Useful imformation

Conceited With Love

 

When I finally got home later that even by a cab, I went straight up into my room and jumped on my bed. I laid on my back and stared at the high ceiling.

“today was… a little strange…I still don’t understand why he’s being nice to me all of a sudden?... was today a joke? A joke that he and my mom set up?...”

A few minutes after a knock came to my door.

“honey?...you home?” my mom asked knocking while opening the door.
“yea mom…whats up?” I said sitting up on my bed.

She came in with a big grin on her face.

“so… how did everything go?” she asked sitting down next to me.
“it was ok…” I said looking down at my blanket.
“okay?...did anything happen?”
“uhh… no?...was something suppose to happen?”
“ darn!” mom said snapping her finger. “ I was sure he would be the one for you.” she pouted.
“mom?? Was something suppose to happen??... like something erted?!” I asked again.
“of course not!... not until your married.” She smiled.
“married?!”
“relax dear…we didn’t set up an arranged marriage or anything. We wouldn’t do anything forceful to our daughter.”
“thank you?” I said all confused. “but why were you freaking out that nothing happened between us?”
“I dont know… jaejoong seems like he’s full of surprises is all” she smiled.
“ohh trust me… hes full of something. And its not surprises…” I thought making myself smile.
“whats so funny?” mom asked.
“nothing” I said shaking my head.
“okay… so nothing at all huh?...” she asked again.
“mooom!” I whined. “ if theres something you wanna say then say it.” I said getting impatient.
“alright alright!... he didn’t try to make a move on you?”
“a move as in… trying to kiss me?” I asked.

She nodded then waited for my answer.

“….no…” I said slowly shaking my head.
“hmm!… doesn’t seem like him at all.”
“what is that supposed to mean?”
“its complicated” mom said.
“complicated how?” I asked.

Mom let out a force giggle then went on to explain her “complicated” explanation.

“well dear… remember when you were 4, omma told you about that kiss you had on the playground?”
“yea?...what about it?”
“you…didn’t go up and kiss him… he came up and kissed you.”

I stared at her confusingly while still listening to her as she went on.

“okay?...so? I didn’t go up and kiss Youngbae oppa… what about it?”
“what?! Youngbae? Who said that was Youngbae?” mom asked me.
“I don’t know?... wasn’t it?? Youngbae was the first little boy that I ever met.”
“are we talking about the same thing here??” mom said confused.
“yea! The kiss on the playground right?! I kissed Youngbae oppa! Er- he kissed me or whatever!” I said throwing my arms up.

Mom laughed and looked at me.

“you didn’t meet Youngbae until you got in junior high honey!” she laughed.
“what?!” I shouted.
“yea… I remember it like it was yesterday. After school on the first day of junior high, you made your first best friend and it was Youngbae. Ever since then you guys have been best friends. Then soon after his father and your father became friends.
“what the ?!” I thought angrily and confused. “im sure I would have remembered when I met my best friend mom” I said chuckling out of deep confusion.
“obviously you don’t dear” mom said patting me on my leg.
“well then?...who the heck did I kiss on the playground? I mean… who kissed me on the playground?”
“who do you think?” my mom smiled widely.

My eyes widen like never before and I was in shock.

“hoooooooold the phone mom!! Run that by me again… I don’t think I heard it correctly” I laughed going insane.
“jaejoong!… was the one!... that kissed you!... on the playground!” my mom shouted slowly.

At this point, im starting to hyperventilate from hearing all this imformation.

“so ive met jaejoong before?!...and you let a random boy come up and kiss your daughter! Omma! I am ashamed!” I said gasping with my mouth opened.
“oh honey! stop being so dramatic! It was an adorable moment! And jaejoong wasn’t a random boy. His mother and I use to be college mates. After we got married and had you guys, we thought it was a good idea to have you guys play together.”
“okay okay okay! Mom… im getting a headache from all this… why are you telling me now?”
“thought the information would help.” She smiled.
“uh! I think your like… I don’t know 20 years too late!” I shouted sarcastically.
“sorry!” she smiled. “that’s why I wanted to know if he try to make a move on you.”
“uuugh! Moooom!” I whined again. “headache!... too much information!...thinking too much!” I complained falling on my back.
“if jaejoong found out that I was his first kiss…er- he was my first kiss… who knows what will happen!” I thought.
“alright! Alright! Im leaving!... gosh!” mom pouted. “but if theres something else you wanna knoooow! You know where to fiiiind me!!~~” she sang before closing the door.

I quickly sat upright and stared at the door.

“THERES MORE STUFF THAT I DON’T KNOW ABOUT!???”
_______________________________________________________
this probably wasnt an excited chapter but... it is better than nothing. lol 
remember to comment and subscribe! THANK YOU!!!!
and its almost jaejoongs bday right? lol 
when its the 26th in korea...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG OPPA!
and when its the 26th in the US... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG OPPA! 
lol