Mistake

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

 

 

 

 

I think it's time that I let you go. And it's really hard for me to do because I know that there's a part of me that will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But this while running in place and day dreaming is just not healthy for either of us. --- Dawson's Creek

 

 

“Oppa…”

Saki left the building in tears. She dialed Jaejoong’s number as she crossed the street. Her vision slowly became blurry and her legs seemed so weak. She rested her back against the wall near the bus station and felt her heart. She was panting heavily and she felt like her chest was about to explode, like she was about to have a heart attack.

“C-can you…you pick me up…?”

Jae was puzzled but he immediately drove his car to the address she gave. He swept the busy roads of Seoul to pick Saki up.

 

“Saki.”

He saw her sitting on the bus station and sobbing quietly. He didn’t dare to ask why. He just stood in front of her. And when Saki noticed him, she suddenly stood and hugged him tight.

“Oppa…?” she buried her tear-stained face into his chest, wetting his clothes.

But Jae didn’t care; he hugged her back and ruffled her hair. Something was wrong…. Really wrong.

 

He drove their way in total silence. Saki just stared out the window and continued to cry.

“Do you want to talk about what happened over a cup of coffee…?” Jae invited but she just shook her head.

“Let’s just go home.” She said, her voice broken.

Jaejoong can’t help to feel sorry for her, though he didn’t have the slightest idea why she was in that mood. She really looked broken and shattered.

She almost tripped when she stepped down the car. Gladly, Jae was there to catch her.

“Saki!” He panicked. “What’s wrong?”

Once again, she shook her head. She felt that her shoulders were so heavy and her legs were like jelly. She badly wanted to go to her room and lie down. It was too grueling for her. The scene almost made her lose her mind. She never expected it to happen.

She had always believed in him…. And he had broken her heart for the second time around.

 

 

 

 

But before that….

“Oppa…” Junsu hissed as he saw his caller ID. It was Zhang and his mood was ruined for that day.

“What?” he hissed at the sobbing girl over the line. “Please… I have something to do… I have no time for you!”

“I’m leaving for Japan next week… I won’t bother you anymore and that’s a promise… I just want to give something to you… for the last time.” She said, crying. “And it won’t take long… Please Oppa…? For the last time… don't let me down…”

He sighed.

“Okay… I’ll be there.”

He thought that no rules and promise will be broken with a single visit. For him, it was just like saying goodbye to her.

“I’ll wait for you.” he heard her say.

 

 

 

 

 

“You are making it too obvious Yoochun.” Yunho laughed. “Rei is once again pregnant. I can’t believe it.”

“Why not…?” Yoochun laughed with him. “I really worked hard for it.”

“Stop it!” Rei, who was sitting beside him instantly turned red and pinched his side. “How can you say that in front of them?”

“Because your husband is a ert.” Jaejoong nodded.

“Soon, there will be two mice running around here.” Changmin smiled at his own words.

“Right!” Yoochun gave him a high five. “More to come.”

“I want to marry now.” Their leader then grumbled. “I want to have twenty kids.”

Jaejoong and Changmin looked at him in disbelief. Even Rei suddenly swallowed hard because of what he said.

“Yunho, you really want your wife to die fast huh…? Twenty…? That’s too much!” Jae growled.

“But I want many kids…” He whined.

“Hyung.” Changmin raised his hand. “I know where you can find many kids…”

“Where?” Yunho raised an eye brow. Everyone listened to him.

“Orphanage.” He smiled.

“Yah…” Yoochun hissed. “You think it’s funny…?”

Changmin looked down.

Rei laughed.

“Don't worry Oppa… It’s funny for me.” She said.

“Princess.” Her husband frowned. “You don't have to force yourself.”

 

 

“Where’s the mermaid and the dolphin?” Yunho then asked, looking around.

“Saki went somewhere… Junsu… no idea.” Jae answered.

“Glad those two are back together.”

Jae just shrugged.

Then his phone rang.

 

 

 

 

Zhang’s dorm.

 

“What now…?” He was angry when he arrived at Zhang dorm. “I’m busy.”

“I’m glad you came.”She said, she was about to go to Japan but Junsu didn’t saw a single luggage inside that house.

“I’m going.” He went for the door and was about to leave but Zhang hooked her arm on him.

“Oppa…. Please… I won’t do anything that will make you angry. I just want to give you something.” Zhang said with puppy eyes.

“You said you’re preparing for Japan… Who are you kidding? I don't see any luggage here!” His voice started to rise.

“I…” she stepped back. “Don't worry about that… I prepared something to drink.” She smiled once again, hiding her nervousness. She went to her little kitchen.

He reluctantly sat on her couch. He wasn’t in the mood for anything. He just wanted to see Saki. Period. He made a mental note to leave as soon as possible.

“Oppa…” she returned with two goblets and a wine on a bucket of ice.

Junsu frowned instantly.

“What is this all about?” he just couldn’t hide his irritation.

“My way of thanking you for doing the duet for me.” She sweetly smiled as she poured the wine into one of the goblets. “Don't worry… this is just a simple wine. I don't want Saki to worry.”

He smirked.

“She wont worry… she doesn’t even consider you  as a threat.”

She chuckled.

“But you almost broke up because of our kiss.”

“Like what I told you before, it was a mistake… and mistake don't happen twice.” He smiled sarcastically.

They looked fine but their words thrown against each other were just sharp and deadly.

‘That’s what you think…’ she said under her nose.

“So tell me Oppa…” she sat across him and handed the wine glass.  “I’m nervous because it’s my first time in Japan. Any advice…?” she said casually and took a sip from her wine.

“You should’ve asked Saki… she’s Japanese.” He said uninterested while he smelled the wine.

She turned serious. Saki will never talk to her again with what she did. But she didn’t care, not even an inch.

“You are really proud of her…” she suddenly felt a sharp sting inside her.

“More than proud.” He said and took a sip.

She smiled.

“Saki will never talk to me again.”

“I’m glad you know that.”

“But I still consider her as my friend.”

“Oh come on… you never considered her as your friend.” He growled. If he will be given a chance, he won’t even allow Saki to meet Zhang.

“Oh well…. if that’s what you believe.”

“That’s the truth.”

“I don't want to argue with you Oppa… I want to leave Korea with happy memories.”

“You should’ve asked Han Kyung for a trip to Lotte World. I’m sure you will gain a lot of happy memories there.” His voice was full of sarcasm but Zhang wasn’t taken aback.

“Someday… we’ll go on a trip to Lotte world. We will go there together….just the two of us.” She took another sip.

“Yah…” Junsu shook his head in disbelief. The girl in front of him was overflowing with confidence and he was speechless.

“What’s wrong?”

“You are so confident.”

“That’s the truth.”

“You know what…?” he looked at his wristwatch and said. “I better go.” He stood.

“Alright then.” She also stood.

Junsu handed her the empty glass and headed for the door.

“Thank you Oppa.” She smiled sweetly at him and opened the door.

But even before he could take another step… his vision began to blur. He massaged his head, trying to see things clearly.

“Oppa… are you okay…?” she tried her best to sound concern. She reached for his arm but Junsu immediately pushed her away.

“D-don't touch me.” He hissed.

He tried to take another step but his vision was getting unclear and things around him seemed distorted and before he knew it… the world went black.

 

“You’re wrong Oppa…. Mistakes can happen twice….” She laughed as he pulled Junsu to her room.

 

 

“Sakura… oh… Sakura… Junsu love Sakura…”

 

She smiled when she heard her ring tone. Junsu recorded it for her.

“Hello Su…?” she happily picked it up but only to be disappointed to hear the voice of the girl she wanted to hate.

“Z-zhang…?” She began to feel nervous. She was using his dolphin’s phone meaning, they’re together. She doesn’t want to assume so she took a deep breath and listened.

“Saki… Oppa… he’s here.” She said. Her voice sounded like she was worried.

“What happened?” her hands began to tremble.

“We… we were talking about our song that’s why he’s here….”

“Junsu told me that he quitted.”

“What are you saying? He’s here and he wanted to come with me to Japan!”

“What…?” she couldn’t believe it.

“I said I don't want to, but he insisted so I told him to go home but when he was about to go out, he… he suddenly fainted.”

“He what…?” she almost dropped her phone.

“I’m so worried… I don't know what to do… can you please pick him up. I don't want the media to find this out.” She lied.

Confused, she immediately picked her bag and went straight to Zhang’s apartment.

 

 

“I’m sorry Saki…” she laughed hysterically.

 

 

She pushed the button with her shaking hand. The elevator seemed so slow that day. She finally arrived to the building where Zhang’s dorm was. Her heart was beating 500 times a minute. She was thinking about Junsu. He fainted and she was freaking worried and scared. She forgot the reason why he was in her dorm, she will soon find out the truth from him.

Her feet raced against each other as she stepped out of the lift. She looked at each door and found….

“542.” She pushed the doorbell frantically.

After a short while…

“I’m coming!” She heard Zhang’s voice but she seemed irritated.

“Zhang!” she said, surprised.

Her appearance made her eyebrows boxed. Zhang was wrapped in a blanket, no clothes on. Her heart once again rumbled inside her chest.

“Oh…” She smiled when she saw Saki. “Glad you’re here. Welcome.”

“Where’s Junsu…?” she choked.

“In my room.”

“What is he doing in your room..?” she started to freak out. If Junsu fainted, she could’ve laid him down on a couch but not in her room.

“Relax…” Zhang touched her chin, trying to piss her off. “You might wake him up.”

“I want to see him!” she demanded. She wanted to immediately storm her house to see him.

“Are you ready…?”

She frowned.

“Why would I need to get ready…?” She was panting heavily. There was a suspicion in her heart but her mind refused to believe it.

“Because you might have a heart attack.” She chuckled before they headed for her room.

 

Every step brought fear for Saki… the house was not that big but it seemed like a horror house for her.

 

“I forgot to tell you. He woke up already but he then fell asleep once again after what we did.”

She stopped walking. Her feet don't want to continue anymore. She regretted going to her house. It was a big mistake.

“Why…?” Zhang loved her reaction. Her face turned white and her eyes widened. “You look funny Saki…”

“What did you do…?” she whispered.

“Secret!” Zhang laughed.

Saki cursed under her breath. She wanted to pull the hair of the girl in front of her but she stopped herself from doing so.

“Come on!” she then grabbed her hand and dragged her to her room.

 

She felt her world shattered when Zhang opened the door. Tears instantly fell from her eyes. She doesn’t want to believe what she was seeing…

Junsu was on her bed, covered in blanket. He was lying on her stomach, peacefully sleeping. Clothes were scattered on the floor… polo… pants… boxers… and her undergarments… Zhang and Junsu were both and Saki was thunder stricken…

Zhang sat beside the unconscious Junsu and kissed his neck, then she looked at Saki who was standing on the door, unable to move.

“I said no but he insisted…” she looked at her in pity.

“No…” Saki mumbled and she slowly shook her head. “T-this is not… happening…” words barely left her lips.

 

“Oppa… was great… I enjoyed it very much!” Zhang even bit her lips to show Saki the pleasure she felt.

“Stop…”

“Why…? Maybe you are playing hard to get on him that’s why… he looked for another girl…” she laughed. “And luckily… that girl is me…”

“No…” another tear fell. She wanted to run but her feet were stuck on the ground.

Zhang then took that moment to crush her heart even more.

“I enjoy every minute…” she teased seductively. “...Of how he kissed me with those soft lips of him.” She even touched his lips with her thumb and it afterwards. “Of how he….”

“Stop! Please!” she covered her ears.” She doesn’t want to listen anymore. What she saw was enough. She took a deep breath and gathered all the strength she could possibly get and hurtfully lifted her feet.

“Are you going now…?” Zhang pouted… “Aren’t you gonna wait for him…?”

 

“I hate you!” she yelled and ran away from that room. She can still Zhang’s evil laughed as she headed for the door…

 

Junsu and Zhang did something unimaginable for her and her heart was broken into a million pieces. Her legs slowly lost all their strength when she went out from the building. She couldn’t think straight… her heart was beating fast and she was panting heavily with tears falling uncontrollably. She carefully hung on the wall to get her way to the station… but she was too weak so she decided to call for some help… from her brother….

 

 

 

****************************************************

Note: This is unedited…

 

 

I hope you forgive me for this once again…

 

@Alzina im sorry for this chapter…. peace…. V

@REAder hello… welcome….. thank you for supporting… hoe you like it….

@MusicMyLove welcome back…. more drama…..

@rheukkie  I understand if you will hate me for this chapter….

 

 

Love yah all….

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are welcomed…

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK