you better be sorry!

Conceited With Love

Jaejoongs pov

Sitting in the round booth table, the waiters were placing our orders on the table as I was talking to Dara about my time in japan. I know that ______ wanted to keep our relationship under covers but dara is my best friend since we were kids. She’s like a sister. I tell her everything. Without dara, _____ wouldn’t even be my girlfriend.

“sooooo!~ tell me the goods!” dara grinned.
“theres not much to tell” I smiled lightly thinking about it.
“don’t give me that crap!” she said making a face. “come on just tell me!”
“what do you want me to tell you?” I chuckled.
“I don’t care! Start with anything!”
“alright…well to start off, it wasn’t easy, that’s for sure because shes was always running at me. In time, we gradually started to get close to each other. That’s all.” I smiled at dara.
“mmm…” she nodded. “okay, now get to the juicy parts. Stop playing!”
“im not! that’s what happened!”
“yah… kim jaejoong…so your telling me that when I texted you while you were in japan… that’s all that happened?” dara asked.
“your never giving up are you?”
“Nnnnope!~” she answered.
“fine… ill tell you.”

During our lunch, I told her everything that she wanted to know. Of course, I definitely couldn’t tell dara that _____ almost got by her ex-boyfriend, if I could call him that. As we were talking, I saw _____ and Youngbae-sshi following the hostess to their table.

“hey! Here comes my ba-…!” I said almost slipping by calling her baby in public.

End of POV

Entering the restaurant with Youngbae oppa next to me, I saw Jaejoong sitting with dara-sshi. I secretly smiled and followed the hostess to our table.

“hey! Here comes my ba-…!” I heard jaejoong say as we were close.

I stopped immediately and looked at him.

“excuse me??!” I said furrowing my brows.
“you heard me!...!” he repeated.
“oh… Youngbae-sshi…” dara smiled.
“hello dara-sshi” I heard Youngbae say.
“you wanna try that again?!” I said gritting my teeth staring at jaejoong.
“you deaf?!... Biiiiitch!” jaejoong said.

My eyes widen and I was starting to get angry. One rule in my book is you never call a girl a , especially if that girl is your girlfriend.

he just wants his funeral to be today doesn’t he?!!” I thought angrily. “You wad!” I shouted at him. “I just walked in here and your calling me a ?! Ohhh! You are something else!” I said getting riled up.
“miss! Is there a problem??” the hostess asked.
“no” Youngbae answered politely. “come on _____ lets go. People are staring.” He said pushing me.
“why don’t you guys sit here??” dara asked suddenly.

With this just happening, shes asking us to sit with them??

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. Sorry! Maybe next time” Youngbae answered her. “lets go” he said lightly pushing me away from jaejoongs table.

Youngbae got me away from jaejoongs table and went to our own table.

“what the hell was that about?” Youngbae asked as we sat down.
“I don’t en know!” I said thinking about how nice we were to each this morning.
“I think he just finds ways to piss you off”
“tell me about it!”

From the table we were sitting at, we could see dara-sshi and jaejoong and vice versa. I didn’t bother looking at jaejoong at all. I could feel his stares at me from far away, that’s why I didn’t look over. The only time I noticed him was when they were leaving.

Jaejoongs pov

After having lunch, me and dara left the restaurant and walked to our cars.

“yah kim jaejoong! I thought you were boyfriend and girlfriend? Why did you call her a ?”
“we are! Its just that she doesn’t want anyone to know that were dating so that’s why I acted the way I did” I smiled.
“….i don’t think that was a good idea… she seemed pretty outraged for calling her a .”
“its fine… we’ll make out later- ah! I mean make up later…”
“mmm hmmm!” dara said slowly. “good luck with that! Im leaving then! See ya!” she said getting in her car.
“later!” I said as I walked to my car.

Thinking about what dara said… maybe that WAS a bad thing to do…

“…I am soooooo in deep trouble later…” I said regretting what I said to ______. “maybe ill do something to make up for it.”

End of POV

Finishing up lunch with Youngbae, which he paid cause he ate more, I was too mad to eat, I drove him home. Before I drove off, he asked me to wait a few minutes as he went in to get something. When he came out, he was carrying a bouquet of flowers.

“pink lilies… my favorite!” I smiled. “but what are they for?” I asked.
“since you were sick in the hospital and I couldn’t visit you, I thought id buy you flowers” he smiled.
“haha… the hospital…” I whispered. “thank you oppa! Ill see you later then!”
“alright! Drive safe!”

I drove home with the pink lilies in the passenger side. Once I got home, I carried my flowers upstairs to my room, not caring about my cousins or parents. Opening the door to my room, I spotted mi mi on my bed asleep while her older sister was looking at the pictures that were placed throughout my room.

“what are you doing in here??” I asked walking towards the table.

I set down the flowers Youngbae oppa got me and sat down on the chair.

“eun mi was waiting for you so she came up to your room to wait and fell asleep. I thought something happened to her so I came to check. I got in here not too long ago before you came home” she said with ease.
“alright! You checked on her now… so leave!”
“ah… theres another thing… i also came up here to bring you your flowers that someone sent. The delivery guy said that the person who sent them wanted it to be in your room by the window.” She said with her snobby attitude.
“more flowers?” I said softly getting up to look at them. “who sent them?” I asked jessica.
“like I would know”
“okay!...get out of my room! You and your stuck up self!....”
“ugh… puh-lease! Like I wanna be in here!” she said walking out.

I rummaged through the white roses for a car and there was. It read:

Im sorry for what happened.
          I love you… with all my heart.
                                -J

“J?...jaejoong sent me flowers?...pft! im sorry for what happened” I said reading the card. “if he thinks ill forgive him by sending me flowers…he better think again!” I said to myself.
“unni?...” eun mi said rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.
“…hey mi mi…your up!” I smiled. “was unni being too loud?”
“nooo…” she said shaking her head.
“how did you fall asleep in my room kiddo?” I asked sitting on my bed next to her.
“I was waiting to play with you…”
“im sorry…” I said patting her head. “you have energy to play now?”
“mmm!” she nodded.
“what should we play?” I asked.

She smiled and ran out of my room to get her bag full of her toys and bought them to my room. She had dolls, a tea set, plushies, and her favorite, the new 3DS Nintendo. I played with mi mi all afternoon til dinner. After dinner, we all separated into our rooms. I laid in bed looking at the flowers I got today when my phone rang. I got up from my bed and walked over to the dresser and dug through my purse.

1 new text message

From: BIG JERK!
hey baby! About earlier, im really really really really sorry! Can you come over so we can talk about it? I feel that its much better if I talk to you in person instead of over text. please??

“all afternoon… and he finally texts me about it now??!” I thought.

I grabbed my keys and purse.

“ill go see what he has to say!” I thought to myself again.

A part of me was really anger at him but another part of me wanted to see him. So I left the house and drove to the penthouse. Being in fear from last time, I wore a hat and a scarf covering my face so if, I spot him, he wouldn’t know its me. I carefully walked through the lobby and quickly and swiftly as possible to the elevators and it bought me to the top floor. Approaching the penthouse door, it was slightly opened, so I walked in closing the door behind me and locking it.

The lights were dimmed, candles lit, and trails of flowers leading to the bedroom. I followed them and slowly looked inside. The lights inside his room was also dimmed and a few candles were spread throughout his room.

“I missed you baby…” jaejoong whispered in my ear hugging me from behind.
“yah!” I jumped unwrapping his arms. “what the hell is all this for?!”
“im creating a romantic environment for us so that you would forgive me…why? Is it working?”

I didn’t answer and the lights then blew out the candles.

“ill take that as a no…” he whispered.
“you had a lot of nerves calling me what you did today!”
“im sorry hun!” he said falling to his knees then rubbing his hands together. “please forgive me!! you said that you didn’t want anyone to know that we were dating so that’s why I was so mean to you!”
“I know! But you didn’t have to call me a !”
“mmmmmmmmmm!~” he whined walking on his knees coming over to me.

He hugged me around my waist and pouted at me.

“im sorry! Mmm? Forgive me? okay?...please?” he said lightly wiggling me.
“… I guess it cant be helped…” I sighed.
“yes!” he said jumping to his feet. “I love you my baby!” he said then kissed me.

“my honey!” he said then kissed me. “my woman!” then another kiss. “my love!” and another kiss.
“alllllright!...where is my killer??” I asked not being affectionate back.

He just looked at me as I started giggling.

“mwoh?..” I asked.
“me…” he pouted.
“what about you?”
“aren’t you gonna say something back?”

I looked at him for a few seconds and reached for his face but stopped.

“killer!... omma is here!” I said going over to his cage.
“great!... the dog gets more attention then me…”
“hes not a dog… hes our son!” I said taking him out. “ohhh! Your getting heavy killer!
“hes not gonna continue to be my son if you don’t hurry up and kiss me back!” he said sitting next to me on the bed.
“mmm….” I hummed as I was thinking. “do you want him to continue to be your appa?” I asked killer.
“doesn’t matter! Im gonna make you kiss me anyways!” jaejoong said turning my face to meet his.

His soft hot lips touched mines and I couldn’t resist to hold back. Killer started barking at jaejoong and jumped at his face.

“now do you see why he is in his cage all the time?” jaejoong smiled pulling away.
“now do you see why his name is killer?” I smiled back.