She's Scared

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

Junsu smiled sadly as he remembered that day. It was very unforgettable moment for him. Being with Saki and getting the blessings of the people close to their hearts was truly overwhelming. He believed that it was really a match made in heaven.

A tear dropped from his eyes as he stepped out of his car. The Banpo Bridge was Saki’s favorite place. It was the first time that he went there alone. He slowly inhaled the fresh air and closed his eyes. His heart felt so heavy, it was like being squeezed inside his chest. He never thought that such pain can bring him down to his knees. The place brought so many memories. It was the only place where he could still feel her. He missed her hugs and cuddles. He missed her whole being. He wanted her back. He wanted his mermaid on his side.

 

 

 

 

“Don't touch her!” he yelled and pulled Saki away from Yunho who was giving her a hug.

“I’m just congratulating her Babo!” Yunho growled at him. “You don't need to be that overprotective.”

“I don't trust you.” he said bluntly and it made Yunho’s eyes widened.

“Oh really?” Yunho smirked. “You will never have her without my help!”

“Oh yeah? How’s that? You dated her. You took her away from me. I bet you enjoyed every moment and you jumped for joy. But I tell you, it will never happen again.”

“Why you!” the leader smacked him in the head.

“How can you say that? I dated her to know what she really feels about you. You are one coward dolphin! You waited for her to confess!”

Junsu shut up. Yunho hit home so he smirked victoriously.

“So it was just a plan?” Saki said looking them sternly. “And by the way.” She then faced Junsu. “You never answer my question about Peewee.” That made Junsu frowned.

“Ah Yeah.” Rei who sad beside Jae at the living room batted in. “Who is Peewee from Aftermath? Is it a new group?”

 “ I don't know who that Peewee is.” Junsu said scratching his head. The name didn’t even ring a bell.

“Yunho Oppa said you are dating her.”

Yunho then turned his back from them. He was laughing so hard that his eyes became teary.

“Hyung? Who the hell is Peewee?” asked Junsu.

“It’s not Peewee.” He said in between laughs. “It’s UEE.”

“UEE, from Afterschool?” Changmin said. “Peewee, from Aftermath.” He then followed. And the rest burst out laughing leaving Saki and Rei puzzled.

“Saki, you told me her name is Peewee.” Rei whispered to her friend, ignoring all the embarrassment.

“That’s what I heard.” She whispered back.

“You heard it wrong. It’s UEE not Peewee.”

“Sorry.”

 

“Even Princess was clueless.” Yoochun laughed at his wife.

“And you are laughing at me?” she looked at him seriously.

“Sorry.” He covered his mouth instantly.

 

“UEE, Peewee, Afterschool, Aftermath, sounds good.” Jaejoong teased.

Sakura’s faced turned red. She was so ashamed of what she did.

 

“Don't worry.” Junsu hugged her side. “You are still cute.”

“You stupid dolphin!” she suddenly pinched his tummy.

“Awww..!” he growled in pain.

“You are angry that I dated Yunho Oppa but you are dating Peewee I mean UEE… whatever! You didn’t even dare to tell me!” she snapped.

“Couple’s first fight.” Changmin whispered to his hyung, Yoochun and he nodded in agreement.

“I never dated anyone! Hyung?” he stared at the laughing Yunho. “Where did you get that? I never dated UEE.”

Yunho took a deep breath and said. “This dolphin is telling you the truth. I just made it all up.”

“See? I’m innocent! I never dated anyone!” he yelled in relief.

“Don't you dare dolphin” Saki warned him and he swallowed hard.

“Don't worry, I’m not a playboy like that mouse over there.” He pointed at Yoochun.

“What the…?” Yoochun scowled. “You want to die right now dolphin?”

“I’m outta here.” Rei stood and Saki followed her.

 

 

 

“You finally said it.” Rei said laughing.

 

They chose to leave the guys inside and went to their sanctuary – the garden. Rei checked the little pots of herbs and strawberries that were neatly piled on the grass. All of them were healthy. Saki did a great job taking care of them.

“Yeah. I’m so happy right now Mimi.” She giggled. “I just can’t describe it.”

“ I know.” Rei smiled. “I’m glad that you finally found your Prince.”

“Now I believe that fairytales do happen.”

“Of course they do. I already have mine. But Junsu Oppa is planning to go to China right?”

“He said he didn’t accept the offer.” Said Saki as she removed some dried leaves from one of the pots.

“So that means…” Rei paused.

“He’s not going anywhere.” She answered without a smile.

Rei noticed it and said. “You don't seem so happy about it.”

“I’m happy but I can’t help it. I feel guilty because he turned down his dream to be with me.” She looked at Rei.

“You should be happy because he proved that you are more important than his dream. He wouldn’t be so happy if he found out that you’re sulking about it.” Rei said.

“I know.”

“So smile.” She did.

 

 

 

Things went smoothly for Sakura and Junsu. The Dolphin-Mermaid tandem was getting stronger and stronger, but not Rei and Yoochun. Yoochun started to get cold to his wife and no one had a clue why until Sakura received a call from Junsu.

“Yah yobo." He said over the line. Saki noticed the unusual sadness in his voice.

“What’s wrong Su?” she asked worriedly.

“Yoochun, he left the group.” He informed her. He was on the verge of crying and Saki got it all. “I don't know what will happen to DBSK now.”

Saki took a deep breath. She wanted to comfort him by saying that everything will be alright but she knew that it was far from happening.

 

“Where are you?” he asked his girl.

“I’m in the hospital.”

“What are you doing there?” he suddenly became anxious.

“Mimi. She’s going to give birth.”

 

 

 

 

“She refused to go home with us.” Jaejoong said. Frustration conquered his whole system. “She wanted to stay at their house.” His niece was born ahead of schedule and his dad was nowhere in sight.

“Then let her.” Yunho said looking at the floor with his tightened fist.

“I can’t. She’s going to be alone in there.” Said Rei’s brother.

“I can stay with her if you want Onii-chan.” Sakura, who was seated beside Junsu at the corridor, volunteered. “Until Yoochun-chan returned.”

“He will not be coming back!” Yunho suddenly howled making her to step back. “I'm sorry.” He then said after realizing his sudden outburst. “He left us already and his family.”

Jae massaged his forehead. The situation was giving him so much headache and stress. He felt sorry for his sister and his little niece, who was in an incubator that time. He secretly cursed Yoochun and himself for allowing such terrible things to happen.

 

“I need some fresh air.” Junsu suddenly stood and walked away. Saki immediately followed and hooked her arm to Junsu’s.

 

They ended up at the rooftop of the hospital where they could see the wholeness of Seoul. Sakura could see the Banpo Bridge which was their favorite place. The Han River sparkled under the sun but it wasn’t enough to bring a smile into his face. Yoochun was one of his bestfriend. He was much closer to him because they used to share a room. Yoochun left his brother shattered.

He stood there in silence with her. She knew better that’s why she chose not to say anything. Junsu just wanted a time to think and be with Saki.

 

“He left us hanging.” He whispered. “I never thought that Yoochun can do that. I’ve known him for so many years. There must be a reason behind all of this.”

It was Saki’s turn to think. She doesn’t have anything to say. She felt bad for Mimi and little YooMi. She started to believe that not all fairytales have a happy ending. She suddenly felt scared.

“Don't leave me like that huh?” she then said as she watched the setting sun. Junsu then faced her and caressed her face with tenderness and love.

“I can’t leave you just like that.” He said, giving her assurance. “You are the best thing that happened to me.”

“You mean that?”

“Ah huh.” He nodded. “I will never leave you.”

“What if someone came and takes me away from you?”

“Well… he better hide you well because I will never stop until I squeezed the last drop of blood from his body.” He said seriously. She laughed because of it.

“Seriously.” He looked at her. “But what if… someone takes me away from you?” he returned the question to her.

She then felt nervous. It was just a simple question but it made a strong impact on her. Rei was never prepared. Will she be prepared? She was missing him even before he leaves and the thought of someone taking dolphin away from her scared the hell out of her. She remained silent for a while, thinking for the right words to say.

 

Junsu on the other hand was baffled with her reaction. He was sure about his answer and he was serious when he said that he will squeeze that guy to death. He suddenly felt strange. He was afraid that she was having a second thought on him. He forgot how to be alone… and he doesn’t want to remember it.

“Y-yobo?” he asked. His eyes were worried.

“I don't know.” She whispered. “I-I really don't want to think about it. I don't want it to happen. If you’re going to do that, just throw me into the Banpo Bridge.”

He frowned. She was suddenly saying strange things.

“Why would I throw you in there? You might get drowned and die.”

“Exactly my point.” She looked at his eyes.

Junsu finally got it and smiled.

“I will never do that and no one will take me away from you and I will never let anyone to take you away from me.” He hugged her tightly and whispered to her ears.

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“You love me?” she wanted to hear the words from him.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” And he kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

***************************************************************************

Nothing much eh…… be patient…. Drama is on its way….

I would like to thank my subscribers who took the time to read this fic…. Love yah…

 

And for those who commented….. Love yah too… short or long… I love it…. ^^

I may not mention each and every one of you but you know how special you are right?

 

Please continue to support this one…

I ‘m sorry if I can’t everyday like I used to… school and other stuff kept on bugging my head…. I finally got a plot for Yunho’s story but I’m still undecided whose story I will write first after Jaejoong’s sequel… but anyway…. Watch out for the new character….. Please love her...^^

 

 

Have you notice that Jaejoong got skinnier on his photos on twitter? Awww… that guy is making me worry….

 

As the saying goes… comments, suggestions and violent reactions are gladly accepted…………

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK