Alone

Conceited With Love

Just steps away from the pool room, I walked it taking off the dress over my swim suit and threw it aside. I walked in towards jaejoong with my eyes set on him and his eyes set on mines. I got closer and made a detour towards junsu. With a devilish smile on my lips, I grabbed junsu and walked over to the pool.

“junsu-sshi, I have a question.” I said with a smile.
“uh-uh…yea sure?...” he said looking nervous as he glanced quickly over to jaejoong and yoochun.
“can you… uh…teach me how to swim?”
“me?...teach you?...to swim?”
“yea” I smiled.
“…uh… why not ask jaejoong hyung to teach you?”
“id rather have you teach me. you seem like a calm person to teach me. Come on” I said pulling him down into the shallow end.

I lied. I knew how to swim. Its just… part of the plan! With my eyes wandering over to jaejoong and yoochun, they watched in shock. Junsu-sshi was VERY hesitant to hold me around my waist and touch my legs. I guess jaejoong couldn’t take it anymore so he quickly walked over with rage in his eyes and pulled me out. He pulled me out and away from the party.

“what the hell do you think you’re doing?!” he said turning around roughly and throwing my wrist.
“IM learning how to swim!” I said crossing my arms.
“that’s not what im talking about!”
“then what?” I questioned.
“WHY are you being like that with Junsu?! You said you didn’t like him!”
“When have I said that? I did say that he was HOT before didn’t i?” I said calmly.
“I knew I shouldn’t have let you meet him!”
“whatever!” I scoffed then turned to walk away.
“wait! Im not done yet!” he snatched at my arm.
“what?!”
“why are you being like this?...”

Without answering, I turned and walked away and back to junsu. For the rest of the night, I spent that time with junsu. Yoochun and jaejoong were watching from the side as all the staff along with uncle who were really enjoying themselves. The pool party ended and im in my room getting ready for bed after a shower after a tiring day. From my door, I heard the doorknob being jiggled then a knock.

“yes?” I said.

No answer.

“yes??” I said again.
“babe!?... Let me in!”
“no!”
“im tired! Let me in!” he cried.
“no!” I said again.
“I wanna talk with you!” he said knocking.
“well I don’t wanna talk to you. im going to sleep!” I said laying down.

I heard a groan then footsteps getting further away from my door. Then my phone went off. I picked it up off the night stand and looked at the caller id.

Calling: BIG JERK!

I giggled at the caller id because that’s what I set jaejoongs name too when I first met him.

“jaejoong! You butthole!...mess with me and you get it back twice as hard!” I whispered to myself.

I ignored the call and set it next to me so that it will be in reach. I turned off the lights and laid down. Seconds later, my phone went off again.  

1 new txt msg

I opened the text and it read:

From: BIG JERK!
baaaaaabe! Whats wrong? Why are you being like this to me? is it because you don’t have feelings for me anymore?... is it because of junsu?...you like junsu more than me?
-JK

Then another message came.

1 new txt msg

From: BIG JERK!
I understand… if you want to be with junsu more than me than… I guess I cant stop you.
Good Night <3
-JK

I felt bad for doing this to him but he started it first. Treating me like some kind of experiment. How dare he! I placed my phone down again but another text came.

1 new txt msg

From: BIG JERK!
I miss you!...i wanna hold you…killer misses you…

I smiled at the text and placed my phone down.

“mianhae killer! Mommy didn’t forget you! I love you! I just don’t wanna see daddys face right now and im afraid that daddy will be lonely so you stay with daddy okay?” I whispered.

I closed my eyes and almost instantly fell asleep. Next morning I woke up forgetting that jaejoong wasn’t sleeping with me last night so I sorta freaked out a little. It’s the second to last day before going back home so I immediately got up and went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. When I was done, I walked out of my door to go downstairs. Right when I stepped outside of my door, in the corner of my eye, I saw something on the floor next to my door. I quickly turned around out of fright and saw jaejoong sitting with his back on the wall.

“ah! You scared me! what are you doing here?!” I said with my hand over my chest.

He didn’t say a word and just looked up at me.

“what?” I said.

I carefully observed his face and underneath his eyes were dark circles.

“did you…sleep at all last night?...” I asked concered.

Blinking while looking at me, he was quiet. He got up slowly and placed his hands on my shoulder.

what the heck?” I thought.

In the blink of an eye, he hugged me, opened my door, dragged me in and locked the door. He pushed me over to the bed and fell on it.

“what are you doing?” I said with him laying next to me.
“sleeping…” he said softly with his eyes closed.
“so you…didn’t..sleep?”

He slightly nodded his head.

“why didn’t you sleep?...” I asked.
“…you didn’t answer my text messages…and… you didn’t let me in to sleep with you…”

I scoffed and  looked at him as he slept.

“young mistress?” I heard a voice from the door.
“yes?” i said getting up while moving jaejoongs arm off me.

I opened the door and it was a maid.

“breakfast is ready” she smiled.
“oh…uh…” I said looking over to jaejoong. “would you mind bringing it up here?” I asked.
“no problem… ill be back” she bowed.
“thank  you” I smiled.

I closed the door and returned back on to the bed and sat down. I smiled as I watched him as he slept like a baby. Hours passed and I watched tv to pass time. When he finally woke up, the food was already cold.

“well! Good afternoon! Prince JJ!” I shouted as he opened his eyes. “Breakfast is served!...5 hours ago!” I said with my back leaned against the headboard. 

“sorry…” he groaned. “what time is it?” he asked.
“its 4 in the afternoon!”
“already!?” he said sitting up quickly.
“yea! No kidding!” I said getting up heading over to the table. “do you realize our flight home is in 14 hours? I spend the entire morning cooped inside my room while the prince is sleep! Now come eat!” I said irritated.

He got up and joined me at the table and ate our cold breakfast. In the middle of our breakfast, he stopped eating and looked at me.

“babe?...”
“hmm?...”
“are you mad at me?...”
“what do you think?...”
“I think you are” he said softly.
“…now let me ask YOU something…”
“yea?...”
“…when did you plan on telling me that junsu and yoochun AREN’T gay!?”
“how did you find out about that??” he said with his eyes widen.
“that doesn’t matter! Why didn’t you tell me?”
“…well, you said that… junsu was hot and… that made me jealous…so if I told you he was gay…you would like him anymore…”
“…great plan genius… so did you liked sleeping by yourself?” I questioned with my arms crossed.
“...mmmmm!... im sorry babe!” he pouted kneeling on the floor hugging me.
“I know you are…” I said with my fingers playing with his hair. “so what did you learn todaaaay??”
“…that I cant sleep without you?”
“okay…aaannnd?” I asked.
“aaannnd?....ah! YOU love ME!” he grinned looking up at me.
“good boy!” I said petting his head.
____________________________________________
omg! have you guys seen JUNSU's teaser for his song?????
WOOOOOOW!! it was amazingly HOT!!!!