happiness doesnt last forever

Conceited With Love

 

Authors pov

Next morning jaejoong was the first to wake up. Slightly rolling around in bed, he stretched and let out a light groan. He then turns to face ______ who is still sleeping soundlessly next to him and stares at her while she slept. Caressing her jawline, he smiles at the innocent face in front of him then suddenly, ______ starts to open her eyes slowly. When her eyes finally adjusted, “…why are you smiling so early this morning?...” she asked tiredly. “…we did it again…” he whispered with an even bigger smile.

“…mwoh?...”
“we did it a second time” he smiled. “…im on a roll” he chuckled soon after. “…shut up…” she softly giggled after turning away. “come here…” he said pulling her into a hug. “last night was good babe,” he said lightly squeezing her. “mmm hmm…” _____ replied with closed eyes. Then suddenly, “unni!! Oppa!!”

Quickly opening her eyes _______ gasped while sitting up and stared at the door. “did you remember to lock the door last night??” she asked with her heart pounding. “me?... you were the last one to come in here last night,” he answered back. “oh !” she cried getting up off the bed grabbing the bed sheet to cover her body. As she got off the bed, the sheet tangled around her feet and she fell roughly on the floor.  “ooowwww!” she cried in pain. “oh my god, honey are you okay??” jaejoong asked sitting on the bed. “unni! Oppa!! are you wake yet??” mi mi’s voice asked getting closer to my room door. “she cant see us like this!” she said rapidly getting up and dashing towards the door.

As she was getting closer to the door, it was starting to slightly open. “oh no!” I loudly whispered then slammed it shut again. “unni?? Whats wrong?” mi mi asked. “nothing!” she replied locking the door. “what do you want mi mi?”
“I wanted to eat breakfast with you and oppa!” she happily cheered. “…umm…w-we’ll meet you downstairs okay? Just go wait for us at the table!” I shouted. “ookay!~” she said then left.

End of POV

“whew… that was close” I said wiping my forehead. “So?...im not ashamed of what were doing” jaejoong said laying back down on his back. “im not ashamed either its just that she’s seven! Totally inappropriate for her eyes!”
“ let her see who cares? Shes the one that doesn’t bother knocking first.” jaejoong chuckled. “and are you gonna take responsibility for that?” I asked walking back to the bed.
“no…”
“exactly.”
“but ill take responsibility for what we did last night though~” he grinned. “unlike someone who didn’t want to take responsibility the first time we did it!” he said teasing me. “say what??” I turned to look at him. “you didn’t want to take responsibility for the first time we did it remember? Instead you turned to alcohol” he said reminding me. “crap…” I whispered feeling embarrassed. “so what of it?” I shrugged.

“so im saying… take responsibility for what you did woman!” he cried playfully. “you cant make me!” I said sticking my tongue out at him. “make you?... alright, I will” he said pulling me making me fall on my back. “yah! Mi mi is waiting downstairs for us, we have to get dressed and go eat with her!” I cried under his grip. He just smirked and stared into my eyes without saying anything. “are you gonna take responsibility or not?” he asked. “… and what if I don’t?” I retorted. “well then… wait and see!” he said tickling me.

I shrieked and laughed as he tickled me. “I HATE WHEN YOU DO THIS!” I shouted. “TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!” he shouted back. “this isn’t fair!! You know my weakness!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”
“take responsibility!! Take it! take it!!” he chanted. “OKAY OOKAY! STOP ALREADY!”

“About time!” he stated. “… I really really hate you…” I pouted. “I hate you too!” he smiled.

I got up off the bed and looked at him. “you know what I noticed?...”
“what?...”
“your always so cocky after … I don’t know if I want that for the rest of my life!”
“so then?... do you wanna break up?”
“fine… lets break up.” I shrugged. “ we always argue after we do it and I don’t wanna go through this every time.”
“…are you serious?” he questioned. “you suggested it… so im considering it…hmm… maybe Eli is single…” I said while pondering. “hey hey! No one will ever be your boyfriend besides me!” jaejoong said proudly.

“You. Are. Mine!” he said attaching himself to me as we walked to the bathroom. “yea whatevers” I smiled.

We finally washed up and got dressed and went downstairs to eat with eun mi. “hey what took you guys so long?” mi mi smiled when she spotted us. “uh…” me and jaejoong stalled. “nothing..” we forcefully smiled. We sat down and ate our breakfast when we were all startled by the sound of the front door being slammed.

“what the hell was that??” I questioned. Storming into the dining room was Jessica. And on her face were tears. “unni??” eun mi said with concern. “Jessica?” I said getting up, going towards her. “whats wrong??” I asked her.
“jungmin!” she cried. “jungmin!” she said again. “mm?? what about jungmin??”
“he dumped me!”
“dumped you?... lets go to the other room and talk hmm?” I said dragging her along.

I sat down on the couch with her and calmed her down before trying to talk to her again.

“what happened?” I asked when she managed to calm down. “he dumped me! he said there was another girl! hes in love with another girl! when I find that other girl im gonna kill her!” she said out of anger. “whoa Jessica! isn’t that a little too much??”
“I don’t care! You don’t know how much I loved jungmin! I did everything for him just to make him happy! I cant just give up like this! Unni! I have to call him to let him know that I don’t wanna let him go!” she cried rummaging through her purse. “where the hell is my phone??!” she said in frustration.

“! I must have left it at his place! Im gonna go get it!” she said getting up.
“hey! Arent you a little to… desperate for him?” I questioned. “I wanna go see him too!” she said making way to the door. “but I cant go alone…he might try to beat me up again…”
“ehh?? Beat you up?? He beats you up and you still want to get back with him??!”
“unni understand me will you?? im in love with him! Deep love!... but will you go with me to get my phone??”
“go with you??... ummm…”
“please unni! I promise it will be real quick! Im just gonna run in and come back out before he spots me! please??” she begged.
“ummm, I don’t know… cant you get it yourself?”
“i can but…what if I don’t come out? He will hit me for sure for going back.”
“then don’t go back at all! Just get a new phone! Your risking your life just for a phone??! How stupid can you be??!”
“that phone has pictures of me and him and I don’t wanna lose that!... if you don’t want to go then fine, ill go myself! and if anything happens its all on you!” she shouted storming out the room and out the door.

“what happened??” jaejoong asked when he came into the living room. “…ill tell you later” I said rushing out the door after Jessica. I got in her car and left with her on the way to jungmin’s place. She over to me and smiled. “thanks for coming with me unni. I knew you wouldn’t leave me alone…your way too nice…” she said as her smile disappeared.

As she was driving, the environment around us was getting dark. “this is the way to jungmin’s place?...”
“yea…”
“are you… sure?” I asked getting scared. “don’t worry unni! Don’t be afraid…I know this place like the back of my hand…”

She drove and drove deeper into the woods and finally came upon a huge estate.

“we’re here!”
“this is it?? all the way out here??” I questioned.
“yep”
“so im supposed to go in there with you??” I said pointing to the place in front of me then faced her.
“yea… but unni theres something I should tell you” she said with a evil smile as she pulled her phone out from her purse. “you’re the other girl!” she shouted as my door opened and two guys got ahold of me. “yah! What the hell! Jessica! you had your phone this whole time???!” I cried.
“take her inside and wait until your master returns. Make sure you keep a very close eye on her” she commanded. “ive got a phone call to make…” she said dialing a number.
 “you tricked me! how can you do that to me?? im your cousin!” I cried.
“a cousin that has what I want…”
“what could I possibly have that you want??!”
“…jaejoong…”

When she said jaejoongs name, my heart stopped instantly.

“hey oppa! its me Jessica… yeah… everythings done. All you have to do now and be here… im making my way back now…alright, bye.” She said then hung up.
“now if you’ll excuse me… jaejoongs waiting for me…” she evilly smirked again.
“waiting for you? what the hell does that mean??”
“…so idiotic…you know cousin, I should really be thanking you because… you did everything according to plan...”
“p-plan??”
“right… you fell for my fake sob story, you believed every word I said and most importantly, you got into the car with me… so if you don’t mind… see ya!” she said getting into her car.
“NOOO!!!” I shouted as the two guys dragged me inside the house. “JAEJOONG!!” I cried as they closed the door.

Authors POV

At the Yang estate, jaejoong has been subdued and placed into jessica’s bed. After _____ left with Jessica, jungmin and a few other guys showed up and rushed in through the door and attacked jaejoong. He was knocked unconscious and carried up to jessicas room. Eun mi was locked up in her room while killer was caged up while wildly bark and growling at the guy who put him in there.

Standing around in jessicas room, nothing could be hear except for the sound of jaejoongs phone ringing. So jungmin found jaejoongs phone and looked at the strange number.

“no one important” he said turning off the phone and throwing it aside. “im gonna be busy today so im leaving first.” Jungmin said as he coolly left the room then the estate.

On the other hand at jungmin’s estate, someone has been watching over _______ like a hawk unless told otherwise.   

________________________________

this is what i came up for today :D sorry!
i admit it is rushed but you know me, i rush things a lot. 
ill try to update later maybe who knows...til theeeen, thanks for reading!! <3