First Kiss?

Conceited With Love

 

I blinked and looked at him oddly.

“Excuse me?” I said.

He let out a cute little chuckle then walked to pass me.

“Just kidding” he said walking away.

I followed him back to the living room and sat down on the couch. He then picked up the phone to call somewhere.

“send it up.” He said then hung up the phone.

We sat in silence until someone rang the doorbell and he got up to get it. I turned to see who it was and it was room service. I watched as they placed the plates on the small table in jaejoongs dining area. Once they were done, they respectively bowed and left us. Already at the table, he sat down and called me over. I got up from the couch and walked over to the table and sat down.

“I didn’t know what you liked so I ordered what I think you would eat” he said piling food on his plate.
“oh… thanks.” I said looking at the different variety of food in front of me.

I started placing food on my plate when I saw jaejoong eating caught my eye. I was frozen in my seat and just watched him eat.

“wow… slow down. Its not gonna go anywhere.” I said suddenly.
“I know its not. Its just that ive been waiting for you since this morning and haven’t eaten anything til now.” He said slowing down his pace.
“sorry…” I said softly.
“look… theres something I want to say…” he said.
“okay?...what is it?”
“…im sorry for scaring you then kissing you yesterday.”
“…apology accepted…” I said taking my first bite.

He smiled and continued to eat at a reasonable speed.

“so…how do you like it?” he asked.
“its great…” I said.
“great! Because we just hired a new chef for the kitchen downstairs. Im glad you like it!”
“hired? Are you the manager or something?” I asked while eating.
“oh you don’t know?...”
“know what?” I said tilting my head.
“guess you don’t…” he said softly. “well… im the owner…”
“of the kitchen?”
“no, this building.”

I furrowed my eyebrow confusingly.

“this building?... as in the hotel?”
“yup!” he grinned.
“Ohh…” I said nodding my head in acknowledgement.
“but yea… anyway… im sorry for that kiss yesterday.”

I looked down at my plate face down completely blushing so he wouldn’t see me then I finally looked up.

“its fine, really.” I said.
“no no…” he said. “ im sorry… if that was your first kiss” he finished.

I giggled a bit and ate some more.

“whats so funny?” he asked.
“…sorry to burst your bubble but… that wasn’t my first kiss.” I said still giggling.
“I wasn’t!?” he bursted out. “I mean…” he said clearing his throat. “ it wasn’t?!” he asked calmly.
“no…” I said shaking my head. “if your curious… I guess ill tell you.” I said putting down my fork.
“a long time ago, when I was like 3 or 4, before we were rich, I ran up to this little boy on the playground and kissed him.”
“how do you remember that? It was so long ago…”
“I don’t. that’s what my mom told me when I got a little older… she also took a picture of it happening.”
“ohh I see…did you ever figure out who that little boy was?”
“it was Youngbae oppa..”
“ah…” he sighed. “well im done eating… you?”
“yea… I think im done too.”

We got up from the table and headed back to the sofa when my phone rang.

“hello?” I answered.
“_____?! How is everything?!”
“ummm… its going great.”
“that’s fantastic honey! tell omma about it when you come home okay?!”
“araseo” I said annoyed then she hung up.

I looked at my phone and shook my head then placed it back inside my bag.

“umm… I should get going now…”
“whats the rush?” he asked with his legs crossed looking at me.
“Youngbae oppa is waiting to do something with me today.” I lied.
“oh him again..” he said sounding sorta jealous.
“yea… don’t wanna keep him waiting.” I said getting up and heading to the door.

Jaejoong got up and followed me to the door.

“I guess.. ill uh… see you around.” I said opening the door then closing it before he said anything else.

I quickly ran towards the elevator and pushed the button to go down. Reaching the lobby, I walked out and crazily thought to myself.

“why is my heart beating so fast?...why was he acting so nice to me today?”

His odd behavior got me thinking like crazy. I didn’t realize the way I was going until I bumped into someone. I quickly turned around and bowed to apologize.

“please excuse me. Im really sorry” I said continuing to bow.
“oh no… please excuse me” he said looking me in the eyes when I finally stood still.

I blinked while looking at him with my mouth slightly open.

“hello” he said breaking the silence.
“hi…” I said softly.
“im terribly sorry for bumping into you. Are you hurt anywhere? Would you like to go to the hospital?” the guy asked.
“uh…no… im fine thank you” I smiled.
“im park jungmin by the way. And you are?” he asked while smiling beautifully at me.

Photobucket

I observed his face and stared at his cute smile for a few seconds before answering him.

“im yang ____. Nice to meet you.”
“nice to meet you too.” He continued to smile.
“um…” I said breaking my stare from his face. “ ive gotta go. It was a pleasure running into you.”
“the pleasure was mine” he said as he watched me run out of the building. 
___________________________________________

ive finally updated after forever! i know this chapter is a bit boring but
i promise it will get better in a couple chapters or so.
thanks for reading! remember to subscribe and comment!