Pool Party!

Conceited With Love

 

Next morning, I found myself waking up early. I didn’t know what to do so after brushing my teeth and washing my face then wearing a simple white dress, I ended up at the indoor pool that I never even knew we had until now. I didn’t want to wake Jaejoong because it seemed like he was in a heavy sleep anyway. With my feet dangling in the water in the deep end, I sat at the edge of the pool wondering what we can do today before this vacation is over. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of Killers adorable bark. I turned around to see that my puppy is running towards me along with Jaejoong following behind him wearing a long sleeve V-neck shirt that is slightly see-through and white jeans.

(indoor pool)
Photobucket

“so this is where you are!” Jaejoong said coming in.
“hi honey….” I said sulkily while petting Killer.
“whats wrong?”
“nothing… im just wondering what we can do today…”
“Don’t feel like shopping anymore?” he asked with a smile.
“…no…” I pouted.

Jaejoong sat down behind stretching out his legs and lean back on his hands.

“you look cute today baby!...even cuter cause were matching!” he said breaking the silence.
“thanks oppa…you look nice today too!” I said leaning back resting my head on his shoulder as I held Killer.
“hmm…” I sighed. “our time in japan is almost over…what should we do before leaving?”
“…mmmm… ah! What about a pool party?”
“pool party? With just…us two?” I asked.
“of course not! a pool party for everyone”
“whose everyone?”
“well theres me and you… uncle…and we cant forget our son!... and the staff who has been so nice and helpful to us”
“mmm… yea I guess we can do that” I said nodding.
“oh yea! And we can invite junsu and yoochun!”
oh joy!” I thought. “more of them

I just smiled and didn’t answer him.

“pool party it is then!” I cried.
“lets go let uncle know!” Jaejoong said getting on his feet.

With one of my arm around Killer, Jaejoong helped me up with the other. When he pulled me up, he pulled me in close with his free arm wrapped around my waist. With his face close to mines, he stared into my eyes.

“what?” I said nervously almost blushing.
“have I told you, you look beautiful today?”
“you said I look cute?” I giggled. “does that count as the same thing?” I asked.

He looked at me and smiled.

“for being so cute, you deserve a kiss” he said as his lips met mine.

As he was kissing me, he was trying to scare me by slowly trying to lean me into the pool. I stopped the kiss and hugged onto him tightly.

“don’t do that! Its scary!”
“do what?” he laughed.
“I know what your trying to do kim Jaejoong”
“whuuuuut?” he asked stupidly. “babe, I cant breathe”
“you started it! if im going down, your coming with me.” I said letting go.

I moved further away from the rim of the pool and hurried out of there before Jaejoong tried scaring me again. With Jaejoong following behind me, we saw uncle in the hallway.

“Young mistress! Young master! How are you this morning?” uncle smiled.
“doing great! What about you?” I asked.
“im doing quite great also!” uncle smiled.
“hey uncle, theres something we’d like to do today” Jaejoong said politely.
“what is it?”
“______ and I would like to have a pool party here at the estate inviting you and all the staff along with junsu and yoochun-sshi” jae answered.
“a pool party? With us?” uncle question. “I don’t think that would be appropriate” uncle said with a concerned face.
“waeyo?” I asked.
“were just the staff. Were not important as junsu-sshi and yoochun-sshi. Im sorry but please have the party without us.”
“but uncle!...thats the reason why were having a pool party though!” I pouted.
“for us?” uncle asked.
“yea! Because in a few days, Jaejoong and me are going back to korea. We just want to spend time with you guys before going. Jaejoong and I want to express our appreciation for your hospitality while we were here.”
“hospitality is a given young mistress” uncle smiled.
“come on uncle! You’ve denied almost every dinner with us every time I asked. Cant you just join us on the party please?????” I begged.
“pleeeeeease?????” Jaejoong begged too.
“pleeeeeease???” me and jaejoong said with our hands together begging uncle.
“alright. Ill be a part of the party.” Uncle said finally giving up.
“yes!” me and Jaejoong cried giving each other a double high-five with both hands.
“I gotta go call junsu to see if he can come over tonight then” jaejoong said.
“…mmm then me and uncle will go tell the staff about the pool party.” I smiled.

The three of us separated ways to do what we had to do. As jaejoong went to call Junsu, uncle and I called the entire staff into the living room for the announcement. With uncle as my translator, I explained that tonight there will be a pool party. Food will be catered as well everything else so the chef could take a break. I wasn’t sure if junsu was coming yet because jaejoong hasn’t returned from the phone call yet. After the news, the staff murmured amongst themselves and then thanked me with happy hearts and big smiles. With everyone still gathered in the living room jaejoong returned with some, hopefully, good news.

“what did he say?” I asked.
“he said that he was busy today.”
“aww…” I frowned.
“he doesn’t know when his schedule is gonna end. But he said that he  might come by whenever his busy schedule is done.” Jaejoong explained.
“ohhh okay… what about yoochun-sshi?”
“junsu said that he will talk to him about it”
“alright then” I smiled. “shall we get the stuff ready for tonight?” I asked looking at jaejoong.

Jaejoong was clueless about the party being catered so I filled him in on it and we both took care of everything.

--------------skipping----- skipping------skipping-----------


The pool party started late in the afternoon so that it can go straight into the night. The food and everything that we need had already been delivered so jaejoong and I went to change into our swim suit. Jaejoong had on swimming trunks and I had my bathing suit on with a  dress covering it.  After changing, me and jaejoong headed downstairs and into the pool room. There was music playing and drinks going around and food.

“I think this was a great idea” I smiled.

Jaejoong smiled as he held my hand in his. We walked around talking to the staff trying to know them better until I heard a familiar voice.

“jaejoong hyung!”

Me, jaejoong and everyone turned around to see that junsu was standing by the doorway, with yoochun-sshi next to him.

“hey yo! man! whats up?! Thought you were busy?” jaejoong smiled as we approached them.
“I rushed it so that I could come here” junsu smiled.
“nice to see you again________!” yoochun greeted me.
“nice to see you again too!” I smiled.

With the staff shocked from junsu’s appearance, I introduced junsu and yoochun to the staff.

“everyone! This is kim junsu and park yoochun!...junsu-sshi, yoochun-sshi…this is… well…everyone!” I laughed.
“nice to meet you!” they greeted bowing to the room.
“somethings not right…” I whispered to jaejoong.
“hmm?” he hummed with confusion.
“I don’t…feel the presence of a fanboy…do you?” I asked jaejoong.

Jaejoong looked around knowing what I was talking about.

“your right… where is he?” jaejoong asked.
“I don’t know…but im gonna go look for him. Ill be right back. Keep junsu and yoochun company kay?” I smiled.
“sure thing honey” he smiled back.

I left the pool room to go find uncle. He wasn’t in the living room, he wasn’t in the kitchen. So that means, there is only one place he can be. His room.

Jaejoongs pov

After _____ left the room, I talked to junsu and yoochun just like _____ wanted.

“thanks for coming guys… I really appreciate it!”
“no problem hyung! Besides I like coming here!” junsu laughed.
“you guys didn’t bring clothes to swim in?” I asked.
“of course we did! Its in our bag!” yoochun said lifting the bag for me to see.
“awesome! Go change and enjoy yourself!” I said pointing to the changing room/bathroom.

End of pov

After talking to uncle, I finally got him out of his room. The reason for his hiding is that he thinks he’s too old to be swimming. I told him to forget all that and just enjoy himself no one cares about how old you are anyway. Pushing uncle from behind going to the pool room, I stopped around the corner of the bathroom.

“uncle, go ahead without me. theres something I forgot in my room” I lied.
“alright then…ill see you in there then” uncle said walking away.

The reason I stopped was because I heard jaejoongs name coming from the bathroom. Standing by the door, I listened to the conversation.

“jaejoong hyung is so luck to have a girl like _______” I heard junsu say.
“right? I wish I had a girl like that!” I heard yoochun say after.

My eyes opened in shock and confusion as I continued to listen to the conversation.

“hey junsu-ah… don’t try to be so gay this time alright? Its starting to get sickening. I don’t want to end up like last time when you asked if we should try kissing when we saw jaejoong hyung kissing _______ in the theater room.” Yoochun explained.
what the freak???” I thought to myself.

I heard junsu-sshi laugh before answering.

“jaejoongie hyung said that it had to seem real in order for ______ to believe that we’re gay. Im just simply following orders.” Junsu laughed.
“then make it believable yourself. leave me out of it! its gross! Im a man damn it! I love woman!” yoochun cried.

I heard them coming out so I hurried around the corner to hide. I saw them walk out of the bathroom and into pool room.

“…if they aren’t really gay then… why are they pretending to be?” I thought questioning myself.

I thought on it for a bit before coming to a conclusion.

“is jaejoong trying to…test me???”