The Never Ending Case of ia

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

As expected, nobody woke up early the next morning except for Jae and Rei. The siblings went straight to the kitchen to help Mr. Lee make breakfast for their friends. Yoochun was still sleeping when Rei left him. Yunho and Changmin were still in deep slumber at their room. Sakura would probably miss her classes because she was still in dreamland. And Junsu was happily sleeping on the couch on the living room. He didn’t even bother to go inside their room, he was just tired… but happy.

“Geez…” Jae smiled as he chopped some onions. “Your tummy is getting bigger and bigger”

“Yah...” she smiled back. “…and heavier too. But don't worry, my husband is taking care of me.”

“He should.”

“Ah Oppa.” Rei rolled her eyes. “You should worry about Saki now.”

He suddenly stopped. “Ah yeah. Shhh…. that dolphin. I really should warn her.”

“What happened last night?” she then tasted the soup. She smiled when she finally got the taste she was looking for.

“He doesn’t want to talk. They went home carrying sleeping Saki at his back.”

“Seriously?” her eyes widened. “Junsu Oppa carried her?”

“Yup.” He said while he shook his head. It was a very unusual scene. All of them were stunned.

“Now that’s something.”

“And Junsu will not get away with it.”

 

 

Yunho then went down the stairs with Changmin who was still yawning. They went straight to the kitchen because the maknae incredibly smelled the food from afar. Yoochun appeared after a few minutes and went to kiss his wife.

“Good morning.” She said sweetly.

“What’s for breakfast?” Changmin sleepily said. He then lowered his head at the counter top.

“The two sea creatures are still sleeping.” Said Yunho, ignoring their maknae.

“Both of them are still dreaming.” Yoochun said smiling. “I was really surprised last night.”

“Yah… Junsu has some explaining to do.”

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Sakura opened her eyes and greeted the warm sunshine with a smile. She stretched her shoulders and happily hopped away from her bed to the bathroom. She saw herself in the mirror and once again smiled.

‘Tug, tug, tug.’ She heard her heart say.

“Oh…” she giggled. “I love the sound of that.” She said talking to herself.

She immediately took a warm bath and put on her staple outfit: jeans and shirt but she added a light scent of her favorite cologne. But then something came up. She remembered falling asleep into his shoulders and it ended there. She didn’t have the slightest idea who put her to bed and tucked her in.

 

She then went straight down the house and found her sleeping dolphin on the couch. She smiled when she saw his face, his head rested on one of the pillows. She sat down beside him and stared, memorizing every detail on his face. She even felt the urge to touch it, which she did and that woke him up.

 

Junsu dreamed that Saki was touching his face and caressing it gently. He enjoyed the sensation it brought to him. He slowly opened his eyes and he was surprised that she was actually touching him gently. He realized that he wasn’t dreaming at all. He smiled at her and she gladly returned it.

“Good morning.” She said.

“Good morning.” he replied and sat beside her. Then… awkwardness was felt. Junsu was having a second thought if everything that happened last night was real. He will be so disappointed if it was all a dream.

“Thank you for bringing me home last night.” She said without looking at him.

And that proved that everything happened for real.

“Anything for you.” his smiled reached his ears. He was the happiest person on earth that time. He then slowly reached for her hand. He felt a little uneasy because he might get rejected, but to his delight, Saki didn’t pull away when he reached it. Instead, she held it tightly.

“Hungry?” he asked.

She nodded. She hadn’t eaten anything last night. And her stomach growled.

“Let’s go to the kitchen.”

 

 

The both stood up without letting their hands go and went straight to the kitchen which made everyone shocked.

“Omo… hyung.” Changmin who was first to recovered turned to Yunho. “They’re holding hands.” He said pointing at them with his eyes widened.

Junsu and Saki looked at each other and suddenly pulled away. Their faces were both red because of it.

“Ah…” Jae hissed. “What the hell is that?”

“Ah hyung…” Junsu looked down. “Let me explain.”

“Yes… explain.” Jae said as he pointed out the dining room.

 

Saki sat next to Junsu at the dining table which made everyone amazed. She used to hate him and she didn’t even bother to look at him whenever they eat together. But that day was different. Everyone smelled something fishy. Something was not right.

“Junsu.” Jae seriously said. “Where have you been last night?”

“W-we walked our way home because I forgot to bring my wallet.” He said looking down. Unknown to everyone, their hands was holding each other under the table. Junsu gently squeezed her as if telling that everything was okay. She looked worried and uneasy that she can’t even looked at everyone. Even Rei wasn’t saying a single word. She just stared at them blankly.

“You should’ve called us.” Yunho then joined the conversation. He was seriously looking at them.

“I forgot my phone.”

“There were taxis everywhere.” Yoochun batted in.

“We didn’t spot one.”

“Impossible.” Jae smirked. “There are lots f taxis roaming around Seoul.”

“Onii-chan.” Saki finally spoke. “It was my fault.”

Jae looked at her and studied her face. There was no sign that she was sorry about it. Based on his observation, she even looked like she enjoyed last night.

“Yah.” Yunho stopped eating. “Tell us everything and I promise that Junsu will never bug Saki again.”

Saki then raised her head. Junsu will not be allowed to bug her again. That means that she will no longer see his dolphin.

“No!” she yelled. Making everyone stared at her.

“What’s wrong Saki?” Yunho asked her worriedly.

“You cannot take away my dolphin from me!”

“Bwoh?” Yoochun’s bread was stuck in his throat making him squirmed in pain. Rei patted his back gently for some air.

Jae choked on his banana milk while Changmin was frozen. Yunho dropped his chopsticks, making such noise. Even Mr. Lee showed some sign that he was taken aback by her words.

Junsu on the other hand just smiled. His Saki was fighting for her and he will never let her down.

“What did you say?” Jae couldn’t believe his ears.

“I’m sorry Onii-chan.” She once again looked down. Her heart revolutionized when she heard that Junsu will not be allowed to see her anymore.

“We’re a couple now Hyung.” Junsu said seriously. And for the thousandth times that morning, they blew everyone away.

 

 

“We need to talk.” Jae stood, wiped his lips with a napkin and walked away from the dinning hall. Saki followed behind quietly. Junsu was forced to let her hand go. He was worried that Jae might stop them from seeing each other or worst, he might stop their relationship.

 

Junsu was left at the table in front Yunho who was staring at him like he was a criminal. Yoochun was smirking while he enjoyed the moment. Rei was poker faced. Changmin munched on his food as usual.

“Hyung…” He said pleading. “I love her.”

Yunho didn’t respond.

“Hyung.” He repeated.

“Aish… dolphin… You said I am the e.” Yoochun laughed.

“You are the one who legalized it after marrying Rei.”

“And you are following my footsteps.” He once again laughed. “ You once cursed me about it.”

“Yoo-chi.” Rei whispered, she was embarrassed.

“Don't worry Princess.” He smiled at her. “You have nothing to do with this. The case of ia will never end.”

“What can I do? I love her.” Junsu defended himself.

“Now you have to face Jaejoong Hyung wrath… tsk tsk…” Changmin said as he continued to eat.

“I’m not afraid of him.” He said with determination. He was ready to face Jaejoong any where and anyhow. Making Saki fall in love with him was not easy task… and now that he finally got her sweetest yes… he will allow no one to ruin their budding relationship.

Yunho smiled at his words. He never saw Junsu as serious as he was now when it comes to relationships. He chose to remain quiet and finished his breakfast. He was happy that he can finally say that letting Saki go for Junsu was worthy.

“Boil him alive!” Changmin growled and then laughed.

 

 

 

“Onii-chan.” Saki murmured. She never felt this nervous in front of Jaejoong before. And Jae was so serious. She suddenly felt hot in the garden despite of the cold weather.

He took a deep breath and faced Saki.

“I hope you know what you hopping into.” He said. “Being with Junsu is not easy. It will never be easy for as long as he is with DBSK.”

She nodded. She thought about it even before she realized that she love him.

“I also told Mimi about this and now you. I don't want you to get hurt.” She saw seriousness in his eyes.

“I know… but please don’t stop me from seeing him.” She pleaded.

He smiled and her hair. “You think I will do that?”

 She nodded once again. He once did it to Yoochun and Rei and she was afraid that he might do it again.

“Mimi married Yoochun even if it was against my will because I thought she was still young, but since she‘s happy… I let her go.” He said. “You are my sister, maybe not by blood but by heart, I will do the same thing and I will not allow anyone to hurt you.”

She started to tear up because of what he said. She was touched. Growing up as an orphan was hard but Jaejoong’s words made it all worthy. She finally had a family to call her own and she was very glad about it.

“You love him?”

“V-very much. “ She said half sobbing.

“Then so be it.” He smiled.  Sakura hugged him because she was so overwhelmed. Her brother cared a lot for her.

“I only have one request.” He said after they let go.

“Huh?”

“Please don't marry… at least not yet.” He pleaded.

“Onii-chan?” she was puzzled.

“I don't want to be alone again in this big house.”

She smiled and made a promise.

 

 

 

***************************************************************************

Short eh… I know this chapter is kinda boring but I’m getting excited because drama is getting nearer and nearer!!!! Haha!!! Our antagonist will soon make her appearance and I promised that she will be ahmm…. 2 times as cruel as Yoona? (This one I can fulfill…)

Please so watch out for it…….

Send me more love…….

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are well loved….

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK