There goes my baby

Conceited With Love

 

After getting out of the shower and changing my clothes, jaejoong was playing with mi mi and killer on floor by my bed. When I walked out of the bathroom, killer ran over to me.

“hey baby…” I said scratching his ear.

I grabbed him and walked over to the circle jaejoong and mi mi made and sat down with them. Jaejoong smiled at me and I smiled back. Killer ran over to the door and started running around in circles.

“uh oh…” jaejoong muttered. “ someone has to go to the bathroom…”
“oh! can I take him?” mi mi asked getting on her feet.
“how about we take him together?” jaejoong said following her.

Before he opened the door, he stopped.

“wanna go to babe?” he asked me.
“…sure…” I said getting up.

Before leaving the room, I grabbed my mp3 player and stuck it in my ear then grabbing a hold of jaejoongs arm. I rarely use my mp3 player. I only use it when I wanna drown out my thoughts. We reached the backyard and jaejoong let killer down. He sniffed around for a bit before doing his business. I sat down on the chair outside and stared off into space.

“you okay honey?” jaejoong asked sitting next to me.
“yea… im alright…for right now.”

We watched as mi mi was being chased by killer in the grass. She ran out in circles giggling without a care. After a while we went inside and i could still hear Jessica and jungmin talking to my parents.

no fear ______!” I thought to myself.

When they were in sight, I held jaejoongs hand and held it tight.

“omo! Where is my killer?” my mom asked. “has he eaten yet? Did he drink water?”
“…mom is really desperate for that baby…” I whispered to jaejoong shaking my head.

Coming into the living room, mi mi and killer were still chasing each other. When killer set his eyes on Jessica, he barked.

“hey hey!! Stop barking!” I shouted playfully at killer.

His barking continued when he saw jungmin.

“aigooo!” I said grabbing him. “your naughty right now aren’t you?” I said kissing him. “lets go play in the other living room.” I said walking away.

With mi mi following behind us, I told her to block the entrance way so he doesn’t escape. Now mi mi is playing catch with him. I think killer has a new favorite now. Not just his parents.

“oppa…stay for dinner?”
“mmm… I will for you”
“thank you…”I said leaning back on his chest as we sat on the couch.

He hugged me and kept me from going insane since jungmin was still there. I listened to my mp3 and closed my eyes being held in jaejoongs arms. I wanted to snuggle with him but eun mi was present. When my favorite song came on, I opened my eyes and turned to look at jaejoong.

“what?”
“nothing” I shrugged. “my favorite song is on” I said slightly smiling.
“oh?...what is your favorite song?” he asked.

I was about to answer him but the maid came to get us for dinner.

“excuse me young mistress?  Its time for dinner…” the maid kindly said then left.

We got up and walked towards the doorway when I started singing.

“…there goes my baby!~” I sang when jaejoong walked passed me.
“what?” he smirked.
there goes my baby!~ I sang again.
“…can someone help me?” mi mi asked trying to get over the barricade at the door not caring about us.

Jaejoong lifted her and put her on the other side of the stuff and she ran off to the dining room. Before we got anywhere far, I started singing to jaejoong out of random fun.

you don’t know how good it feels to call you my boy!
there goes my baby!~
lovin everything you do! O0o00o boy! look at you!”
I playfully sang to him changing the words a bit.

bet you aint know that I be checking you out when you
be putting your shoes on…
I swear your body so perfect baby
how you work it baby?”

Photobucket

1211304364xvdo82mo92ggein1

Photobucket

Photobucket

“I love the way you be poking it out boy givin me something to feel on…” I sang trying not to laugh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

“so please believe that we gone be twerking it out
by the end of the night.”
I sang then smacked his .
Yah!” he cried softly while smiling.

ive been waiting all day to wrap my hands
around your waist and kiss you face!”
I continued following the lyrics of the song.
“babe… its dinner. Don’t you hear your mom calling for us?” he laughed.
“ehh… who cares… its not like I wanna rush to go there and eat dinner with satan and his wife anyway…” I shrugged with my arms around his waist.

“anyway….” I said with a smile. “there goes my baby!” i sang following jaejoong to the dining area leaving killer in the living room.

I continued singing until I saw the faces of my parents then stopped. Jaejoong must have felt embarrassed but… oh well! He wanted my parents to know about me and him. I took out my ear phones and wrapped it around the mp3 player and set it on the table.

“about time…” Jessica scoffed.

I tried looking at her but jungmin was right there next to her so I couldn’t.

“ my life….” I thought sighing.
“…so dear…since you got back from japan… you never told us about your adventures” mom said enjoying her dinner.
“…uh…” I said looking at jaejoong.
“…it was great mrs. Yang!” jaejoong answered. “me and ______ had a lot of fun shopping and going out on dates!”
“aww how sweet!... jungmin said he was also in japan those days you were there. did you know?” mom smiled.
“….no… me and jaejoong were mostly home…” I said avoiding eye contact from anyone.
“…what were you guys doing at home??” mom questioned.
“now yeobo…that’s nothing to be nosy about.” Dad smiled. “it’s the kids business so let it be…”

I looked at dad and smiled. Dad makes a lot of sense at times like these. Dinner was awfully awkward so I rushed eating and left, taking my mp3 and killer upstairs with me so I could feed him. I closed my door and put him on the ground as I went to get his bowl and bag of food.

“killer ah… how is this possible?...” I said pouring his food. “the guy that almost me… in my home. I mean… shouldn’t he be in jail or on probation?” I said talking to killer.
“that’s right!” jaejoong said walking in. “…but knowing jungmin… he probably knows people to get him out of trouble.
“…” I sighed.
“….so uh…. Babe?...”
“yea?”
“what song was that downstairs?” he smirked.
“why?...” I asked cautiously.
“I like it” he laughed. “especially the part when you kissed me and wrapped your arms around me… and I most definitely like the part when you hit my ” he smirked.
“don’t get the wrong idea. You said not to show any fear so I did that to get things out of my head.”
“riiight. So whats it called?”
“its called there goes my baby by usher.”
“ohh...” he nodded. “will you sing that for me?”
“again?... now?”
“no…” he smiled. “when I feel down or something… will you sing that to cheer me up?” he asked.
“….mmmm, if you want me too” I answered.
“yes!...but hey… what about that question earlier?”
“what question?”
“you know…the one where you asked me if I wanted to stay here for the night…”
“oh!” I said with my eyes widen.
“why? You don’t want me to stay?”
“I do…so are you?”
“…if you want me too” he shrugged.
“yah… stop repeating me” I pouted.
“im not” he chuckled.

Interrupting our conversation, there was a knock on the door.

“yea?” I said.
“unni!... can I say good night to killer, you and oppa??” mi mi asked through the door.
“sure. Come in!”

She popped in and closed the door behind her and ran up to killer who was eating. She kneeled down and patted his head.

“good night killer!” she cheekily smiled. “you too oppa! good night!” she said giving him a hug.
“good night eun mi” he said hugging her back.
“good night unni!”
“good night kiddo!” I said rubbing her head. “sleep well!” I shouted when she ran back to the door.
“see you in the morning!” she said then left.
“…shes the complete opposite from her sister…” jaejoong uttered.
“…no kidding…” I said agreeing with him.
“oh! unni!” mi mi said sticking her head in from the door. “jungmin oppa is staying the night here too! Did you know?” she asked.
“eeeeehhhh??? Who let him stay here? How is he staying?”
“ Jessica unni didn’t want him to drive at this time of night. So uncle and auntie let him stay here in one of the guest room.”
“oh my gaaaad!” I cried rolling on the floor. “thanks for letting me know mi mi! good night!”

She closed the door and left as I got up and locked it.

“this isn’t good oppa! lets just go back to your place? okay?”
“…hes staying here on purpose…” jaejoong thoughtfully said.
“why?”
“he wants to continue to freak you out…and of course Jessica would be in on it…maybe she knows more than she should…” jaejoong said looking at me.
“you mean?....”
“yea… maybe she knows about you and jungmin…and that night…”

I felt like crying again. This was turning into a real life nightmare that I can never escape. I took deep breathes and laid down on my bed.

“...m-maybe she d-doesn’t know…” I said feeling my beginning to tremble.
“its possible honey…if we leave… then they probably think they got you right where they want you… we should just stay for a night here. But if this continues to happen, we can go back to my place…” he said facing me on the bed.
“…okay…” I agreed.
“…should you let your parents know that im staying too?”
“…no, why? My mom would probably like it anyway if I didn’t tell her. You know her and her dirty mind…” I giggled a bit.

I grabbed killer off the ground and placed him on the bed between me and jaejoong. The three of us got comfortable and fell asleep awaiting tomorrow.

________________________________________________________

lol so i was listening to usher and got the idea. lol 
sorry for any mistakes lol i was in a rush to write this