Let's Go Shopping!

Conceited With Love

 

The next day I woke up earlier than usual because I fell asleep early the night before. As I woke up, I realized that I was sleeping slanted which was NOT the position I slept in and I must have slept with my mouth open because my mouth was dried.

“ugh…” I groaned making my mouth wet again. “so gross…” I said softly to myself.

I got up off the bed and went straight into the bathroom. Walking passed the big mirror, I scared myself because of my terrible bedhead. My hair was all over the place. I looked like the bride of Frankenstein or maybe even worse. It was not fashionable whatsoever but hey, whose perfect right? After my business, I hopped in the shower to wake me up and get the day started. By the time I was done showering, getting dressed, doing my hair and makeup, it was 9:00am. I sat on my bed looked up at the tv that was still on after I woke up. I started flipping through the channels when a knock came to my door. I got up and opened the door.

“yes?” I said opening it.
“young mistress?” the maid said bowing. “wow you look gorgeous” the maid complimented.
“oh, thank you” I smiled widely.

I wasn’t expecting a comment really. Its just the way I dressed.

“breakfast is ready” she smiled.
“yay!” I clapped. “ill go down now then” I said turning off the tv.

I walked downstairs with the maid following behind me. As I entered the dining area, there sitting in his seat was Jaejoong.

“Good Morning!” Jaejoong cried when he saw me.
“sup…” I said weakly passing him to get to my seat.
“Is that a way to greet your oppa?” he said leaning close to me.
“back off! Your not my oppa and you will never be!” I said sitting down.
“we’ll see about that” he murmured.

I ignored him that last part because he’s just being a big douche. As I picked up my spoon, I heard Jaejoong snickering while eating. I looked up at him and wondered what the hell his problem was. I didn’t bother to ask because I didn’t want to him his voice anymore. So as I picked up my spoon and took a sip of my soup, I saw jaejoongs face look away smiling. As the soup was making its way down my throat and into my stomach, my eyes shot wide open.

“aahhh!...aaaahh!” I cried air in and out while fanning my mouth.

I quickly drank my ice cold water but that didn’t help much because my mouth was still burning after I swallowed the water. I stared at Jaejoong still fanning my mouth as the maids refilled my glass with more water.

“you jerk! Are you trying to kill me??” I shouted. “aaahh!” I squealed before drinking more water.
“you deserve it!” he said to me.
“what?!”
“you heard me! you…deserve…it!” he said emphasizing each word.
“aahh! I hate you!” I shouted.
“I know! But inside hate there is always love!” he said sticking his tongue out on me.
“in your dreams buddy!” I said finally calming down from the spiciness.
“im counting on it!” he smirked. “that must be your favorite phrase!” he said.
“yea! It is! So in your dreams!” I said again.
 “oh! and I also know that you did the same thing to me last night” he said staring at me.
“whaaat?” I said forcefully smirked. “I would never do such a thing.” I said playing it off cooly.
“yea whatever! I know it was you! But you know, joke was on you cause I happen to like spicy foods.” He arrogantly smiled.
wish I would have knew that before so I wouldn’t be embarrassed now!” I thought.
“so what are you doing today?” he asked trying to keep the conversation going.
“hmm…uh...” I said acting like I was gonna tell him. “none of your business!” I said finally while eating the new dishes the maid bought out for me so I knew they weren’t spicy.
“ouch! What a cold response…”
“you damn right it was” I said sticking my tongue out at him.
“ah! _______! Young master Jaejoong! How are you this morning?” uncle jinu asked while walking into the room.
“hey uncle jinu!” I smiled while eating.
“hi!” Jaejoong said smiling at him also.
“How is breakfast?” uncle asked.
“ its great!” Jaejoong answered.
“young mistress?...” he asked.
“hmm?...oh! its delicious!” I said finally paying attention to him after swallowing.
“great! Great! Sorry for being absent during dinner last night. There was something that I had to take care of for your father.” Uncle jinu said looking at me.
“oh? what was it?” I asked.

From his pocket, he pulled out an envelope and handed it to me. I grabbed it from his hand and opened it to see what was inside. I pulled out what was inside and stared at it with glowing eyes.

“appa’s card?” I asked tilting my head.
“credit card” uncle jinu added smiling.
“haha! No way?!” I said standing up from my seat.
“yup! He had me open the account then he had money transferred here and into that account.” Uncle jinu said pointing to the card.
“hell yes!” I said jumping up and down.
“pathetic!” Jaejoong uttered suddenly.
“what?” I said looking at him.
“you always get this excited using your dads money?” Jaejoong asked.
“no!...yes?...sometimes!” I said oddly.
“hmm! Figures!” Jaejoong exclaimed folding his arms.
“oh whatever! Shut up! Who are you to judge?! Like you’ve never used your dads money before!” I expressed sitting back down.

Uncle Jinu didn’t say anything to make us stop arguing so he just stood there. But anywho, (and yes I do mean anyWHO lol) being rich didn’t really matter to me or whose money I was using. I mean its my dads money. If he’s letting me use it then damn it im gonna use it! Even though I am rich, im still a very down to earth kind of girl. I know whats right from wrong. I know how to defend for myself, I have manners! Its not like im taking anything for granted right? Or am I?...But seriously though, who is he to judge me anyway? Like I said before…jerk! My excitement is building up again. Knowing that I have dads card and that im in japan…I am definitely going shopping.

“uncle jinu!” I said standing up. “I think im done with breakfast, will you take me to the shopping districts now?” I asked while smiling.
“of course my dear! That is what I am here for!” he said smiling.
“yes!” I cried.
“ill go get the car and bring it around to the front then” he said smiling then leaving the room.

I thanked him before he left the room then I left the dining room leaving Jaejoong there by himself to get my purse and phone. With my dad’s card in hand, I ran upstairs to grab my purse then came back down and headed to the front door. I stepped outside and saw the car waiting for me. I skipped down the stoop towards the car. The windows were heavily tinted so I couldn’t see inside. But as I opened the car door, I saw Jaejoong sitting there facing forward with his dark Gucci sunglasses.

“yah! What are you doing?! Get lost!” I shouted.
“uncle jinu! She’s yelling at me!” Jaejoong cried ratting me out.
“what?! Hes not even your uncle!” I shouted again.
“so?! Hes not yours either!” he pouted.
“so?! But ive known him for longer!” I stuck out my tongue.
“and?! That still doesn’t mean he’s your uncle!” he said sticking his tongue back out at me.
“yea huh!” I said.
“nuh uh!” he said back.
“yea huh!” I said getting into his face.
“nuh uh!” Jaejoong said again.
“children! Children! Stop arguing pleeeease?!” uncle jinu cried while laughing in the drivers seat.
“we’re not children!” me and Jaejoong cried together earning another laugh from uncle jinu.
“well whatever you guys are please stop fighting! You guys are going to be together until you return home to korea so why not make the most of it?” uncle smiled.
“eww! I don’t wanna be stuck with him!” I said point at Jaejoong.

Uncle jinu smiled while shaking his head at the two of us.

“now move or get lost!” I said returning back to Jaejoong.
“no! if you want to get in walk your lazy around the car and get in on the other side!” he said not even looking at me.
“son of a b-!” I said aloud then stopped myself.

I slammed the car door but not too hard then walked over to the other side. Before I opened the door, I breathed in then out deeply before getting into the car. I got in roughly then closed the door.

“you !” I said softly pissed off.
“ready to go now?” uncle asked.
“been ready” Jaejoong said.
“whatever!” I said crossing my arms turning away from Jaejoong to look out the window.

How can one guy make me so mad? Its ridiculous! What did I ever do to him?! You know… besides add peppers into his dinner last night but he said he like spicy food! So really, I did him a favor! If anything, Im the one who should be mad! He put peppers into my dishes too! And I cant even handle peppers that well! Ugh! Thinking Jaejoong makes me so irritated. On the ride to the shopping district, we kept silent until we reached our destination.  

“alright guys! Here we are!” uncle jinu said parking alone the side of the streets.

My eyes lit up seeing all the shops that were filled by people. Not even saying a word, Jaejoong got out of the car and went by himself, that selfish idiot.

“are you sure you don’t wanna go?” I asked uncle.
“haha shopping isn’t really a guys favorite thing to do” he laughed.
“Well for SOME guys it is” I said talking about Jaejoong making uncle jinu chuckle. “well then…can you just go with me? you know I don’t know Japanese so how am I supposed to understand them while buying something?” I asked.

After a couple minutes of convincing, uncle came along with me translating and helping me buy the things I picked out. I even bought something for uncle. He said that he didn’t want it but since he’s been so awesome, I thought he deserved it. We shopped around for hours not even caring where Jaejoong went. Well… at least I didn’t. Me and uncle jinu walked around when I spotted a building that brightly lit with different neon colors.

“wow!” I said staring at it. “pretty!” I smiled.
“hmm? What is?” uncle asked.
“that!” I said pointing to the building. “what does the sign say?” I asked out of curiosity.
“that’s a pleasure house” a familiar voice came from behind.

I looked around to see where the voice was coming from. When I spotted the person, my face lit up more than ever.

“jungmin oppa!” I cried running over to him than giving him a hug.
“what are you doing here?” I asked.
“im here on business but im shopping right now. And you?” he asked with that same heart melting smile from before.
“im here on vacation” I said smiling. “oh! this is my uncle jinu!” I said introducing them. “uncle jinu, this is park jungmin, CEO of Nippon Hotels.” I said.
“pleasure to meet you!” uncle greeted.
“the pleasure is mine!” jungmin said back.
“ah! Speaking of pleasure…oppa, what did you mean by a pleasure house?” I asked.
“how innocent!” he said while patting me on my head. “a pleasure house is a place where men go to get pleasured by woman for money.”
“oh…” I said softly.
“some woman there don’t even like too but are forced to due to lack of money or no life.” Oppa went on to explain.
“…how sad…but that’s also degrading to woman” I said shaking my head. “whoever owns that place must really be a low life, selfish, greedy ert.” I said hearing a chuckle from uncle and jungmin oppa.
“I think so too.” Jungmin smiled. “but hey, ive gotta go back to my office now.” He said taking his leave.
“okay! See ya later!” I said before he left.
“maybe we can have dinner tonight? Ill call you!” he said before disappearing behind the corner.
“what a knowledgeable young man” uncle jinu said.
“I know” I smiled. “isn’t he cute?” I asked.
“whats the definition of cute for guys?” uncle chuckled.
“I don’t know… hes just cute!” I said as we made our way back to the car.

As the car was in view, Jaejoong was waiting there, leaning on the car with his bags on the ground.

“its about time!” he said when he saw us.
“How long were you waiting?” uncle asked.
“maybe about an hour or so” Jaejoong answered.
“we should have taken a taxi home leaving him here by himself.” I said to uncle teasing Jaejoong.
“can we go now?” Jaejoong asked.
“of course” uncle replied while unlocking the car and opening the trunk.

We placed all our stuff into the trunk and made our way back home the way we came. SILENT.
_______________________________________
i know this chapter is kinda long but thats a good thing right?
i was gonna make it into 2 seperate chapters but i didnt know where to
split it so i just left it as one. lol yay me!
thanks for reading! comment and subscribe please?! hahah