Bonding time

Conceited With Love

 

That night I had to leave jaejoongs place and go home. If I keep staying at his place every night, im sure mom would bug out about it. And I don’t mean the mad bugging out, I mean the excited sorta bug out. This morning, im taking my cousins out to the mall and showing them around. Of course, I didn’t bring my own car, I asked to borrow dads. Mom said I had to be nicer to them and to go buy them whatever they wanted today. A job that I never wanted.

“unni! Where are we going today?” mi mi asked from the back of the car.
“….mmm…where do you wanna go mi mi?” I smiled.
“oh! does that mean I can go anywhere?”
“yes!”
“uh… can we go to a toy store??” she asked excitedly.
“toy store?...uh…sure! why not?” I laughed.
“yay!!” mi mi shouted.

Caught in the moment, I asked Jessica where she wanted to go with a smiling face. She looked at me with a get-real face and my smile went away.

“my bad…” I said returning my eyes to the road. “where do you wanna go?” I asked blankly.
“I don’t care” Jessica answered with her arms crossed.
“alright sour patch!” I said making a face.
“why are you being so nice to us?”
“ive always been nice. You’re the one that’s always…y…”
“come on jessica unni! Cheer up! _____ unni has always been nice to us. She’s been trying!”
“thanks mi mi!” I laughed.
“no problem unni! You know I got your back!”
“be quiet mi mi! your my little sister! Why are you taking her side?!”
“unni!~….” Mi mi whined. “you really are a sour patch!” she said sticking her tongue out.
“yah! What did you call me??”
“alright children… calm down, we’re here!” I laughed.

At the mall, our first stop was the toy store. Mi mi giggled with joy and ran around the store looking at the different dolls, games and plushies while I stood with Jessica.

“so…” I said feeling awkward. “did you figure out where you wanted to go? Or what you want to buy?...anything?”
“no…”
“nothing at all?...”
“no…”
“okay…” I sighed.
“unni! Come look at all the toys!” eun mi said pulling me.
“neh mi mi. im coming…” I smiled.

I looked back at Jessica and I noticed she was looking at someone with a bright expression.

ohhhh… so that’s what she likes….” I thought to myself.

At the cash register as the cashier was scanning the items, I snuck a glance over at Jessica and it is exactly what I thought.

“your total is $187.92” the cashier said.
“whoa mi mi yah… what on earth did you grab?” I laughed handing the guy my card.
“the new doll collections, a few rilakkuma dolls and a two new games for my Nintendo!”

 Price didn’t matter, just as long as my baby cousin is happy, its fine with me.

“thank you! have a nice day!” the cashier smiled.

A little thing that I noticed also was the cashier was looking at Jessica too. We left that store and walked around the mall while enjoying some sweet ice cream treats. Like always Jessica didn’t want to participate in anything me and eun mi did.

“can we go home now?”
“go?? We just got here” eun mi answered her sister.
“uh… mi mi…maybe we should go hmm??”
“aawww… ok unni….”

Arriving at home, we got out of the car as the maids and butlers came out to get our stuff.

“some of the stuff is eun mi’s and the rest are mine. Just let mi mi take her stuff. Its easier and please take my things to my room.” I told the maids and butlers.

Catching up with eun mi whose barely walking through the door, I stopped to talk to her.

“eun mi yah… unni has something to tell you…”
“mmm?...what is it?”
“what does your Jessica unni like to do?”
“uh?...lets see…back home, she likes to go out a lot with her friends…”
“mmmmm…” I said nodding my head. “thanks mi mi” I smiled then rubbed her head.

I went inside to find Jessica and she was in the living room sitting on the couch watching tv. I walked up to her and grabbed her arm pulling her up.

“come on! Lets go!” I said pulling her with me.
“where?!”
“you’ll see!”

Leaving eun mi home with my parents with maids and butlers playing with her, I took Jessica with me to the spa and salon.

“welcome ms. Yang! How are you today?” the manager asked.
“im doing quite well today thank you!”
“what would you like today?”
“today...i would you to take care of my cousin.”
“anything for yourself?”
“no im doing fine” I smiled. “please give her the full VIP treatment”
“no problem” the manager smiled. “well take very good care of her. Don’t worry. Right this way please!”
“what are you doing?” Jessica looked at me.
“don’t worry… Go! Shes waiting!”

The manager took away Jessica while I waited. I took out my phone and started playing games to pass time. As I was playing, I received a text message.

1 new txt message

From: BIG JERK!
Hey baby! What cha doin? I miss you!~

I smiled at the text and replied.

To: BIG JERK!

Ahnyeong oppa!I took Jessica out to the spa and salon. So im waiting for her. Wae?

1 new txt

From: BIG JERK!
oh?... can I go see you then? I miss you so much! <3

To: BIG JERK!
No! Definitely not! you know that we cant be seen together in public!

1 new txt message

From:BIG JERK!
:( I hate this…I feel like we’ve committed a crime because we cant be seen in public.

To: BIG JERK!
im sorry honey… one day…

1 new text message

From: BIG JERK!
ill wait for that one day…alright then baby…im gonna go meet up with a friend to hang out then okay?

To: BIG JERK!
Alright sweetie… be careful okay?

1 new txt message

From: BIG JERK!
okay babe. Love you!~ <3

To: BIG JERK!
Me too! <3 <3

A few hours passed and night has fallen. I was too busy paying attention to my game, I didn’t notice when Jessica came walking out. When I looked up, I smiled and felt satisfied that I accomplished something for her.

“whoa cuzz love the new haircut and color! How was the spa?”
“honestly why are you doing this?”
“thank you very much manager-nim!” I said following her to pay.

We left the salon and I took Jessica to a club that tabi oppa owns called “TOP CLASS”

“why are we here?” Jessica asked as we got out of the car.
“stop asking and lets go” I said pulling her.
“im not gonna go if you don’t tell me!”
“were at a club! We’re gonna drink and dance the night away!”
“stop! I don’t need your sympathy!”
“…what?... who said anything about sympathy? Your my cousin and I want you to have fun and stop looking like your hurt all the time. Now do you trust me or not?”
“… I don’t know…” she said looking around.
“…are you sure?...theres a lot of cute boys heeeeere!~” I sang.
“boys?...then what are we doing out here?? Lets go!” she said now pulling me.

Stepping into the club, I could see that guys were looking at us like we were the only ones there. We smiled at them and then to each other.

“hey, I gotta go greet someone. Come on” I said with Jessica following me.

I walked up to the bodyguards at the bottom of the stairs and they immediately let me through. Going up to the VVIP lounge upstairs to where tabi oppa is, Jessica was looking down at the dance floor.

“feeling alright?” I asked.
“im feeling great!” she yelled.

I knocked on the door and let us in and found tabi oppa sitting with a very familiar face.

“eeeeeeey! Baby girl! whats up?! I haven’t seen you in a while!” tabi oppa said getting up from his seat to hug me.
“ahnyeong oppa!” I said hugging him back. “I want you to meet my little cousin, jessica!” I said introducing them.
“hi! Nice to meet you!” Jessica greeted.
“hello, im seung hyun or tabi whichever you prefer ” he smiled at her.
“yea but I call him bingu!” I laughed.
“yea! Shes the only one that calls me that and my other friends” he laughed along with me.
“ah! This is my friend!” tabi oppa said turning around. “ baby girl, this is kim jaejoong!”
here we go again!” I thought to myself shaking my head lightly.

this is so funny!... im meeting my own boyfriend!” I laughed in my head.

“nice to meet you… kim jaejoong. Im _______and this is my cousin, Jessica.” I lightly smiled.
“nice to meet both of you!” jaejoong smiled while shaking my hand then Jessica’s.
“hi” Jessica shyly greeted him.

I suspiciously looked at her while she was staring at jaejoong who was paying attention to me.

“lets sit down and have a few drinks!” tabi oppa screamed.

We talked and drank and had fun. But the entire time, I could see that Jessica kept looking at jaejoong every chance she got.

“hey jaejoong oppa!” Jessica cried. “…is it okay if I call you oppa?” she asked.
“…uh, yea sure…” jaejoong said uncertain.
“jaejoong oppa! do you wanna dance?” she asked.

As I was drinking I heard her ask jaejoong to dance! my jaejoong! My boyfriend! To dance! When I heard that I spit up my drink causing them to look at me.

“my bad!... something caught in my throat!” I chuckled it off.

Jaejoong looked at me and I unnoticeably shook my head while gritting my teeth.

“okay..” jaejoong answered.
“ugh…” I groaned to myself.

Throughout the night, Jessica didn’t leave jaejoongs side. Not even once. It felt weird seeing my little cousin talk to my boyfriend. It sorta angered me. But I cant do anything about cause while we’re out, were not boyfriend and girlfriend. I kept an eye on them so jaejoong doesn’t do anything wrong or even Jessica.

“tabi oppa, im gonna go to the bathroom, ill be back!” I said getting up.

Tabi oppa nodded his head and continued to enjoy the music and drink by himself even though jaejoong and Jessica was in the room.  I turned around the corner of the room and entered the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and started complaining by myself.

“what the hell does she think shes doing making a move on my boyfriend like that? Ugh! if she wasn’t my little cousin, I would have beat the crap out of her already! Ohhhh! Yaaah! Im going crazy!” I complained to myself.

Walking out of the bathroom, a set of hands landed on both my shoulders and pushed me back in.

“oppa!” I cried. “what are you doing? This is the girls bathroom!”
“ssssshhh! Not its not! its for both!” he smiled.
“what are you doing here?” I asked.
“I told you that I was gonna go hang out with a friend today”
“and your friend just happens to be my friend too! How crazy is that?” I muttered.
“forget all that! I missed you!” he said hugging me.
“I missed you too!”
“hey… you know, your cousin isn’t as bad as you say”
“yea… I figured her out” I said letting go of him. “ah! Speaking of cousin!...why are you so close to her?? Keep a distance! You know im watching you!” I pouted.
“I know baby!... Its her! When I move away, she moves closer.”
“I don’t know whether I should let her enjoy this night with you or not because shes starting to like me” I said. “…oppa, is it possible for you to hang out with her tonight? I don’t wanna be mean and take you away from her even though you are mine... But do me this favor and hang out with her hmm?”
“but I don’t wanna be around her…” he whined.
“I know… please? I don’t wanna ruin her night.”
“….your such a good person… letting your cousin hang out with your boyfriend…” he smiled.
“yea…” I smiled. “but! No touching! No kind of skin ship at all! Be nice but not too nice! Don’t lead her on because remember your still mine-”

While talking, jaejoong cut me off by kissing my lips.

“you talk a lot babe…” he breathe on my lips.
________________________________________________

no silent readers please!!
thanks for reading!