Riddles To My Heart

Conceited With Love

 

Later that day, when I woke up, it was late in the afternoon already.

“baby…” jaejoong said nudging me. “babe… get up…”
“noo…” I groaned with my eyes closed.
“food is gonna get cold if you don’t… get up…”
“that’s what a microwave is for…” I replied
“so you wont get up huh?...fine..” he sighed. “get up!” he said kissing my face causing me to move.
“no…”
“get up” he said kissing another part of my face.

Then another part, then my lips, my forehead, my nose.

“get up” he said again.
“oppaaaa~ I just wanna sleep and wake up when I want too~” I said holding onto his face still with eyes closed.
“but I made you food… Get up please??” he begged.
“…aish…” I sighed. “…fine…”

I opened my eyes and see that… im outside?

“surprise!” he grinned.
“what the??.. what am I doing outside? How did I even get out here?” I said looking around.
“I carried you out here while you were still sleeping… you know… mi mi was right. you are a deep sleeper…” he said lightly shaking his head.
“… I hate you…” I said with a blank face. “im going inside.” I said getting off the hammock.
“oh !... im sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry!” he said embracing me from the back. “im sorry… forgive me, lets go eat breakfast hmm??” he hummed before carrying me and placing me in my seat.

When breakfast was done, I was getting ready to clean and bring in the dishes, but jaejoong told me to just leave it. Then out from nowhere, I see three ladies in white and black outfits come and clean up the mess.

“…who are they?...” I softly asked as they walked away.
“maid service” he chuckled then took my hand. “lets go inside so you can change and wash up…” he said leading the way.
“how… did they get here??...”
“by boat… how else?”
“why did you bring them here all of a sudden?”
“don’t worry about it… go wash up and change.” He said pushing me into the bathroom. “I got you some clothes too… I thought you might like it.” he said handing me a bag.
“… thank you?...” I answered confusingly taking it.

I closed the bathroom and thought back and forth about whats happening. So I washed up and changed into a white dress he got me.

Photobucket

“cute…” I smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

When I turned to walk out of the bathroom, I saw something on the floor.

“…mmm??” I questioned picking it up. “must have come out of the bag…”

TO:_________

Hey honey, I bet your wondering what this
little note is doing in the bag. Well, the answer is simple.
Keep reading and you will find out.
Love, jaejoong

I turned the note over and read the back. (see if you guys can figure it out without peaking at the answer as the story continues… ps: I FAIL so much at making riddles forgive me! xD )

I am sometimes long
I am sometimes short
I have one eye that shines brightly
and I could even go long distances.
what am i?

“riddles?... why in the hell is he writing me riddles?” I said stepping out of the bathroom. “jaejoong!” I called out. “yah! Jaejoong ah! Why are you giving me riddles?? Whats going on??” I asked but no answers. “jaejoong??” I said looking around.

I then sat down on the bed and starred at the note thinking hopefully theres a clue in there somewhere.

“…sometimes long… sometimes short…” I uttered to myself. “what the heck is long but sometimes short?...” I sighed looking around the room. “one eye that shines brightly...ah! a flash light!” I shot up from my seat. “why does he want me to have a flash light?” I thought searching the room.

“here it is!” I shouted picking it up from behind the tv. “oh?... another one…” I said detaching it so I could read it.

If you are reading this note, that
means that you have found the flashlight.

I am either lying or sitting.
I wait all day to be picked up.
When I am open, I fill your head with knowledge.
what am i?

lying or sitting….” I thought. “when I am open… I fill your head with knowledge…” I reiterated. “waits all day to be picked up…” I read again looking around the room.

After doing that, Im pretty sure I looked everywhere and nothing had a note on it. So i left jaejoongs room making my way to the living room when I walked past a bookcase.

“oh!...sitting or lying down, waiting to be picked up, filling my head with knowledge” I said looking through the bookcase. “ohhhh!!” I cried excitedly taking out the…books?
“theres more than one!” I said taking out five books.

Out of the five books, one of them had the next riddle.

If you are reading this note,
that means that you have found the books.

I am sold in stores and I can be
made from many different materials.
I can be brought to the beach or picnics
What am i?

Ps: take the books with you

 “take the books??... but they’re so heavy…” I sighed. “im gonna need a bag or something for this” I said walking to the kitchen. On the counter, I saw a tote bag lying there so I picked it up and opened it. When I was about to put the books and flash light in, I saw another note.

If you are reading this note,
that means you have found the bag.

“oh yeah! Im so smart! Didn’t even have to figure that one out” I giggled to myself and continued to read the note.

I can be enjoyed at parties or events.
I am best when cold.
But in order to enjoy me, you have to
pop off the stopper.
what am i?

“parties… or events…oh!” I scoffed. “so easy… its fricken wine…” I said heading for the fridge. “ohhhh yeeeahh!..” I cried out when I found it. I took it out of the fridge and placed it in the bag with the rest of the items after removing the note.

If you are reading this note,
that means that you have found the wine.

I am extremely long.
I am usually locked up in a cup or bag.
Also filled with bursting flavors.
what am i?

“….now its just getting extremely easy…” I scoffed to myself.

So I went over to the pantry and walked in, finding the answer right in front of me.

“raaaamyun!” I sang when grabbing it.

You have probably found the ramyun
already right?
I am running out of riddles so uh…
just take the empty tissue box with you.
should be right next to the ramyun.

Now head on outside towards the beach, using the flashlight
and be careful since its dark outside. Your next riddle is:
I am worth millions of dollars
I am handsome
and I love someone named
Yang _________

Who am i?

I literally laughed out loud at the riddle because if that wasn’t obvious, I don’t know what is.

“aish… jaejoong…” I smiled shaking my head, heading outside. I placed the ramyun and empty tissue box inside and walked towards the beach like the note instructed. Shining my way through the trees, from far away, I see lights flickering. A LOT of lights flickering.

“what the?...” I thought walking closer.

When I got close enough to see it, I gasped quietly and looked at the gorgeous scene in front of me and jaejoong dressed incredibly hot. Being distracted by whats in front of me, I didn’t even realize that there was a song playing softly in the background. And that song is… there goes my baby by usher.

“what are you doing?...” I said still stunned by the surroundings.
“…surprise babe…” he smiled taking my hand.

I crossed over the candles, and he lead me to the table and pulled out my seat.
“whats all this??...” I asked looking around.

Candles surround the table creating a heart around us, while white curtains flow in the breeze.

(like this! But imagine that there candles surround the whole thing in a shape of a heart! Lol)
Photobucket

“you have the items?...” he asked ignoring my questions.
“yeah…” I said handing him the tote bag. “why did you have me gather all this?...”
“you’ll see….” He softly said serving me the wine. “…okay” he sighed sitting down in front of me. “
“okay?...” I repeated. “tell me whats going on?...” I asked looking into his eyes.
“…ramyun…” he said taking it out and looking at it. “… remember us having ramyun in japan on that rainy day?” he smiled.
“mmm..” I nodded smiling back at him remembering that time.
“the best ramyun ive ever had… since I ate it with you…” he said lovingly staring back at me. “see these books?...” he said placing one of the books in front of me.

It was a book on Japan.

“…going to japan was the best decision ive ever made… because I got to see and hang out with you… even though we were at each others throat all the time…” he chuckled.
“… what the heck would we even argue about anyway?” I softly giggled.
“ridiculous things that’s for sure. But… it made me fall deep in love with you…” he said as I blushed. “now do you see the other books” he said spreading it out in front of me.
“mmm…” I nodded.
“read each title…”
“… okay… ‘Will To Believe’ ‘You and I’ ‘Mary, Pity Woman!’ ‘Me and My Lover’” I read aloud.
“…now take the beginning of each title… and what does it say?” he asked.

So I took each word from the beginning and got the answer causing me to gasp as he got on his knees.
Will To Believe’ ‘You and I’ ‘Mary, Pity Woman!’ ‘Me and My Lover’

“will you marry me?” he asked taking out the ring from before as I sat staring at him then the ring then the books with my mouth open.
“….you…” I said slightly tearing up. “you… you’re so… clever!...thats soo cool! The thing with the books! Oh my god!... Yes I will marry you!” I shouted hugging him a hug then a kiss.

He slid the ring on my finger and gave me another kiss.

“mmm… but oppa… what was the empty box of tissue for?” I asked.
“… im sorry for those days that I made you cry. I was such a jackass for doing that. I had you bring the empty tissue box because… I wanted to be the one to wipe away your tears… no matter what your crying about…”
“mmmm…..oppaaaa~” I cried at his sweet words before hugging him. “… I love you…”
“I love you too!...” he replied giving me a passionate kiss.
___________________________________

lol yes i finally updated. yay? hahaha
im not trying to be mean but i have a life too lol 
im sorry for any mistakes its late at night/morning and im sleepy.
so i hope you enjoyed this chapter and feel free to comment and
go crazy about jaejoongs proposal to her lol 
thanks for reading! <3 <3 <3