Not Good!

Conceited With Love

 

I covered my mouth with one hand while holding onto my dress with the other and stared at him. With no words being said at the moment, I turn around and headed back to the party. When I went inside, I immediately saw Youngbae oppa talking to dara over at the table. When I approached them, they were talking and laughing with each other.

“hey Youngbae-ah…I think im gonna call it a night.” I said looking back at the door.
“are you okay?” Youngbae asked getting worried.
“y-yea… im fine. Ill see you later ok? Tell my parents that ill be in my room and not to worry.”
“is there anything I can do?” dara asked getting up.
“no its ok.” I told her smiling.

With that being said, I looked back at the door again and saw jaejoong coming in towards us.

“ummm… im gonna go now. Ill talk to you later oppa…night… have a great rest of the night dara-sshi and thanks for coming. Ill see you around” I said walking deep into the crowd and then going around.

Youngbae POV

While me and dara were talking, ______ came up to us and said that she was done for tonight. Which was odd because she usually stays until the party ends along with her parents. I also noticed her always looking back at the door and then when jaejoong-sshi came in, she left. I wonder if he had anything to do with it?

“hey guys!” jaejoong greeted us.
“hi…” I said weakly staring at him.
“hey oppa, weren’t you with ____ just now?” dara asked.
“yea… why? Whats up?” jaejoong asked stupidly.
“that’s what I wanna know” I said.
“what do you mean?” jaejoong asked again confused.
“never mind.” I said to jaejoong then turning to dara. “uhh… dara, thanks for the conversation tonight but im afraid I have to leave too. Im sorry.” I said walking away and out of the grand room.

End of pov

Dara’s POV

I watched Youngbae walking away with disappointment then angrily stared at jaejoong.

“what the hell did you do!? Me and Youngbae were talking and getting to know each other and then all of a sudden _____-sshi came in and she looked shaken up.” I said.
“I didn’t do anything” he smirked.
“with that smirk on  your face… you did something. I know you kim jaejoong… how long have we been friends now huh?” I asked.
“…alright fine…I…” he said hesitantly. “I kissed her” he finished.
“what?!” I cried shocked.

In my room, Youngbae followed me and was sitting on my bed as I was under the covers already changed out of my dress.

“what?!” he shouted. “kissed?!!”
“aaah!!! Ssshhh!! You wanna be any louder?!” I said.
“sorry… but how in the hell did he kiss you?” he asked.
“I don’t know… it-it just happened. Im still lost for words.”
“how did he kiss you?”
“well… we were out in the garden cause my mom told me to take him and as we were talking… he told me there was a snake slithering to my feet and… I jumped in his arms….”
“you jumped into his arms?”
“yea… you know how much I hate snakes. If theres one around or not… im jumping on to something.” I said.
“ok… then did he kiss you?”
“not yet…after I got down from his arms… I yelled at him for a bit then on the way back to the party… he was coming after me and then as I was almost to the door, he grabbed me and… kissed me.

Youngbae stared at me blankly and lightly nodded his head.

“what am I supposed to do? I have a stupid lunch date with him tomorrow and I don’t wanna see him.”
“then don’t go”
“I promised my mom already that I would try and go on the lunch date. Oppa…. Help me!!” I cried falling on my back roughly pulling the covers over my face.

As the night went on, Youngbae stayed with me until I fell asleep then he went home with his parents. After that night, its already morning. I woke up early worrying about the stupid lunch date I had with mr. big shot. If I knew he was gonna be like this, I NEVER would have agreed to it to my mom. I laid in bed worrying even more cause I really didn’t want to go and see him. I rolled around in bed throwing hissy fits and kicking my legs hysterically not wanting to go on this lunch date until I heard my phone ring. It was a text message.

“best friend! I know what we can do!”
-YB

Right when he said that, I had to call him to see what his plan was.

“hello?” he answered.
“spill it!” I said sitting up on my bed.
“i can go with you!” he said happily.
“what?! That still involves me going! The point was that I DIDN’T want to go.”
“oh…then how about me and you just go out? Forget him.”
“i cant! I promised my mom already!”
“what she doesn’t knoooow, wont hurt herrrr” he sang into the phone.
“… oppa, you know I don’t like lying to my parents, eventually they will find out what really happened. And on top of that, i would have to tell a bunch of lies to cover the first lie. Forget it…”
“if you don’t try you’ll never know, itll just be me and you like always. Ill be on my way to pick you up in a few minutes.”
“yaah yah!! I just woke up you have to give me time to get ready!”
“well then hurry because im almost there.”
“ohhhhh! !” I yelled then just hung up the phone.

I went to get ready as he was on his way here. I took a shower, and dried my hair and changed. While I was doing my makeup, I received a call from Youngbae.

“im outside.” He said. “ you done?”
“no. im almost done though.”
“mmm… ok, then ill go in and talk to your parents real quick.”
“im almost done! Just wait outside.”
“ok ok gosh…” he chuckled.
“ill see you in a bit” I said.
“ok bye.”
“bye.”

I hung up my phone and finished my makeup until I got another phone call. I thought it was Youngbae again so I got mad and picked it up without looking at the caller id.

“what?! I told you that I was almost done didn’t i?!” I yelled.
“getting ready for our date I see?” the voice said.

I was confused so then I looked at the phone screen and it just had a bunch of numbers on it.

“who is this?” I asked.
“don’t you remember this sweet voice of mine?”
“…jaejoong??”
“ the one and only!” he replied.
“you have GOT to be ting me… how the hell did you get my number?! I don’t remember giving it to you!”
“oh…” he chuckled. “ before we left the party last night, I asked your mom for it and she happily gave it to me.”
“mooom!” I thought angrily.
“so! When you said that you were done, you must be getting ready for our date!”
“like I would ever go out on a date with you! I-” I said.
“if your thinking about cutting this lunch date, you better think again…”
“yea? What are you gonna do?” I said.
“mmmm…. From what I heard, your dad wants to open another company and he cant do that without a richer, more powerful partner.”
“so? What does that have to do with me?”
“mmm! Ask your father and he will let you know” jaejoong said and hung up.
“jerk!” I screamed at the phone even though hes not on the other end anymore.

I thought about what he said so after I was done, I went downstairs to my parents who were in the living room.

“oh! honey! so your ready for your lunch date?” my mom said when she saw me.
“not quite… I need to ask dad something first.” I said walking towards my dad.
“appa… are you opening another company?” I asked slowly.
“yea…but how did you know?” my dad said.
“and is your partner going to be mr. kim?” I asked.
“how did you know?”
“his son told me.”
“jaejoong? Nice boy isn’t he?” dad smiled.
“yea… lovely…” I said.
“theres something that I want you to do for me today… for this partnership to work, please be nice to him. I know mr. kim is an old buddy but he can be stubborn sometimes.” My dad said.
“I think you should leave for your date now honey… you don’t want to be late!” my mom said pushing me to the door.
“the hell I do!” I thought.

I walked out the door and got into youngbae’s car and sat there.

“whats wrong?” Youngbae asked.
“I…have to go to that lunch date….”
“but I thought that your not gonna go…”
“I thought so too, but I think im being forced to go…”
“by your mom?...”
“no…. worse. By jaejoong…” I said looking at Youngbae.
___________________________________________________

heres an update for today until...lord knows when. lol 
sorry for any mistakes and stuff. 
anyway... its christmas eve so! happy christmas eve everyone!!!!
please comment and or subscribe thank you! <3