Crazy in love with me

Conceited With Love

 

After I was dragged into the house and down into the basement, there I was roughly pushed into the room. My body hit the floor and when I looked up at the door, it had already been closed shut and locked from the outside. I quickly got up to my feet and ran towards the door. I banged on the door and even kicked it as hard as I could but no luck.

“YAH!!! SOMEONE HELP!! LET ME OUT!!!” I shouted repeatedly kicking the door and banging on it with my fist. Slowly, I started to lose my energy and I started crying as I fell on my knees. “jaejoong…” I cried softly. I pulled in my knees and cried into them for a while. When I finally stopped, I lifted my head and looked around the room. The room gave me a bad and definitely creepy vibe. The room had a window but there were metal bars bolted on them.

 I got up and slowly walked towards the bed and spotted two boxes on it. As I got closer, i saw my name on both boxes. “what the…” I exhaled nervously. I grabbed for the smaller box and opened it. I set the lid aside and grabbed for what was inside. “pictures…” I softly mumbled as I turned them over to see what kind of picture they were. As soon as I saw the pictures, my heart was crazily beating again. “this is me and jaejoong!... at the island!!” I uttered. “why would he have pictures of us??” I questioned myself. But then it finally hit me that…jungmin has been spying on us.

I got deeper into the pile of pictures and I came across a picture of me with sunglasses covering my eyes and a scarf to cover my head. “this is…” I started then gasped. “…he was there…and he was watching me…” I said thinking back.

Flash Back

“oppa…”
“mmm?”
“…i…saw…j-j-jungmin i-i-in the lobby…”I stuttered.
“WHAT?? Are you sure?? Are you sure that you weren’t imagining it?”
“why would I imagine someone I despise the most here? Why would I wanna bring back that horrible memory?!” I cried even more.
“what the hell would he be doing here??”

I started to get chills all over my body as I was thinking about it. Then I moved over to the other box and that one was just as shocking as the first. Right when I opened it, there was a little card.

We’ve been through rough times
but I know deep down inside you
you still love me…
To let me know that you still love me,
put on the wedding dress and I shall arrive shortly
to take you to the alter.
-J

“J?...” I thought again to myself. “ive seen this before…” I said while thinking back. “oh my god!” I gasped.

Flash Back
I rummaged through the white roses for a card and there was. It read:

Im sorry for what happened.
          I love you… with all my heart.
                                -J

On top of my dresser, there was a little red box with a card attached to it. I got up from my bed and walked over. Grabbing the box, I sat back down and opened it. The card read:

Forget the past, and
enjoy our future.
I love you…
-J

“J isn’t jaejoong!! J is jungmin!!” I said staring at the card. I placed the card down and looked at the box again. And for sure, inside, there really was a wedding dress in there. “this guy is insane!” I said aloud. “doesn’t he understand that I don’t want, need or love him anymore??!”

 

Eun Mi’s POV

“HEY! WHAT THE HECK?? WHY DID YOU SHOVE ME IN MY ROOM!? YAH! WHERES JAEJOONG OPPA?? WHERE’S _______ UNNI!?? WHERE IS JESSICA UNNI??! WHAT HAPPENED TO KILLER??” I shouted at the door hoping that someone will hear me.

“This is pointless…” I thought as I went to go sit at the windowsill. “I don’t understand whats happening…” I pouted to myself.  I looked out the window and saw a car pulling up hoping that it was ______ unni. But it wasn’t. “oh!... Eli Oppa!” I smiled. I hurriedly opened the window and got his attention before he reached the door. “Eli oppa!” I shouted softly.

He looked around before actually looking up at the window at me. “oh heeey! Mi mi!” he smiled brightly. “hey what are you doing?? Be careful you might fall!” he warned. “stay still okay?! Oppa will go up and get you!” he said heading to the door.

“no! wait!” I softly shouted again stopping him. “eli oppa! I have something to tell you!”
“wait until I get inside please! This is very dangerous for you!” he said with concern. “no no no its okay! Im fine! im being extra careful!... but theres something that I have to tell you…” I said hoping that no one else will hear us.

“what is it?” he asked.
“…im not sure whats happening right now but… there are three scary big guys in this house right now… this morning I was in the dining room having breakfast with jaejoong oppa and _____ unni when out of nowhere a big guy grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.”
“what?” he said confused.

“its true… he shoved me into my room and I cant get out…”
“where is _____ unni now??”
“I don’t know… the last time I saw her she was with my sister Jessica…”
“and your jaejoong oppa??”
“…as I was being carried up the stairs, I saw two guys beating him up and jungmin oppa was watching… eli oppa… im scared…” I said as tears welded up.

“okay mi mi… oppa’s coming okay? Don’t be scared im here” he said running to the door.

End of POV

Eli’s POV

I dashed for the door and rang the doorbell. As the door opened, I was expecting to see a maid or something but it was a big bulky guy who ive never seen before.  

“hi im here to see jaejoong hyung” I lied.
“im sorry but hes not here right now” the guy answered.
“are you sure? Because I received a text message from him saying that were going golfing today and im here to pick him up” I said with a smile.
“look kid! I don’t know who you are but I said that hes not here!” the guy said getting loud.

My smiled disappeared for a while then returned when I started talking to the guy again.

“okay I hear you… since jaejoong hyungs not available… is _______ home??”

“miss ______ stepped out for a bit”
“when will she be home?” I asked.
“when she gets back” he answered like an .
“okay… then I’ll wait here for her” I smiled and tried to walk pass him.
“shes not home!” the guy said pushing me to the floor. “shes not home! And your really starting to annoy the crap out of me! so get lost and never come back!!” he shouted then slammed the door in my face.

“somethings not right…” I thought so I ran back to see mi mi.

“mi mi yah!” I said looking up at her. “how did it go??” she asked. “its not good mi mi… how many other people are in there with you?”
“i think three now…jungmin left…”
“jungmin?... whose that??”
“that oppa is the one that likes my ______ unni”

I sighed and placed my hands on my hips.

“okay mi mi… oppa is leaving for a bit okay?... ill be back as soon as I can. I promise!” I said.

“hurry back!” she said to me before I ran to my car and left.

End of POV

I stood by the window looking out and couldn’t help but want to see jaejoong. “oppa… are you okay??” I said softly looking at the outside world. “im sorry for wanting to break up with you this morning… im sorry for arguing with you after we had . I promise I wont ever do it again! I just wanna see you again oppa! I wanna know that your okay and Jessica hasn’t done anything to you!” I prayed as tears fell.

Interrupting my moment, I heard keys rattling at the door. So I quickly wiped my tears and waited for whoever that was to come in.

“who is it??” I questioned as the door opened and a figure came in closing the door carefully behind him. “you!” I said pointing at him as he walked closer to me. It was the guy in black. The guy who ive seen following us at the mall and at the park. “who are you?? what do you want??!” I shouted at me covered my mouth with him hand. All I could see was his eyes.

“Hey! Its me!” he said removing the black cloth that covered his mouth.
“uncle!!” I gasped. “yes its me!” he said with much concern. “what are you doing here?? How are you here?? How did you get in here??”
“im sorry young mistress but this is no time for questions! Young master has requested me to keep a close eye on you and that is exactly what I have done. Right now its time for us to leave this place before their master returns” he said leading me to the door.

Uncle carefully peaked outside the door to see if anyone was around before we snuck out the room. We walked up the stairs as quietly as possible. We got to the top of the stairs and he peaked around the corner again and saw four guys standing at each side of the room.

“this isn’t good…” he uttered.
“why?”
“theres more people then when I came in…” he answered.
“…what should we do?...”
“don’t worry young mistress… I will get you out of here even if it costs me my life.” He said proudly.

Jungmin’s POV

Arriving at my house, I parked the car in front and got out. I entered my humble abode smirking, knowing that I have ______ with me again. This time I wont make the same mistake again. I walked down the stairs and towards the basement room I have her in.

“hopefully she accepted my proposal” I smirked to myself as I unlocked the door with the key.

End of POV

I sat on the bed facing the door hearing the footsteps coming down making my heart race again for the millionth time. “young mistress… remember our plan and do your best” uncle whispered before sliding under the bed to hid.

“this is it…” I exhaled listening the keys jingle to the lock.

The door opened and in walked jungmin in a tux.

“…woooow… don’t you look gorgeous!” he complimented.
“thank you!” I smiled.
“… I take it that you are accepting my proposal?”
“yes” I forcefully smiled.
“good…” he softly said with a deadly smile. “I knew it…” he said walking towards me then embracing me.
“knew what?” I questioned.
“I knew that you still had feelings for me… I understand that whatever happened in the past, you did just to make me jealous because I had other girls. So you went out with my best friend to get back at me. But now… you will be my wife.” He said pulling away from the hug to look at me.

“this guy is totally insane!!” I wildly thought to myself keeping the same smiling face expression.

“…my wife…” he whispered and kissed my lips.   

As he kissed my lips, all I could think about was jaejoong.

“…im sorry….” I thought holding back my tears with my eyes closed.

“now shall we?” he said moving to my side and holding out his arm.
“yea” I smiled taking hold of his arm.

He walked out the room and I made sure that the door was left open and walked up the stairs with him.

“oppa!” I squealed happily. “now that were getting married, I was thinking about a glamorous princess like wedding! What do you think??” I asked looking at him lovingly.

“glamorous?? Princess??” he questioned. “yea… that’s how I imagined our wedding…” I pouted cutely. “… but if you don’t want too… then that’s okay…” I said looking away sad.

He stopped me in the middle of the living room, half way to the door, and made me look at him.

“…is that what you really want my princess?” he asked.

“yea but… im okay with a small little wedding with just me and you…” I said looking down.

I could feel his eyes looking at me but he said no words. He reached for his phone in his pocket and called someone.

“hello? Soo young?... yes park jungmin… the wedding that I had planned last minute today… yes the small wedding… I want to change that immediately. I want everything to sparkle and be glamorous by the time I get there. My future wife also wants it to be princess like… I don’t care how much it will cost me! just do it!!” he yelled and hung up the phone.

“that was our wedding planner” he smiled with a sudden mood change. “no need to explain” I smiled back.

“ready?” he said sticking his arm out again. And like an idiot, I played along and looped my arm around his.

The guys in the living room stood around and watched us as we were heading to the front door.

“ah!... oppa!... if its not too much…theres another thing that I wanna ask.”

“sure anything” he said opening the door for me.
“ I want these guys to send us off” I said.
“send us off?” he questioned.
“yea.. you know… like the fairytales… there are two line of people facing each other not moving or making any sounds and the couple walk through them and at the end of the line would be our carriage or in our case your car.”

He looked at me with a weird expression and then looked at the guys who were spread out through the living room.

“you heard my soon to be wife! Get outside and form the two lines!” he loudly ordered them.

So they ran passed us and out the door to go form the two lines leading to his car.

“such idiots…” I thought giggling to myself.

“whats so funny?” he asked.
“nothing…” I smiled. “its just that my dreams are coming true…” I lied.

Me and jungmin stood on the stoop with arms linked and walked down towards the guys. I walked slowly on purpose so uncle had time to come out the same door I did and vanish into the forest that surrounded jungmin’s estate. But I told jungmin that I wanted to cherish the moment and he believed every word I said. 

“thank you” I said as he opened the car door for me and I got in.

He send the guys off and he then he walked over to the drivers side and got in.  I looked into the trees trying to find uncle so I know he got out. When I spotted him, he gave me the okay sign just as jungmin drove off.

“my princess…what has got you so distracted?”

“ew…why is he calling me princess?” I thought. “nothing… im just really excited is all” I replied.

I guess the only thing that is on his mind is marrying me. But on my mind is what jaejoong is doing right now. My mind wandered and wandered until I thought about what Jessica said to me.
                                                                                                                 Flash Back

“what happened??” jaejoong asked when he came into the living room. “…ill tell you later” I said rushing out the door after Jessica. I got in her car and left with her on the way to jungmin’s place. She over to me and smiled. “thanks for coming with me unni. I knew you wouldn’t leave me alone…your way too nice…” she said as her smile disappeared.

“I am way too nice…” I thought. That’s when I made up my mind… “I am no longer the same person… jessica… if you do anything… ANYTHING to jaejoong… I swear… I. Will. Kill. You.” I thought angrily to myself.  

_______________________________________

updated! yay! hopefully this chapter captured your attention
thanks for reading!
please remember to comment and subscribe!