2 Minutes

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

Saki turned to see the full view of herself in the mirror. She chose a simple white dress and matched it with red flats. It was Zhang’s special day and it will be held in a hotel so she had to dress appropriately. She  let her brown wavy hair down then sprayed her favorite cologne. The sweet scent filled her room. She was about to go out when her phone rang.

 

“Yobo!” Junsu yelled from the other line.

“Su!” She yelled back. Yelling was just normal for them. It was like saying that if they don't yell, that meant that they don't love each other.

“I miss you.” they both said and laughed afterwards.

“Big day today.” Junsu then said.

“Fighting!”

“I’ll see you afterwards.” He smiled and imagined her face that moment. He really missed his mermaid.

“Really?” she instantly turned excited. “Are you serious?”

“Ah huh. We’ll be seeing each other in a few hours." He even took a glimpse on his wrist watch.

“I’m excited.” She giggled.

“Yah me too.”

 

Finally after so many days, he will see Sakura again. He was nervous and her voice was actually what he needed to gain confidence. They were performing for years but they never overcomed their frights when they face the audience for the first time.

“Junsu.” He heard his manager called. “Five minutes.” He signaled him to prepare. So Junsu was forced to say a quick goodbye to her.

He still had five minutes so he decided to wash his hands in the restroom and to try to calm himself. He was nervous and it was the last thing he needed during the performance.

It was a communal restroom with three cubicles inside but Junsu was sure that he was alone. So it was actually a shock to see Zhang’s reflection at the mirror. He instantly turned around and frowned.

“What are you doing here?”

“I want to wish you good luck.” The girl was smiling sweetly but it had no appeal to him.

“You can do that outside. There are reporters around this hotel. They might see us and make fuzz out of it.” He reminded himself to calm down. They only had few minutes before their performance and he doesn’t need any distractions.

“I don't really care.” Zhang’s sweet voice suddenly turned seductive.

“It’s your debut!” he reminded her.

“Oppa…” she whispered and leaned towards his face. “Why are you doing this to me?” he smelled her breath as she talked.

“Do what?” he stepped back but Zhang was walking towards him. He kept stepping until he was pinned on the wall. Zhang wasn’t worried because she didn’t forget to lock the door.

“I already told you that I like you.” she leaned closer. Their gap was just a breath away and Junsu started to get nervous. She stared at him seductively, she even pushed her on his chest.

“Zhang.” He gasped. “I told you-“

“That you’re taken?” she smirked. “I don't give a damn.”

“Stop this stupidity Zhang, the show will start soon.” He tried to get out but she forcibly pulled his hand and pinned him once again, but that time, with her kiss.

Junsu’s eyes widened with what she did. He tried to pull away but she used her hand to pull his head closer, deepening the kiss. She was kissing him passionately and Junsu still struggled to free his lips.  He used his hands to push her but she was fighting to keep him close.

She was an expert and Junsu was just a guy – a guy that was so fragile with the temptations. His fights and struggles were useless. Before he knew it, he was responding to her scorching hot kiss and his hands were also her hair to keep her lips on his. Zhang smiled secretly. She finally got what she wanted and she loved it. She then used her tongue to make him go crazy and he responded to it, exploring every inch of her, matching her firing passion.

The kiss lasted for two long minutes. They were both out of breath after that.

For two minutes, Junsu lost himself.

For two minutes, he forgot his promise.

For two minutes, he forgot about Sakura.

And those two minutes were the ones he regretted for the rest of his life.

 

 

“You’re a good kisser Oppa.” She smiled evilly, their face were still close. “I love it.”

Junsu finally  gained the strength to push her away. He then remembered his Saki and his promise. He couldn’t believe that he lost his self with that kiss.

“I just hate you.” he hissed but Zhang just smirked at him.

“It’s not obvious with your kiss.” She then looked at herself in the mirror, checking for some smears. “By the way.” She faced the shock Junsu once again. “I have a surprise for you.” before she went out from that restroom – the place where Junsu temporarily lost him self.

 

Junsu was left thunder stricken. He swiftly wiped his lips with the back of his palm, removing all the lipstick stains and pulled his own hair afterwards. He cursed him self with what he did. The kiss made him so frustrated and anxious. He started to hate her because of that. He wanted to scream and break all the mirrors on the place but he still have some business to mind so he took a deep breath before he went out from that place he now considered hell.

 

Junsu and Zhang thought that only the two of them knew what happened. But after they went out, a pair of eyes came out from one of the cubicles.

“Gotcha.” He said with a wicked smile on his face.

 

 

Sakura entered the venue and what welcomed her was chaos. Some people were running from different directions as if they were on a race, some were fixing their cameras and some were just sitting quietly and waited for the event to take place. Nobody noticed her enter the place. She was still clueless of what was that 'special day' all about so she decided to call Zhang to let her knew that she already arrived.

 

Zhang was smiling when she greeted her and kissed her cheeks. She smiled back and looked around.

“What is this all about?” she whispered to her.

“Just wait and see.” She then pulled her hand and dragged her in front. “I got you the best seat in the house.” And pointed at the first chair in front of the stage.

“Thanks.” She reluctantly smiled. She wasn’t prepared for anything. In front of the beautifully decorated stage was a giant widescreen but the projector was still off. And then, the light suddenly went off and a soft music started to play… She thought that Zhang was going to appear on that stage but she was surprised to see Junsu. Her eyes widened instantly. She wasn’t expecting him at all.

And he started singing Timeless…

It was the first time that she heard him sing that near. His voice never failed to mesmerize her. It was like an angel was given a permission to go down on Earth just to sing that song. The audience was also quiet and was listening with their hearts… even the cameras stopped clicking to give way for that song.

Junsu on the other hand was also surprised to see Sakura in front on him. He didn’t invite her because he knew that she has work and he didn’t want her to meet Zhang. So seeing her there was a big question but he still managed to turn it into something. He smiled at her and got her response.

Then it was Zhang’s turn and the audience was stunned to see a girl with such a beautiful voice, including Sakura. She never knew that Zhang was the girl Junsu was talking about. Zhang smiled at her and she smiled back while Junsu was just standing, waiting for his part.

 

“They look good together.” The guy beside Saki commented. “Perfect couple.”

Saki just nodded slightly and went back watching. The words somehow made a sharp sting inside her. The guy was right. They look good together, Junsu was striking in his suit, matching Zhang’s stunning outfit. And she can’t help but feel a little envious with the singing couple in front of her.

 

Zhang was singing with all her heart for Junsu, while Junsu’s mind was occupied by Saki, he temporarily forgot what just happened a while ago and concentrated on his singing. The presence of Saki made him more inspired.

The song ended and there was a loud applause with standing ovation. It was a great number and the two singers were just proud.

The event was followed by a conference where the media can ask questions about the song and the album.

 

“How long did you prepare for this?” one reporter asked.

“Almost 6 weeks.” Junsu answered, nodding.

“What made you decide to help Ms. Zhang Li Yin in her debut song?” a follow-up question.

“The company told me so.” He said bluntly. Zhang secretly kicked his foot under the table. They suppose to support each other. They have to let the people see that they love being together, that they were actually friends and far from what Junsu was telling the media.

“But you actually look good together.”

Zhang laughed. “Ah… that’s too personal. We’re here just to work.” She knew Saki was listening. She had her first base already, she also knew that Junsu was surprised when he saw her mermaid in their event and it was far from over yet. She was still trying to get the sympathy of her innocent victim.

“If Junsu will ask you out…. Will you accept it?”

“Why not?” she said without a second thought. “He told me he is single so I guess no one will get mad at me.” That made Junsu’s stare fired out.

He can’t even glare at the girl because there were lots of cameras clicking in front of them. Saki was still in the audience and he was worried that she might get upset with what she heard.

“Except our fans.” Junsu tried to laugh the situation off. He was getting really impatient and he wanted to end that portion as quickly as possible.

“Please pose for us!” shouted one camera man and they politely obeyed. They stood beside each other in front of their giant poster. Cameras started clicking. Junsu took that chance to correct her.

“I never told you that I don't have a girl friend.” He hissed without the smile leaving his handsome face.

“I never seen you with one.” She was also smiling and the cameras clicked endlessly.

“You are one crazy girl.”

“And you’re a hell of a good kisser.” And pulled his side towards her.

 

Saki on the other hand gasped with what Zhang just did to Junsu. She wasn’t used to see other girls that close to her dolphin, another sharp sting was felt.

 

 

“Saki!” Zhang called her after all the reporters and media men were out. Only few staffs were left and all of them were busy doing their own stuff. She hugged and kissed her cheeks.

Saki smiled and said. “You are good. You didn’t tell me that you’re a singer.”

“Did you enjoy it?” she laughed. “I wanted to surprise you. Aren’t you proud that your friend is a singer?” Everyone in the room thought that they were really friends. Zhang’s acting was amazing, making everyone believe that she was really that friendly.

Saki just nodded.

“Come on.” She once again dragged her. “I will introduce you to Xiah Oppa.”

She didn’t tell Zhang that the guy she was talking about was actually Junsu so she suddenly felt nervous.

 

“Oppa!” she shouted and people in that hall turned around including Junsu. “I want you to meet my friend.”

And Junsu was shot frozen when he saw Saki. He never thought that Zhang was her friend, not in his wildest imagination.

Sakura was surprised with what she did and she was unprepared. She didn’t know how to react in front of Junsu. Their relationship was still a secret and if she made a wrong move, it will be a disaster. She waited for him to react, to hear what he’ll going to say but he just stood there, and giving Zhang the deadliest stare she could possibly get.

“Surprise! “ She mouthed to Junsu. She loved the reaction of the two.

“Oppa.” Zhang said to get their attention back. “She’s my friend. Please be friendly to her.” She pouted.

Junsu just nodded and gave Saki – his girlfriend a short smile.

“Zhang.” Saki then pulled her hand. “I need to go home. My Oppa is waiting for me.” She whispered.

“Oh?” she acted sad. “I still wanna hung out with you. The night is still young. I want to celebrate.”

“Maybe some other time.” She smiled. “I really need to go home.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yah.” She then hugged Saki and mouthed… “Surprise.“  To Junsu. She loved the reaction of the two.

“Take care.”

Saki then bowed to the both of them and immediately left. She wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible. She was about to wave at a taxi when she received a text from him.

Wait for me.

She took a deep breath. She has some explaining to do.

Or Junsu has some explaining to do….

 

 

**********************************************

I’m back….

 

Kpopaddict I really like the idea that all of them are my brothers…. It will be heaven on earth.  And believe…. Zhang is a bad as Yoona…. And smarter…. Haha….

suzie1911 oh thank you Unnie…. Don't worry…. Zhang’s evilness is no match with Saki… please watch out it… great drama ahead…. Jae’s story coming up…. I cant wait to write it….I will make sure Jae will have a doze of his own medicine….

Alzina  hi!  Kyu and Zhang will play a big part on this one…. And you think it’s happily ever after for Yoochun and Rei? Haha…. Think again!!! I’m such a bad girl…

rheukkie can we do it together? ^^

 

hello everyone…. Commenting is free….

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions…. Were highly appreciated…. So feel free…. And besides…. Christmas is juts around the corner…. Come on…. Gimme some love!!!

 

Love yah…

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK