Premonition....?

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

Here is another one..... enjoy..... 2 chappies for today

 

************************************************************************************

 

Saki woke up and looked around her small house. Jaejoong was nowhere in sight. Even his backpack was nowhere to scene.

She smiled sadly and stood. She knew that Jaejoong was not used to that kind of environment. The floor was just too hard for him.

He decided to stay with her during his stay on Japan. He refused to sleep on the nearby hotel. And on his first morning, Saki couldn’t find him.

But life must go on. She took a bath and got dress. That day was no different form her regulars day. She wore her worn out boots and ready herself for a long day of hard work.

She was about to go to the field when she saw a man carrying two grocery bags on his arms.

She narrowed her eyes, trying to recognize who it was.

“Oppa?” she said.

“Yah!” Jaejoong yelled from afar.

“Oppa?” she ran to his direction and helped him carry the bags.

“I looked for a nearest grocery and I never thought that it was a kilometer away from here.” He said, panting.

“I thought you went home already.” She said, without looking at him.

She loved it when Jae visited her. For the first time in three months, she finally had a good night sleep. Knowing Jaejoong was beside her, she felt comfortable and protected.

He frowned.

“Why would I go home?” He asked himself.

“Because you have work.” Saki answered for him.

“Not until you come with me.”

“That’s impossible.”

“Then I will not go home. I will stay here with you.”

“Oppa?” she stopped walking and looked at him annoyingly. “You’re not helping me.”

“Saki, you don't belong here. Mimi was right. Please come home.” He begged.

She shook her head with determination.

“I know you weren’t serious when you said ever.”

She wasn’t.  She had considered Korea her home. She said those words because she was mad and all emotional.

“Oppa…” she then smiled at him. “I will return.”

Jaejoong sighed in relief.

“Promise.”

“When?” His eyes were hoping.

“When I’m ready.”

“When?” he repeated.

“I don't know.” She continued to walk.

Jaejoong had no choice but quit asking her question and forcing her to come back. It was useless but he knew he can do something to at least make her life a little comfortable while she stays in Japan.

 

 

“This will be ready in a minute.” Jaejoong said after he blew the soup in a spoon.

He was cooking something for Saki in a stove made o rock at the side of her house. Saki gathered fire woods for him and cooking in that stove was a challenge.

Saki excitedly smiled as she waited for the food to be cooked. Jaejoong cooked for her after a long time and she was ecstatic. She knew it will be yummy and scrumptious.

 

“Done!” he announced and Saki quickly jumped in.

“Careful.” He worriedly said but it was useless.

Saki missed his cooking so much that she didn’t care if it was still hot. The soup made her satisfied.  Her stomach was aching for something good as the food in front of her.

Jaejoong watched her with pity on his eyes. Mimi used to be in that situation too. Eating almost nothing and sleeping on cold bear floor. He was glad he met the both of them in time but Saki was back to it and his heart just couldn’t take it.

 

“We’re going out after you eat.”

“Where?” she said, was still filled with food.

Jaejoong laughed. She forgot her manners because of what he cooked.

“Tokyo.”

She choked.

He quickly gave her the ice cold juice and patted her back.

“It’s bad to talk when your mouth is full.” He told her.

“Tokyo?” she said after she recovered.

“Yup.” He said nodding.  “We will go to Disneyland and relax.”

Suddenly, she stopped eating.

“Why?” he asked.

“I can’t.”

“Huh? Come on Saki I only have two days left. Please allow me to spend it with you.”

“Oppa, I have so much work to do.”

“I don't care. I will buy all your harvest if you want. Just come with me.”

“No Oppa.”

He sighed.

“You are being stubborn.”

She laughed.

“I guess I’m naturally like this.”

“But at least allow me to do something to make your stay here a little bit better.”

“What?” Her eyes were full of questions.

And after a day, new things started to be delivered to her house.

A new, warm, thick mattress for her.

A gas stove that will make her life a lot easier.

New pots and pans.

A full new wardrobe of clothes that will keep her presentable and warm.

Three pairs of new boots that matched her age.

Groceries to make her full anytime.

A brand new cell phone.

And most of all, Jaejoong hired someone to repair her house.

 

“Oppa, you don't really have to do this.” She said shyly.

“Anything for my sister.” He smiled and hugged her side. “You don't want to come with me so… this is what you get.”

“Thank you.” she kissed his cheeks.

He smiled.

Farmers from that place gathered to see what was happening. It was a new sight for them. Saki’s new things were just great that people were amazed.

“Saki, can I stay in your how?” Minami pulled her shirt. Her jaw was literally dropped open.

“Sure.” She smiled and ruffled her hair.

 

And then it was time to say goodbye…. Again.

Saki tried not to cry but couldn’t. Tears fell like rain to her face. Her hanky was all wet when Jaejoong was about to ride the train to will take him to the city.

“Promise to take care of your self.” He kissed her forehead.

“I will.”

“Call us.”

She nodded.

“Rei will be so happy to hear your voice.”

“Kiss her and YooMi for me.”

He nodded.

“Are you sure you don't want to come?” Jae asked her for the last time. But her answer never changed.

“Take care Oppa.”

She waved goodbye and watched the train make its way to the city.

And she was alone….again. But it was her choice so she had to stand up for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Han River was stunning as ever during the nights. It was a relaxing sight. People were chatting happily at the grass near the bridge. Some were even laughing. But Junsu was feeling far from being excited or anything. Like always, for the past months, he was gloomy.

Visiting their ‘special place’ became his routine. He never once missed coming to that place where he can feel the cool wind that he and Saki once shared. The bright stars in the sky that they loved to watch when she was lying on his shoulders and dreaming about their future.

He also made it a point to visit the ramen house where Saki used to work. The manager became his friend and gave him a special place in the shop everytime he comes for a bowl of ramen Saki used to serve.

He wasn’t going anywhere. He wasn’t moving on because he didn’t want to. He wanted to stay forever that way. Saki was his first true love and he promised himself that she will be his last. He never got interest on anyone else no matter how pretty and famous they were. For him, Saki was the prettiest and most deserving of his love. No one else comes close.

And that time, just like the other nights, he was sitting on the grass, under a big tree near the Han River. The only difference was he was alone. Reminiscing their past and smiling by himself when something funny crossed his mind.

“Mister.” He almost jumped when a little boy stood in front of him.

He was in deep thought that’s why he didn’t notice him.

“Huh?” he looked at him, puzzled.

“Mister, why are you smiling alone?” the little boy asked innocently.

Junsu instantly looked down, ashamed.

“Mister.” He pulled his shirt.

“I’m thinking of my girlfriend.” ‘Ex girlfriend.’ He sadly corrected himself.

“Where is she?” the boy looked around.

“She’s not here.” He then found the boy quiet amusing.

“Why?”

“I did something wrong that’s why she went away.”

“Are you guilty about it?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sorry?” he sat beside the amused Junsu.

“Yes.”

“Did you say sorry to her? My teacher said that we always have to say sorry when we did something wrong.”

He then at his lollipop.

“I did but she didn’t listen.”

“Is that possible?” his young mind cannot grasp the complicated situation.

“Yes… if the sin is so big that the heart is having a hard time forgiving.”

“Ah…” the little boy nodded but couldn’t understand a single thing.

“I bet she’s pretty.” He then said.

“Very.” Junsu ruffled his hair. “She’s the prettiest girl I ever met.”

“Prettier that Song Hye Kyo? My Omma said she’s the prettiest girl in Korea.”

“Prettier than her.” He nodded.

“Hyung.” The boy then stood and handed him a lollipop.

“Huh?”

“Please wait for your girl. She will return.” His eyes looking straightly at his, he then smiled and ran away.

Junsu was left dumbfounded. He just talked about Saki to the little boy that he doesn’t usually do since she left. It was amazing that he temporarily felt relieved after their short conversation. And what the little boy said in the end captured his aching heart and mind. She will return. The little boy said it like he was so sure. His eyes were sincere and Junsu found weird but he held on to his words. She will return and he was willing to wait.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!” Rei yelled at her own brother. “How dare you do that to me!” she was on the verge of crying once again. “You should’ve told me that you’re going to visit her!”

Jaejoong just returned from his trip and Mimi wasn’t s happy about his news.

“Mimi, relax. She’s okay.” Jae tried to explain.

“No she’s not! Did you see her situation? It is far from being okay!”

She was right but no matter how hard Jaejoong tried to persuade Saki to come home with him, it was useless.

“And you promised to bring her back.”

He looked away. He remembered his promise and it was broken. Yoochun was right. He should’ve never promised Mimi.

“I did but she didn’t listen.”

“Ah!” she yelled in frustration. “I hate you!” she said before she headed for the door.

“Yah!” Jaejoong ran after her.

“You are not serious about it right?”

But she just glared at him.

 

 

Mimi went home alone and started to pack on some clothes on her bag and her passport.  She also packed YooMi some clothes. She was going to Japan and nothing could stop her. She was about to go out when her husband came home. He came just on time before she could hire a taxi that would take her to the airport.

“Yah…” he said puzzled. “Princess? Where are you going?”

He tried to get YooMi form her but she pushed him away.

“Stay away. We’re going to Japan!” she said. She can hardly pull her bag because YooMi was on her arm plus, her bump was getting in a way.

“What?” he slapped his forehead.

“I want to see Saki. Jaejoong Oppa went there to visit and he didn’t tell me!”

“Princess, let’s talk about this. You have to clam down.”

“How can I calm down? You both know how much I want to see her but you just kept on ignoring me!”

“Mimi!” he had no choice but to yell.

Rei was shut off and YooMi started to cry.

“Sorry.” His voice leveled down. “You have to listen to me. We have to listen to me.” He then gently took her arm and guided her inside.

She sat on the couch and YooMi was beside her, satisfyingly her milk bottle. Yoochun walked backed and forth as he waited for Jaejoong to answer his phone.

“Hyung! Please come here and help me!” he pushed the end button down.

 

After a few minutes, Jaejoong arrived.

“Hyung, I told you never promise something that you cant keep.” Yoochun said in desperation.

Rei kept on ignoring him and he hated it.

“Mimi.” Jae faced his sister. “I went to visit her because I don't want you to worry anymore. I never say a thing about it because I knew that you will insist on coming and we all know that I’ll be bad for you.”

Rei looked at the two guys hatefully.

“You don't understand.” She whispered.

“I do.” Her brother nodded. “I saw everything and I stayed with her. Believe me, I saw it all. I wanted her to come home because of what I saw but she was so stubborn. I tried Mimi, I tried to get her out from that… that…. Place.”

He couldn’t even describe that place.

Rei looked down and Jaejoong hugged his sister. Yoochun just watched them. He didn’t have the slightest idea of what Jaejoong was talking about.

 

“I know you’ve been there and it was not easy.” Jae said. Rei just cried silently.

“We will visit Saki after you give birth okay?”

Rei nodded but she was planning something else.

 

 

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************

I really miss your comments.... suggestions and violent reactions!!!1 please keep them coming!!!!!

 

i will update again later this day......

 

love yah

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK