Dolphin to the Rescue

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

“Mimi… please come here before I jump on this bridge.” Sakura sobbed on the phone thinking it was Rei.

 

Junsu’s eyes widened all of a sudden. She can’t be serious. Her words sent chills down to his spine. He immediately dropped Rei’s phone and went to Jaejoong’s car.

 

“Hyung!” he shouted at Jae. “I’ll return your car later.”

 

“Where are you going?” he asked him, shouting. But Junsu immediately let his car fly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I only see you as my sister.” Yunho said before he closed his eyes tightly. He regretted saying those words but it was too late. He wished he had other options but it was the only way.

 

Sakura’s eyes were fixed on him. She couldn’t believe what he said, her system refused to process it. Tears were building up but she forced herself not to cry. Not in front of anyone… not in front of Yunho. She still managed to smile after a long pause.

 

“Oppa. Thank you.” she bowed. “Thank you for being the brother that I never had.” She said but her heart was saying the other way around.

 

“Saki.” He looked at her anxiously. “I’m sorry.” He then took her hand and squeezed it tightly.

 

“No, don’t. I’m glad that you see me that way.” She lied.

 

“Saki…?” there was real sadness in his eyes. He hated that moment but he really had to do it.

 

“Oppa… it’s okay.” She sighed.  “Forget about it. Let’s just pray that Mimi is safe wherever she is.”

 

They looked at the opposite directions. Yunho cannot look her in the eyes because there was sadness in them. Hurting a girl’s feelings was last on his list.

 

 

“Hyung.” Junsu then came. “They found them.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu was driving crazily, he was above his limit. He wasn’t thinking about anything but Saki.

 

‘…before I jump on this bridge.’

 

 

“Oh my god!” he yelled inside the car. “Don't you dare, Saki. Don't you dare.”

 

Rei was talking to Jae about her punishment. Junsu heard her phone ring and he saw Saki’s picture on the screen.  He knew that the phone was not his but Sakura might need help so he answered it immediately. He hoped that Rei would understand. And he was right, Saki has a problem and he just can’t let her be alone.

 

The Banpo Bridge was the first thing that came into his mind. It was high enough for people to jump in. He shook his head to remove that thought. He will not allow her to take her life in any way. That was just too absurd.

 

He finally reached the bridge and drove on it, keeping an eye on every person he sees. She was driving him crazy. He was panicking inside Jae’s car, his tight grip on the steering wheel left his hands red and numb. Sakura was still nowhere in sight.

 

Until he reached the dark part of the bridge where there were few people walking. He finally let out a sigh of relief. He immediately stepped out of the car and held her waist and pulled her down from the railings of the bridge. Sakura was taken aback. She wasn’t expecting him to be there.

 

“What do you think you are doing?!” he yelled at her out of frustration.

 

“H-how did you get here?” she wiped her tears. She didn’t want him to see her at her weakest.

 

“I drove that car.” He pointed Jae’s car.

 

“Seriously!”

 

“I’m serious!”

 

“Why are you here?” she said, irritated. Junsu was the last person she wanted to see that time. “Ah…” she then remembered her best friend. “Mimi told you.”

 

Junsu shook his head. Rei had no idea about what was happening.

 

“I was the one who answered your call a while ago.” He confessed which made her frowned.

 

“What?” she was so miserable and she wanted someone to talk to that she didn’t even let her speak.  “You have her phone?”

 

“It’s not important. Let’s go!” he then said and took her hand, stopping the possible argument.

 

“Where are we going?” she pulled her hand away.

 

“Somewhere. Let’s talk about what’s bothering you. Jumping off this bridge is not a good idea.” He was panting heavily.

 

“Jumping off this bridge?” she looked at him, puzzled.

 

“Yes.” He hissed. “You told me you’ll gonna jump on Banpo bridge.”

 

She then remembered her words. She never imagined that Junsu would take those words seriously.

 

“So you really believed that I will jump on this bridge and end my life?”

 

“Oh please… there’s no time for joke.”

 

“I won’t jump.” She then told him.

 

“Why are you doing this?” he was angry. She drove him nuts with what she said.

 

“Dolphin, I’m not that stupid to end my life that way.” She couldn’t help but sigh. She found his actions… weird and illogical.

 

He looked at her trying his best to calm down. He took a very deep breath and said….

 

“So you think that I came here just because of stupidity?”

 

“Dolphin?” she suddenly ran out of words. He was serious and she never seen that side of him before.

 

“I was so worried about you… you think that is stupid?”

 

“I…” she was speechless.

 

“Get in the car.” He then said. He even opened the door for her.

 

She immediately obeyed him. She was suddenly scared. Seeing a mad Junsu was something new.

 

 

Junsu remained quiet as he drives. Sakura looked at him nervously.

 

“D-dolphin…” she whispered but he didn’t respond so she chose to shut up until they reached a small food stall near the Han River.

 

There were only the two of them and Junsu ordered their dinner. The place was just spectacular. They can still see the Banpo Bridge with its colorful lights. She wished that Yunho was with her that time to savor such sight. But it was not going to happen.

 

“Eat.” Junsu said coldly when their order arrived. He even crossed his arms as he watched her.

 

“H-how about you?” she asked him.  She secretly thanked him for that dinner. It was right on time, she was hungry.

 

“Don’t worry. “ he hissed.

 

She nodded and continued to eat.

 

 

“Now tell me what happened.” Junsu then said after she gulped the remaining tea on her cup.

 

She looked down. She wasn’t really sure if it was right to tell him everything. Yunho is his friend… practically a brother.

 

“Tell me.” He repeated. “You’ve been acting odd since we went down from the mountain.”

 

Sakura lifted her head.

 

“I’m right.” He smirked. “I thought you were just pissed because of what Rei did but there was something else. And you will tell me everything about it now.”

 

“D-dolphin.” She began to tear up. Junsu straighten his back, preparing his self with what she was going to say. “Yunho Oppa…”

 

He instantly felt his blood rushed to his head when she mentioned his name.

 

“He said he likes me.” She smiled sadly.

 

“Huh?”

 

“But…” she sighed. She was hurting so badly. “…only as a sister.” Her tears finally flowed down from her pretty face. She covered her face with her hands because she was afraid that Junsu might laughed at her with what she said but she got it all wrong… instead she saw support, warmness and acceptance in his eyes. “Aren’t you going to laugh at me?” she said. “You are right. I was wrong. Why don't you laugh now?”

 

“You really think of me that way huh?” he said, looking straightly at her eyes.

 

She was once again speechless.

 

“So hyung literally dumped you.” he said with all seriousness in his voice.

 

“Maybe I’m not really good enough for him.”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You are more than good enough Saki. Don't you think of yourself that way.”

 

“I’m hurt.” She told him the truth. She had to tell him everything to make herself feel better.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m not apologizing for hyung but because you are hurting.”

 

“Dolphin?”

 

“It his loss Saki. Big loss. He had no idea what he just let go.” He gave her a sad smile.

 

“Why are you wasting your time on me ?” she then asked him. She was just a girl from Japan whom he just met not so long time ago but his care and support was like he had known her for a long time.

 

“Saki, believe it or not, my time is wasted if I’m not with you.” he smiled at his own mushiness but he was saying what was inside his heart. He must be joking around most of the time but he was not a liar.

 

 

That made her smile. Her heavy heart was somehow lightened a little bit. Junsu had made her feel important even just for a while. She wished that she could channel all her feelings for Yunho towards Junsu. But it was not easy as it seems. Junsu was easy to love but somehow… Saki’s eyes were fixed on Yunho who broke her innocent heart even before she can tell him about her true feelings.

 

 

Junsu on the other hand was boiling inside. He seriously wanted to strangle Yunho’s life out of him but he managed to remain calm and compose in front of his lady love. He wanted to hug her tightly and tell her that everything will be alright. He hated to see her tears and he never wanted to hear her sobs.

 

“Me…” he whispered. “I will never hurt you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!” DBSK heard his roar along the lobby of their practice room.

 

“Yah!” Jaejoong looked at him sternly. “Why are you shouting?”

 

“Where’s Yunho hyung?” he asked. His breathing was so heavy and hard. He was just simply at rage.

 

“Yah… dolphin, what’s wrong?” Yoochun who was also puzzled about Junsu’s sudden change of attitude asked him.

 

 

“Where is he?” he once again asked. He was not ready to answer all their queries.

 

“Why?” Yunho appeared from the door right on time.

 

“You!” he suddenly grabbed his collar and pushed his hyung and pinned him against the wall. Yunho was way taller and bigger than him but that didn’t hold him back. Junsu was just way faster than him.  “What did you do to Saki?”

 

“Saki?” everyone looked at them, waiting for a response from Yunho.

 

“Ah… “ Yunho smirked. He was still pinned against the wall but he didn’t bother to stop the fuming Junsu for doing what he wants. “You‘re mad because you found out that I just dumped your little mermaid.”

 

“You what?” Jae exclaimed.

 

“You hurt her!” he pushed him harder on the wall.

 

Yunho just let go of a chuckle.

 

“You should thank me for it.” He said.

 

“What?” Junsu’s face turned red.

 

“You owe me one.” Yunho then said sadly.

 

“What are you saying?”

 

“I did it for you.”

 

Junsu then released him.

 

“I told her that I only see her as my sister because I don't want you to get hurt.”

 

“Shut up.” He hissed.

 

“I like Sakura.” He told him. Everyone’s eyes grew bigger because of it. “Not just like a sister. But I know what you feel about her and I took it into consideration. We could’ve been a couple but I stopped myself from liking her more because I was thinking about your feelings!”

 

“Hyung….” He gazed at him, he couldn’t believe his words.

 

“I saw how you did everything for her and I just can’t get her away from you because you know what?” It was Yunho’s turn to grab his collar and showed his fuming side. “Because you are my brother. I don't want to hurt her but I did because of you. I wanted her to see your worth. Get it?” he whispered but his words were stabbing. “You actually owe me one because I sacrificed my feelings for her. I’m not even sure if she will learn to love you but I did it anyway.” He then released him and looked away.

 

Junsu was left ashamed of what he did. Yunho is more than just a leader… he's a brother. And he was shocked that he sacrificed his own feelings for a brother. That revelation left him with mixed emotions.

 

“Hyung…I’m sorry.” He then said looking down.

 

“Don't be… Prove to me that everything I did will not be put into waste.” Yunho said. “Okay guys…” he yelled at everyone in that room. “Practice!!!”

 

 

************************************************************************

 

Yah… sorry if I didn’t update on time because there was a problem on my internet connection (again).

 

I received a tweet yesterday about Micky saying that he collapsed? Oh my… can you tell me what exactly happened?

 

And have you seen Jaejoong’s sleeping picture at twitter? Gorgeous isn’t it?

It made want to fly to Korea and kiss him to death!!! (I’m going crazy again…)

 

Okay…. The next Chapter will introduce a new character… not actually new but a character that will play a major role on Junsu and Saki’s story… hope you will watch out for it….

 

Next chapter….. EVIL MAKNAE…. (haha…I’m such a bad bad girl…)

 

One of you told me that she wasn’t so sure if she can still handle some drama after BY HEART… my dear… I’m begging you… please… you can do it… FIGHTING!!!!

 

I actually checked the spelling of this chapter for about 3 times… so my dear editor…… check it again and tell me if there was a period out of place…….

 

 

Dear subscribers…. I really love to hear from you… tell me… whatcha think about this story… am I on the right tract?

 

Comments…. Suggestions and violent reactions are accepted as well as major credit cards, checks and CODs… (haha… I lost my mind…)

Commenting is free… and it’s your right so practice it freely…

We are living in a free world!!!

 

 

Love yah all!!!!!!

 

 

aejae22

 

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK