Surprises that should never happen

Conceited With Love

 

Its 8:00am in the morning when my alarm went off. I reached over and turned it off then rolled on my back smiling.

“today is the day!” I said smiling to myself like an idiot in bed.

I jumped up from my bed and headed to my bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup then went downstairs for breakfast. My parents who wake up early every day, were already at the table drinking coffee and eating their breakfast.

“good morning!” I smiled sitting down.
“morning sweetie!” dad smiled back.
“good morning honey!” mom said with a grin on her face.

Honestly, this last week, mom has been scaring me with her constant smiling and her strange responses.

“excited?” mom asked.
“yup! But im also kind of sad at the same time.”
“why is that?” dad asked.
“because you and mom are going to a seminar and not coming to japan with me.” I said while eating.
“I like I said before ______, your father and I will follow you there after it is over”
“I know… I cant wait! Japan is gonna be so fun!”
“funner than you think” mom muttered under her breathe.
“hmm?” I hummed while drinking juice looking at mom.
“nothing!” she smiled.
“oh! gotta go!” I said.
“but its only 8:30… and if I remember correctly, your flight isn’t until 9:45.” Dad said.
“I know but im too excited! Plus theres the drive there and check it and stuff dad!” I said.
“that’s right.” Dad smiled. “kenny will drive you to the airport.”
“okay. Then ill go upstairs to see if I missed anything that I didn’t pack.” I said getting up from the table then going upstairs.

I looked around my room for the last time to see if I really did miss anything before calling the maids and butler to help me bring my stuff down and into the car. Outside, the maids and butler were putting my suit cases and bag into the car while I was watching with my parents from the door.

“alright my dear parents! It is time for me to go now” I said hugging them.
“have fun!” my parents yelled as I ran to the car.
“okay!” I yelled from the car window.
“remember to call us when you land and when you get to the estate okay!” dad yelled.
“ill try!” I laughed then waved to then before shutting the window.

-------------fast forwarding lol---------

When I arrived in Japan, I went to go receive my bags and such before going to the pick-up area. There, I saw an older guy in a suit holding up a board with my name on it. I walked up to him and greeted him.

“konnichiwa! Im yang _____!” I smiled.
“ms. Yang! Its been a while! My! Have you grown!” the guy smiled.
oh! hes Korean!” I thought.

I awkwardly smiled at him.

“you don’t remember me?” he said taking my cart filled with my bags and rolling it to the limo as I followed him.
“uh… im sorry… but I don’t.” I said.
“I wouldn’t expect you too!” he chuckled. “I haven’t you since the last time you came to japan! Which was like 20 some odd years ago!” he laughed.

I still smiled awkwardly like an idiot when he finally told me his name.

“im Kim Jinu (from Jinusean! Lol)”
“ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Uncle Jinu! Holy crap! How are you??” I cried finally remembering.
“ive been great!” he said.
“holy crap! Dang you look different!” I cried.
“its cause im getting old!” he said joking around.

Uncle Jinu isn’t really my uncle. He has been working for us in japan since we became rich. He runs our estate in japan and keeps every running smoothly. He’s been working for us for so long that we considered him part of the family and since then I started calling him uncle. But since I haven’t seen him in a loooooooong while I forgot how he looked like and he wasn’t joking about the getting older part. On the drive to the estate, I was staring out the window looking at the beautiful scenery. Everything was so different from Korea but I still love it.

“were here!” uncle jinu shouted from the front.

When we pulled up, my eyes opened widely like never before and examined everything.

“woooooooow….” I said softly. “dad must have spent a billion dollars on this place!” I thought.

Passing the gates and rolling up to the front, I saw the whole staff waiting in the front. Uncle Jinu parked the car then came to open my door for me. When I stepped out, I saw a bunch of unfamiliar faces in front of me. I smiled and looked at each of them.

“welcome young mistress!” they all said together.
“some of them are veterans and some are noobies” he said making fun of the staff.

I laughed and greeted them.

“hi everyone! Im yang _____!” I smiled then slightly bowing a bit.
“oh! some of them are Japanese too!” uncle jinu added.
“oh!~ then… minasan, konnichiwa! Yang _____ desu!”
“waaahhh!” the staff clapped murmuring to one another.
“nice!” uncle jinu said.
“oh please! Stop!” I giggled blushing. “sadly that’s the extent of my Japanese” I said aloud.
“hahaha that’s okay. You can use English too” uncle jinu chuckled.
“great!” I smiled. “now I don’t have to look like an idiot trying to speak Japanese.” I laughed.
“well then lets get you settled in shall we?” he said.
“mmm!” I said agreeing.

The maids and butlers went to grab my stuff while uncle jinu gave me a tour of the place. After that was done, I was left by myself in the backyard balcony looking over a gigantic field the size of two football fields. With stairs leading down both sides, I walked over and observed it.  In the middle of the balcony was a table which was quite lovely for family dinners outside and for any occasions. I walked back inside and wandered to the front door when I saw my suit case there.

hmmm!... that’s weird… thought they would have at least bought my suit case to my room.” I thought.

As one maid was passing by, I stopped her and asked her to bring the suit case to my room and she happily obliged. I thanked her and wandered some more. Not paying attention to where I was going I bumped into someone.

“oh! im sorry!” I said bowing without looking up.

When I returned to my upright position, I saw the face of the devil.

“jaejoong! What are you doing here?!” I shouted shocked.
“vacation!” he shouted back at me.
“this isn’t a vacation spot! This is my house!” I yelled back.
“well this is the place my parents told the driver to bring me!” he yelled at me getting into my face.

I turned away crossing my arms as Jaejoong stood there.

“speaking of parents! Im gonna find out!” I said looking for the house phone then call my parents.
“im gonna call mine too!” Jaejoong shouted.

I dialed my parents number then it rung for a while before they finally picked up.

“ohh! Honey! are you there already?” mom said over the phone.
“omma! We have a problem! Is dad there?? Put me on speaker.
“okay honey! your on speaker!” mom shouted.
“whats wrong dear?” dad said.
“appa! We have a major problem!” I shouted.
“what is it?” dad said calmly.
“did you know that kim jaejoong is here with me?!” I said furiously.
“we know” dad said.
“you knew and you didn’t tell me?!
“now your not completely alone!” I heard mom say.
“this isn’t funny! I want him out!!” I cried.
“sorry honey! he’s there until you come home! Which is about 1 week and a half from now!” mom shouted.
damn it!” I thought angrily. “I cant wait til you and dad get here. I don’t want to be alone with him!” I said.
“hey dear!?... theres another thing that we forgot to tell you…” mom said.
“which is?” I said.
“we were never really following you there! Gotta go now! Byyyyye!~” mom sang then immediately hung up.
“omma!?... omma!?” I shouted at the phone.

She hung up already. I placed the phone down and then furiously turn back to look at Jaejoong who was just getting off the phone himself.

“my parents said im stuck here with you!” I shouted.
“funny… my parents told me the same thing!” he said.
“I really wanna go home now…this trip was supposed to be fun!” I said roughly sitting down on the couch.
“then go” Jaejoong said sitting down on the couch away from me.
“how about you go!?” I yelled.
“no way! Im staying at a nice estate in japan. Why would I wanna leave? You’re the one that wants to go then go!”
it would be a waste of a trip if I went home now…” I thought. this is my family estate! If I choose to stay or go its my choice!” I said.
“fine!” he said sticking his tongue out at me.
“ugh! your such a little kid!” I said throwing a pillow to his face.
“you’re the kid!” he said throwing it back at me.
“hey!” I cried when it hit me. “ugh! you know what?... okay…heres the deal…you stay out of my face and ill stay out of yours. Deal?”
“mmm… deal!” he agreed.

With that being said, I headed up to my room with Jaejoong following me.

“what do you want?” I said going up the stairs.
“nothing.” He replied.
“go away stop following me!” I shouted.
“im not following you! Im going to my room!” he shouted back at me.
the first guy to ever yell at me” I thought pissed off.

When we reached the top, I searched for my room with my bags in it same with Jaejoong. Once I found my room, I closed the door then locked it and jumped on the bed.

“uuugghh!” I cried out in frustration. “the nerve of this guy!” I said out loud.

I laid in bed thinking about the situation then what my mom said over the phone which build up the fire inside me even more.

“maybe ill go take a nice hot bath…” I sighed.

I walked into the bathroom and started taking off my clothes when I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed for a towel that was hanging there and wrapped it around my body then walked to the door.

“yes?” I answered but there was no reply.

I heard another knock and went to the door again.

“yes??” I said getting annoyed.
“hey…its me open!” he whispered.
“come back later! Im gonna take a bath!” I yelled.
“but its an emergency!” he said in a loud whisper.

I sighed and open the door slightly with my body being hidden behind the door.

“What?!” I said.
“I think there has been a little mix up!” he chuckled.
“why??”
“I think you have my suit case!” he said holding up my suit case.
hmm?? Isn’t that mine?” I thought then looking over at the suit case next to the bed.

Both suit cases looked exactly the same. Same color, same print and both Louis Vuitton

“look… we have the same suite cases and I think we walked into the wrong rooms.” Jaejoong said chuckling.
“you liar! Your just saying that cause I said I was gonna take a bath! ert!” I shouted.
“no! im serious! You have mine and I have yours. Just give me mines and ill be on my way!”
“how do I know your not lying?!” I asked.
“because I don’t wear laced bra’s and in black and pink. Or polka dotted bra’s with matching underwear and womans clothing!” he said still chuckling.
(your bag and his bag)
jaejoong louis vuitton Pictures, Images and Photos

My face redden knowing that he saw my stuff.

“alright! Fine! Wait here!” I said getting his suit case for him then walked back to the door.

I held the suit case close and then I swung open the door and handed him his suit case, my towel came off as it was caught in between the bag and the strap. Jaejoong stood there with his mouth wide open staring at me when I threw him his suite case not even worrying about mine then quickly closing the door in jaejoongs face. I looked around for the towel but then it triggered my memory that the towel was thrown out with the bag since it was caught by the bag.

(you can image this was jaejoong as he was staring at you if the gif works that is lol )
jaejoong Pictures, Images and Photos

“oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!” I shouted running to the bathroom with my heart racing.
_____________________________________________

I just had to do that part! lol
anyway...did you guys hear??????? jaejoong is gonna be in another drama!!!!!!!
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! im so happy i can jump off a cliff! lol
but then if i die, no updates ever again lol 
thanks for reading!!
comment subscribe and or friend me! ^^
<3 <3 <3