The Delivery guy/ im not crazy!

Conceited With Love

 

Jessicas POV

With the news I heard today I don’t think I can ever stay here and face that I call my cousin ever again. How can she do that to me? She knew I liked him and yet…she ended up with him. I cant be here any longer. She can go rot in hell for all I care. I regret ever going out with her. I unlocked my door when auntie walked away and went to find mi mi.

“mi mi!” I barked busting into the room.
“neh?” mi mi cautiously spoke.
“we’re leaving! Lets go!”
“where are we going?...”
“we’re going home! Lets go! Right now! Get up and pack your things! If your not ready in 10 minutes im leaving without you!” I yelled and left without looking back.

I walked into my room and grabbed all my things and placed it into the suitcase.

“last time I ever trust her!!” I thought angrily to myself.

But then I thought about the delivery guy that came the other day.

Flashback

“hi! I have some flowers to be delivered to a…. yang ______?” the guy smiled with his head lowered with the hat bill shielding his eyes.

“oh okay… ill take them for her” I told the guy. “thank you” I said closing the door but he stopped me.
“wait!... uh… the guy that wanted me to deliver these wanted them to be by her window”
“oh?...why?” I asked.
“im not sure… but that’s he ordered me to tell you” the guy finished. “thank you for your time. Have a great day!” he smiled again.

The next day he came back but this time it was something smaller.

“hi!” the guy said with a gorgeous smile. “im back…I have another delivery for Yang _____” he said looking at me.
“again?” I said getting annoyed. “why the hell am I answering the door for anyway? Where are all the maids in this place??” I thought to myself getting pissed off. “every time I open it, its always for her!” I complained.
“something wrong?” the guy asked.
“no! nothing! Ill give it to her!” I said taking it. “thanks!” I told the guy.

He gave a small polite bow and left as I closed the door.

“why is she getting stuff??” I thought taking it up to her room.

Being the nosy person I am, I couldn’t let this opportunity pass. I have to know whats inside. I got to her room and closed the door behind me so now one would know that I was looking at _____’s stuff without her permission. This one had a card in it like the flowers so I opened it.

Forget the past and
enjoy our future
I love you…
-J

“who the heck is this J? first flowers and now what?...” I said opening the box. “a diamond bracelet!” I gasped.

“shes getting all the good stuff!” I said to myself.

End of Flashback

“im ready unni!...” eun mi said from the door way.
“aigoo!! You scared me! knock when you come in!” I shouted at her.
“sorry… Im ready…”
“alright! Lets go!” I said dragging my suit case behind me as well as eun mi.

Thumping all the way down the stairs, I made sure that the people inside this hell hole heard me leaving.

“Jessica?! are you sure you wanna leave so early?” auntie asked as I reached the bottom of the stairs with uncle behind her.
“yes! I cant be here any longer! Im sorry… lets go eun mi!” I shouted.
“bye auntie…bye uncle…” eun mi sulkily said giving her farewell.
“please let Kenny take you to the airport at least.” Auntie offered.
“no thank you! we’re taking a cab. Bye!” I said rushing out the door.
“Jessica you don’t have to rush leaving. Work things out with your cousin before going!” uncle said following us outside.

The cab driver got out and helped us with our things while I told mi mi to get inside the car.

“no…” I said as I got in the cab myself. “she doesn’t deserve it!...thank you for letting us stay here. Lets go” I told the cab driver.

I left without hearing the last words of my aunt and uncle.

“Unni… are we really leaving?...” eun mi asked.
“yes! Now no more questions! Im sick of it!”

Arriving at the airport, the driver got out and helped us one more time before I paid him and left.

“stay close eun mi… I don’t want you to get lost!” I said entering the airport building.
“excuse me!” a voice said placing his hand on mine, the one on the suit case handle.

I turned around and saw the guy from before.

“you’re the guy that delivered my cousin her stuff… what are you doing here?” I asked pointing at him.
“I’d like to offer you something…If you don’t mind…” he said smiling at me.
“no thank you! not interested!” I said turning to walk away.
“are you sure??... even if it means that you could have jaejoong?” he asked.

I turned around and looked at him with suspicion.

“…what?...” I said staring at him. “how do you know…jaejoong?”
“…lets just say that im a very close personal friend of his.” He smirked.

End of POV

Still laying on the beach, I looked up at jaejoong who had his eyes closed and smiled.

“oppa… its getting dark…” I said again reminding him.
“mmmm…” he hummed quietly.
“lets go inside…”
“okay…”
“…well get up” I smiled.
“okay…”
“…fine… ill go inside without you then.” I said pretending to get up.

I looked at him a little longer to see if he will react but he didn’t.

“yah… are you really sleeping?...” I whispered.

No reaction.

Out of randomness, I moved myself up next to his face and kissed his jawline. It just looked so…kissable. His killer jawline was the first thing I noticed when he stepped out of his car that day. I pecked it a few times when I heard clicking sounds. I looked up and I swear I saw a dark shadow hide behind the tree.

“o-o-ooppa….” I said shaking him. “theres something o-oover there” I stuttered. “oppa!” I said louder this time.
“babe… not now please...ive been driving for 4 hours and the boat here. I promise ill do you later”
“…eehh?...” I said with my head tilted to the side. “did he just say he’ll do me later?...” I said talking to myself. “yah!... Now isn’t the time to be all freaky dicky! Oppa!” I shouted shaking him again. “theres something over there!” I cried.
“mmm!~” he whined. “alright alright!...” he said getting up. “lets go inside then…” he dragging me by my hand.

I tightly clinged onto jaejoongs arm until we safely got inside. I secured the door with the locks and looked around cautiously. Jaejoong lead me upstairs into his room and I quickly jumped into the bed grabbing killer on the way.

“killer… protect mommy tonight kay?” I said with covers over me.
“what are you doing?” jaejoong chuckled.
“I told you I saw something outside!”
“when?”
“when I was kissing you”
“eh?...you were kissing me?...when?”
“…when you were sleeping?” I answered.
“…why were you kissing me while I was sleeping?” he asked.
“… I don’t know… I felt like it…” I said with wandering eyes.
“always doing things behind my back…next time you should wake me up so I can enjoy it!” he smirked.
“whatever!” I scoffed. “but… I really did see something outside! When your parents bought this island…did they mention the background of this place to you guys?” I asked feeling goose bumps going up my spine.
“…lets see…” jaejoong said thinking back. “…I think my dad said that before he bought this place…there was a man who killed himself because he lost his fortune. So then he went insane and just decided to hang himself outside on the tree. Previous owners of this place say that they have seen somethings but… I don’t believe it.”
“eeeeeehhhhh?!?!!?” I exclaimed loudly. “someone killed himself here!? And you still bought it?! are you guys crazy!?...and then you bring me here?? Are YOU crazy??!” I shouted hugging killer.
“nope!” he answered cooly. “my dad had this place inspect for that kind of stuff so were alright!” he smiled. “well! Im gonna go take a shower now!”
“y-y-your gonna l-l-leave me after tell-lling me that??!” I said staring at him.
“uh?...yea?... unless you wanna go into the shower with me?”
“n-no-no thank you…id rather wait out here with killer. But you have to hurry!”
“ill try…see ya in a bit!” he waved.

I held killer tight not letting him go and waited for jaejoong. I wanted to turn on the tv so I wouldn’t be sitting in complete silence but I was too scared to move around to look for the remote. I then looked for my phone but it wasn’t in sight so I gave up looking for that too. I knew when jaejoong was done showering because killer was barking at him when he came out with a towel on his head.

“you gonna take a shower too?” he asked.
“…I don’t know…”
“want me to wait for you?” he asked walking towards the bed then sitting down.
“…no…” I said shaking my head. “ill just take killer with me…” I said running into the bathroom.
“if you need towels its on the rack!” jaejoong yelled as I was inside the bathroom.
“killer yah… while mommy is taking a shower you stand guard okay?” I said leaving him to sniff around.

I was too scared to get out in the open so then I got in the shower and closed the door and got undressed inside. I threw my clothes over and quickly took a shower. As I was showering, I started picture that shadow I saw earlier.

“aigoooo!~ stop with these stupid images… im creeping myself out…” I thought with water running on my back.

When I was done, I completely forgot that I didn’t bring in clothes into the bathroom with me.

“…” I exhaled. “what the hell am I gonna wear now?” I said getting out grabbing a towel. “maybe jaejoong has clothes in here…” i said searching the cabinets.
“damn… nothing…” I sighed.

So I walked over to the bathroom door and peaked outside.

“…oppa…”
“yes dear?” he sarcastically answered.
“can you bring me my clothes?”
“where?”
“in my suit case…actually no! I don’t want you to go through my stuff… can you just like…bring it to the door please?”

He got up and did what he was told.

“whats in there that you don’t want me to see?”
“nothing…okay now… go away…”

I opened the door and rolled my suit case inside as jaejoong walked away. I quickly opened it and grabbed shorts and a tank top and closed it back up. I rapidly put those on as well. As I was drying my hair with a towel, I heard some and groaning come from the room. When I stepped out of the bathroom killer escaped and I saw jaejoong frantically trying to turn the channel away.

“are you?.... watching ???” I asked with my head tilted quickly glancing at the tv.
“no!...no!! no no no no!” he repeated still trying to turn it away. “baby!...i just the tv! I didn’t expect the channel to be on this one!” he said hitting the remote with his palm.

With the sounds still in the background, I started laughing at him.

“ewwwwwwwww! My boyfriend watches poooorn!” I exaggerated still laughing.
“aish! Whats wrong with this thing!??!” he said getting fed up with the remote.
“why is it getting louder?....aaaawkward!” I asked covering my ears.
“I think the remote is broken… slow response from the tv. We haven’t been here in a long time.” He said getting up turning it down then off manually.
“eeeessh…” I said playfully in disgust.
“….glad that’s over..” he sighed.
“mmmm!” I giggled sitting on the edge of the bed away from him.
“I swear babe…im not as gross as you think I am.”
“riiight…” I smiled cheekily at him.
“…okay…maybe I am sometimes but not all the time.”
“mmm hmmm…”
“…aish…so embarrassing…” he sighed to himself sitting back down on his side. “ready to sleep?” he said looking up at me.
“not with you” I sarcastically said.
“fine!” he pouted. “you can go sleep with the man outside then!” he said getting under the covers.
“omo!...since when did you become so…manly?” I asked slowly getting closer to him after I picked up killer.
“since… now” he said turning off the lights.
“hey!” I jumped backwards landing on him.
“ouch babe! Watch where you back that thing up!” he laughed then hugged me from behind.
“sorry!” I said placing killer in front of me.

He walked around in circles before he actually laid down and closed his eyes. Suddenly jaejoong moved back a little making room then moved me to lay flat on my back.

“wae?...”
“I was just kidding about the sleeping part” he said using his lips to find mine.
“excuse me” I mumbled while he kissed me. “you were kidding about the sleeping part but…im not… jal jah yoooo!~ (sleep well!)” I said turning away but he stopped me.

He turned me to lay on my back again but this time he held my jaw to keep me from moving.

“ahndwae (no)” he firmly said. “im gonna kiss you and your gonna like it!” he cried playfully and crashed his delicious lips on mine.

“mmmmm!” I whined softly kicking my legs.

But then eventually I stopped. I laid still with jaejoong attached to my lips, never departing from them but then I heard something through the sound of our kissing.

“…..oppa…” I said looking away getting him to stop kissing me for a bit. “…do you hear that?”
“uh?...hear what?...”
“I hear like… clicking sounds… don’t you?”
“…no… I don’t hear anything…” he said going back to what he was doing.
“mmm!...stop that... listen carefully!”

We waited but didn’t hear anything.

“honey… I think your going crazy…” he scoffed at me.
“im not crazy! I swear I heard something!”
“mmm… alright babe…” he said kissing me again.
“if im crazy then… good night!” I said quickly turning away.

I snuggled with killer and ignore jaejoong.

“crazy??!... Waaaaah! He hasn’t seen crazy yet.” I thought closing my eyes. “you’ll see…im not crazy... I know what I heard…”