Jaejoongs words of wisdom

Conceited With Love

 

“hey cousin!” Jessica said standing up walking over to me. “this is my friend…park jungmin!” she said introducing me.

In my arms Killer started growling and barking that cause me to jump back and bump into jaejoong. He held me on the side and stood there with me while I was squeezing his hand as I was lightly trembling.

“aren’t you gonna say hi?” mom asked.

I blinked a few times with tears wanting to bursted out with the shock and surprise I receive but I couldn’t let my parents know why. There he is… sitting in my living room… like nothing happened. He’s here… in my house… smiling at me and jaejoong.

“______!” Jessica said lightly shaking me.
“…h-h-hi…” I said softly.

He got up from the couch and walked towards me and reached out his hand.

“hi! Im park jungmin.” he said to me and ignoring jaejoong.

It was like they never knew each other because of me. I looked at his hand in front of me and hesitantly reached for it.

“unni!” mi mi screamed while running towards me.

I stopped myself from touch jungmin and turned away and kneeled down to hug mi mi as jungmin and Jessica returned back to their seats.

“hey kiddo…” I said rubbing her head.
“unni! I missed you!” she said hugging me.
“me too!”
“heeeey… did you forget me?” jaejoong asked as he bent down to hug her as well.
“of course not! the most handsomest oppa!” mi mi smiled as she looked at jaejoong.
“o0o0o I like that!” jaejoong smiled at her.
“unni! Is that a puppy?” she said with her eyes locked on killer.

Before she pet him, killer sniffed her hand and it causing her to giggle.

“hes cute unni! Is he yours? Whats his name? can I play with him?”
“yea…” I smiled. “hes mine and jaejoongie oppa’s baby…”
“yours and jaejoong oppas baby?” she questioned cutely.
“yep!...” I answered.
“excuse me?? I heard baby?” mom said standing up. “aigoo yah!...thats not a baby that’s just a dog!” she yelped.
“not just a dog omma… hes my son!” I said trying to seem like Jessica and jungmin didn’t matter at the moment.
“hes not staying here” mom said shaking her head.
“appppppaaa!” I whined to dad. “I want killer to stay here! Anhdwae?”

Dad looked at mom and then me then back to mom. When his eyes returned to me, I showed dad killers blue eyes. Dad used to have a dog himself years before he met mom and dad has always been a dog lover.

“yeobo!...looooooook! he has blue eyes!” dad said walking over to me then grabbing him.
“no! absolutely not! he cannot stay here!” mom said firmly.
“but mooooom!” me and dad whined at the same time.
“no!” she said again.
“awwww man!” I said snapping my finger. ”…mom… didn’t you want me and jaejoong to have a real baby?” I asked.
“of course! Its what ive been waiting for this whole time.”
“… then… ill make a deal with you…me and jaejoong will go make as many babies as we can but!... you have to be nice to killer!”
“eewwww! Gross!” Jessica exclaimed.
“…whuuuuuuut kind of a deal is that??” mom said sitting down. “for you to give me a grandchild… all I have to do is… take care of the dog??”
“mmm!” I answered.
“….fine!.... it’ll be easy!” mom said trying to pet killer when he started barking at her.
“yes!!!” me and dad cried high-fiving each other.
“unnii!!!~ I wanna play with him!” mi mi said pulling on my jacket.
“sure!” I smiled taking him back from dad.

“lets go play with him upstairs hmm?” I said looking at mi mi.
“yaaaaaY!” she cried.
“nice meeting you….” I said without making eye contact before leaving the living room with mi mi and jaejoong.

Once we got upstairs, we entered my room and closed the door while locking it. I let killer down on the floor with mi mi while I walked towards the bathroom.

“…uh… ill be right back guys…” I said with my voice crackling.
“babe?...” jaejoong said while following me.
“…im fine…im just gonna go into the bathroom real quick okay?” I said giving him a smile.

Right when I got into the bathroom, I quickly closed the door and locked it. My chest was hurting. It was like I was suffocated. It felt so difficult to breathe. I wanted to cry badly but since mi mi and jaejoong were outside in the room, I didn’t want them to hear me. So I the shower and sat on top of the toilet crying. I promised jaejoong that I wouldn’t cry anymore so I couldn’t let him see me like this. And especially mi mi. Memories were finding their way back into my mind again and it replayed like it happened just yesterday. With that, I cried even harder when I heard a knock on the door.

“baby… are you okay?” jae asked while knocking.
“yea! Im fine!” I said clearing my throat. “im just gonna take a quick shower! I suddenly feel dirty!” I said with a small giggle at the end.

I grabbed the towel and covered my face from it hoping that it will muffle my crying.

“I don’t believe you!” he shouted. “open the door right now!”
“no! im really taking a shower!”
“then let me see!”
“no! you ert!” I sobbed.
“honey! open this door right now or… ill break it!”
“no!” I cried even harder knowing that jaejoong is so loving.
“ill give you to the count of 3!”
“no! stop it!”
“1!”
“im taking a shower!”
“2!”
“oppppa!!”
“3!”

Before he rammed by door the door in, I slightly opened the door with a towel wrapped around me looking at the floor with my head titled down.

“are you really taking a shower?....” he asked.
“I told you I was….”
“….then… why isn’t your hair wet?...” he asked lifting my chin to look at him.

With my eyes puffy red and my hair all messed up, he came into the bathroom with me and closed the door.

“…why did you lie to me?...” he asked turning off the water.

I didn’t answer him and stood still.

Its because of him isn’t it?” he asked.

I lightly nodded looking back down to the ground with tears coming out again.

“come here…” he said grabbing me by the arm guiding me to sit on his thigh as he sat on the edge of the tub embracing me.

“…I don’t want to say anything to upset you even more but… like I said… I want you to cry. Don’t hold anything in and I don’t want you to hide it… I don’t know what hes doing here… but im sure hes up to something again… and this time we’ll have to be a million times extra careful.  By the looks of it, your cousin doesn’t want to make things right with you by inviting him here….we really have to be careful this time because now….there are two and those two are Jessica and jungmin…you hear me?”
“..yea…” I sniffled.
“…okay… then…I want you to take a shower and feel refreshed. I want you to act like nothing has happened and if any questions pop up, act like you don’t know and say that you were with me…what he wants is your fear. The more fear you give off the more he thinks he has accomplished something....now im gonna go make some phone calls okay?...ill wait for you inside the room.” He said walking out the door.

Jaejoongs pov

With mi mi playing with killer on the floor, I pulled out my phone and made my call.

“if they want to play dirty, then we can do the same” I thought as while listening to the line ring.

“hello?” I said when the voice picked up.  
___________________________________________

One long chapter separated into two! gotta love it!
hope you all like the update! ill update when i can! thank you!