Not In Love With You

Conceited With Love

 

Next morning, I was up and about in my room thinking on what I should do today because since I got here, I didn’t really get to do anything besides take care of a sick guy. So much for a vacation. Since I promised jungmin that I would go out with him for dinner today, I decided to spend the morning to explore and buy things before I return back to Korea. Walking out of my room already dressed and ready to go, I saw Jaejoong come out of his room.

“oh! hey! Your better!” I smiled.
“yea…thanks to you” he smiled back. “going somewhere today?” he asked.
“uh...yea. uncle jinu is gonna drive me around and take me to some shopping districts before my vacation is over” I said as we walked down the stairs and into the dining area.
“ohh” he nodded. “I wanted to do some shopping also mind if I tag along?” he asked.
“you sure your up for that? You were just sick yesterday”
“yea. Im fine trust me.” he smiled.
“alright then. I don’t mind” I smiled back.

While eating our breakfast uncle walked in smiling.

“morning kids!”
“morning uncle” me and Jaejoong said in unison.
“young mistress…about me taking you today…” uncle hesitated.
“yes?...” I said blinking at him.
“…I apologize but I cannot take you today.”
“aaaawww….why not??” I whined.
“i have to take my wife in to the doctors this morning” he reasoned.
“aaawwww…. Whats wrong with her?” I asked concerned.
“She’s had a bit of a cold for a while now and she needs medicine for her coughing.” Uncle said.
“oh… awww… alright then. I hope everything will be okay and if you need anything like money or something don’t hesitate to ask okay?” I smiled at him.
“of course young mistress. I will” uncle smiled back. “but umm… who is gonna take you out today?” uncle asked looking at me.
“uh… I don’t know. Ill take a taxi or something. No big deal” I said finishing my meal.
“no!” Jaejoong cried suddenly.

I jumped at his sudden outburst.

“wae?” I blinked at him.
“…. I mean… we cant take a taxi…” Jaejoong said.
“and why not? Whats wrong with a taxi?” I asked.

Jaejoongs eyes wandered over to uncle jinu and then uncle jinu spoke.

“young mistress….” Uncle said smiling forcefully. “why not take the car instead?”
“that’s right! Lets take the car!” Jaejoong said suddenly again.
“but then… how is uncle gonna take auntie to the doctors?” I said confused.
“oh! no worries!” uncle smiled. “theres more than plenty of cars here for our uses.” Uncle stood smiling at me and Jaejoong.
“ummm….sure then… I guess?” I said sounding confused.

Since ive been here, ive only seen one car being used. I didn’t know that there were other cars.

After breakfast, I sat and waited for Jaejoong in the living room whose was getting the car from the garage with uncle jinu.

Jaejoongs pov

Walking to the car garage on the side of the estate with unle jinu, I was kind of nervous for today.

“hey, uncle?”
“yes young master?” uncle smiled.
“thanks for that. You know… in the dining room.”
“no problem!”

Nothing was really wrong with his wife. She’s perfectly healthy. I called uncle the morning I felt better from being sick and asked if ______ had planned to do anything. So instead of uncle driving us around, I wanted to be alone with her and spend time with her here before this vacation is over. When we got to the garage, my eyes widen as to how many expensive cars were in there.

“wow! This is all mr. yangs cars??” I asked shocked.
“yes they are. The master loves cars and still does to this day.”
“waaaaahhh….and he said its okay for me to drive these?” I asked.
“of course. I received permission from the master and my lady this morning. Pick which ever you like.” Uncle said extending his arm out to the cars.

There was a audi r8, a Bugatti Veyron , Ferrari F430, a Porsche Carrera, an aston martin and other luxurious cars.

“which do I choose?” I asked uncle scratching my head.
“….hmmm…..”

End of pov

Its been 10 minutes before uncle came in from the front door to get me.

“geesh…what took so long?” I asked standing up and walking towards him.
“ready to go?” uncle smiled.
“I think you know the answer to that uncle” I scoffed and walked to the door.

Uncle opened the door for me and as soon as it opened, a vehicle caught my attention so I ran out to the car.

“my baby!” I cried running towards it with my arms out.

Jaejoong got out of the car and stood by the car door with his arms out.

“yes?!” Jaejoong said suddenly when I reached the car.

I was too busy looking at the car and just ignored Jaejoong who looked disappointed.

“yes what?” I said finally paying attention to him.
“nothing…” he pouted.
“oh! you thought I was talking to you??” I laughed turning to look at him.
“weren’t you?”
“hell no! I was talking to the car. This is my baby!” I squealed clapping. “how did you get here? Did dad import you all the way to mommy or something?” I said talking to the car. (she has a white aston martin for those who don’t remember lol which is the exact car Jaejoong chose for their outing today!)
“actually young mistress…this car has been here.” Uncle said finally reaching us.
“huh?” I said.
“this isn’t your car from korea. This car has been here.” Uncle said clarifying.
“ohhh… well it looks exactly like my baby from home” I pouted missing my car suddenly. “but why did dad buy the same car twice?” I asked but no one could answer.
“well were burning daylight right now so lets get going huh?” Jaejoong said getting into the driver seat.

I made a face before walking over to the passenger side.

“seeya uncle! Hope your wife will be okay!” I shouted still clueless that theres nothing wrong with her.
“thank you!” uncle smiled and bowed a bit.

Driving towards the shops, I suddenly felt awkward being around Jaejoong in a quiet environment. To keep from talking to him, i slightly turned away and looked out the window.

“why are you quiet all of a sudden?” he asked.
“no reason…” I said with my eyes glued to the outside world from the car.
“where do you want to go?” he asked again tryna start a conversation.
“anywhere” I said.
“anywhere???” he said with a tone change in his voice.
“nowhere erted!... like a strip bar or that place jungmin said or… a hotel!” I said looking at him.
“whoaaaa! A hotel?? That’s where you wanna go??” he said laughing.
“nooo! Didn’t you hear me?! I said NOWHERE erted!” I cried.
“okay okay… im just kidding” he said with his laughing calming down. “what place did jungmin say?” he asked out of curiosity.
“that place I saw when we went shopping that last time.”
“what place is it?”
“I don’t know. I don’t remember…I think he said pleasure house or something like that.”
“what the hell?...” he said with his eyes on the road.
“jungmin oppa said that it’s a place where men go to get pleasured by a woman for money. He also said that some woman there don’t even like to give pleasure but are forced to due to lack of money and or no life.”
“you don’t have to explain. I know what it is!” he said jokingly.
“well… why didn’t you say something then!” I cried.

After that conversation, we reached the first destination of the day. As always, my eyes lit up with happiness seeing all the shops and the people. With Jaejoong translating everything, I got to buy some new clothes and accessories. Then after that first shopping district, Jaejoong took me to another then another one until somehow we ended up back at the one where uncle jinu took us before. But I didn’t mind because im pretty sure I missed a few shops the first time I was here. Jaejoong was trailing behind me looking into the shops as we were walking down the street. Just as I was turning around the corner, I spotted someone down the street of the pleasure house from before and stopped causing Jaejoong to crash into me.

“oow!” I cried with me bumped into me.
“yah! What are you doing?? Warn a guy when your gonna stop!”

I didn’t say anything and grabbed his hand turning around to hide behind the corner.

“what are you doing?” he asked again looking at me.

I didn’t answer and stayed quiet. Observing my facial expression, Jaejoong went to check out what I saw. He peeked around the corner and saw jungmin. Returning back to how we were, he started to ask me a few questions.

“are you… perhaps hiding from jungmin?” he asked suspiciously.
“yea…” I said softly nodding my head.
“your BOYFRIEND?”
“yes!” I cracked.
“wae?”
“nothing…. Lets just go…” I said trying to walk away but jaejoong grabbed my arm and pushed me lightly back on the wall.

“why are you hiding from him?” he asked.
“nothing! Lets go!” I said trying to leave again.
“did he do something to you??” Jaejoong asked getting heated.
“no! its just…well… I don’t wanna see him right now.”
“how come?”
“…because im with you…” I said softly. “…but! Don’t be so flattered by my answer! Im gonna see him later tonight for dinner anyway.” I said shrugging lightly. “can we go now?” I asked again.

Jaejoong took one last peek and stood looking over at jungmin for a while before answering me. On the way home, it was jaejoongs turn to be quiet.

“whats wrong?” I asked. “helllooo??” I said with hand waving in front of his face.
“huh? What?” he said finally.
“whats wrong? Why are YOU so quiet suddenly?”
“nothing…” he said shaking his head.
“hmmm!...weird…” I whispered to myself.

Jaejoongs pov

On the way home, I thought about jungmin and ______ and why she was hiding from him. But then when she asked me to take us home for the last time and I peeked around the corner for the last time…I saw jungmin in front of the pleasure house. Then coming out of the place were three big guys dressed in black suits. They greeted him with a bow and lead him inside. That was the last I saw. I drove all the way home with that in mind and im not sure if its a good or bad thing to tell ______ or not.

We reached home and I parked in the front as the maids poured out of the house to help with the bags as one of the chauffer’s came to get the car to return it back to the garage.

End of pov

When we reached home, I got out of the car and entered the house with the maids behind me with my bags. And behind them was Jaejoong. He has been quiet the ride home which concerns me. It ALWAYS concerns me when hes quiet since he has such a big mouth and likes to argue so much. I got to my room and watched the maids place my bags on the table and left. I threw my purse on the bed and sat down on it then laid down on my back. Disrupting my quiet time, my phone rang. I sat up and rummaged through my purse and picked up.

“hello?”
“hey honey!” jungmin cried.
“hi…” I said smiling lightly.
“are you ready for dinner tonight?”
“…yep…”
“awesome! I get out of work in an hour so ill see you then okay?”
“okay”
“something wrong?” he asked.
“nope… everything is a-ok.” I said trying to sound happy.
“okay then! Bye! I love you!”
“love you too…”

With that being said, he hung up the phone. I fell on my back again and sighed.

“one hour before dinner…” I said to myself. “I might as well go touch up my makeup and wait til he gets here” I said getting up.

I walked over to my makeup table and sat down in front of the mirror. While retouching up my makeup, I realized something.

“I don’t love jungmin…. do i?...” I said staring at myself in the mirror.

_____________________________________ 

Yes! i am back! and i am on a roll! 
for my long absences, i wrote 3 chapters in a matter of 7 hours!
lol hope you guys enjoy the 3 chapters! 
please do comment comment comment and subscribe!! 
and thank you reading!!!