broken silence....

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

 

 

Hi…. Guess what…. I changed the title….

Broken Silence

 

****************************************

 

 

“Hyung!” Changmin literally yelled at Yoochun’s face.

“Yah!” He covered his ear with his index finger because of the maknae’s voice. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Jaejoong Hyung has been looking for you.”

“Me?” he pointed himself. “Why?”

He didn’t have the idea on why Jaejoong was looking for him and Changmin’s reaction was absurd.

“You have to meet him. He’s at home.”

“Now?” he just arrived from a three day trip and his body is dreaming for a warm bath and a comfy sleep.

“As soon as possible. I think it’s very urgent.” Changmin nodded, making Yoochun’s forehead wrinkled.

“But I want to see my wife first!”

“Ah Yah!” the maknae scratched his head. “You have to see him!”

“Whatever.” He said and drove his car that was parked at the SM Ent. Car Pool.

 

 

He immediately went home to see his family. He missed them and he badly wanted to hug Rei and say sorry. He had realized so many things when he was in Japan and he finally admit his mistakes. That it was wrong to blame everything to his wife. That it was wrong to leave her just like the way he did.

He parked his car at their garage and immediately knocked at the door. A few second passed but no one answered his calls. He was forced to use his own key to enter his house only to find out that it was empty. He went directly to their room but Rei wasn’t in it as well as his baby.

“Princess!” he yelled and his voice echoed through the walls of that empty house. It had been a month since he called his wife using that term of endearment.

No one answered him.

He went to the kitchen…. But no one was there.

And then to the nursery…. And the emptiness, literally and figuratively, welcomed him. The baby stuffs were not in sight anymore. Even the crib was gone… he sighed. It was his fault why everything went that way… it should’ve never happened.

And then… he went back to their room… and sat on the bed. He saw their wedding picture framed, beside their bed. Two people were smiling at him. Their eyes were full of love and anticipation for the future. He slowly lied down and stared at the ceiling. He missed his wife. He missed the times when she used to cuddle him and treated him like a baby. She never failed to take of him and give him everything that he needed. He chuckled and despised him self for paying her back with heartaches and pain. He closed his eyes and gently massaged his throbbing head. His wife was nowhere in sight and he wasn’t comfortable with it.

He then remembered something that made him stood quickly, got his phone and dialed his hyung’s number.

“We have to talk.” Jaejoong’s voice was unusually deep and serious,

“Hyung, where is my wife and YooMi?”

But Jae ignored his question. Instead, he said….

“We need to talk… now.” Yoochun knew that it was a command, not a request so he immediately drove his way to his brother-in-law’s house.

 

 

“Junsu?” Yoochun frowned when he saw the dolphin nervously sitting on the couch at Jae’s living room.

“What are you doing here?”

“Where have you been?” he frowned back. “Hyung is waiting for you.”

“I went somewhere.”

“Where?”

He looked away. He didn’t want to tell Junsu that he went to Japan to visit Saki. He didn’t want him to get hurt once again.

“You’re here.” Jaejoong appeared behind their back.

He was holding a wine glass and staring at them like he was ready to eat them alive. His voice was surprisingly calm though. That looks made both Junsu and Yoochun squirmed on their pants and looked at each other nervously.

Jaejoong was up to something…. And they knew that it was serious….

“The food is waiting for you.”

He led them to the dining room where the most enticing food was served.

“Hyung…” Yoochun was reluctant to ask. “Are we celebrating something? Where’s hyung and Changmin?”

“No.” Jae sipped from his wine glass and sat on the master’s chair in front of the dinning table.

“I want to have a talk with you two.”

Junsu and Yoochun once again stared at each other. They both didn’t have the idea of what was it all about or what was going on inside Jae’s brain.

“Sit down.”

That made them jumped. Jae’s voice was seriously deep and scary. And his eyes…. Yoochun can’t even stand to look at them.

The two occupied the sits on Jaejoong’s sides. It was like a royal feast. Many delectable dishes were in front of them but the two guys seemed to lose their appetite.

Junsu was looking down, purposely avoiding Yoochun’s question eyes. He remained quiet after his landed on the cushion of the chair. But Yoochun dared to ask Jae what was happening and what was it all about.

The oldest DBSK answered him with a smirked that made all the butterflies in his stomach wild.  That made Yoochun firmed his belief that his smirked can really kill. Many Cassie fainted for that small movement of his lips.

“What’s the rush all about dear brother? Don't worry, we’ll get into that. Mr. Lee.” He then called the ever trusted butler.

Mr. Lee appeared in his usual outfit- an old man in a tuxedo with a perfectly knotted bow tie on his neck. He held bucket full of ice and on wine bottle rested at the middle of it. He skillfully lifted the cork with making the precious wine spilled. He then poured it to their wine glass, half filled. He also poured some to Jaejoong’s.

 

Mr. Lee smiled and bowed before he made his way to the kitchen.

“This is wine id from Appa’s collection. It’s a Chateau Mouton Rothschild and its worth $1,400 nowadays.” He informed the two as he smelled the rare wine.

Yoochun was about to take a sip but when he heard the price; he suddenly put down the costly and valued wine back on the table. Junsu did the same. No one dared to touch the wine glass after what he said.

“Why?” Jae asked. “I prepared it for you. Yunho has been dying to get a taste of that wine form that collection.”

Jaejoong and Rei’s Appa used to travel the world in search of the best wine. And theChateau Mouton Rothschild was one of his priceless possessions. Even Mr. Lee was shocked when Jaejoong asked him to serve it to his special guest. It was one of the most expensive wines from Jae’s Appa’s collection.

 

“Hyung….” Yoochun looked at him anxiously.

“Go one… take sip. I didn’t put any poison on it.” He joked but one laughed.

But none of them lifted a single finger.

“Come on… don't let me down now. I will be disappointed if you don't taste it.”

Junsu sighed and finally took the glass and smelled the sweetness coming out form the aged wine. Yoochun followed reluctantly.

“I didn’t put poison on it….” He looked at them while they drank the wine.

“…. I just wish I did.”

 

Junsu then choked but immediately got the napkin to wipe his lips. Yoochun froze instantly.

Jae gave them a heart wrenching laugh. The two were obviously scared but they still chose not to move even an inch.

 

 

“You can drink the whole bottle and I won’t a give a damn. You may even choose from the wine gallery and bring home the wine that suits you.”

“Hyung, why are you doing this? That’s your Appa’s collection. You can’t give them away just like that.” Yoochun said.

“No, I can give anything… just ask for it.”

“Why?” Junsu finally said.

Jae smiled once again.

“You’re talking a lot. Let’s just enjoy it.” And he offered a toast.

But no one took a sip after that. The atmosphere became uneasy and heavier for the two of them. Jaejoong was acting weird and so was Mr. Lee. He valued those collections and he didn’t let anyone touch them and that time, he was giving them away.

“I will give them away…. In exchange for my sisters.”

“Huh?” Yoochun raised his head and looked at him with questioning eyes.

“Hyung… “

“I know my sisters are far more worthy than these wines but if you don't want them anymore, I’m willing to give away Appa’s whole collection, just give them back to me unscratched.”

“What are you saying…? Hyung, could you please tell us what is going on? I‘ve been looking for my wife and my daughter since I arrived and I can’t find them anywhere.” Yoochun bursted out. Jaejoong’s action really pissed him off.

Jae carefully placed the wine glass on the table; he didn’t want to create any sound from it. He looked at Junsu and then to Yoochun like peeling off their skin through his stares.

“Saki in Japan is not living like when she was in here. Someone called me and said that all the things I gave to her were all stolen.”

Junsu straightened his back. Yoochun could tell that he was worried because his eyes suddenly lost their focus and he became uneasy. On the other hand, he was amazed because Jaejoong knew what happened to her. He didn’t tell him about her yet, but still, the news reached him faster than a speeding bullet.

“Right Yoochun?” Jae faced him. Junsu gave him a puzzled look.

Yoochun was nowhere to be found for the last three days and none of them knew where he had been.

“You went to Japan?” Junsu hissed. “And you didn’t tell me about it?” His eyes were piercing but Yoochun chose to remain quiet.

“You know how much I wanted to see her!” his voice suddenly rose. “You went to see her without informing me!”

Yoochun apologized and Jaejoong just looked and observed.

Junsu’s face was flaming red because of anger. Yoochun was the person he trusted the most among s and what he did really shocked him.

“And what will you do…? Follow me? You know Saki will not be happy about it.” Yoochun tried to explain but Junsu stood and went to him and grabbed his collar with all his strength, making his eyes widened.

“You should’ve told me… I still have the right to know…” Yoochun could feel his warm breath because his piercing stares and glares were right in front of his face.

“Why don't you just go there and tell her! To see for your self how is she doing?”

Junsu suddenly loosened his grip and stepped back.

“You can’t?” Yoochun chuckled sarcastically. “I’m right, you can’t.”

“Shut up.” Junsu whispered.

“You can’t follow her because you are afraid…afraid of the ghost that you made!”

“Shut up!”

But Yoochun didn’t.

“Saki is miserable. If that’s what you want to know. She’s living in a pig pen! She eats almost nothing and wears the kind of clothes that an ordinary girl here won’t even imagine herself in. I offered help but she refused. Is that what you want to know?”

“Hyung.” Junsu faced Jae. “I’m sorry but I’m going.”

Jae just nodded.

He was about to go when he heard Yoochun said something.

“You kept on saying that you still love her… prove it.”

And he walked away.

 

 

“One down, one to go.” Jae said.

“Hyung! Will you please cut this ?” Yoochun yelled. “I need to look for my family so say what you want to say right now!”

“Do you still love her?” he asked him, undaunted.

“Of course! She’s my wife!”

“Then why did you leave her?” Jaejoong incredible calmness scared the hell out of Yoochun. He never saw him like that.

“I didn’t.”

“You went to Japan. You left her in times when she needed you the most. And now you are looking for her?”

“Because he’s my wife!” pushed the dinning table away, creating some serious noise.

But Jaejoong remained composed.

“Why is the sudden outburst?”

“Hyung… where is my wife? I need to see her.”

“I  really want to twist your neck right now.” Jae then hissed and Yoochun was shut off, making him swallowed hard. “I want to squeeze the blood out of your body.”

“Hyung?” It seriously sent chills to Yoochun spine. He was aware by the fact that Jaejoong really can kill when it comes to his sisters but Yoochun never imagined that he will be the first victim of his resentment.

“Maybe you’re wondering why I chose to remain quiet after everything. You blamed Mimi for your son’s lost. You called her stupid and I stayed unruffled.  She never said a thing but I know that you treated her so cold and you ignored her.” He sighed. His voice started to broke.

“Mimi’s heart is not made of steel Yoochun. You think she can handle such thing? You lost a son… but did it ever cross your mind that she also lost a child?”

“Hyung….” Yoochun was silenced but his words. He admitted that he was wrong with what he did. And Jaejoong have the right to throw all those words to his face.

“Let me finish.” Jae was tearing up but he looked away. He didn’t want his brother to see his tears.

“She loves you very much and she proved that to you many times. Why do you keep on hurting her? You left her just like that…” he laughed sadly. “…maybe you think that she will be waiting for you anyway so it’s just okay to leave.”

“Hyung, I only went to Japan for three days.” He tried to explain but that triggered Jaejoong’s fury.

He slammed the table with his balled fist so hard that the plates literally jumped.

“She almost lost her mind in those three days!”

Yoochun couldn’t explain it but he suddenly felt an unusual feeling. It was a mixture of anxiety and fear and it was making him tremble terribly.

“W-what do you m-mean…?”

“I decided not to talk because I don't want to be the protective brother that always bugs in. It’s your problem as couple so I hoped and thought that you can handle everything… but I was wrong.”

“Hyung….” Yoochun begged. “Where‘s Rei and YooMi?”

Jaejoong then stood and like Junsu, he helped Yoochun stand by grabbing his collar.

“You better be careful…. They’re upstairs.” He choked and let him go. But before Yoochun  left, Jae grabbed his arm and whispered something to his ears.

“From now on… I will be watching you …. One wrong move and I will make sure that you will never see your family ever again. And this time… I mean it.”

 

 

 

*********************************************************************

 

Hi there…some of you are wondering where the hell is Zhang….?

You miss her huh?

Don’t worry…the wait is over… she’ll be in the next chapter.

I hope Yoochun and Rei’s scene didn’t ruin the story… I really worry about it….

PLEASE tell me what is on your mind… I really love to hear from you….

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are very much loved and appreciated….

Love  yah…

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK