Cheater

Conceited With Love

 

Next morning, I was outside in the backyard by the beach grilling some seafood for today’s lunch by myself since jaejoong was still sleeping. When everything was done, I went inside to get him.

“oppa…” I said nudging him lightly. “get up, its lunch time”
“mmmm...” he groaned. “… lunch?...what happened to breakfast?...”
“ we slept through it. its lunch time already. Get up! Come on!” I said pulling his arm. “mmm! Nooooo!~” he pouted. “get uuuuup! The food is gonna get cold! You do this every time… you can sleep more after eating! Come on! Come on!” I chanted lightly hitting his back with my fists.

When he didn’t answer me, I decided to threaten him.

“… get up or ill give you another thousand years of pain!” I said reminding him of that day.
“oh! no! please! Im up now!” he said quickly sitting up. “mmm! Good boy now come on!” I said pulling him. “whoa whoa! Wait… did you forget? Im still !”

“oh! my bad… well then put on some clothes and ill see you outside kay?” I said peck him on the cheek.

Outside, I was sipping on some wine waiting for him to come out.

“its about time princess!” I hollered when I saw him.
“sorry, I couldn’t find my sunglasses” he said when he got closer to the table. “whats for lunch today?” he smiled.
“ grilled shrimp, clams and scallops with steamed crabs”
“mmmm” he hummed before digging in.

We had our lunch messing around and feeding each other along with a nice cool breeze flowing through.

“the water looks cold” jaejoong said suddenly looking over at it.
“it is” I smiled.

Photobucket

“hey baby… I bet you cant stay in the water for more than 5 minutes” he challenged.
“psshh I bet YOU can stay in the water for 5 minutes” I scoffed.
“yes I can!... bet?” he grinned with his  hand out in front of me.
“okay… bet!” I said shaking on it.
“alright… winner choses punishment”
“okay but nothing erted though. Im getting sore and tired from it.”
“darn!” jaejoong said snapping his finger. “…fine.”
“alright…lets go!” I shouted standing up and heading over to the water with him.

As we stepped in the water, I squealed from the piercing coldness. “aaahh!” I cried. “if you cant handle step out and receive punishment!” jaejoong teased.
“damn!... no! I will never get out! You get out!” I shouted at him.
“no way! Im a man! And we should be able to do this no problem!”
“aahh!” I squealed again. “how long since its been already?!” I asked.
“I don’t know?... I don’t have a timer!”
“what?? Then how do we know when 5 minutes is up??” I questioned.
“then… lets see who can stay in here the longest?”
“… okay” I said holding my hands together next to my mouth.
“if it doesn’t feel cold anymore, walk down deeper so the water will move up your body okay? And no cheating!” he emphasized.
“cheating?? How do would I cheat? Unless I like extremely cold water and it doesn’t affect me… the wind isn’t helping either….” I pouted.
“give up then!” jaejoong taunted.
“heck no! this is my chance to treat you like a slave!”
“so that’s my punishment if you win? Your gonna make me your slave?” he questioned.
“yup!”
“alright” he said quietly nodding his head probably thinking of a way to get me back.

Standing in the water, we didn’t know how many minutes passed. We walked deeper into the water so now the water is up to our thighs.

“I cant take it anymoooore!” I shuttered from the coldness running through my body.
“then get out” he said sticking his tongue out at me flickering water my direction.
“hey! Stop! That’s cheating! I cant lose!” I cried flicking it back.
“what?? What are you talking about??” he said now splashing the water on me.
“heeeeey!” I said splashing it back.

Now with our clothes entirely wet with the wind blowing, it made things ever worse.

“its freeeezing!” he said finally.
“heck yea it is! My toes are turning purple!” I said looking down at them.
“mine too…lets get out then before we die from this.” He said walking over to me to hold my hand.

I immediately agreed and walked right out without realizing that jaejoong let go of my hand.

“BOOM! In your face! I won!!” he shouted with joy.
“what?” I said facing him confused.
“you stepped out first!” he said pointing down at our feet.

I was out of the water making no contact with the water while jaejoong was still standing in the water. He was literally boarder line of the water.

“I won!” he shouted again.
“no fair! You tricked me!!” I complained.
“I won fair and square!” he laughed.
“… ugh! I hate you!” I said pushing him hard making him fall back into the water before storming away.
“babe! Its time to accept punishment!” he cried quickly getting up and following me.
“no! I don’t accept punishment from cheaters!” I said stopping.
“I didn’t cheat! You really did step out first!
“yah…” I said before starting to feel uneasy.
“honey?... whats wrong?...” he questioned with a worried look.

I almost fell but he caught me before I hit the ground.

“baby??... oh … you have a fever…” he said rushing me inside.

He took me to my room and laid me on the bed and placed the covers over me.

“you okay honey??... ill be back okay? Im gonna go see if theres anything hot for you to drink.” He said dashing out of the room.

I pulled the blanket up closer to my neck and it felt like heaven having warm on my body. Few minutes later, jaejoong came in with a hot cup of green tea.

“look, I found green tea in the cabinet and medicine. Can you sit up and drink it?” he said placing it down on the night stand to help me up. “be careful… it might be too hot. Let me blow on it for you” he said reaching for the cup and cooling it down for me a bit.
“its okay, the hotter the better…” I said taking it from him.
“ I don’t want you to burn yourself. your lips belong to me too”
“your worrying about my lips? Aish… what kind of a boyfriend are you?...” I said drinking it then eating the medicine. “im still cold…” I uttered.

When I said that jaejoong lifted the blanket and placed it over himself and got closer to me wrapping his arm around my waist. When I was done with my tea, I laid back down with jaejoong cuddling me.

“your enjoying this aren’t you?” I scoffed softly.
“a little” he smiled.
“ugh… I didnt expect this. Sorry baby…” I said.
“its okay. Because of your sickness we closer than before” he chuckled.
“… im sleepy…” I mumbled.
“mmm… take a nap then… maybe you’ll feel better afterwards.”
“mmm…” I hummed nodding lightly before falling asleep.
____________________________________

When I woke up, it was dark outside and jaejoong wasn’t next to me. The room light was dimmed so I was left in complete darkness. I tried sitting up but I got dizzy to I laid back down.

“where did he go?” I whispered to myself. “jaejoong oppa!!” I cried out. “oppa!!” I cried out again.
“hmm?? what??” he said walking into the room. “where did you go?...” I asked turning to look at him.
“im making dinner. I figured you might be hungry when you wake up. You feeling any better?” he asked walking towards me feeling my forehead.
“… your still hot” he said removing his hand.
“thanks I get that a lot…” I giggled.
“your sick and you got jokes hmm?” he smiled. “you need anything right now?
“…no… but thanks honey… ill just try and watch tv then until your done.”
“its almost done kay? Just a litte bit longer.”
“okay…” I answered before he left the room.

While watching tv, I was falling in and out of sleep a few times before jaejoong came into the room with dinner.

“honey?... wake up. Dinner time…”
“mmmkay…” I groaned before slowly sitting up.

I leaned my back on the headboard and he placed the tray in front of me.

“thank you…” I said looking at the food in front of me.
“wae?...doesnt look good?” he questioned.
“no it does but im too tired to eat…I cant even move right now.” I said sluggishly.
“ok… ill do it” he said starting to feed me. “and just because your sick doesn’t mean that theres no punishment either” he smirked.
“whuuuut?...me being sick isn’t punishment enough? This was your fault” I accused.
“its not my fault entirely. You accepted!”
“… ugh… fine… whats my punishment?” I asked as he continued to feed me.
“your punishment?... hmm….” he said thinking. “remember in japan… you called me something a few times and ive grown to like it. it has a nice ring to it…” he grinned.
“what I called you?... big jerk?” I questioned.
“no” he said shaking his head.
“stupid idiot?”
“no” he said shaking his head again.
“what did I call you?...”
“you called me prince”
“o…kay?... you want me to call you prince? That’s it?”
“im glad you asked that!” he grinned. “your full punishment is calling me prince jj even when theres people around and you have to do everything I say for the next week. Agreed?”
“… fine… agreed..” I repeated. “ I think im done. Thanks oppa…”
“ah! Ah! Its not oppa anymore its prince jj” he smiled.
“whatever” I smiled back. “prince jj!” I giggled.