Fanboy and Fangirl

Conceited With Love

 

I went downstairs ahead of Jaejoong so he can brush his teeth and all that good stuff before coming down and enjoying breakfast with me. In the dining area, I sat waiting for him while Killer is eating his breakfast next to me on the floor.

“you little runt! I don’t understand why you don’t like me! I just barely met you! Its not like I did anything to you!...or did i?....” I said watching him eat.

I couldn’t wait anymore so I started eating without Jaejoong. As I was eating, I guess the sound of the silverware hitting the plate caught Killers attention.

“mmm?” I hummed looking over at him. “aaah….” I said softly. “you want this?” I said moving the fork around with a piece of chicken attached at the end.

In every direction, my fork went, his head followed. I giggled at the cuteness by myself since jae hasn’t come down yet.

“what else can you do?” I mumbled to myself. “come here!” I said wiggling my fingers by my feet.

He cutely walked over wagging his tail, which is the first time hes ever done that for me, and sat down.

“oooooohhh…so you do listen!” I giggled again. “hmmm…what else?” I said thinking.

“can you give me your paw?” I said holding out my hand to him.

It took him a little while before he held up his paw and placed it in my hand.

“good boy!” I cried shaking his paw.

I let go of his paw and gave him that piece of chicken.

“I know I shouldn’t be giving you people food but I think you deserve it after showing me that!” I smiled looking at my baby.

“the power of food…” I smiled shaking my head. “if you be nice to be from now on, ill give you some of my dinner okay?” I said bribing him.

He sat there wagging his little tail looking at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

“so cute!” I said still looking at Killer.
“Thank you!” I heard a voice from around the corner say.
“not you! I was talking to my baby!”
“me… killer… same thing.” Jaejoong smiled as he took his seat. “so baby… guess what?”
“hmmm?” I hummed.
“ I asked junsu to come over tonight!” he said with a big smile.

I choked on my food from the excitement while jae handed me my glass of water. I drank it to clear my throat before I started talking.

“jincha!!??”
“yep!” jae said nodding his head. “he said that he has nothing to do later tonight so I invited him to come over and hang out with us”
“yaaaaaaay!~ I finally get to meet someone famous!” I shouted then uncle walked in.

“what happened??” uncle asked.
“uncle jinu!” I said getting up from my seat.

I walked over to uncle, grabbed his hands and jumped up and down in circles as he stared at me with a very lost expression.

“whats going on?” uncle asked.
“uncle! I get to meet xiah junsu!” I shouted.
“you mean THE xiah junsu?”
“oh! uncle you know him too?”
“how can you NOT know him?” uncle said making a face.
“funny that you said that cause… _____ never heard of him before” jae commented from the side.
“shut up!... I know of him now!...uncle, if its not too much to ask, how about another special dinner tonight?”
“… I don’t see why not?” uncle smiled.
“awesome! Could you ask the chef to prepare something that’s fit for a famous singer?” I laughed.
“sure! Anything for you young mistress.”
“ oh! maybe I should go out and buy his album right now!” I said suddenly.
“don’t worry about it babe…his album is not THAT good!” jae said.
“whats with the negative comments towards your friend?” I asked.
“its not negative, it’s the truth” he smiled.
“your mean!” I said making a face at him.
“friend?” uncle asked.
“mmm hmmm! Junsu-sshi is Jaejoong oppa’s friend.”
“no way!?” uncle cried.

I smiled to myself then started laughing from the images I pictured in my head about uncle.

“uncles a fanboy!” I shouted before returning to my seat at the table earning laughter from both uncle and Jaejoong.

I walked over to Killer and picked him up no problem and sat at the living room while Jaejoong was still eating.

“so much to prepare! So much to do!” uncle cried then ran into the kitchen.
“see oppa? Its not just me your making happy, its uncle too!” I laughed from my seat as Jaejoong nodded.
“ooohh… so I see you and our son is finally getting along”
“yuuup! I just have that…irresistible attration” I said commenting myself.
“you got that right!” jae said staring at me from the table. “Oh yea!... babe, junsu said that he was gonna bring someone else with him.”
“oh really?... who?” I asked.
“I don’t know… he didn’t say. He just said his special someone”
“mmm….okay that’s fine” I smiled. “if it makes him feel comfortable here then im all for it.”
“great! He said that he’ll be here around 8:00, 8:30pm-ish.”
“okay! I cant wait!!” I said rubbing Killers paw.

“killer… we are having guest tonight... don’t be naughty okay?... or else no chicken for you later.” I said whispering that last part.

“oppa… you never told me how you know junsu-sshi.” I asked as Jaejoong walked over finally finished his breakfast.
“oh yea… I met him in Japanese class”
“Japanese class?” I questioned back.
“yep…when I was learning Japanese way back then and before he became famous, we were in the same class.”
“…man…I need to take Japanese classes” I laughed. “I wonder who I will meet” I joked.
“hopefully no guys!”
“why not?? That would be the only reason why I would even show up to class” I laughed.
“ha…ha… really funny! But now you cant meet any guys cause you have me!”
“I know!... damn it!” I joked again.
“see! Now your mean!” he pouted.
“cry baby!” I said pointing at him. “hey killer… your appa is a crybaby… don’t be like him okay? That’s why I named you killer! Your gonna be fierce when you grow up okay?!” I said holding Killers face.
“don’t listen to your mommy! She doesn’t know anything!” he joked back.
“I know more than you!”
“sure!...what DO you know?”
“…everything!” I said loudly.
“wow… really convincing!”
“yes… its very convincing!” I smiled.

Jaejoong got up from the couch he was sitting on and came to sit down next to me.

“im glad your smiling and having fun again…” he said throwing his arm around my shouler.
“yea…” I said softly. “thank you” I said pecking him on the lips.
“oooohhh yeeeaa…” he said softly. “the skin ship is back on!”

I laughed and he leaned in to kiss me again. But then Killer, who was in my lap, started barking at Jaejoong.

“oh! what the hell? Yah…why are you barking at me? what did you do to my son?” jae asked me.
“…nothing” I shrugged smiling.
“is he barking at me because… im kissing you?” he questioned.
“I don’t know… try it again.”

Jaejoong leaned in to kiss me again and he started barking.

“it is!... hey who took you out to the bathroom this morning huh?? Not your mommy that’s for sure!”
“who cares about who took him to the bathroom or not!” I laughed. “all that matters is that he likes me and hes my puppy again!” I said kissing Killer on the cheeks.
“you brainwashed him!...” jae said softly.
“…yea… that’s what I do… I brainwash dogs and make them like me” I laughed. “your so stupid!” I said soon after.
“stupid for your love honey!~” he cried kissing me again only deeper while killer started barking again.