Dinner is served with a little extra something

Conceited With Love

 

I got to my room and roughly jumped on it.

“ugggghhh!” I cried into my pillow. “why is everything so complicated?!” I cried into my pillow again while kicking my legs.

Then a knock came to my door.

“yes?” I said getting up to answer it.
“young mistress!” uncle smiled.
“yea?”
“young master would like to see you” he cheekily answered.
“okay?.... stop smiling uncle! Its creeping me out!... nothing happened!” I said closing the door behind me going to jaejoongs room.

Uncle led me to jae’s bedroom door then opened it for me then extended his arm telling me to go inside. Uncle closed the door leaving me alone with Jaejoong again. With his head on the pillow, he turned to look at me and motioned for me to get closer. I took a few steps closer then stopped at the table.

“come closer…” he demanded weakly.

This time, I made it next to the bed.

“what?” I said with my arms crossed looking away.
“…im sorry… I didn’t mean to… be such an ..” he coughed.
“…whatever…” I said softly. “is that all?” I said turning to walk away.
“wait…theres something else…”
“what?”
“can you…do me a favor?” he asked sniffling.
“which is?” I asked stopping half way to the door.
“ummm… I cant sleep…too much going through my mind… can you hum me a song while my head?...”
“what kind of favor is that?? Besides that’s two favors!”
“I know… but could you please do it?...” he begged weakly.
ugh! if he wasn’t sick and acting like this… I would have walked out already!” I thought.
“the last time you asked me for a favor you yelled at me to leave”
“sorry…” he chuckled lightly. “are you getting hurt off of that? We yell at each other all the time and your letting that one little thing get to you?”
“…sounded like you were serious…” I sighed.
“im sorry... now can you please do my favor?”
“…fine…”

Walking over to the bed, Jaejoong patted the empty spot next to him. I got on the bed and he moved closer to me and placed his head on my thigh.

“what are you doing?” I asked.
“this is how my mom did it…” he smiled.
“mmm…” I nodded.

When he finally got comfortable, I placed my hand on his head and gently caressed it while running my fingers through his hair humming a song.

“weird…” he scoffed with his eyes closed.
“what is?” I asked.
“…your touch is like my mothers…” he said sleepily.
“is that a good or bad thing?” I asked softly confused.
“its… a… good thing…” he answered before falling asleep.

I smiled lightly while running my fingers through his hair and looking down at him. Since he fell asleep, I didn’t know what to do since I couldn’t move, so I stacked pillows next to me and tilted to rest on them. Soon after, I fell asleep too.

A few hours have passed and its already night time. Realizing how I was sleeping, I woke up with Jaejoong still sleeping on my thigh. So I carefully moved his head to a pillow then the lamp. I got off the bed and left his room to go down stairs. I entered the kitchen and saw that the chef was starting to prepare dinner.

“excuse me?” I said getting his attention.
“ah! Young mistress! How can I help you?” he asked.
“are you starting on dinner?”
“yes I am” he smiled.
“if its not too much to ask, could I possibly make the soup today?” I smiled back.
“is my soup not tasty enough?” he asked sarcastically.
“oh no! your soup is absolutely delicious! I just wanted to… make something for Jaejoong…” I said softly.
“aaaahh… why then of course! By all means!”
“thank you!” I smiled.

With the help of the chef, my soup was done in no time at all. Since Jaejoong is sick, I thought I would be the one to bring him his dinner along with mines. The maids insisted on helping me carry it up stairs but I refused. Walking up the stairs with dinner, I smiled feeling accomplished with the soup I made. Inside jaejoongs room, I placed the tray on the table so I could go wake up the prince. So I climbed into the bed and started shaking him.

“yah…get up. Its time for dinner” I said shaking him again and again.
“nooooo! Ommmma! Im not hungry!” he whined shaking me off.
“im not your mom! Its me! ______!”
“_______?...noooooo ________! I don’t wanna eat!” he moaned.
“get up before the food gets cold!” I cried slapping on him on his shoulder blades.
“andwaaaaaae!” he whined.

I huffed at the situation then stopped what I was doing and sat on my knees thinking.

“aha!” I said then moved down to his legs. “last chance to get up!” I announced.
“nooooo!”
“final warning!”
“I said nooooo!....”
“okay… you leave me no choice!”

I grinned widely while trying to suppress my laughter.

“okay… seriously now… last chance and last warning! Get up and get before the food gets cold!” I shouted.
“mmm mmm!” he said denying me.
“…okay…”

After giving him chances to get up, I lifted up the bottom half of the blanket and placed it on his back. I then placed my hands together making a gun and poked him right in his crack.

“YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” he cried falling off the bed landing on the floor.

I laughed my head off because I didn’t know his reaction was gonna be like this.

“ive always wanted to try that!” I laughed hard.
“yah….” He cried. “im sick like this and your gonna do that to me?” he cried standing while butting his .
“I told you to get up and eat before the food gets cold!” I laughed getting off the bed.

Jaejoong sat in bed with the blanket around him as I picked up the tray and bought it over to the bed. With Jaejoong facing me and I was facing him, I placed the food in between us and I started eating.

“what?” I said with him looking at me.
“aren’t you gonna feed me?” he asked.
“uh… no. you’re a big boy do it yourself.”
“but… im sick and weak and tired and in A LOT of pain thanks to you!” he complained.
“alright alright! If I feed you THEN will you be quiet?” I asked.

He smiled and nodded as I started feeding him what he wanted. When we were done, I picked up the tray and got off the bed to go back downstairs to put it away. With my hand on the door knob Jaejoong stopped me.

“so you care huh?...” he said laying down.
“huh?” I said turning around.
“the first time you came in here… you said you cared…”

I smiled and nodded a bit.

“thanks…” he smiled looking at me.
“…sure”

I turned to walk out the door when I heard him groan.

“whats wrong?!” I asked.
“uuugh… my huuuuuurts!....” he cried.
“haha! Its not call a thousand years of pain for no reason!” I said sticking my tongue out then leaving the room.

After bringing our plates downstairs and coming back up to my room, I laid down on my bed. I laid back on the pillow thinking about the time I spent with Jaejoong today. It was nice even though he is sick. Interrupting my thoughts, my phone rang.

“hello?”
“hey _____!”
“hey jungmin oppa!
“what are you doing?”
“watching tv… you?”
“ohh I just got off work. Wanna go to dinner with me?” he asked.
“uh… I cant actually…”
“oh? why not?”
“my… uncle is sick…” I lied.
“oh really? Why not let the maids take care of him?”
“…he is MY uncle and I love him so I want to take care of him…”
“…then should I come over and help you?” he asked.
“oh no… its okay. I have everything under control.” I giggled. “have dinner without me today mmm?”
“but… I wanted to have dinner with you tonight…” he said sounding sad.
“its only for one night…ill have dinner with you tomorrow okay? I promise.”
“mmmmm….. okay…then good night….”
“good night…”
“I love you!”
“love you too?…” I said sounding unsure.

I hung up my phone and stared at it.

_____________________________________

yessssss this part was sorta the same lol but please bare with me. 
im hoping to write a new chapter tomorrow or some time this week.
thanks for reading! <3