maybe its meant to be

Conceited With Love

 

Next morning, I woke up feeling really uncomfortable, in pain and sore. “…oh my god…whats with this pillow?...” I said with my eyes still closed moving my head around to find a comfortable spot. When I was unable to find that comfortable spot, I used my head and started banging my head down on it. “ooooww!” I suddenly heard as soon as my head banged down. Turns out… the pillow I was banging my head on was… jaejoongs arm. “oh !” I cried quickly opening my eyes sitting up but then I accidently elbowed him on his ribs. “aaaaahhhh!” jaejoong yelled again. “oh my god… oppa im sorry!!! I forgot where I was!! My bad!!” I said apologizing.

“oooooooowwww! Oh my god that en hurts!!” he yelled out in pain. “im sorry!! im sorry!” I apologized again. “it was just really uncomfortable and I forgot that we weren’t at home…” I pouted as there was a knock on the door. I quickly jumped out of the bed landing on my feet and stood next to jaejoong as the nurse came in.

“good morning!” she smiled bringing in jaejoongs breakfast. “good morning” I said politely bowing slightly to her. Just then, the other nurse from last night popped in. “excuse me miss??” she questioned as me and jaejoong looked her way. “yes?” I answered. “your cousin would like to see you right this moment” she kindly said. “cousin?” jaejoong interrupted. “shes here??” he asked.

“uh…yeah.” I replied. “ill be back okay? Don’t go anywhere” I said giggling on the way out. As soon as I reached jessicas room and walked inside… it seems that there were other company with her. “_______!!” Jessica called to me when she saw me. “whats wrong??” I said walking over to her side looking at Eli and his dad. “Unni! Please help me?? they wanna take me to jail and I don’t wanna go! I didn’t do anything wrong!” she blurted out. “jail??” I said looking back and forth between eli and his dad. “yea… apparently, jungmin has spilled the beans on her…” eli said with his arms crossed. “… so what am I supposed to do?..” I questioned confused at the situation.

“theres nothing you can do… shes an accomplice. Everything was confirmed by jungmin. Im sorry miss _____” eli’s dad said. “no! unni! I don’t wanna go to jail! Im sorry for everything I did!! Im sorry!! a thousand times sorry!!” Jessica cried holding onto my arm. “…colonel… is there anything I can do? At all??” I asked. “… well there is actually…” the colonel said. “ since you and jaejoong were the people they kidnapped… we could try and lower her sentencing?”

“okay… then ill go have a chat with jaejoong and ill let you know. Ill be back” I said rushing out the door back to jaejoongs room. When I walked in jaejoong was eating his breakfast while watching tv quietly by himself. “oppa! I have to talk to you!” I said grabbing the remote and turning off the tv. “yaah… I was watching that!” he whined with the spoon in his mouth. “oppa! this is important! Now listen to me…” I said grabbing a chair and sitting down. “…jaejoong… how do you feel about Jessica?..” I asked suddenly. “why??” he questioned. “just tell me how you feel about her”

“how I feel about her?? Its more like how I don’t feel anything at all!”
“…so I get the feeling that you don’t like her?” I said sarcastically.
“hell to the no! I don’t like her! Shes a lying and manipulating biotch that hits on me every chance she got!”
“…this is not good…” I whispered. “why are you asking me so suddenly?” he asked.
“honey…” I smiled. “…well you know that Jessica is here right? And… eli and the colonel is here also!” I forcefully giggled.
“oh?? why?”
“funny that you asked…umm, they are here to take Jessica to jail…” I said softly looking at him.
“Finally! And GOOD RIDDANCE!!” jaejoong shouted with joy.
“oppa…theres another thing…”
“what is it?”
“…I don’t want her to go to jail…” I said softly.
“what??! You don’t want her to go to jail?? Why not?? this is the moment that you have been dreaming about but you don’t want her to go?? What about all the times shes hurt you? The days she bought jungmin over to the house?? Trust me honey… I think its best that she does. It’s a time for her to think back on what she did. This is her punishment that she should receive. No bad deed should ever go without being punished…”
“I understand that oppa I really do but… its just that I found out why she did all those things to me. To us.”
“what possible reason could she have to torture us like she did? Hmm??”
“… her parents!... shes the way she is because of her parents! They don’t love Jessica or eun mi… all they care about is money. Their love is for money! And shes jealous of me because she thinks that I have this perfect life but I don’t! look at the im dealing with right now! My body is in pain and your laying in a hospital bed with broken ribs and Jessica got shot at and now I have to figure out a way for her not to go to jail!” I said all in one go then taking a deep breath.
“… whoa… calm down” jaejoong said reaching for me. I got up and stood next to him as he wrapped his arm around my waist. “… you don’t have to worry about that if you just let her go to jail… im really sorry baby but this is the way it has to be…”
“but…” I sighed into my hands. “uuggghh!” I then groaned.

Returning back to jessicas room, I walked in with a not so happy face on as everyone stared at me. “…im sorry Jessica…” I said looking at the ground shaking my head lightly. “unni!” Jessica started crying. “don’t cry…they aren’t taking you yet… your not completely healed from your wound yet. So until your healed up, your not going anywhere yet.”
“…that’s right..” the colonel agreed. “we’re just letting you know a head of time so you don’t get surprised as to why your being arrested.”

I stood there nodding at the colonels words as Jessica was speechless. “we have to go now… lots of paperwork to do…” eli said leaving the room with his dad. “okay… thanks for everything yesterday…” I said thanking them. “no problem. Its our job” eli smiled before leaving.

A few weeks flew by and Jessica was now fully healed as well as jaejoong. During the stay at the hospital, jaejoong never went to see Jessica and vice versa. “well… unni thanks for taking of care of me while I was here…” she said sulkily with her hands behind her back as handcuffs held them together.
“… no problem dong-seng ah… im sorry…” I said apologizing to her again before she left with the police men who came to get her. I followed them out of the room and watched as they took her. I then walked back to jaejoongs room who was finally getting discharged today.

“this feeling today!” I heard him say as I walked in and he saw me. “it feels so good!!” he said then stretched his arms up. “yea… great…” I said sadly. “whats wrong?” he asked walking over to me then placed his palms on my cheeks and pushed them together. “what the heck??...” I said smacking his arms so he can remove his hands. “are you upset that Jessica is going to jail today?”
“… if you know… why ask?”
“just to make sure”
“…ready to leave?” I asked not paying attention to what he just said.
“yeah… lets go” he said grabbing the bags we bought to the hospital with our clothes in it.

While in the car, I could feel jaejoong staring at me as I was driving but I wasn’t worried about that. My biggest concern is Jessica… and how I should tell her little sister that her older sister went to jail for assisting our kidnapping. So I drove all the way home in silence. I told her that I was responsible for her and now… I feel like an for lying to her.

I pulled into the lot of our house and saw mi mi and uncle playing with killer. While I was driving up the driveway, mi mi and uncle stopped what they were doing and waited for us in front of the house.

“hiiiii opppa!” mi mi shouted as she ran towards jaejoong to give him a hug. “hi mi mi! its good to see you again!” jaejoong said hugging her back. “hello young master! What a relief that your okay and well again.” Uncle smiled.
“thank you uncle” jaejoong said.

On the other hand, I was happy so I patted killer on the head while walking passed him and into the house and up the stairs to my room. I thumped on the bed and it felt really good but there was something bothering my mind. I then her my door opened and jaejoong walked over and fell on the bed right next to me on his stomach.

“whats wrong baby?...”
“… you know the answer to that…” I said sadly.
“are you really that sad?...”
“mmm…” I said nodding lightly.
“… yea..must be because I have never seen you pass killer without being happy before. Usually when you see him you forget the problem and smile.”
“thank you captain obvious…” I said in monotone.
“honey…” jaejoong sighed. “…why cant you accept that shes going to jail?”
“… because…I told her that I was responsible for her and I didn’t do anything to help her…”
“…then baby…maybe that is how it has to be…” jaejoong said looking into my eyes.
“…whatever…” I said looking away from him.

Like I said way waaaay before… things would be a lot easier if we still hated each other’s guts but its different now because I know why shes the way she is. But jaejoong does have a point… I hate it when hes right. 
______________________________________________________________________

short update for today lol i gotta get me some sleep though. i have never been so tired in my life!
lol... jk i take that back. yes i have hahah 
thanks for reading! <3