenly not hungry either…lets go” he said leading me to the door. “wait…” I said turning around. “mi mi ah! Unni and jaejoongie oppa is leaving okay? Be a good girl while im gone! And don’t give the maids and butler a hard time!”
“no problem unni!” she replied back with a smile. “killer! Come here!” I shouted then he pranced over. “sit” I commanded. “killer yah… take care of mi mi mmm? If anything goes wrong you protect her okay?...” I whispered petting him immensely. “go finish your breakfast” I said sending him off. “see you later unni! Me and killer will be waiting!” eun mi yelled. “okay” I answered back. “bye mi mi! ill see you later!” jaejoong said.

At the mall, I stopped by the Versace store, Gucci store, Louis Vuitton store, Burrberry store, fendi, chrome hearts and the apple store. I got myself the new ipad from there and all the other stores I got clothes, shoes, belts, wallets and purses. Shopping helped me calm down for the time being. Jaejoong bought a few stuff also but then he started to complain because he had to carry all the bags.

“damn baby! Why are you buying so much stuff??” jaejoong asked. “I don’t know… I just feel like I needed too” I replied shrugging. “this is a lot of stuff! Can we go now? Cause… I don’t think I can feel my arms anymore…” he whined. “…alright you big baby…but… im getting hungry aren’t you?” I asked.

“yea I am too” he replied. “lets go to the dragon house! Im dying for their soup!” jaejoong exaggerated. Walking back to the car, I noticed that ive seen this guy everywhere we were. He was wearing all black and I could barely see his face which caused me to worry a little. “hurry up oppa!” I cried. “im trying! Its kinda hard to see where im walking with all these bags!” he complained.

I was in a panic so I grabbed some bags from him and shoved them inside the trunk of my car. I ran over to the drivers side and got in while jaejoong was taking his precious time. “come on princess! We don’t have all day!” I shouted at him. “actually… we do have all day… and who are you calling princess!?” he questioned. I didn’t bother to answer and just started the engine and left the parking lot immediately.

“thank god…” I whispered as we sat down in the booth. “whats wrong?” he asked. Again, I didn’t answer and looked around.
“oh! hey!... isn’t that dara… and Youngbae??!” I said out of surprise. Jaejoong turned to look and it was. “…are they out on a date?...” I questioned. “seems like it…”
“awww how cute! My best friend and your best friend!” I said in awe. “they totally look cute together” I smiled. “hey babe?... have you ever noticed anything about Youngbae before?..” he asked suddenly. “what do you mean?”
“I don’t know… like has he ever tried to get with you?”
“Youngbae??  Get with me?? ha!” I laughed.
“…that’s not what dara says…”
“what?...dara said something about me?” I asked.
“not you personally but about you…”
“good or bad?...” I asked suspiciously.
“like it matters” he scoffed.
“so what did she say?...”
“… okay babe… what im about to tell you… don’t be too surprise and don’t over react so much okay?”
“okay…” I agreed.
“I heard from dara that Youngbae told her… that he likes you…” he whispered.
“I know…”
“ehh? You knew yet you didn’t get with him?”
“yea” I nodded.
“why not?”
“…because youngbae oppa is just a friend I don’t see him as the boyfriend type. Ive always treated him like a brother anyway…”
“so you would never get with him or ever like him?”
“of course not! we’ve known each other for too long to ever become lovers! Eww!”
“ yea… your right that is gross…” he laughed.
“… you know honey… ive been thinking… we should get them together…” I smirked.
“get them together?... haha dara would like that…” jaejoong smile as I gasped.
“dara likes Youngbae!?” I gasped again.
“duuh! Its so obvious!” jaejoong pointed out.
“then we have to definitely get them together!” I clapped.
“…but theres one problem… how do we know if Youngbae even likes her when he likes you!” he exclaimed.
“good question…” I said thoughtfully.

___________________________

sorry for any mistakes! lol like i said before i just write i dont read it lol
hopefully i can write more drama later today but for now im 
off to sleep! good night! er...good morning! lol