tug tug tug 2

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

Yunho's plan coming up.....

*****************************************************************************************

 

Rei stood up early the following day. She was used on waking up before Yoochun everyday except for times that her husband has some early schedules. And that day was no exception. She gently tapped Sakura who was still in dreamland.

“Saki… let’s cook.” She whispered in her ears.

“You go ahead…. I’ll follow.” She mumbled but she wasn’t moving at all.

“Come on.”

“Two more hours.”

“Are you serious?” she frowned. “Come on.” Rei had no choice but to pull her arm and dragged her to the kitchen.

Sakura was still half asleep, her hair was still in a great mess and her eyes were so puffed.  She slept so late because Rei kept on bugging her about what happened to their so-called date and she didn’t want a simple story; she actually demanded a detailed one. It took them the whole night to finish it off and Rei giggled like a girl in her teens. Sakura had to remind her that she was already married but nothing stopped her because she was just so happy for her best friend.

Rei smiled as she sees her best friend in that looks. She actually found her cute. They both entered the kitchen and smelled the fragrant breakfast that was bubbling at the top of the stove. Rei thought that it was Mr. Lee who was cooking but her eyes widened when she saw Yunho in apron and gently slicing some potatoes on the counter. He was also humming a song while waiting for the water to boil.

“Oppa?” she said.

Yunho turned around and greeted them with his sweetest smile ever.

“Good morning Rei.” He said. “And good morning Saki.”

But Saki didn’t reply, she was actually sleeping while standing up.

“What’s wrong?” he asked Rei.

“She’s still dreaming about Junsu Oppa.” She giggled. Yunho returned it with a smile. She had to nudge her side for Saki to realize what was happening.

“Huh?” she said sleepily. Her eyes were half open.

“Look, Yunho Oppa is cooking breakfast for us.” Rei told her.

“Huh?” she once again said and slowly, his image became clearer and Sakura started to realize her looks. automatically mouthed an O and turned around quickly.

Yunho laughed with what she did.

“Don’t worry Saki, I still find you pretty.” He said but it didn’t affect her. She slowly walked away and headed for the bathroom.

 

Saki stood behind the door for a while. She found it weird that she didn’t felt anything when Yunho said those words. She put her hands in front of her heart and tried to feel something but she failed.

“No tug, tug, tug.” She told herself.

She then went in front of the mirror and examined her own face. Her complexion was actually darker than the usual Japanese girl because she was always exposed under the sun but still, her beauty was never put into compromise. She owned typical Japanese eyes that hide everytime she smiles and a pretty nose that matches her thin lips. She smiled in front of the mirror. She also looked at her hands which Junsu held the whole day at the lotte world. Her hands embarrassed her most of the time but he made her feel that she owns the most beautiful hands anyone would die for. The feeling was new to her so she allowed him to hold them. It was the first time that a guy actually held her hands. And it felt great.

“Does he find me pretty?” she asked her own reflection. And she felt something.

‘Tug, tug, tug…’ she got nervous and placed her hands on her chest once again but it was gone.

“It’s just an illusion.” She whispered and once again faced the mirror and stared at her self for a while.

‘I found her already.’ Junsu’s words suddenly came to her brain.

‘Tug, tug, tug.’

“Oh my… here it goes again.” She said and placed her hands on her chest for the third time but again, she failed. It was gone.

“What’s happening to me?” She then washed her face with the cool water from the faucet, hoping that her illusions would disappear.

“That dophin.” She hissed. And once again...

‘Tug, tug, tug.’

“No…” her eyes widened. “Rei was just making things up… there’s no such thing as tug, tug, tug and lalala… those are just sounds of birds and bullet trains.” She said to her reflection. But actually, sweat was starting to form on her forehead and her heart started to pump crazily.

“Ah… please leave me alone dolphin…”

‘Tug, tug, tug…’

“Oh hell no.”

 

 

 

DBSK and Rei were all seated in front of the dining table when Sakura came out from the bathroom; all washed up, squeaky clean. Her freshly washed hair can be smelled across the room.

She bowed and apologized for making them wait.

“Good morning Saki.” Junsu greeted her with his widest smile.

‘Tug, tug, tug…’

‘Stop.’ She silently commanded her heart as she put her hands in front of it.

“Saki?” Yunho said. “Is there something wrong?”

“Ah no.” she then sat at her usual place. And she was in front of Junsu.

“How are you?” he asked her.

Her blood instantly rose to her head.

“What are you doing here?” she said irritably.

Everyone stared at her. They were surprised at her words. She was just happy and giggly last night.

“Huh?” Even Junsu felt the same.

“Ah Saki.” Jae batted in. “Junsu slept here last night.”

“Why?” she looked at him sternly. “Don't you have your own house?”

The rest looked down. They were also hit by her words.

“Saki woke up at the wrong side of the bed.” Yunho chuckled.

Saki then realized what she said.

“I’m sorry.” She said. “It’s just that…I don’t want to see this dolphin.” She explained.

“Bwoh?” Junsu was speechless.

“Are you tired of his face?” Yoochun teased. Rei smacked his shoulder because of that so he shut up.

“Are you serious?” he frowned.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” she hissed, giving him her furious stare.

“Ah no…” he stuttered.

 

“Here’s the soup!” Mr. Lee announced and they silently ate their breakfast.

 

“I’m going.” Saki bowed after she finished her breakfast.

“Where?” Junsu asked innocently.

“To school where else?”

“Can I take you there?”

“No!”

“Why?” he yelled.

“Are you yelling at me?” she frowned.

“No!”

“Oh please! I’m not a deaf not to distinguish a yell.”

Everyone just stared at them as they eat each other.

“I never said that you are a deaf!”

“What are you trying to say?”

Changmin covered his ears because he was getting annoyed but their voice.

“Ah… people.” Jae said in a loud voice, it was the only way to get the attention of the food.

“We’re still here. You don't really need to shout.”

They both looked away.

“Ah, Saki.” Yunho was actually having a second thought. “Mind if I take you to school?”

“No!” Junsu then yelled at Yunho.

“Yah! Are you yelling at me?” Yunho asked the dolphin.

“No.” he then whispered looking down.

“Sure.” Saki then smiled at Yunho.

“Are you really serious?” Junsu couldn’t help but to react. His girl was actually allowing his hyung, who was his competition before, to take her to school.

Saki didn’t answer but looked at him sternly.

“Okay let’s go.” Yunho got his car keys and went outside with Saki.

Everyone was left dumbfounded especially Junsu whose mouth was dropped open.

 

 

“You’re not feeling well.” Yunho said as he drove their way to the university. He even placed his hand on her forehead. But Saki’s temperature was just normal.

“I’m okay.” She said without looking at him. Being with Yunho used to excites her. She was looking for that feeling but it was nowhere to be found inside her heart now.

“Well, you don't look like one.”

She went silent for the rest of the ride. Yunho tried to open a topic but  he failed. Saki’s mind was somewhere else.

“We’re here.” He said but she didn’t move a bit. “Saki?”

“Huh?” she was surprised.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Yunho started to worry.

She nodded. “Oppa, can I ask you a favor?”

“Anything.” He smiled.

‘Tug, tug, tug…’ she heard it again.

“Oppa…” she sighed and swallowed hard. “Can you please tell Junsu to stop seeing me?”

tug, tug, tug….”  She closed her eyes tightly.

“Weh? Are you sure?” He couldn’t believe what he just heard.

“Yes…”

“But you told us that you enjoys being with him now.”

“Not anymore.” She can’t tell him that she was feeling really weird and her heart goes tug, tug, tug everytime she thinks about him.

“That fast?” he frowned. He never imagined that Saki can take back her words that easy.

“I gotta go now Oppa. Thanks for the ride.” She said before she went out of the car.

 Yunho was left thinking.

 

 

“Yah Sakura.” One of her classmates asked her. “Who’s that?”

“Yunho Oppa.” She said lazily. She wasn’t really interested to talk about anything.

“Yunho? Yunho U-know from DBSK?” her eyes widened.

“Yeah.” She said as she browsed at her textbook.

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

“Don't tell me you also know Kim Jaejoong?”

“He’s actually my adoptive brother.” She told her the truth but she burst out laughing.

She frowned. “What’s wrong?”

“Now I know… Park Yoochun is your bestfriend.” Her eyes were teary because of her laughter but Saki was just looking at her like she was kind of a crazy person.

“No… he’s actually my best friend’s husband.”

And her friend laughed hysterically. “You’re crazy.” She told Saki. "Yoochun is not married."

“I’m’ not.” She went back to reading.

“How about Changmin? Is he cute?” she asked her once again.

“Very.”

 “And Junsu.”

‘tug, tug, tug…’

“Don't tell me he’s inlove with you.”

‘Tug, tug, tug….’

“No!” She snapped. “ He’s just…. A friend”

“Woah!” her friend said. “You really have a wild imagination.”

“But I’m telling you the truth.” She tried to defend herself. DBSK were his Oppa… but  no one believed her.

“Is that so? “ She smiled. “Then Kyu Hyun of Super Junior is my husband.”

“That’s impossible.” She then said seriously.

“Huh?” she finally stopped laughing.

“He just asked me out last week.”

And that side of the school was filled with laughter.

 

 

Meanwhile… Junsu still can’t believe that Sakura acted weird once again.

“Princess… don't do that again.” Yoochun said to her wife. They were at the living room that time, munching on some fruits while Jae and Rei were enjoying their Banana milk.

“Don't do what?” she faced her husband who was hugging her tightly.

“I had a hard time catching my sleep last night because you’re not beside me.” He pouted.

“But I told you that Saki and I have something to talk about right?”

“Liar.” Junsu hissed behind them. “You are actually snoring loudly last night.”

“What?” Yoochun looked at him in disbelief. “How did you know?”

Changmin smirked and said. “Because Junsu hyung had a very hard time catching his sleep. He was so happy.”

“Yah! Shut up!” he threw a pillow on him.

“Why?” he smiled. “And this morning, when everyone is still asleep, I had to go to the bathroom but I stopped because I heard him mumbling something…”

Everyone leaned closer to hear what Changmin was about to say clearly.

“He mumbled what?” Jae asked curiously.

Changmin then closed his eyes trying to mimic Junsu. “Saki… I don't care if your hands were not that soft… I still love you…” and everyone burst out laughing. Rei’s face instantly turned red.

“Yah! I didn’t say that!” Junsu protested.

“You did!” Changmin insisted.

“Looks like holding her hands had a great impact on you.” Jae said, smiling. Junsu just looked down because he felt his ears turned red.

“It was actually a dream come true.” He whispered.

 

 

Then Yunho entered the house bringing some bad news.

“Saki asked me to tell you that…” he paused.

“Tell me what?” he nervously said. He even swallowed hard and sweated uncontrollably.

“Stop seeing her.”

 

*****************************************************

I’m sorry…

There was actually a problem on our internet provider and our house was not the only one involved but actually the whole village which includes two internet cafes. Those internet cafes are my last resort to post but… sigh…

Anyways… hope it will be settled soon..

Still trying to post everyday….

Please comment…

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are appreciated….

Miss yah all…

Love yah…..

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK