Night Out

Conceited With Love

 

When night fell and it was time for dinner, one of the maids came upstairs to get me so I could join my parents for dinner. When I finally got downstairs, my parents had already start eating without me.

“nice for you to finally join us” dad stated when I sat down.
“sorry appa. Its just that I had a really bad headache so I took a little nap” I said looking at mom.
“feeling any better?” dad asked.
“yea. I took medicine for it. Don’t worry” I smiled at dad.

After dinner, my parents and I moved to their office room for some dessert and tea.

“here you are young mistress” one of the maids smiled handing me my tea then moving on to my parents.
“thanks” I said smiling back then drinking my tea.
“so _____...how did your date go?” dad asked.

When he finished that question, I spat out my tea causing myself to cough. Mom came over and rubbed my back while I set the teacup down on the table in front of me.

“it went well yeobo!” my mom excitedly told my dad.
“oh?” my dad smiled. “Jaejoong seems like a nice young man right mom?” dad asked still smiling.
“he is!” mom answered him.
“I don’t see it” I said shaking my head.
“don’t see what?” mom asked.
“that Jaejoong is a nice young man” I reiterated.
“its cause you haven’t got to know him yet.” Mom said.
“yea… that night at the party, he talked in such an unbelievable manner and impressed even his own father.” Dad added.
“wish I can see that side of him” I sarcastically whispered.
“hmm?” mom questioned. “did you say something dear?”
“uh… nothing omma…” I smiled forcefully.
“ahem!” my dad said clearing his throat.

Both me and mom turned our attention that way and in dads hands were envelopes.

“oh!~ whats that appa?” I said pointing to what was in his hand as I got up and walked to his desk.
“this…is our trip to paradise.” Dad said placing it on the table.
“oh! where are we going?” I asked picking it up. “paris? Milan? Hong kong? Thailand? Phillipines?” I asked smiled as I opened the envelope. “japan?...JAPAN!” I cried jumping up and down in circles.

My mom got up and stood by my dad and they both watch me jump up and down going crazy because were going to japan. When I finally stopped, I walked over to my parents calmly and hugged them.

“when are we leaving?” I asked.
“this weekend.” Mom smiled.
“ohh really?!” I said staring at the tickets.

When I spotted the date, I started to jump up and down again but then I realized something.

“wait…how come theres only one ticket? Where are yours and moms?” I asked.
“right here.” Dad said pulling out another envelope.
“ohhh! Okay then! I have to go tell Youngbae!” I said running to the door. “maybe he could come too!”
“wait dear!” mom yelled after me.
“wae?” I said.
“theres something that we should tell you… this trip is sorta hush hushed so… don’t tell Youngbae or anyone anything. Okay?” mom said.
“….but I always tell Youngbae oppa everything…” I said then thought about something. “did you guys do something to this trip?” I questioned looking at them suspiciously.
“of course not!” dad said clearing his throat again. “why do you say that?” he said.
“I don’t know… its just that you guys were okay with me telling Youngbae oppa about our trips before. Whats wrong with now?”
“nothings wrong.” Dad said shaking his head. “your mother and I just thought that it would be better for it to be a family vacation.”
“family?...vacation?....mmmmmmmm….. okay! Then ill go pack early then.” I yelled smiling then running to my room taking my plane ticket with me.

Before I left my parents office room, I noticed that they were looking at each other with a face of relief.

“I guess they are happy for this upcoming family vacation.” I thought closing the door then going to my room.

_______ mom’s pov

“plan succeeded!” I said high-fiving my husband.

My husband let out a sigh and grabbed the envelope in front of him.

“whew! Good thing she didn’t open this envelope huh dear?” he said holding up the empty envelope.
“yea good thing. If she found out that shes going by herself this weekend, she would go crazy.” I said walking over to the couch.

Sitting down, a sad face started to form on my face.

“whats wrong honey?” my husband asked.
“…yeobo… I don’t like the thought of our daughter going to japan alone…she doesn’t speak a spit of Japanese. How is she supposed to enjoy herself?”
“don’t worry dear…everyone in japan knows English...good thing we sent her school in LA for 5 years huh?” he laughed.

I smiled lightly as I watched my husband take out his phone and call someone.

End of POV

As I got to my room and closed the door behind me, I ran to my closet after placing the ticket inside my dresser so I don’t lose it. Inside my closet, I went over to where I kept all my suitcases.

“hmmm?...im going to japan… which suitcase do I wanna use?...Louis Vuitton?...or Gucci?” I said aloud to myself. “or Versace?”

I thought about it back and forth then finally made my decision.

“Louis Vutton it is!” I said pulling it out from the pile of suit cases.

As I was pulling it out, I heard my phone ringing. So I ran back into my bedroom to see who it was and it was Youngbae oppa.

“oppa?” I said picking up.
“hey! How was lunch?” he asked.
“ugh!... don’t ask. It’ll just give me another headache” I laughed.
“that bad huh?” he said.
“suuure?” I said sounding unsure. “whats up?” I asked him.
“ah!...jiyong is having a party tonight, just to have one at his mansion. Wanna go?”
“uh….” I said while thinking about the trip to japan. “I was gonna pack though…” I said softly.
“what?” Youngbae said.
“oh nothing! Uhmmm, sure ill go. I haven’t seen jiyong oppa in a long time.” I giggled.
“awesome! Ill be there in a few minutes then k?”
“alright. See ya!”
“later”

I hung up my phone and walked back to my closet.

“I guess I can pack just a little bit for now then later on, I can pack again.”

With that being said, I started thinking about which clothes to bring and placed them into my suitcase. After a while, my phone rang again and it was Youngbae oppa telling me he was outside. I hung up my phone and fixed myself up a little bit before heading to my parents office room again. Before I went in, I knocked.

“mom? Dad?...” I said slowly creeping in. “im going with Youngbae oppa to jiyong oppas place. Ill be back later okay?”
“alrighty dear.” Mom smiled.
“remember! It’s a secret! No telling ANYONE!” my dad said placing his pointer on his lips.
“I got it dad! Ill see you guys later. Good night!” I said closing the door.

I ran downstairs and out the front door and got into Youngbae oppa’s car. On the way to jiyong oppas place, I couldn’t help but smile at the thought of going to japan. I loved going to japan. So many people, so much things to do. It’s a lively place no matter what time. And around this time of year, its always so relaxing to see the cherry blossoms.

“what are you smiling about?” Youngbae asked.
“nothing…im just happy to go and see jiyong oppa that’s all.” I lied.
“ohh. Well… guess who else is gonna be there?”
“who?”
“bingu hyung (or TOP for those who don’t know… lol), chaerin, bommie, daesungie, minzy, and seungri.” he said.
“ohhh! So our old crew is together again!”
“yep! Exactly.”
“jiyong said that he hasn’t seen then for a long time either so he put together this get together” Youngbae laughed.
“ohh…”I said nodding my head.

With all the talking going on, I didn’t even realize that we were pulling up to jiyong oppa’s place. We got out and walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Once the door opened, there was music playing and the smell of food filled our noses.

“AAAAAYYYYYY YOOOOOOOO!” jiyong shouted greeting us.

We walked in and he gave me a hug while he high fived Youngbae then pulled him into a bro-hug.

“whats up girl?! long time no see!” jiyong said.
“oppa! I know! Long time no see yourself!” I shouted.

We walked to the living and I spotted all my friends at different areas of the room.

“wuddup!” I shouted to the entire room.

After I got to say hi to everyone and catch up, we heard the doorbell rang. Jiyong oppa went to get the door himself cause he gave all his maids and butlers the night off. When he came back, a familiar face was with him. I stared and blinked for a few minutes until jiyong shouted for everyones attention.

“hey guys! Let me introduce to you, the NEW CEO of Nippon hotels here and in japan. Park jungmin!”
“hello everyone! Nice to meet you. Please treat me well!” he said bowing to the room.

I stood staring at him until chaerin caught me looking at him then nudged me.

“hey! You okay?” she smiled.
“huh? What?”
“your gonna stare a hole in his face, if you don’t stop” bommie laughed.
“what are you talking about?” I said.
“unni! You like him don’t you?!” minzy cried.
“what?!” I said finally realizing what she said. “no..no!” I said shaking my head. “i…just- ive met him already.”
“ohhhh??” chaerin said. “how did you meet him already?” she finished.
“uh… I was out to lunch today and I bumped into him.”
“ladies…” jiyong said with jungmin beside him. “meet my friend park jungmin.”

Jungmin greeted everyone and then reached his hand out to me and shook my hand. His eyes were set to mine like mines were set on his.

“oooookay! Awkward environment!” chaerin said with her eyes wide open. “lets give the two love birds space. Lets go see what bingu oppa is doing over there with the rest of the guys.” Chaerin said talking to minzy and bommie.

They walked away and giggling to each other and I just looked at them like I was gonna kill them but with the presence of jungmin there, I couldn’t ruin my image.

“please excuse my friends.” I smiled.
“oh no… don’t worry.” He smiled back.
“so… new ceo huh?” I said.
“yes…” he smiled. “I officially became the new ceo of the chain of hotels we own here and in japan from my father today.”
“ohhh. Must be nice” I said still smiling like an idiot.
“it is now…” he said still smiling back at me.
“drink?” Youngbae said popping out from nowhere.
“anything besides wine, beer or liquor?” I asked.
“of course. You know I will never give my friend any kind of alcohol.”
“thanks oppa.”
“so what are you two talking about?”
“nothing. Just jungmin-sshi’s line of work and things like that.” I said with jungmin smiling next to me.
“yo! Youngbae! Get over here! Time for shots!” bingu oppa shouted.
“alright!” he shouted back. “you okay?” Youngbae asked me.
“yup!” I smiled.
“okay.” He smiled then looked at jungmin. “take care of her for me.” he said then ran to jiyong who was at the table with bingu oppa.
“will do.” Jungmin said looking at me. 
___________________________

finally updated! hope this loooong chapter makes up for all those weeks for not updating.
and sorry... no jaejoong in this chapter today :D 
its just that we've been so busy since his birthday lol! xD 
thanks for reading!
comment and subscribe please?? lol