With You

Conceited With Love

 

Again, I was trapped inside jaejoongs room. He stood by the door, leaning on it with his as I was trying really hard not to stare at his perfect body.

“what are you doing?” I asked as he was walking towards me.

When he got close, he just walked right passed me and laid down on the bed on his back.

“it’s a bad image to have a girl stand outside my door when im half ” he said finally answering me then it was silent again.

“can I help you?” he asked with his hands underneath his head.
 “umm… I just wanted to know whats wrong with you tonight.” I said turning away.
“what do you mean?”
“I mean why were you there on my date? And… why are you acting strange?” I asked.
“I told you, I was there to meet up with some old friends.”
“no you weren’t! I saw you sitting there by yourself. just tell me the truth…were you there spying on me?”

I heard him sigh before answering me.

“fine, I was” he finally said.
“why?...”
“I don’t know…I wasn’t thinking straight.” He answered coolly.

Silent fell upon us again until I asked him the question I came to find out.

“so then…why are you acting weird?...” I said finally looking at him
“weird as in what?...”
“… I don’t know…you are usually trying to hit on me but…tonight your not like that…”
“why? Did you like that I do those things to you?” he asked sitting up smirking.
“no!” I said shaking my head. “its not like that! Its just that… its unlike you”
“ha…well now you know not to expect it everyday.” He said lying back down.

Seeing Jaejoong like this…you know, calm and not trying to get at me, its different. Its nice.

“well then… I guess that’s it…good night.” I said walking to the door.

When I got to the door, I turned around.

“hey Jaejoong…you know its nice talking to you like this…when you’re not being an .”
“yea…” he said softly chuckling.
“okay…well, good night.” I said reaching for the door knob opening the door a bit.
“he asked you to be his girlfriend didn’t he?” he said softly again.

I turned around again.

“yea…how did you know?” I asked.
“…I just do” he said getting up to sit again. “what was your answer?” he asked back.
“I told him yes…”
“oh…” he said sounding sad. “if you don’t mind me asking…why do you like him?”

I smiled a little then closed the door. I then walked over to the table and sat down on the chair facing him.

“if you wanna talk, I guess ill stay.” I softly giggled. “why I like him?...hmm I guess the way he treats me. Hes such a gentlemen…and his smile” I said thinking about it.
“that’s it?” he said looking at me.
“yea...” I nodded.
“figures…”
“wae?”
“everyone falls for that smile of his.”
“I don’t see why not” I grinned.
“its not all that great” he pouted.
“are you…jealous?” I said tilting my head.
“huh?! Of course not!” he said looking away.
“sure…” I smiled. “if that’s all you wanted to know then… ill let you go to sleep now.” I said getting up going to the door again.

Before I headed out, I said some last few words hoping to make him happy and less jealous again.

“good night…oppa” I smiled.

When I said that, he looked up and smiled. Jaejoong has a cute smile too but I cant let him know that.

“good night” he said back.

I stepped out and closed the door and went back to my room for the rest of the night.

Uncle Jinu’s POV

As I was doing my routine nightly checkup, I walked up stairs and saw ______ outside young master jaejoongs door. I hid behind the corner and watch then a little bit after, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in closing the door. I waited around still behind the corner when young mistress finally came out.

“that was quick?” I said softly.

I watched young mistress enter her room then I went back down stairs to my own room and got on the phone. I dialed the number and waited for him to pick up.

“hello?” the voice answered.
“sir?...its me jinu.” I smiled.
“ahh yes…whats the good news jinu?” my boss asked.
“I believe my lady would want to know also” I said sounding excited.
“of course…I shall put you on speaker.” My boss cried. “alright your on speaker, now spill!”
“sir! I just saw young mistress enter young master jaejoongs room!” I said.
“aaaahhh!” I heard from the background. “jinu ah, are you telling the truth??”
“yes my lady! Its true! I saw with my own eyes!”
“yeobo! Did you hear that?? She went inside his room!” my lady said talking to her husband.
“yes dear I heard it” my boss said answering her.
“how long was she in there for? Do you know?” my lady asked.
“id say about 7 to 8 minutes.” I told her.
“that’s it?? Hmm… must have been a quickie”  I heard my lady laugh.
“yeobo! Did you hear? They had a quickie!”
“yes honey I heard” I heard my boss laugh to his wife.
“were gonna have grandkids soon enough!” my lady laughed.
“jinu ah, keep up the good work huh? And let us know anything else that happens between my daughter and Jaejoong.”
“yes sir!” I said before hanging up.

End of pov

In my room, I finally changed out of my clothes after taking a shower. I laid in bed under the covers with the tv on while I was texting jungmin. He asked me what I was doing and why wasn’t I asleep yet. I smiled at the thought of me having a worried boyfriend. After I told jungmin that I was going to sleep, I stopped texting him and set my phone aside. I got comfortable and started watching tv but then I started to think about Jaejoong. I started wondering if he was asleep yet. So instead of walking all the way to his room and finding out. I texted him and waited for a reply.

“you asleep yet?”
-_______

“not yet…you?”
-JK

“no…I cant sleep”
-________

“Why?”
-JK

“I don’t know… im still wide awake.”
-______

“yea me too. Mmm… you wanna go for a walk or something?”
-JK

“sure. Let me just grab a coat and ill meet you in front of your room.”
-_______

“alright. Ill see you then”
-JK

After that text message, I went to grab my coat and wore it over my pajamas. I went to go meet Jaejoong outside his door and he came out. We walked down the stairs and outside to the back yard to the balcony.

“its really nice outside” I said smiling breaking the silence.
“yea…” Jaejoong said looking up at the stars then around. “why didn’t you text me all of a sudden?”
“I don’t know… you’re the only person that I can bug” I giggled.
“well then, you can bug me anytime.” He smiled.

We walked down the balcony stairs and walked on the vast grass ground. After walking for a while, we stopped and laid down in the grass looking up into the night sky. I sneakily looked over at Jaejoong who had his eyes closed. Under the moon light, Jaejoong was really… attractive. His face structure was perfect and his jawline was killer. I smiled then continued to look up at sky.

“hey Jaejoong, I was wondering…how come you don’t have a girlfriend?” I asked randomly.

When he didn’t answer, I figured he fell asleep so then I started poking him on his side.

“Jaejoong?” I said poking him repeatedly. “yah…”

He groaned then turn towards pulling me into a hug.

“hey! Let go! This doesn’t look right!” I cried softly against his chest.
“doesn’t look right to who?” he finally answered.
“someones gonna see us!” I cried.
“everyones sleeping already! Whose gonna see us?”
“let go please?!” I said with my face on his chest.
“ill let go after we stay like this for a while”
“…promise?”
“I promise” he said with his arms around me.
“fine… just cause you were being nice to me tonight, we can stay like this for a while.” I said giving in.

I stopped fighting and laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. It was warm being wrapped in his arms. The warmth I felt made me sleepy so without even realizing it, we fell asleep outside.

Uncle Jinu’s POV

Checking security camera’s making sure that every was normal, I came across young mistress and young master again! But this time, they are outside!

“what luck!” I said excitedly. “I must let boss man know!” I said  grabbing for the phone again.

While waiting for my boss to picture, I took screen captures of the two sleeping.

“hello?” my boss said finally answering.
“boss! Great news!...again!”
“what is it?” he asked.
“you must put me on speaker again sir! my lady must know also!” I said smiling.
“alright your on speaker” my boss said.
“sir… my lady! You are not gonna believe what I am seeing?” I shouted.
“what is it?” my lady asked with curiosity  and excitement in her voice.
“young mistress and young master are sleeping together!...outside!”
“waaaah!...waaah! really??” my lady asked.
“yes ma’am! Young master has her in his arms!”
“aawwww! How I wish I can see!!!” my lady cried.
“don’t worry my lady, I took screen captures from the screen and I shall email it to you right now.” I grinned widely looking at the two sleeping together. 

Once I emailed the picture to my boss and my lady, I knew they received it by the reaction my lady gave over the phone.

“yaaaaaaaaaah!... yeobo! Look! It is true! They are sleeping together!!” my lady squealed.
“they make such a cute couple don’t they??!” my lady asked.
“yes they do!” I replied.
“my little girl is growing up” I heard the boss say.
“we must save this as a screen saver honey!” my lady said talking to her husband.
“jinu ah! Great work! Two exciting news in one night! I love it!” my lady shouted over the phone.
“thank you!” I said grinning.
“great work jinu if that is all im gonna hang up now and also watch my daughter carefully.” My boss said.
“yes sir! I will! That is all. Good night sir” I said then hanging up.

End of POV
__________________________

two long chapters in 6 hours lol .... sighs... i just love myself
lol jk. well enjoy the story and please comment and subscribe. Thank you!
<3 <3 <3