chaos.....

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

Sakura smiled as YooMi finally dripped into her afternoon nap. She took the responsibility to take good care of her since Rei refused to leave her room.

She was on Jaejoong’s side. But seeing her bestfriend in such a heartbreaking situation made her think twice. She became worse when Yoochun return. Her happiness was short lived when Jaejoong entered the scene.

She believed that Yoochun deserved such punishment because of what he did but Jaejoong didn’t realize that the person who suffered more because of what he did was Rei.

She slowly left the nursery and headed to the kitchen. She started to chop the vegetables for the soup when someone rang the doorbell. She wasn’t expecting anyone that day. DBSK were at a meeting at the SME building except for Yoochun.

She felt her anger rose a little when he entered her mind. There was no way she would allow him to enter without Jaejoong’s permission.

She took off her apron and quickly wiped her hands and headed for the door. But instead of Yoochun, a gun came to face her.

 

“Hello.” Yoona faced her, smirking. The gun was actually pointed right into her face. Saki was so shocked so she slowly stepped back. “Oh… so you’re that ’s bestfriend.”

 

“What are you doing here?” she tried not to sound afraid, but her hand was extended at her back, trying to grab something that will help her.

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” she smirked. “I’m holding a gun… I will kill Rei.”

 

“No you’re not.”

 

“Oh yes I will.” Yoona leaned towards her.

 

“I won’t allow you.” she tried to block Yoona’s way, making her pissed.

 

“Don't you dare!” she hissed and pointed the gun at her forehead. “I will not think twice of pulling the trigger.” She warned. But it didn’t back Sakura off. She won’t allow the girl to touch her friend and her niece.

 

Yoona then used her force to push her out of her way and headed for the first door she saw-YooMi’s nursery. Saki took it as a sign and grabbed the flower vase on the coffee table. But when she was about to hit Yoona, she turned to face her and saw what she was trying to do. She immediately pulled the trigger and shot her shoulder. Blood instantly spurted out from her shoulder.

 

“I told you, I will pull the trigger.” Yoona said, undaunted.

 

“Y-you…” Saki said as she held her wound.

 

“Saki…?” They heard someone called. It was Rei coming out from her bedroom. Yoona immediately hide at the back of the sofa.

 Saki wanted to tell her not to come but the pain was just excruciating.

 

Rei rushed when she saw blood all over her body.

 

“What happened?!” she panic.

 

“N-no… r-run….” She tried to say but Yoona suddenly appeared and covered Rei’s mouth with a hanky. Rei tried to free herself but Yoona made her smell something that she slowly lost her consciousness.

 

Saki shrieked in horror when she saw Rei's body dropped on the floor. She wanted to help her but her wounded shoulder made it all impossible. She can’t even remember how Yoona got her out of the house. Her sight started to get blur. She knew she was losing a lot of blood but she can’t die that way. She bit her tongue to stay awake but much to her horror, Yoona returned and got YooMi from her room.

 

“No…” she begged fearfully.

 

Yoona once again gave her an evil smirk and stepped on her wound that made her scream and roll on the floor because of pain. Yoona banged the door close and she was left struggling on the floor. Blood was everywhere. She had to think fast, using the strength that was left of her, she crawled her way to the kitchen where her phone was and pressed number one.

 

 

 Jae and Yunho were having a conversation with Junsu while Changmin chose to sit quietly beside them. He didn’t want to talk to Yunho and Jae since that incident. He was pissed by their decision; they could have listened to Yoochun first. But since he was the youngest, he had no choice but to obey, unlike Junsu, he didn’t have the strength to confront his hyung, at least not yet.

 

They were still waiting for their manager when Ga Hee, Yoochun’s so-called mistress, slammed the door open. All eyes suddenly focused on her as she fell on her knees gasping for air.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jae instantly became angry. Ga Hee was the last person he wanted to see next to Yoochun.

 

She looked around but to her dismay, one member was missing.

 

“Where’s Yoochun?” she asked them after she recovered from her exhaustion.

 

Jaejoong smirk while Yunho shook his head, Junsu and Changmin remained silent, watching their every move.

Junsu was a littlie bit aggravated because he badly wanted to see Sakura and Ga Hee’s appearance was not part of his plan.

 

“Are you really that evil?” He saw Jae raised an eyebrow on her. “I can’t believe that you still have the face to come here and look for your lover.”

 

“No, you don’t understand.” Ga Hee tried to explain.

 

“You entered the wrong building.” Yunho said, annoyed.

 

“I came here to warn you guys.”

 

“Warn us?” Jae clenched his fist. He can’t even stand looking at the lady.

“Didn’t Yoochun tell you about it?” Ga Hee was puzzled.

 

“What the hell are you saying?! Yoochun is not here so stop wasting our time.” Yunho yelled.

 

Ga Hee had no clue of what happened after she let him go but she chose to tell them everything.

 

“Your sister is in trouble.” she faced Jaejoong.

 

Jae finally lost his patience and grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall. Junsu was alarmed. Jae never hurt a girl before.

 

“I don't have the time for your sick joke.” He yelled.

 

Ga Hee was frightened but he admired her determination.

 

They all stared at her while she spilled everything. Junsu’s heart was somehow lightened a bit when he heard the reason why Yoochun left. He was right after. He was right that he would not leave his family without a reason, without a valid reason.

 

Jae stared at her. He wasn’t sure what to feel that time. He was scared for his sister and sorry for his friend.

 

“You have to be careful...." she took a deep breath." I have only one wish.” She then told them.“Please don't hurt my sister. I promise to bring her back to the States.”

 

But Jae just looked at him with his most piercing glare.

 

“That’s the only thing I can’t promise you.”

 

Junsu nodded in agreement. They finally decided to go home and once again, he felt excited. He will see his Saki again.

 

Suddenly, his phone vibrated and received the most shocking news for him. His face instantly lost its color

 

“Hyung.” He said. They all faced him and saw fear in his eyes. “Rei.”

 

 

 

“Saki!” Junsu shouted when he saw his lady love lying on the floor with blood all over her. He held her hand as soon as he sees her.

 

“What happened?” Jae voice also trembled.

 

“Y…Yoo…na..” Saki tried to say. The pain from her wounded shoulder was taking all her strength away. Her face was so pale and she was scared. 

 

“She…took …Mimi and… Yoomi….”

 

“Damn it!” Jae blurted out. “Why is she doing this?!”

 

“Jae calm down.” Yunho told him.

 

They were all angry because of what happened but Junsu’s attention was only focused on Saki. She was almost lifeless and he felt that his heart was being smashed seeing her that way. Without thinking, he carefully lifted her and carried her in to the car. Changmin followed behind.

 

“I’ll drive.” He yelled at him. He placed the now unconscious Saki into Changmin’s side. Her head rested on his chest. “Don't you dare touch her.” He warned their maknae.

“Hyung?” Changmin hissed. He couldn’t believe that Junsu can even say such thing in a very terrible situation.

Junsu took over the wheels because he knew that Changmin was afraid to break rules. They swept the busy streets of Seoul in 120 kph. They were literally flying.

“Hyung!” Changmin shouted. “We want to arrive in the hospital in one piece! You have to be careful!” Saki’s head was slipping from his chest because of their speed.

“How is she?” he asked, looking from the rearview mirror.

 

Blood was all over Changmin’s clothes as well as Junsu.

“Don't worry, she’s breathing, just drive!” he said annoyed. His hand was literally on top of her wound, trying to stop the blood from flowing. The maknae was frightened because Saki’s breath was slowly fading.

 

On the other hand, Junsu was driving furiously. The hospital seemed so far away. His heart was beating crazily inside his chest and he had a hard time controlling the wheel because his hands were trembling. He was sweating uncontrollably but his eyes were fixed on the road.

 

They finally reached the hospital and Junsu swiftly went out the car and gently lifted Saki out of the car.

“Doctor! Help! She got shot! I need a doctor!” he yelled his way to the emergency room with Saki on his arms. Everyone on their way stared at them in shocked. But Junsu and Changmin didn’t give a damn. They both wanted Saki to be treated, being recognized that time was not even in their head.

 

 

 

“Hyung! Sit down!” Said Changmin, who was getting dizzy because Junsu kept on walking back and forth on the lobby. They were waiting for the doctor to come out.

“I hope she’ll be okay.” He said nervously.

“Of course she will.” He said, still irritated.

“I will kill Yoona for this!” he punched his own palm. He was so angry and worried all at the same time.

“That girl can kill now.“ He sighed. “If she did this to Saki, what more to Rei and YooMi?” The youngest was also damn worried.

“I really don't want to see her this time.” Junsu finally sat down beside Changmin.

“This is all Yunho and Jaejoong’s fault.” Junsu suddenly looked at him in disbelief. It was the first time he heard Changmin called their hyungs by their first name. He chose to keep quiet. He felt so tired after everything.

 

After a while, after waiting with so much agony, the doctor with a long braided hair came out from the ER. The two youngest DBSK members walked straight into her.

 

“She’s alright. Nothing to worry about.” She smiled at them. Both sighed in relief.

“Can we see her now?” Junsu asked. The doctor nodded.

“She’s awake and waiting for you.” she said as if she knew something about the two.

Junsu immediately walked inside Saki’s room, leaving the doctor and Changmin behind.

“Thank you.” Changmin thanked her and bowed. He then shook his head because of what his hyung did.

 

“Yobo.” He said worriedly. Saki was lying on the bed with her shoulder casted. She smiled when she saw her dolphin.

“Su.” She said.

“How are you?” he gently raked his finger through her hair.

“A lot better.”

“Don't worry, we won’t stop until Yoona is put into jail.” He assured her.

Saki then remembered something.

“Where’s Mimi and YooMi?” she started to panic. She tried to stand but Junsu stopped her.

“Don’t force yourself.” He said. “Jae and Yunho hyung are looking for them. We already called the police.”

“Don't worry Saki.” Changmin smiled from across the room. “Everything will be alright.” He said although he wasn’t so sure about it either. There was a growing fright inside them but none of them dared to talk about it.

“Thank you.” she started to cry.

“Yah…” Junsu scowled. “Why are you crying?”

She was worried and anxious. She thought that she will never see Junsu again. Her brain froze when the bullet entered her body. She immediately thought about his dolphin. She was not ready to leave him and thought that her bestfriend and her daughter were in great danger was just so frightening. The bullet was far from her organs but it sure scared the hell out of her.

“Don’t cry.” Junsu pleaded as he hugged his girl.

She hugged him back and cried once more. “I’m scared. Please don't leave.” She sobbed like a child.

“I won't.” He said and gently patted her back to calm her down.

They were at the situation when Changmin’s phone rang. Junsu suddenly squirmed. The ringing of cell phone suddenly made his heart jump. He was traumatized because of Saki’s call a while ago. Saki and Junsu both looked at Changmin’s expression while he listened over the phone. They were all hoping for some good news.

Changmin ended the call and gave the two a blank expression.

“They found them right?” Junsu was hoping.

“Hyung.” Changmin’s voice started to tremble. “Yoochun hyung.”

“He saved them?” Junsu smile but that smile immediately disappeared when Changmin dropped the bomb.

“He was shot.”

 

Before that…. Yoochun sat beside the widow on Suju’s dorm after they all left for their performance at Inkigayo. The room was empty once again. Being alone wasn’t that new to him since Ga Hee forced him to live with her. He watched the people passing by the busy street just below the dorm. The silence was deafening and he hated it. He rested his head on the backrest of his chair and stared at the ceiling blankly. His brain refused to function. He couldn’t even think of a plan to be with his family. Everything seemed so gloomy around him. He gently closed his eyes and slowly dripped into a sleep only to be bugged by a call. He took his phone and frowned when he saw the unfamiliar number on his screen. He reluctantly answered it.

“Oppa.” The girl over the line said to him sweetly.

“Who are you?”

“Yoona…” she then laughed.

“Yoona, GaHee’s evil sister.” He hissed. GaHee told him everything before.

“Ohh…” she smirked. “You know our dirty little secret.” And then laughed. “But it doesn’t matter. Listen.” She said. “I’m with your princess and your daughter… and I’m about to kill them both.”

 

Yoochun blood instantly rose. “What are you saying?”

“YooMi is now in my lap with a gun pointed at her small forehead.” She teased. “While your princess is tied up in a chair unconscious.”

“Shut up!” He doesn’t want to believe her but there was a sprouting fear inside him which made him uneasy.

And Yoochun heard a gun shot which made him froze.

“There!” Yoona yelled. “Believe me now? Come here or else your family will be delivered to you in a box!” she said before she hung up. He then received a text from the same number. It was an address and without thinking twice, he immediately left.

 

 

**********************************************

Okay… sorry to end it here but there’s more…. Okay…? Haha… have you seen the by blood trailer? I mean by blood picture slide show? Haha….

 

Anywayz….. comments, suggestion and violent reactions are loved….

 

Sorry for not posting… because I’m transforming into a human….. I have fever…. Sniff sniff…..

 

Love yah all…

 

Next Chapter…. SAKURA’S FIRST KISS….

 

Aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK