Hot and Bothered part 2

Conceited With Love

 

With his soft lips and hot breathe against mine, I realized that this feeling im having is only getting stronger.

im going crazy!” I thought. “mmm… oppa wait…” I said stopping. “I cant take this anymore…”
“take what?” he breathed. I didn’t answer and just looked at him then sighed. “…do you have any alcohol in the fridge?” I asked suddenly. “I think so…why?...i don’t wanna drink I just wanna continue what we were doing…” he said trying to dive back into my lips. “stop…stop… its easier if theres some kind of alcohol involved” I said.

“easier? Make what easier?”
“oh boy…” I sighed. “he doesn’t get whats going on…” I thought again. “um… ill be back im just gonna go to the kitchen…you just wait here with your… half -self…” I said walking away without taking my eyes off him.

Once I got to the kitchen, I rampaged his fridge for the strongest alcohol he had and drank a few glasses of it. “wheeeew!” I cried blowing out air. “lets get this party started!” I shouted raising the bottle with one hand.

I wobbled back into the room where jaejoong is just lying there looking at the ceiling.

“yoooooooo!~” I wailed walking towards him. “sup booooo!” I said sitting on top of him. “…are you okay?...” he asked looking at me strangely. “hell yes im okay! Are you okay? Cause im okay… im fine!” I said drinking from the bottle in my hand. “baby… are you drunk?” he asked trying to sit up but I pushed him back down with my free hand. “uh! Uh!” I said holding down his chest. “theres something I gotta tell you!” I creepily smiled. “... I have been…wanting to get under your skin for a long time now!” I hiccupped. “excuse me?” he questioned.

“me! me! me!” I said pointing to myself continuously. “I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GET IN YOUR PANTS!” I shouted in his ear. “…this is a twist on things…” he whispered. “right??? Tell me about it!!! usually its you that’s been trying to have with me but now… its me trying to have with you!” I announced loudly slurring my words a bit. “you want some?” I said placing the bottle close to his lips. “ no im okay” he forcefully smiled blocking it with his hand. “ooooooookay! Mooore for meeeee!” I said drinking it.

“damn…do you know how… goooooood your body looks oppa?” I asked while feeling it. “babe… your kind creeping me out…”
“heh heh…you aint seen nothing yet boy…”

I flicked my head to the side to keep hair out of my face and dove in to give him a deep kiss that he has never felt before. “mmmm” was all I can hum while kissing him. “baby… stop…” he said looking away. “huh?? What?? Why??? No no no… let just keep going” I said trying to kiss him again. “honey, your drunk… this doesn’t feel right…”
“me drunk?? Nooooo I don’t think so! Its okay!” I pouted shaking my head.
“but-” he said trying to reason his way out. “but nothing! I wanna do this! You no love me?”
“of course I do but your under the influence of alcohol… we can do this when your sober” he said slightly pushing me off but I sat firm on his pelvis.

“no…I told you… im not drunk… I wanna do this” I said straight forwardly. “oppa… I want you to take me…” I said trailing my finger on his pecks while biting my lip. “I know that you wanna do this with me too… please??” I begged.

He looked deeply into my eyes placed his right hand on my cheek. It then roamed to the back of my neck when he pulled me into a kiss.

“ill be glad too…” he whispered.

I dropped the bottle that I was drinking on the floor and jaejoong proceed with what I wanted to do. I closed my eyes and he flipped me over to get things started.

“im sorry babe…” he said before taking me to heaven and back.

***

Morning arrived and greeted me with the rays shining through the window.

“oooohhh….” I groaned holding my head.

The worst pain to ever feel after drinking is the feeling of your brains pounding and it feels like everything is moving. I sat up rubbing my head slowly opening my eyes and looking around.

“what the hell?...” I said staring at jaejoongs shirt and boxer that he let me wear on the floor. “oh that’s right… we finally did it...” I thought mindlessly to myself. “ehh?? We did it??!” I thought shockingly.

I turned to look at jaejoong who was sleeping like a little baby. I smiled then roughly fell on my back as I was turning to face jaejoong when my knee accidently hit him where the sun doesn’t shine. “aaaaaahhh!” he groaned instantly holding his manhood. “uh oh! im sorry honey! im sorry! im sorry! my bad! I didn’t mean it!” I smiled trying not to burst out laughing.

I hugged his head and hit his with my other hand hoping that it would help with the pain. “what was that for??”  he cried. “sorrrrry!!” I pouted. “I didn’t mean too I was just happy that we did the dirty dirty…last night…”
“happy?...why would you be happy about that?”
“I don’t know… I just wanted to get rid of that feeling that I had last night”
“ohhhhhhhhh! So that’s why you were so willing!... so you used me!” he pouted.

I let him go so I could look at his eyes. “yea… I used you… cause that’s what I do… I use people right??” I said sarcastically. “you never know!” he said sticking his tongue out. “uuuuggh! He groaned again at his pain. “was that pay back??” he questioned. “payback for what?”
“for ing you up last night girl! don’t act like you don’t know!”
“yaaah! Why do you have to say it like that for??...and no! it wasn’t payback! It really was an accident!”

“suuuure…first your bossy, then you knee me and now you telling me it was an accident?”
“whoa whoa whoa… bossy?? When the hell was I ever bossy??” I questioned. “oh! you don’t remember??...well ill gladly tell you a recap of last night then…” he smirked.
“… I wouldn’t do that if I were you…” I said staring him down.
“watch me…” he whispered. “alright…I warned you… your gonna feel like a dumb after… go ahead…explain… share with the rest of the class how I was bossy last night??” I said turning to looking at him in sitting position.

“fine…I will. As you know… it started last night…everything was going great until little miss bossy wanted to take control of things.” He said lying on his back with his hand underneath his head.
“…okay…” I said lightly nodding.
“I was going at it until you stopped me and got on top of me. The feeling was exciting and inviting until you wanted me to shout your name for some odd reason.”
“ohhhhh reeeeaaally??” I said with a smile. “mmmm…” I nodded. “alright… go on…”
“I refused because I am the guy and we guys do no such things. Its only girls who shout our name” he said arrogantly.
“woow… seems like you know a lot about eh? Einstein?” I said sarcastically.
“please babe… im a man. Men should know these things…” he answered coolly.
“anything else?”
“of course!... you wanted to do all these position but I was getting tired so I started begging you to stop.” He continued as I nodded.
“well… If I remember correctly… I did NO SUCH THING last night!” I shouted.
“oh yea? How would you remember? You were drunk!”
“aha!... my friend! That is where I got you!” I smirked. “I was NOT drunk last night” I laughed.

The cool arrogant smile on his face quickly disappeared and he turned to look at me.

“yea… I was NOT drunk last night… let me repeat that… NOT drunk last night.”
“o-o-oh yea??” he said hesitantly. “then what REALLY happened last night?”
“I wasn’t bossy that’s for sure!... if I recall, it was YOU who was bossy! Kept telling me to turn over and do this do that” I said getting into his face.

Now that he remembers, he was beginning to turn red. “and for the record, you did say my name a few times…” I smirked. “ooooh _______! Mmmmm baby!~ _______!~ ohhh babe!~ ______!~” I said imitating him from last night.
“I don’t remember….” He said playing stupid.
“I bet you don’t!... feel like a dumb yet??” I questioned.
“…how are we arguing about this so early in the morning?? We just got done doing it a few hours ago…”
“you started it! mr. ‘im bossy!’
“…alright alright! Ill take the blame for that but… if you weren’t drunk last night…then why did you act like you were?? Hmmmm??”

After hearing his question, I just bursted out laughing.

“puahahahahaha!!...”
“wae? Why are you laughing?”
“oh my god… oppa!... I needed to blame it on something so I turned to alcohol! God! Don’t you listen to music?? ‘blame it on the vodka blame it on the henney blame it on the alcohol!’” I said quoting a song. “I wasn’t just gonna blame myself for starting it cause that would just be ridiculously stupid!”
“wow! Thanks for letting me know!” he scoffed. “I DO feel like a dumb now!”
“see! I told you! I even warned you!... take the warnings next time!” I giggled.
“yes ma’am lesson learned!” he grinned. “…so?...how did I do last night?... not bad for the first time eh??” he questioned.
“eeeh… so so …” I replied.
“so so? What the hell does that mean?”
“it means its in the middle of being great and ty”

He stared at me speechless.

“alright… im done with this conversation...” he said throwing up his hands then turning away from me. I smiled to myself before proceeding to cheer him up.

“mmmmm! Oppa!” I pouted with my head on his shoulder. “Im kidding… you were spectacular last night babe! You blew my mind away!”
“….jincha?...” he pouted cutely.
“mmmm!” I nodded.
“did my muscles look good too??...”
“they were amazing!... now go make me some food! Im hungry!”
“yaaaah!...now! your little miss bossy!” he said turning around quickly embracing me.
“but… im the cute little miss bossy right??” I questioned.
“… always baby…” he smiled. “love you…”
“I love you too!...now how about that breakfast??” I said smacking his .
“gaawd! Let me put on some clothes first!” he said crawling out of bed.
“I see London I see france! I see jaejoongs underpants!” I laughed.
“you saw more than that last night” he ily smirked.

I widely grinned and covered my face feeling embarrassed.

“food!” I shouted rushing him out while throwing pillows at him.
“we did it! we did it! we did it!” he repeated happily walking out the room.
“aigooo!” I cried covering my ears.     
_____________________________________

just a little update before i head off to bed at 5:30 in the morning lol