Goodbye

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

“It’s a boy.” Their OB GYNE congratulated the mouse couple.

Yoochun was so happy that he almost jumped for joy. Finally, a baby boy.

Rei’s tummy was getting bigger and bigger each month and Yoochun was getting excited and excited. It was the first time that he will see his wife delivers their baby and he promised her to be by her side during that time. He will do what he missed during YooMi’s time.

 

“I told you.” Yoochun kissed Rei’s forehead.

She nodded in agreement then smiled. She loved her husband’s reaction. Seeing Yoochun getting excited for their second baby brought a lot of excitement to her too. But the doctor warned them.

“Your pregnancy is still delicate as the first one.” The doctor told Rei. “You have to be careful. We don't want a premature baby this time. You always have to be careful.”

“Don't worry doctor. I won’t let her touch anything.”Yoochun assured. His ear to ear smile never left his handsome face.

“No stress. You’re wife need to sleep early.” The doctor looked at him sternly.

“Got it.” He smiled mischievously.

“Medicines must be on time.”

“Yup.”

“Take care of your wife.”

“I will.”

“Congratulations Mr. Park.”

“Thanks!”

 

 

 

“I am so happy.” Yoochun said as he drove their way home.

Rei just smiled.

“We have to think of name now.”

“I don't have anything in mind yet.” Rei answered.

“We will think about it. I want to be beside you when you give birth.” He then said.

“Huh?” Rei frowned. “Beside me?”

“Yup.” He nodded. “At the delivery room, while giving birth.”

“But…” she protested. She was not used to it.

“No buts. I want to be there.”

She looked away.

“You don't want me to be there.” Yoochun then turned serious.

She smiled.

“Of course I want you to be there.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?!” Jaejoong’s voice roared over the house.

“Oppa…” Saki tried to calm him down. Although she expected that reaction from him, his voice made her step back but it wasn’t enough to make her back out. She was determined to do what she knew was the best for her… and for everybody.

“No!” Jae’s voice also showed determination. “I will not allow you. You have to stay here and we will help you move on.”

She shook her head gently.

“I cannot move on here Oppa.” She said with the saddest eyes ever. “Every place I go, there is a little something that reminds me of him. And it always breaks my heart.”

They can't hurt you unless you let them.” Jae whispered and touched her tear – stained face.

“That’s why I made that decision. I won’t let them hurt me more. In our province in Japan, people are busy with their fields to even have time to listen to their radios. Nothing and no one can remind me of him there.”

“Saki, can you even hear you’re self? You are actually asking me to allow you to go back to Japan… alone?” He looked up at the ceiling, trying to find solution. “I’m sorry but I can’t… you belong here.”

She shook her head once again.

“Oppa… I made up my mind and no one can change it. I don't want to cry anymore… I need a place where nothing can remind me about him.Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like. But Oppa…. I need your support now… If you really want to help me…” she then took his hands and placed them in front of her heart. “You will allow me to go back to Japan.”

“For how long?” Real frustration and desperation was showing on his face. “If you tell me how long, then I will allow you.”

But what Saki answered made his legs shook. He held on the nearest chair to support himself.

“Forever.” She said with fortitude.

“That means… you’re turning your back on us.” He whispered. “You are turning your back on me… and Mimi…?” he couldn’t believe what she was saying.

“Oppa…”

“If you want a vacation, then so be it but please… don't say something as stupid as that.”

“I made up my mind.”

“No.”

“Oppa.”

“Saki…?

“Please allow me. I need this one… it’s not easy that I have to leave everything behind but I have to think of myself right now. I feel so stupid and weak… Junsu… left me wreck and shattered. I want to pick every pieces of me.”

“We can help.” Jaejoong was still hoping that he can somehow change her mind.

“Let me do it alone.”

“We need you here.” Jae was pleading.

“You’re right, it felt like heaven when we were still together.” She wiped a tear from her face. “But I feel like hell now. And Japan will give me the peace that I need.”

“But Saki… how about Mimi…? You think she will take it just like that?” Jae asked.

 

 

 

“No!” Rei yelled wildly.

They had just arrived from the hospital and Saki was waiting for them.

“What are you saying? You can’t just leave.”

“Mimi, I need to do this.” She told everything and gave the same reasons she gave to Jae but Rei refused to listen.

“Saki, we can do this. I know it hurts but we can get through all this. I went through this and I made it!” Rei pointed herself while Yoochun chose to listen to them.

“Your story was different from mine. Yoochun Oppa left because he wanted to protect you. Junsu cheated and that is a different story.” Saki explained but Rei shut her ears for her reasons. She just couldn’t accept it.

“Why do you have to go? Why do you have to leave us?” She began to cry.

She didn’t want her bestfriend to return to Japan, for the reason she and Saki only know. She wanted her to stay with them-her family.

Saki looked down but she stopped herself from crying. She cried enough and she will not drop a tear again.

“Saki answer me!” She yelled and shook her shoulders. Yoochun had to stop him from being hysterical.

“Mimi, this is not easy. But I need this. I promise to write you letters.”

“You’re not coming back!”

“You can always visit me there.”

“No!”

“Mimi…?” it was Saki’s turn to beg. “Please don't make it hard for me.”

“No!” Rei was crying so hard so Yoochun hugged her, trying to calm her down.

“Saki, you have to think about this.” He asked while patting the back of his sobbing wife.

“I already did.”

Yoochun saw the determination on her eyes. He knew that she already made up her mind. He was also against it because somehow, he was also hoping that the things between her and Junsu will be mended.

“When are you planning to leave?” he asked.

“Tomorrow.”

“What?!” Rei once again turned hysterical. “You’re leaving that soon?”

“I have no reason to stay here.”

“How about us?” Rei pointed at herself. “Jaejoong Oppa and me…? Are we not enough reason to make you stay?”

Saki had to do something. She knew that she will never get the support that she wanted but she had to do it anyway.

“Mimi, form now on, forget that you have a sister. And I will forget about you.” She stabbed her own heart with those words but it was too late to get them back.

“Saki…?” Rei was taken aback.

She turned her back and walked away. She didn’t want to see her bestfriend moan. It was breaking her heart more.

“Saki!” she heard her shout. Yoochun was trying to stop her wife but it was useless. Rei was screaming her heart out.

Saki wanted to cry and hug her but she stopped herself from doing it. She had to be strong.

 

But before she went, there was one person she needed to take care off.

 

 

She was once again at the ‘special place’, the special place that gave her happiness for countless of times, was also the place where she will end her dream. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes while she felt the soothing wind.

She smiled. She will surely miss that place.

She was still in her deep thoughts when the person she was waiting for finally arrived.

“Yobo.” Junsu whispered.

She slowly turned around and looked at him.

Both of them were broken.

 Junsu’s face was still wounded because of what Jaejoong did.

Saki’s eyes were swollen. Dark circles started to form to their faces. She noticed his wounds but she never asked why. She didn’t care anymore. At least that’s what she tried to believe.

“Yobo?” she hissed. “Zhang would love to hear that.” She said mockingly.

He looked at her eyes with sadness but Saki returned it with a hiss.

“I wonder, when you look into my eyes like that and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?”

“Yobo… If you only know… I can’t even stand being awake because the pain is too much.”

“Liar!” she shouted. “Who are you fooling? You didn’t even shed a tear for me.”

“Just because some people don't cry, doesn't mean they're not suffering Saki.” He smiled hurtfully.

“You’re suffering?” she chuckled. “How come you’re suffering? You wanted this and you got it.”

“I never liked Zhang.”

“But you slept with her.”

“How many time do I have to tell you that-“

“That you don't remember anything?” she mocked him. “Oh I know why…? Because you were with the pleasure she gave you and that made you forget everything!” There was a sharp pain inside her when she said those words.

“Saki!”

“Why? You don't want to hear it?”

“Saki please… don't break my heart even more.”

She gasped in disbelief.

“You’re the one who broke my heart Junsu. Until now, I’m still convincing myself that everything didn’t happen. That everything is just a dream and soon I will wake up and everything is fine again but it’s not.”

She ran out of breath and Junsu just stood. He wanted to hug her and asked for her forgiveness but he knew that it will be all useless. Saki gave her a chance and he blew it. He felt like he was about to have a heart attack. It was painful enough to make him cry.

“What went wrong Saki…?” he asked her. “We were so happy then.”

“It all changed when you started to cheat on me.”

“I never cheated on you.” he pleaded. But Saki showed no sing of forgiveness.

“Don’t give me that Junsu.” Saki didn’t felt any pity for him. She wanted to despise him, she wanted to hurt him and break every bone from his body but she felt weak at the same time.

“Saki, why are you doing this?” he sobbed.

“Never be sad for what is over Junsu, just be glad that it was once yours.” She smiled and wiped a stubborn tear trying to escape her eyes. “And it will never be yours again.”

She then removed her ring and threw it to his face and left. Leaving Junsu shaken.

 

He slowly picked it up from the ground after she left and held it tightly. It was the dolphin ring that he gave to her for their anniversary. It was very special for the both of them. He poured all his love for Saki through that ring. And it was returned to him, in a manner that he never dreamt of.

He weakly sat on the ground and hugged his knees. He never felt that sad before. He wanted to scream and shout but no voice came out from his mouth. He looked down and cried his heart content but again, it didn’t made him feel any better but even worse.

The love of his life was gone… and he didn’t know how to move on or even to start over again. He felt that his world suddenly stopped revolving. He loves Saki so much that breaking up with her felt like dying.

“I’m sorry.” He whimpered but nothing could make her come back to him.

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************

I need a baby boy’s name…. help!!!

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are welcomed….

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK