wicked witch visits

Conceited With Love

 

Next morning with the sun barely peaking, I heard my phone ring outside in the living room. I shot up and threw jaejoongs arm aside causing him to let out a small cry as I got off the bed quickly to go answer my phone. I ran out of the door and almost slipped but I caught myself. I jumped on the couch as I grabbed my purse on the coffee table and rummaged through my bag. Going through my purse…that’s when I realized that I had A LOT of crap in it.

“hello?!” I picked up quickly.
“______? Honey? where are you? did you come home last night??” mom asked.
“….omma...uh…I woke up really early today and decided to go shopping?...” I lied.
“ah… really?”
“yea sorry mom. I forgot to tell you…”
“its alright dear… theres something that I wanted to tell you.”
“what is it?”
“uh…hahaha” mom chuckled. “…dear, your cousins are gonna be visiting today!”
“cousins? Which ones?” I asked.
“you know… your cousins… eun mi and Jessica…”
“…you cant be serious?!... you mean my evil cousin?! The one that stole my favorite toys when I was like 10???!” I asked as I heard jaejoongs footsteps getting closer.
“that’s the one dear! And honey, don’t say things like that about your cousins. They’re family.”
“to hell with family, I don’t think shes even human! Its like shes a spirit or something… she pops up everywhere!”
“nonsense! Ah!... theres something else that I should tell you.” mom said.
“okay?...”
“you have to pick them up from the airport and bring them back here in time for lunch!” mom said probably with a smile and hung up on me.

“mom?? Moom!?... aaaaaahhhhh!” I whined kicking around.
“who was that?” jae asked finally sitting down.
“it was my mom…”
“oh why do you seem so upset? Are you angry with your mom or something?”
“of course not. its something else… I have to go pick up my little cousins from the airport today… right now… and make it home….in time for lunch.”
“that’s not so bad…”
“that’s what you think” I said laying my head on his shoulder. “baby, since I was 10, she stole all my favorite toys and told the adults that I used to beat her up.”
“did you??...” jae asked.
“you really think I would do that to my little cousin?...too bad I didn’t” I said trailing off into my own world.
“how old are they?”
“eun mi should be 7 now and jessica is 23.”
“ah… shes 4 years younger than us” jae smiled.
“yea I know. Makes her even more annoying.”
“if you gotta go pick them up, lets go!”
“whoa whoa whoa… who said that your going? No one can know that we’re together member?”
“but its just your cousins.”
“sorry babyyy!~” I pouted. “trust me I want you to go too… for THEIR safety but we cant be seen in public together.
“awww man!”

We sat in the living room a little longer until I just blurted out something.

“! I don’t wanna pick them up! Especially in my Aston!”
“……eeeeh?? Aston?? Whose Aston?”

I looked over to jae and smiled.

“ohh… nobody… just this beautiful built powerful white guy” I said causually. “well! Gotta go!” I cried standing up.
“wait wait wait! White? Hes American??! Who is this guy?? Is he more muscular than me? broader shoulders??” he said with his thinking face.

I smiled and walked to the bathroom as he followed.

At the airport I sat outside the terminal that they were supposed to come out from and waited. After, I left jaejoongs place, I quickly stopped by the mall and bought a few new clothes and shoes and changed out of the clothes that I was already wearing. Since I told mom that I went shopping, I cant go home empty handed right?

So I waited and waited until I saw a group of people walking out. I stood up hoping to see them so we could quickly go home but I didn’t see them at all. After the huge group of people came out, I thought I’d wait a few more minutes before leaving. My phone rung in my purse so I quickly grabbed it and picked up.

“hello?”
“______? Sweetie! Where are you?” dad asked.
“mom said that eun mi and Jessica are visiting today so im here at the airport waiting for them. Everyone from their terminal came out already and im the only one left here.”
“waiting? Honey, they are already here!”

When I heard that, I didn’t want to scream in my dads ear so I calmly bid farewell to my dad and took a deep breath.

“uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!~~~~” I sighed harshly. “that little !”

Luckily, there was no one around, or else they would think that I was transforming into a beast or whatever.

In my car, I was on my way home when Youngbae called me.

“hello?”
“hello? Whats up ching-yah! Feeling better?”
“ohh Youngbae ah…im good. Whats up?”
“I was on my way to see you so I thought I would call you to see if you were up yet.”
“yea, im on the road right now.”
“going somewhere?”
“no…going home from the airport. The witch is here” I told Youngbae.
“aaahhh…” he said in acknowledgement knowing who I was talking about.
“yea… she should have flew here on her broomstick instead of having me pick her up.”
“I feel sorry for you girl” he laughed.
“thanks… even I feel sorry for myself. Hey! I have an idea!... your coming with me to my house!”
“no no no! please don’t! im sorry!”
“thought you wanted to come see me? you liar!”
“I do but im just don’t wanna go see Jessica!”
“alright… whatever you say doesn’t matter cause your coming with me anyway. Im outside!”
“what?!”
“come out!” I said hanging up.

Jaejoongs POV

After ______ left, I received a text message from Dara.

1 new txt message

From: Dara
yah! You bad person! Why didn’t you tell me that you came back from japan already?

To: Dara
sorry! I didn’t know that you wanted to know!

1 new txt message

From: Dara
With all that advice I gave you while you were in japan, you owe me lunch!

To: Dara
 Alright alright! Meet me the dragon house in an hour!

1 new txt message

From: Dara
awesome! See you then!

End of pov

We arrived home and I busted through the front door like a sweat team. Walking to the living room, I could hear the screeching laugh of Jessica.

“calm down ____” Youngbae chuckled.

I turned to look at him but he turned to look away with his smile fading.

“your home!” mom shouted when she spotted me.
“______!” eun mi cried and came to hug me.
“heeeeey mi mi!” I said crouching down to hug her. “how is my FAVORITE cousin?” I said glancing over to Jessica.
“unni! I missed you so much!
“I missed you too mi mi!”
“Youngbae oppa! I missed you too!” she giggled before hugging him.
“waaaahhh our mi mi has grown a lot hasn’t she?” Youngbae said picking her up and carrying her.
“nice to see you again cousin” Jessica said standing on her feet.
“yea…” I replied not caring.
“you too Youngbae oppa” she smiled.
“uh… yea, nice to see you again too” he smiled back.
“sit down! Sit down!” mom rushed us. “Jessica was telling us about her studies in Switzerland.
“uh… mom… me and youngbae have plans…”
“what kind of plans?”
“me and him are gonna go eat lunch…with jiyong oppa and…tabi oppa…” I said trying to the excuse sound legit.
“ah! I haven’t seen jiyong and seung hyun in a long while! Why don’t you guys have lunch here?” mom asked.
“now dear, we shouldn’t interfere with the kids” dad said.
thank you! someone who knows what they are talking about.” I thought to myself.
“alright then” mom replied. “hey! Why not take your cousins with?”
“im sure they don’t wanna go. Its gonna be nothing but people older than them there.” I said.
“I’d love to go!” Jessica interrupted making me look her direction.
“im sure your tired from the flight and wanna rest.” I said gritting my teeth.
“surprisingly im not so id love to go.”
“im sorry… but the reservation was only made for four people” Youngbae said saving me.
“yea… MAYBE next time…” I said turning around as youngbae placed eun mi on the ground.
“sorry mi mi, oppa has to go now okay? Ill come back and play with you later” Youngbae said to eun mi.
“me too… unni definitely has to come back cause I live here… damn it…” I said under my breath.
“mmm!~” eun mi whined. “okay then ill wait for you… promise?” she said sticking out her pinky.

“We promise” we said hooking out pinky with hers.
“alright then mom and dad, we’re leaving!” I said pushing Youngbae out so they wont talk to us again.

We got into my car and I left the drive way not caring where were going.

“duuuuuude! That was smart! Reservations was made for four!” I shouted. “your good oppa!” I said high-fiving him.
“thanks! I try!” he smiled.
“ugh… that . I hate her. Did you see how she wanted to come? I swear she does this on purpose!... get this… I waited for them at the airport but they were already here! What kind of bull crap is that right?!”

Youngbae wasn’t surprised at all because I did grow up with him. He knew everything because I told him and he went through everything with me.

“she makes me so angry… I don’t understand why she does this to me. Have I done something wrong to her?” I asked youngbae.

I was so angry, I just saying a bunch of things that came to mind.

“...can you believe her?...she went to study in Switzerland because I went to LA! She always has to go-”
“go to a place better than where you went” Youngbae finished.
“yea! Its ridiculous!” I splurged.
“by the way… where are we going?” he asked.
“… uh.. good question… where do you wanna go?”
“I wanna go eat. I haven’t eaten yet.”
“sure. Where to?” I asked.
“how about this place dara told me about?”
“dara?” I smiled. “wow haven’t heard that name in a while” I laughed. “where?”
“its called dragon house.”

___________________________________________

updated early cause i was bored. lol 
Hope you enjoy! and thanks for reading.
please comment and subscribe!
im greatful for the subscribers but not many comments...*tear*
but its okay... *tear* ill just keep updating... *waterfall tears*