The Dolphin Returns.... Mushiness Overload

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

It was a boring day for Sakura. There were only few customers who visited the shop. She was falling asleep on the counter until one guy finally entered.

“One seafood ramen please!” he screeched which made her literally fall from her seat.

The guy laughed at her.

“One seafood ramen… is that all?” she yawned, didn’t even bother to look at her customer.

“And your love.” He said.

She was about to enter the kitchen when she heard him say that. She automatically stopped and raised an eye brow. The voice and those words were familiar. She slowly turned around to face him, and saw a guy with a funny looking mask and a huge sun glasses. Her heart suddenly beat faster than the usual.

‘It can’t be… he’s in Japan right now.’ She said under her nose.

She rubbed her eyes to see him clearly. There were lots of people who enter that shop with their mask on but that funny looking mask was just different. She stood in front of him, dazed.

But then… the guy removed his mask and her jaw dropped.

“Saki.” Junsu said, smiling widely at her.

“D-dolphin?” she couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Miss me?”

She was stunned for a minute.

“Saki?” Junsu looked at her worried.

“What the hell are you doing here?” she finally said.

“Huh?”

She frowned at him.

“And I miss you too.” Junsu hissed.

 

 

 

 

“When did you arrive?” she sat in front of him after she gave his order. Junsu ate it all excitedly.

“A while ago.”

“And you went here…?

“As soon as we arrived.” He didn’t let her finish.

It somehow melted her heart. But… she won’t allow him to see it… of course.

 

 

 

“Can I walk you home?” Junsu requested without yelling. Sakura found it weird. He didn’t yell at her for the first time.

 

He was sure that Sakura will reject his offer. She never let him walk her home before no matter how hard he tried. And he thought that night was just the same but he was astounded.

 

“Sure. I’ll be out in five minutes.” She said before she stood and headed for the kitchen.

Junsu was left in awe. He just couldn’t believe that Sakura finally agreed to come with him.

 

 

“Did you miss me?” he said as they were walking down the street. Junsu’s smile was plastered on his face. He was just so happy and thankful. He temporarily forgot his jetlag and all the exhaustion he felt during their way back home.

“You want me to answer that?” Sakura looked at him smiling. She finally managed to show her smile to him. She was glad that he finally learned how to talk to her without being too noisy. And she was glad about it.

“Never mind.” Junsu frowned. He didn’t want to ruin the mood that night. “Let’s just go somewhere.”

“Where?”

“To my favorite place where I relax.” He said. Sakura then stopped walking and looked at him fiercely.

“Hey you…” she glared.

“Huh?”

“Are you taking me to a hotel?”

“What the…?”

 

 

 

“Yah…” Junsu inhaled the sweet smelling air near the Banpo Bridge over the Han River. They both sat at the grass that time watching people as the passed by. Nobody recognized Junsu because of the darkness of the night. Only the moon and some street lights served as their guide.

Sakura remained quiet. She was somehow ashamed with what she said. Junsu just laughed at her. She smacked her own head as she recalled it.

 

 

 

“H-hotel?” He grimaced. “Why would I take you to a hotel? Are you sleepy?”

She then looked away. She just acted stupid in front of him. How can she possibly think that he was going to take advantage of her? She scolded her self secretly. She saw his face turned red as well as hers. She looked away because of it.

 

 

“I go here to relax.” He said to her.

“But there are lots of people passing by. Aren’t you afraid that they might recognize you?”

He shook his head. “Nah… they won’t, people are too busy to even look at other people. Look.”

He then pointed one couple who was walking around.

“What about them?” she looked at him, puzzled.

“That couple, they only see each other. They are too busy to notice anyone.”

She nodded in agreement. The couple seemed too drowned at each other.

“I kinda envy them.” He then said and Sakura rolled her eyes.

‘Here we go again’

“Dolphin… why don't you just look for another girl?”

“How about you… why don't you just forget about Yunho Hyung and focus on me?” he looked at her straightly.

“Huh?”

“If you can answer my question… I will answer yours.”

“How did you…” she felt nervous… She suddenly felt conscious… is she really that obvious in front of Yunho?

“How did I know?” he cut her off. “So I’m right. You like him.” She looked down.

“I told you to quit… but you still insists.” She then whispered.

“What if I told you to quit on Yunho Hyung… will you do it?”

“Of course not.”

“Then… you got my answer.”

“Why do you keep on throwing my questions back at me?” she started to get annoyed.

“Me?” he pointed at himself.

“Yah… is there anyone here aside from you?”

“Saki…”

“Stop calling me Saki.”

“Sakura.” Junsu sighed. “You can’t just let go of what you love.”

She somehow felt delighted with what he said. It was like telling her that he loves her so much. But then… that feeling instantly disappeared when she thought about Yunho. She likes him… a lot and that feeling was making her feel worry now… what if… he was not feeling the same… like her towards Junsu?

 

 

“I bought you something.” He smiled as he pulled out something from his back pack. It was a stuffed dolphin.

 

032046.jpg

Sakura shook her head and smiled.

“You can hug this when you go to sleep.”

“Huh?” she looked at him. “It’s like hugging me.”

“Geez…”

“And give me your phone.” He then said.

“Why?”

“Just give me your phone!”

“Is this a hold-up?”

“You are really one crazy girl.” He hissed. “Why don't you just give me your phone?”

“Here!” she hissed back as she gave her phone. Junsu then hang something on it.

“There you go.” He smiled with satisfaction and returned her phone to her.

Dolphin_Metal_Key_Chain.summ.jpg

 

He put a dolphin keychain with some Rhine stones on it.

“What is this?” she looked at it in disbelief. “I don't like cute stuff.”

“Ah… now I know why you are having trouble liking me.”

“Yah!” he growled. “What are you talking about?”

“Just don't remove that one okay…” he then turned serious.

“Why? This is my phone. I have every right to put and remove whatever I want.” She wouldn’t let him win.

“Yah… please… it was so hard to find. And that key chain has a partner.”

“Partner?”

“Look.” He then showed his phone.

Sakura saw a mermaid keychain hanging on it.

 

fec16143084ab59e284f976d291ddc743c3c3e48

“What the…?”

“See… mine is a mermaid. I bought them from Disneyland.”

“Are you serious?”

“I told you… I’ve never been this serious before.”

“You don't need to do this… I’m not your girl.”

“Shhh.” He stopped her. “…yet… at least not yet… soon Saki… you will be my girl soon…”

“And you are so sure about it huh?”

“Yes!” he said with conviction.

She rolled her eyes and said…. “I want to go home.”

 

 

 

Sakura and Junsu walked together for the first time. Her house was just a block away but Junsu kept on praying that time would stand still. He was tired but he didn’t care. He just want to be with Saki and no one else. He hadn’t seen her for months just like Yoochun and Rei.

“My block.” He heard her say.

“Yah… “ he sighed. “Can't I take you in front of your door?”

“Geez… you have so many request today.”

“Last one for this day.” He smiled.

Sakura didn’t answer so Junsu took it as a yes.

But to their surprised, they both saw someone sitting in front of her door.

 

“Yunho?”

 

 

**********************************************************

Okay… I apologize for this… I know this is not what I promised… but MAJOR REJECTION is coming up next…

So… this chapter is part of it… sorry… love y’all

 

I just want to share with you a video about Yunho… old but it made me love them more especially their leader…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIkh1q9L6bw&feature=related

 

I hope you like it…

 

I wrote this chapter because I felt mushy… I don't know why though…

 

I know… I’m not really good at promises… so I promise not to promise…. Anyway…enjoy…

 

I was really amazed and overwhelmed with your comments thats why Im taking soooooo much effort and im writing it with  soooo much care because someone is actually checking my errors... Haha... you know who you are...and I love you for it!!!

 

So please forgive me for some errors… I’m a human… I sometimes get tired.... hungry and crazy most of the time..... but never the less… I love every single one of my subscribers… silent or loud…

 

as I said before...

 

DON'T STOP ROCKIN” UNTIL THEY NAME A COUNTRY AFTER US!!!!!!

 

Love ya all…. And as my saying goes…

 

COMMENTS…. SUGGESTIONS…. And VIOLENT REACTIONS are very much appreciated….

 

I’m really getting talkactive… perhaps a symptom of the disease called… TVXQism…. And it’s incurable… so I’m helpless…

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK