The Hour has Arrived

Conceited With Love

 

I looked at Youngbae oppa and oppa looked back at me confused.

“what is that suppose to mean?” he asked.
“it means… I HAVE to go on this lunch date or else… whatever my dad was planning on doing will be messed up because of me….
“…so… now what?”
“ I don’t know…” I said shaking my head. “I guess ill just go meet him for lunch.”

Right after I said that, my phone rang. It was the number from before and I knew exactly who it was so I picked up.

“what?” I said angrily.
“you don’t sound too happy! Where are you? Ive been waiting for you for ten minutes already.”
“im coming!”
“great! Then I shall let your dad know.”
“why? What does my dad have to do with this?”
“its business.”
“my dads business is MY business too!”
“ill be waaaaiting!” he sang then hung up.

I looked over at Youngbae while he was driving and I stared at the phone.

“oppa… can you pullover? For a second please?” I asked tryna keep calm.
“yea sure…” he nodded.

He pulled over and I got out of the car.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” I screamed loudly and kicked the dirt. 
“ you jerk face! How dare you!! When I see you im gonna rip your lips off and play kick ball with it!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!” I yelled as loud as I could before getting back in the car.
“feel better?” Youngbae asked sorta scared.
“much!” I said calmly.
“where too?”
“to the restaurant.”

Youngbae drove to the designated restaurant that my mom gave me the address too and parked. The place that jaejoong has chosen out was a hotel/restaurant all in one. I still cant believe I agreed to this. I must love my parents a lot to be doing this. When Youngbae turned off the engine, I heard my phone beep. I opened my phone and saw that I had a text message.

“come alone… I don’t want anyone to be disturbing us. J
-JK

“what the heck!?” I whined looking at the message.
“what?” Youngbae asked.
“look!” I said showing him the text.
“disturb you? From what?” he asked.

I sat silently collecting myself before getting out of youngbae’s car.

“you want me to wait here or what?” Youngbae asked.
“umm… I don’t know how long its gonna take so… I guess you can go do whatever you want too… hey! Why don’t you go hang out with dara-sshi?” I laughed.
“not funny. I mean shes nice but… I don’t see myself with her.”
“riiiiight. Ok well… wish me luck?”
“good luck my friend.” He chuckled.
“thanks.” I said closing the door.
“you want me to pick you up when your done?”
“I don’t know… ill call you or my chauffer.”
“alright see ya later.”
“bye.”

He closed the window, started the engine and took off leaving me in front of the building. I walked into the lobby and to the restaurant area and talked to the host.

“hi. Im here to meet jaejoong kim for lunch.”
“oh right! Mr. kim said that he was waiting for a beautiful girl!” the host complimented.
“thank you” I smiled.
“mr. kim is waiting for you in his room.”
“his room? I thought that we are having dinner here.”
“nope. Mr. kim specifically told us that his lunch date will be upstairs in the penthouse suite.” The host smiled.
“I don’t think I feel comfortable going up to his room…” I muttered.
“shall I call mr. kim?”
“please” I said.

The host bowed to me before walking away to the phone. I stood looking around the place and it was a very elegant restaurant and the lobby looked fantastic. A few minutes later, the host came back and told me the news.

“mr. kim said that he is waiting upstairs for you in his penthouse suite and if you keep him waiting any longer… he said something about the business will go bad. Im not sure what he meant but that’s what he said.”

I sighed and thanks the host for being so helpful. Before I walked away to the elevators, he stopped me and gave me the room number. 2629 is his room number. I walked til I reached the elevators and got in. The lift bought me all the way to the top and I got out. The room I was looking for was straight ahead as I got out of the elevator. I was so nervous that I was actually shaking and my heart was beating so loud. I gripped my purse tight as I was walking closer and closer to his door. Right when I was about to knock, the door opened.

“aaah… nice for you to finally be here.” He said with a grin on his face.
“how did you know that I was at the door?” I asked.
“camera.” He said pointing a little black thing in the corner by the door.
“oh…”
“please! Come in! I have been waiting ages for you! I almost had to call your father to tell him that you weren’t here! And you look gorgeous by the way.
“thanks… so do you” I said nervously.

I walked in and was shocked by the way his penthouse looked like. Everything looked so glamorous. I looked around then sat on his couch.

“this is your place?...”
“yep! Only when im not at home” he smiled.
“why are we having lunch up here?”
“so we can be out of the public eye.”
“why?”
“thought it would be safer that way.”
“safe from what?”
“whats with the questions?” he asked.
“just wondering….”
“want a quick tour before eating?”
“why is he so calm and nice now?” I questioned myself.
“don’t worry I wont do anything to you” he smiled.
“sure…” I answered.
“well, you’ve seen the living room

Photobucket

“the dining area”

Photobucket

“the kitchen…”

Photobucket

“the bathroom…” he said as I followed him through his place.

Photobucket

“guest bedroom”
Photobucket

“and then my bedroom”

Photobucket

“wow…” I said out of amazement. “you live here yourself?”
“yup. And don’t tell anyone I live here got it?” he said.
“why not?”
“it’s a privacy thing.”

I stood there slightly nodding my head before turning around going back to the living room but then he stopped me.

“hey where are you going?”
“uh… back the living room.”
“whats over there?” he asked.
“nothing… I thought we were eating.”
“we are. In here.” He said pointing to his bedroom.
“huh??” 
___________________________________________________________________

hi guys im finally back! sorry if i took so long. ive been sick then i was lazy
then i couldnt figure out what to write. and i have like three other stories to 
update! aaah! so much! hahaha hope you guys liked this chapter.
i dont know when ill be able to update this cause... im not creative anymore haha
thanks for reading! <3