Reunited

Conceited With Love

 

*Flashback*
On the way back to Korea from japan, jaejoong and me managed to get seats next to one another in first class.

“oppa!” I grinned.
“huh?” he said with his eyes on his comic book.
“can you stop reading for a second please?” I asked cutely.
“hold on… 1 more page…” he said still reading.
“yah… this is important.”
“alright, what is it?” he said finally looking at me.
“you know… ive been thinking…since my parents trick me into coming to japan, why not trick them back?”
“…how?”
“well… think about it. Our parents sent us to japan for us to like each other right?...i say lets pretend that we hate each others guts!” I smiled.
“how is that tricking them?” he chuckled.
“… I don’t know why… but my parents really seem to like you and they’ve been trying to get us together since the day of that party at our house.”
“babe… please… whats there NOT to like about me?”
“theres one!” I pointed out.
“what?”
“you being conceited about yourself!” I laughed. “but my point is… they REALLY seem to like you… so what do you say?” I asked on the bottom of my lip.
“oh god… that’s really cute…” he muttered. “… alright, for you my dear, ill do anything.” He smiled then leaned in to kiss my cheek.
“yes!” I softly shouted.

End of FLASHBACK

 

As my heart was panicking, my phone suddenly went off and the elevator doors closed.

Calling: YoungBae Oppa

…” I thought. “why is he calling me now??”

I didn’t know whether I should pick up or not because I was feeling really frustrated.

“ill just let it ring…ill call him back tomorrow…” I said feeling bad.

YoungBae’s POV

“hmmm?...why isn’t she picking up?” I said staring at her room window. “….maybe shes already sleeping… shes probably exhausted from being in the hospital all week…” I sighed.
“guess ill just go home and see her tomorrow…”

I started the engine to my car and drove home.

End of POV

Reaching the penthouse level, I approached jaejoongs door slowly. I stood in front of the door looking down at the ground when the door opened.

“YOU’RE HERE!~” he cried then grabbed me pulling me in.

He gave me a massive hug but… I wasn’t in the mood to hug him. Of course I was happy to see him again but then what came to mind was…what I saw in the lobby.

“baby?...” he asked pulling away. “whats wrong?” he asked observing me.

With no words coming out of my mouth, a simple tear dropped from my eyes.

“no…” I whispered softly shaking my head.
“hmm? no what? Honey…are you okay?”
“no…” I said again with the same blank expression. “no…no… no! no!” I cried with more tears.
“hey?! Honey! tell me whats wrong?? Why are you saying no??” he said wiping my tears away.

My breathing is now getting uneven. I turn to look at jaejoongs eyes but ended up fainting in his arms. If I remembered correctly, I didn’t really eat dinner with my parents but lied to them about taking a drive in order to come over to jaejoongs place. With no food in my stomach, and stress going on in my head, I fainted. When I woke up, I was in jaejoongs bed under the covers over me. The lights were dimmed and it was quiet. It reminded me of when I was trapped in that room with jungmin. I started to panic and yell for jaejoong.

“jae?...jae?!” I shouted frantically getting out of the bed and out of the room. “jae??!” I cried with tears again.

I looked around crying before I heard his voice coming from the kitchen.

“babe????” he called back.

When I found him, I ran to him and hugged him as tight as possible. I cried into his neck and wrapped my arms around it. He hugged me back and we stood there hugging for a few minutes longer before he carried me to the couch. He sat down on the couch with me sitting in his lap and caressed my hair.

“…whats wrong?...you’ve been acting weird since you got here...”
“oppa…”
“mmm?”
“…i…saw…j-j-jungmin i-i-in the lobby…”I stuttered.
“WHAT?? Are you sure?? Are you sure that you weren’t imagining it?”
“why would I imagine someone I despise the most here? Why would I wanna bring back that horrible memory?!” I cried even more.
“what the hell would he be doing here??”

I shrugged and shook my head.

“its okay baby…don’t cry hmm? I know its hard…but remember… you promised me that from now on that you would have good memories…”
“I don’t think I can do that anymore…I know that hes here! I know that he’s around!”

I heard whimpering coming from inside jae’s room.

“ah! My killer!” I jumped. “where is he?!”
“hes in the my room in his cage.”
“maybe if I have him with me, I can calm down…can you go get him please?” I begged.
“sure… ill be back” he said carefully getting up removing me off his lap.

I sat in the living room waiting when I heard little paws running across the floor.

“killer!” I smiled picking him up.
“that was quick” jaejoong said coming out of the room referring to my mood change.
“killer!~ mommy missed you so much! Daddys not being mean to you right?” I pouted at killer.
“im not the one being mean. HE’S the one that’s being mean. He bit on my slippers and scratched up my rug” jaejoong said ratting out killer then sat down next to me.
“mmm! gwenchana! Daddy can always pay for a new one. I don’t know why hes complaining” I said to killer.
“heey!” jae whined. “I love watching you smile baby…but promise me… no more mental break downs okay? It scared the hell out of me”
“I cant guarantee you that but… ill try…”
“you hungry?” he asked all of a sudden.
“sorta…how did you know?”

He did a side chuckle before answering me.

“wae?” I asked.
“…when I was carrying you to my room…” he grinned. “I heard you stomach growl. I honestly thought that you were gonna attack me” he smiled

I pouted in embarrassment and my eyes looked over to jae.

“attack you huh?...” I said with my eyes set on his.

I smiled and repeatedly raised my eye brows.

“…ohh…does that mean what I think it means?” he asked leaning in.
“mmm hmmm” I said nodding.

With jaejoong get closer to me, killer started barking. His lips were closing in on mine but I turned away before they actually got to touch.

“get me some food boy!” I said to his ear.
“gosh…” he pulled away pouting. “not even a please” he said getting up.
“big baby… please and thank you!” I shouted at jae.

Soon after, he bought a tray of dishes filled with the food he cooked.

“cha!~” he said setting down the tray on the table in front of me. “you want me to feed it to you too?” he asked sarcastically.

Without hesitation, I nodded.

“fiiine…” he said cutely.
“babe… don’t worry, when you do stuff for me, ill always pay you back” I smiled.
“don’t worry about it, just pay me back with your body” he said sticking his tongue out at me.
“oh!...what was that one thing I used to say to you all the time?... how did it go?..in-”
“in my dreams…” he finished.
“good boy!” I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

After eating, jaejoong put the tray of food away and came back to join me on the couch with killer.

“its getting late babe…I should go” I said yawning.
“but…but you just got here…”
“I was here since 8 its almost 11. My parents are gonna think I died on the road while driving if I don’t go back home.”
“ummm… well its too way too late for you to be out right now anyway so why not stay here with me?”
“because… we just got home from japan and I would like to go sleep in my own bed.”
“but…but…im gonna be lonely…” he pouted.
“its okay honey… you’ve stayed by yourself for quite sometime now I think…” I said getting up with killer in my arms.
“…fiiine…suit yourself. I didn’t want to have to bring this up but… do you really wanna go back down to the lobby and see…the guy who must not be named?...” he said creepily.
“yah!...would you say that to me to get me to stay?! You dare bring that up after what I went through tonight?!”
“im sorry but I just want you to stay pleeeeeeeease!!!???” he begged.
“babe, don’t do this now please? Im tired…im gonna go home”
“no! I wont allow it!” he said blocking me with his arms wide open.
“mooove… im gonna go hooome!” I yawned.
“no! its too dangerous!”
“how is me going home dangerous? Its where I live.”
“its not that…its because your tired!...you cant drive while sleepy! What if you fall asleep while driving??”
“ill risk it…”
“no!” he said still blocking me.” I will DEFINITELY not allow it!”

He bent down and lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder with me trying to hold onto killer.

“oppa! This isn’t time for games!” I smiled trying to sound mad.
“whose playing??” he said carrying me to his bedroom.

He carried me inside his room and bought me over to his bed and quickly threw me down as he went to close and LOCK the door. He came back and grabbed killer and put him inside the cage and LOCKed him up. He then returned back to the bed and jumped into the empty space next to me and LOCKed his arms and legs around me.

“this is ridiculous” I laughed.

I didn’t fight with him because I was terribly tired from the flight and the fainting from earlier.

“only this once oppa…” I said falling asleep.