Dinner at the In laws

Conceited With Love

 

After our days at the estate and when I was feeling better, we drove back home in our own cars and went home. When I got home my mom immediately grabbed my arm and dragged me into the living room away from other ears to keep them from listening as the maid took my bag up to my room.

“hey sweetie!... how did… uh … your weekend go?” she asked with a big grin. “fine…” I answered as killer came running into the living room. “ahhh! My baby son!” I squealed kneeling down to hug and pet him. “ahnyeong!” I said scratching his ear. “was grandma mean to you this weekend? Hmmm?” I asked killer. “me and killer had a very nice weekend. Now back to you…what did you and jaejoong do while there??” she asked curiously.
“nothing…” I said blankly.
“three days there and nothing??”
“yeah…” I said nodding my head when my phone rang. “oh!... hey mom… jaejoongs calling me. im gonna go  upstairs to my room now okay? Come on killer!” I said walking out of the living and heading upstairs.

“hello?” I said picking up. “hey baby… you got home okay?” he questioned.
“yeah. Im fine. whats up?” I asked.
“uh… well, my parents are having dinner tonight”
“…yea? That’s what people do”
“that’s not what I mean. I mean my parents want to have dinner with us tonight”
“tonight?? Why all of a sudden?”
“not really. They have wanted to officially meet you for a while now. The last time they saw you was when you were in the hospital.”
“oh… aww and I never thanked them for coming to visit… then I have to go!... when am I supposed to be there by?”
“….7:30 pm”
“ that’s like… in less than an hour!... how am I supposed to get ready for dinner in that time??”
“its just dinner! Why do you have to get ready?”
“well I cant show up looking like ! I have to go get ready now! Bye!” I said immediately hanging up.

I had to take a shower, do my hair and makeup and pick out my outfit. So I quickly got in the shower and washed away the beachy smell and wash my hair. Then I got out and blew dry my hair and did my make but not too much. When I was done with that, i straighten my hair and walked off to my closet.

“… what do I wear to dinner?... why am I so nervous??” I asked myself with my hand over my chest. “ its not like they are strangers… ive met them before…” I said trying to calm myself down. “I have to wear something… parents approvable…” I thought. “ah! I got it!”

“…so mom… which one should I wear?” I asked as mom looked at the outfits in front of her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

“hmmm…. I like (insert outfit of your choice here)” mom answered.
“okay then im gonna go change then!” I shouted running to the bathroom with the outfit in hand.

When I was done, I grabbed for my key and purse and rushed out of my room.

“bye mom! See you later!” I cried running out. “honey! you forgot your cell phone!” mom hollered at me when I was hallway down the stairs. “oh !” I uttered running back up. “thanks mom” I said meeting her at the top. When I turned to run back down, I accidently slipped and slid down 5 steps on my . “oh my god! Honey?! are you okay??” mom asked.

“oooooowwww!!” I shouted in pain getting up while rubbing my lower back. “the I do for jaejoong” I whispered to myself. “im alright mom! Bye! I love you! tell dad I love him too! Damn it! im gonna be late!!” I yelled running out the door and to my car.
______________________

Arriving at jaejoons parents house, I checked myself for the last time before ringing the doorbell.

“welcome! You must be miss yang” a butler smiled.
“oh… yes I am” I awkwardly smiled back.
“please come in! mr and mrs. Kim are waiting for you in the dining room. Follow me”
“no that’s fine… ill take her” jaejoong said coming down the stairs.
“yes young master” he bowed then left.
“hey baby you look great tonight” he said checking me out from head to toe.
“yah… I went through hell tonight because of you… why didn’t you call me earlier?” I angrily whispered to him following him to the dining room.
“why? What happened?” he chuckled.
“I was rushing to get here and fell down the stairs and hurt my and my lower back!” I pouted. “its all your fault!”
“yeah yeah… everything is my fault.” He said sarcastically.
you!!” his mom shouted when she saw me.
“hello!” I said bowing to her and to his dad.
“nice to finally meet you… again.” His dad laughed.
“yes it is” I giggled.
you! ahnyeong!” dara waved.
“ahnyeong chingu ah” Youngbae smiled sitting next to her.
“hi!” I said waving to them.
“please sit down… dinner is gonna get cold” his mom command.
“neh…” I said politely before taking my seat next to jaejoong.
“so how have you been? We haven’t seen you in a long time! Since the hospital” his mom cried out.
“oh… ive been great… and thank you for visiting me even though I wasn’t active.”
“no problem dear. Its nice to see you up and about and… of course taking care of our little boy” jaejoongs mom said looking over to him.
“mooom…” jaejoong whined.
“what?? You are my little boy and dara is our little girl! is that so wrong?” his mom questioned.
“yeobo… our dara is not little anymore… shes engaged now remember” his dad reminded her.
“that’s right! Dara is not a little girl anymore. Shes a woman now with that rock on her finger” jaejoongs mom smiled.
“not bad eh?” dara joked showing us her ring finger.
“good job Youngbae!” his mom said giving him a thumbs up.
“thank you” Youngbae smiled.

While they were talking, looking at jaejoongs parents, they kinda reminded me of my own parents. A father who deeply cares but cares in silence and a mom whose outgoing and wants to know everything and anything. After dinner, dessert was served right after. A couple of hours passed when dessert was finally over.

“ah! Joongie ah! Why don’t you show you around the house hmm?? im sure she’ll enjoy that with all your baby pictures out” his mom snickered.
“omma!” he whined.
“sure! I would love to see those!” I smiled earning a glare from jaejoong.
“take her!” his mom encouraged.
“we’ll join you” dara said.
“great! Lets go!” I said getting up.

Following jaejoong around, he showed me the living rooms, the entertainment room, the office, the pool, the kitchen, a gym and the backyard.

“woooow… your place is even better then mines” I said with my eyes glued to everything as we passed through the hallway upstairs to go to jaejoongs room. I stopped when I passed a big display case to take a look at the pictures inside.

“hahaha…” I started off softly. “hahahahahahahahahahah!” I laughed harder. “what?” jaejoong said turning around. “oppa… is this you??... lying on the bed… with no diaper on??” I questioned.
“that’s him alright!” dara confirmed. “as a baby jaejoong never liked having diapers on… at least that’s what I heard from mom anyway” she smiled.
“oh … I thought I burned that picture…” jaejoong uttered. “… hey!...” he said suddenly.
“what?” I asked still looking at all the pictures with Youngbae and laughing at them.
“remember our bet….im not oppa” he smirked.
“oh yeah… sorry prince jj!”
“what??” Youngbae asked out of confusion.
“don’t ask… it was a stupid bet” I whispered to Youngbae.
“that’s more like it” jaejoong smiled.
“well I should get going. Its getting late” i mentioned.
“its only 11:38pm” jaejoong said.
“…yea that’s late. Ill see you next time Youngbae oppa and dara-sshi!” I smiled then hugged them.
“do you have to leave?” Youngbae asked.
“im getting tired…” I yawned as we headed downstairs.

“im gonna be heading home now… goodbye” I said bowing to jaejoongs parents.
“don’t leave!... I mean… its too late for you to be on the road!” his mom cried. “why don’t you stay the night??”
“yea… stay the night… in my room…” jaejoong smirked wrapping his arms around me which made me feel uncomfortable in front of his parents especially.
“um…” I said looking for an answer.
“come on chingu ah… stay the night. Even im staying here for the night” Youngbae commented.
“… I don’t know…” I said scratching my head when jaejoongs mom nodded her head at him.
“ill answer the question for you!” jaejoong said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder then taking me to his room.

As we were leaving the living room, I heard the laughter of jaejoongs parents, dara and Youngbae.
“yah! What do you think your doing??!” I asked wiggling to get out of his arms.
“going to my room” he said smacking my .
“oww! Stop that!” I cried.

He opened the door to his room and walked in turning on the lights and placing me on the bed.

“… I don’t want to spend the night oppa” I complained.
“ahem!”
“I mean prince jj”
“that’s not up to you” he said with his arms crossed.
“its my mind and body I can do whatever I want too”
“nuh uh… I want you to stay here with me tonight”
“oh yeah? Who says im gonna listen to you?”
“…our bet” he said cooly.
“……” I cursed looking away. “… fine, but if I stay the night… can you do something for me?” I asked with a smiled.
“why should i? Im the one that won the bet not you”
“because you cheated!... so are you gonna do it for me or not?”
“what is it?...”
“can you be oh so kind enough to message my back for me please? Because I am aching right now”
“message you?”
“mmm! Ill stay if you doooo~!” I sang leaning back on my hands.
“… fine…”
“yay!” I clapped. “but first… do you have something I can change into?”
“sure. My boxers in the drawer and my tshirts is in the dresser.” He said pointing at them.
“okay..” I said getting up to go get them.

I changed in the bathroom and came out and jaejoong was changed out of his clothes into his sleeping clothes. I jumped on the bed on my stomach and jaejoong got behind me sitting on me.

“where should I start?” he asked.
“just start on my lower back. You have medicine to rub on it?”
“yes dear…”
“good now just rub it on my lower back and message it for a few hours or so.”

Dara’s POV

On the way upstairs to my room with Youngbae, we heard something strange coming from jaejoongs room.
“eh?...whats that sound?” I said tilting my head.
“I don’t know… lets check it out.” Youngbae said walking to jaejoongs door.

“oohhh~ yeeeaaah~ right there! ohhhh~” I said “ itsyou’s voice”
“oh!” I said softly covering my mouth. “are they….?” I questioned youngbae who had his ear on the door.
“a little bit harder oppa~ mmmm~” she moaned again.
“that is you”youngbae answered.
“yah! Get your ear off the door! Give them some privacy!” I said hitting his shoulder.
“ohhh yeah~ mmm hmmm~ aaahhh~” we heard again.
“what are you kids doing over there?” mom asked as she was coming upstairs with dad.
“n-n-nothing! Me and Youngbae are just gonna go to my room and watch some tv. C-come o-on Youngbae ah!” I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him.

End of POV

Jaejoongs mom pov

“…what were they doing by joongies door?” I questioned myself.

I walked closer and the sound was getting clearer as I approached the door.

“aahhh~ that feels good baby. A little harder please?” I heard “you’s voice.
“omo!... aaaayyy! Joongie is getting business done” I widely grinned to myself.
“a bit lower… go down to my a little bit… mmm hmmm now push on it a bit… o0o0o0oh~”
“feeling better honey? am I doing okay?” I heard joongie ask.
“oh..” I sighed into my hands. “my poor son doesn’t know how to have … what kind of a man doesn’t know that?” I said sound disappointed.
“your doing good baby. Just keep going….it feels really… goooooooooood~” “you’s voice moaned.
“yeobo! What are you doing there?”
“ssshhh!” I said shushing my husband. “joongie is taking care of business right now” I smiled.
“why are you listening!? Yah come here… its late lets go to bed!”
“your such a party pooper yeobo…” I said sulkily walking away from the door.

End of pov

Inside jaejoongs room, he was message me with magic fingers in all the right places. “thanks prince jj now get off me so we can go to sleep… im tired.” I said as he listened.

He got off the bed to turn off the lights and returned back to bed.
“thanks baby… I feel a lot better now”
“anytime honey. but just keep in mind that you have to do whatever I tell you for one week.”
“… alright, ill do that but I want to ask you something…can I stop with the prince jj? It feels weird to be calling you that all the time. I can do it once in a while.”
“… alright… good night then honey” he said kissing my forehead. “I love you” he whispered.
“good night baby…I love you too” I said kissing his lips.