out of the bag

Conceited With Love

 

At jaejoongs place getting ready to leave, jaejoong suddenly turned to me.

“babe?”
“yea?” I said playing with killers ears.
“I should have told you to bring clothes…” he sighed.
“bring clothes? Why?”
“because were gonna be staying there for a few days.”
“a few days? I thought it was only for today?”
“honey…were not gonna be driving for a few hours just to stay for today. That wouldn’t make any sense”
“…yea…” I nodded. “okay?...so should I go back home to get my clothes?...but I told my mom that I was gonna hang out with my friends today not disappear for a few days.”
“you know this would be easier if your parents knew that were dating” he pouted. “do we have to keep our love a secret any longer?”
“…I was thinking about it… and yes we do because… of Jessica. Trust me baby, I wanna tell my parents and everyone but theres something holding me back.”
“what is that something? Don’t you wanna be proud and show who your boyfriend is?” he said making me feel guilty.
“of course I do” I said hugging him from the side. “I want everyone to know that you belong to me but its something that I cant do right now. My cousin is just starting to like me and I don’t wanna ruin that.”
“what about later on when you do tell the truth? The results are gonna be the same whether its now or later”
“…damn it…” I uttered letting out a long sigh. “when did you become to smart?” I smiled.
“ive always been smart.” He smiled back. “…so what are you gonna do?”
“I don’t know… what should I do?”

____________________

Authors POV

After ______ left, her mom walked to the dining room and awaited breakfast to be served as well as her husband. As soon as he walked in they greeted each other and planted a kiss on each other’s cheek.

“_____ and jessica isn’t up yet?” dad asked.
“jessica is still sleeping and _____ left already to meet up with chaerin and bommie” mom smiled.
“chaerin and bommie?” dad questioned. “they’re here?”
“yea… that’s what our daughter said at least…” mom thought.
“are you sure? I just spoke with their fathers this morning to see if they want to go golfing with us but they are out of town with their families.”
“out of town?”
“yea. Chaerins family is in france right now while bommie’s family is in the US.”

Suddenly mom gasped causing dad to look at her.

“whats wrong dear??” he asked frantically.
“_____!.... our daughter!... lied to me!” mom cried.

________________

Waiting outside the front door, I stood there. My heart beat worsen as I grabbed for the house keys and let myself in. I walked towards the dining room and with each step, I took a deep breath and let it out.

“here it is…” I sighed. “the entrance to the dining room… wait here…” I said worriedly. “here goes…” I said stepping slowly into the room.

When I walked in, I saw my parents enjoying their breakfast when my dad spotted me. He set down the newspaper he was reading and looked at me.

“_____?” he said making mom look up at me also.
“_____...____!” mom cried change in tone. “young lady! Come here this instant!”
“oh damn….” I sighed thinking.

So I walked over to my parents and kneeled down because from the tone my mom had I knew something was up.

“When you left this morning why did you tell me that you were meeting up with chaerin and bommie?! Your father told me that they are not here!” mom yelled at me. “what do you have to say for yourself??”
“…im sorry…” I said looking at the ground.
“when did this lying start hmmm?” dad asked turning to me. “ I thought we agreed not to lie to one another” dad finished.
“…you guys started it…” I pouted feeling angry inside.
“we started?” mom said in disbelief.
“yea… don’t you remember?...you tricking me to go to japan” I said looking up at them.

My parents exchanged glances then back at me.

“you tricked me…to go to japan…because you and dad wanted grandchildren” I reminded them.
“excuse me? who said anything about grandchildren?” mom said trying to play it off.
“…see… now whose lying?” I said softly.
“hey hey! Are we the parents or are you? huh?” mom exclaimed.
“alright dear, I think that’s enough…” dad said to mom. “okay… so we did bend the truth to get you to go to japan…but you should have not lied to your mother.”
“but that’s not fair! You can lie to me but I cant lie to you guys?”
“were the parents we can do whatever we please” mom said sticking her tongue out at me.
“… I think your mother and I owe you an apology then… as well as you.” dad said looking at me.
“okay…” I sighed.
“we’re both sorry” mom and dad said in unison.
“…im sorry too..” I said lowering my head to them.

My parents soften up and took turns patting me on my head.

“alright then with that done. Get up and come enjoy breakfast with us now” dad smiled.

I got up off my knees and sat at my spot at the table but I did not touch my breakfast. I smiled to myself because now I can tell the truth about us and I know my parents would be ecstatic.

“whats wrong?” mom asked.
“omma….appa… theres something else that I should probably tell you…”
“what is it?” they questioned.
“oppa!” I shouted.

Walking in, jaejoong was carrying mi mi.

“what are you doing?” I smiled walking over to them.
“I met her while waiting for you” jaejoong chuckled.
“great!” I smiled.
“sweetie?...what is kim jaejoong doing here?” mom asked getting up from her seat staring at us.
“oppa is _____ unni’s boyfriend!” mi mi grinned.

I turned my head and looked at eun mi surprised at what she said.

“you told her?” I asked jaejoong.
“I figured you were telling your parents the truth so why not tell her too?”
“b-b-boyfriend?” mom stuttered. “young lady! Come here right now!” mom shouted suddenly.

I walked over feeling uneasy because I thought she would approve of us being together. I stood in front of mom and she just stared at me when she hugged me while screaming.

“aaaaaahhhhhh! My baby has a boyfriend!” mom shouted squeezing the life out of me swinging side to side.
“mom!... mom!” I said while coughing. “your killing me!”
“son! Come sit down!” dad called jaejoong over to the table with a grin.

Mom finally let go with the help of dad. I sat in my seat with jaejoong next to me and mi mi next to mom.

“how long has this been going on?” mom asked.

Me and jaejoong looked at each other and smiled before answering.

“for a while now. It happened when we were in japan” jaejoong answered proudly.
“is that so?” mom said making at face at me.
“yes” jaejoong replied.
“see dad?” mom nudged dad. “we made the right decision in making him our in law”
“not yet mom! Hes not gonna become your son in law just yet.”
“wae?” mom whined.
“I still need to know what hes capable of” I said causing laughter from the table.
“unni! Your really lucky to have oppa as a boyfriend! Oppa is nice, tall and cute!...i want a boyfriend like oppa!” mi mi shouted.
“you can!...just wait 10 years or so!” I giggled.
“what?...” a voice said coming from the doorway. “…b-boyfriend?”

The laughter stopped and all eyes were on Jessica.

“Jessica…” I whispered.
“oppa…is that true?” she said walking towards jaejoong.
“…yes…” jaejoong said nodding his head.

In front of jaejoong, she lightly shook her head as her eyes were filling up with tears. A few seconds after, we all heard a smack.

“Jessica!” dad shouted at her as she ran out of the room.
“honey! are you okay?!” I said examining jaejoongs right cheek.
“yea im alright…” he said wincing at the pain as I was lightly caressing it.
“what the heck is going on?” mom asked.
“ill tell you later mom” I said getting up. “ill be back oppa!” I whispered to jaejoong.

I ran upstairs to the room Jessica is staying in but like I expected, it was locked.

“jessica! Jessica! Im sorry! Open the door! I didn’t mean for it to happen like this! Im sorry!”
“how she doing?” mom asked when she approached me.
“she wont open the door…mom!” I cried letting out frustration and tears.
“jaejoong told us what happened…”
“what am I gonna do mom??”
“ill take care of it… for now I want you and jaejoong to go on your trip”
“but I cant leave her like this…”
“I think its best dear. She probably doesn’t want to see you so ill take care of it” mom said walking me halfway to my room. “go get your things, im sure jaejoong is waiting to leave right now.”
“I don’t wanna leave her like this omma… its my fault. I bought her to the club, tabi oppa introduced them and I was silent the whole time. I should have said something! But I acted like I didn’t know him!”
“just let it be sweetie…she’ll come around…” mom said patting me on the back.

I nodded my head and entered my room to pack my stuff. For a day that was supposed to be happy turned out to be a really ty one. I quickly packed my things and went downstairs to meet up with jaejoong who was in the living room with my parents.

“ready?...” I asked looking at jaejoong.

He smiled and nodded.

“it was nice talking to you mr. and mrs. Yang” jaejoong said turning to my parents.
“it was nice seeing you again” my parents smiled as they walked us to the front door.
“take care of my daughter eh? Son?” dad chuckled.
“will do mr. yang” jaejoong smiled.
“be careful alright dear?” mom said hugging me.
“I will. Bye mom…bye dad…”

I hugged them and left.

“baby…” I said to jaejoong as hes driving. “I cant leave her like that…” I said as we were heading back to jaejoongs place.

_______________________

i know its not part 2 but that will be up... later... lol
if your ever wondering whyyyyyy i always have a picture of jaejoong at the top...
its because (hopefully lol) it movtivates you to read my story lol
lame right? 
thanks for reading and enjoy! <3