Special Day

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

Sakura left the ramen house with so much excitement inside her. It was a special day. She had to go home to pick up the food that she prepared with Rei and headed to their nook at the Banpo bridge. She hadn’t seen him for two straight weeks because he was busy preparing for the debut of their song. Yunho explained that it was the most critical part in making an album or a song. Everything must be well polished and flawless. It was still early when she arrived at the place. She will just wait for him there. She watched the kids playing near the river and smiled. Like Rei, she also loved to have kids of her own. She imagined Junsu playing with them. It was a dream that she was praying every night. She never imagined anyone to be the father of her kids but Junsu. She loves him so much.

The sun was about to set when she received a text from Junsu.

Yobo… m excited to see you. See u later. Love you.

She smiled and replied.

Love you 2.

 

 

Junsu squeezed the little box inside his pocket. It was his gift for  her. He smiled as he exited the elevator. It was their special day and he had no plan of missing it. He even changed into his special coat for that day.

He was about to exit the building when he saw two people near the car park. It was a girl being dragged by a guy. He walked towards their direction since his car was also parked on the place. As he was getting nearer, the face of the girl became clearer too. It was Zhang who kept on smashing the guy with her bag. There was something wrong and Junsu felt it. Zhang was crying hysterically while she was trying to escape from the guy’s strong grip.

“Let me go!” she shouted.

“No! Not until you come with me.” The guy tightened his grip on her.

“You’re hurting me!”

“You’re breaking up with me.” The guy smirked. “Why? Because you’re going to debut soon that’s why you’re dumping me like a useless trash?”

“Let me go!”

“Hey.” They both turned around and saw Junsu coming their way.

“Oppa!” Zhang bit the arm of the guy so she can escape and ran into him and hugged him tightly. “Help.” She cried.

“Xiah Junsu.” The guy said with so much sarcasm. “The guy from DBSK.”

“Who are you?” Junsu glared at him.

“I’m the boyfriend of that stupid girl!” he angrily pointed at her.

“Go away.” He tried to be calm. He doesn’t want any trouble. “She doesn’t want to come with you.”

“You don't want to mess with me.” The guy warned. By the way his clothes looked, baggy shirt and some loose pants with lots of shinning belt on it, Junsu believed that he was serious with what he said. He was far from the formal looking Junsu. But still, he wasn’t taken aback. He won’t let any guy to hurt any girl.

“Nobody here is messing with you.” he hissed. “Just let the girl go.”

The guy smiled and he saw his silver teeth. They guy reminded him of some gangster from American movies he watched.

“Step out of my way before I kick you’re out.” He once again warned Junsu but he was determined not to  let him get Zhang.  “Come here you !” he tried to grab her arms but Junsu swiftly hid her to his back.

“Oppa!” she let go of a cry. She was so afraid that time.

“Why you!” the guy became mad and he suddenly threw a punch to Junsu’s direction. Junsu quickly moved away so the guy’s fist went straight to the air. This made him very angry. “I warned you.” he growled and once again tried to punch him. Junsu made a quick turn and grabbed one of his hand and twist it onto his back. But the guy returned his move by nudging his stomach which made him scowled in pain. He stepped back and held his stomach, trying to bear the pain. The guy took the chance and gave him a punch on his face. It instantly created a wound beside his lips.

“Oppa.” Zhang yelled and ran into Junsu’s direction. “I’ll call the police!” That made the guy stepped back. But before he ran away, he said…

“Be careful with this sneaky .”

 

 

 

“Oppa…” he said worriedly and tried to wipe the blood with her hanky. “I’m sorry.” She then looked down.

“Who’s that guy?” Junsu asked angrily.

“He’s my ex.” She started to explain. “I’m breaking up with him because he kept on hurting me and he’s jealous because I’m going to be famous now.”

“Get in the car.” He told her and stood. He looked at his wristwatch and shook his head. He was getting late.

 

“Please allow me to at least give you a first aid.” She begged on their way. Junsu decided to take her home since it was getting late. He was worried that the guy might return and do something.

“No need.” He hissed at the steering wheel.

“I won’t take that for an answer. You’re badly wounded because of me.”

“I still need to see someone.” He declined. She was slowly getting into his nerve. “I’m okay.”

 

But when they finally reach home….

“We’re here.” He told her but she didn’t move an inch. “Zhang…” he even unlocked the door for her.

“I’m not getting off this car until you allow me to give you a first aid.”

“Zhang!” he finally yelled. “I don't have time for this. Get out of this car.”

“No!”

“Zhang!”

“No!”

Junsu smashed the steering wheel in frustration and quickly got off his own car. Zhang smiled victoriously inside.

“This won’t take long.” She smiled as she put her key on the knob.

 

 

“Yah!” he whined as he felt the sting caused by the alcohol on his wound. “Careful!” she sat beside him at her living room.

“Sorry Oppa.” She kept on cleaning the wound but she became gentle. “Thank you for saving me.” She then said, looking straightly at his eyes.

“Anyone will do the same thing.” He said blankly. He was silently praying that moment to be over. He knew that Sakura was waiting for him.

“The duet.” She whispered. It was the moment she was waiting for. Junsu was in front of her and she won’t let that moment just slip away without telling him what was inside of her. “It was a dream come true for me.”

Junsu stared at him, but inside, he was growing impatient. Time is ticking, he has to go.

“I always see you at the SME during my trainee days and I had to admit that I started to like you because you are so friendly to anyone.” She confessed which made Junsu backed off and frowned. “I like you Oppa.”

“Ah…” he mumbled. He suddenly became nervous. “Z-zhang…” he doesn’t know what to think.

“I was hoping that you will like me too.” She smiled sweetly. “I promise to do everything just to like me.”

“That’s impossible.” He finally found his words and walked straight to the door.

“Why?” she yelled behind his back. “Am I not pretty to you?”

“I’m already taken.” He said frankly without looking and went to his car leaving Zhang shocked. He doesn't want to give her any hope.

 

 

He took a snap from his watch. He was four hours late. He never imagined Zhang took all of his time cleaning his so-called wound. He let his car fly on his way to Jaejoong’s home. He assumed that since it was late, Saki could’ve went home and he expected some angry reaction from her. But that reaction came from Jaejoong.

“What? You mean you’re not with her?” Jae glared and looked at his watch. “It’s late! And she’s not here yet!”

He took a deep breath and didn’t let Jaejoong finished and returned to his car and went straight to Banpo Bridge.

 

 

He ran her way to their special place and saw a girl, hugging her knees beside a food box. She was unprotected, no jacket and all then the night wind was sending chills to everyone’s spine. He quickly took off his coat and wrapped it on her shoulders. That woke her up. She sleepily looked up and smiled when she saw her dolphin.

“S-su!” she whispered. She was so cold but his jacket made her somehow comfortable and warm. “You came.”

“Yobo.” He felt sorry for her. She had been waiting for him patiently for hours.

“Come.” She signaled him to sit beside her in which he gladly obeyed.  He immediately hugged her to give some warmth. He then touched her forehead and found out that she was having a fever from staying out for a long time, unprotected. “I prepared some food for you.” she weakly smiled.

“Yobo…” he whispered. “I’m sorry.”

“Why?” she looked at him, puzzled.

“I’m sorry for letting you wait this long. You could’ve gone home.”

“Nah...” she shook her head. “You’re working right so I have to wait for you. But what happened to your face?" she gently touched his bruise.

 

“I'll explain later. Let’s go home.” He said.

“But we still have to celebrate. I cooked some food for you.”

“Let’s just eat it at home. You’re burning.”

“No…” she shook her head once again. “I’m okay. I don’t want to go home yet. I want to celebrate with you.”

It made his heart sank in guilt. He was supposed to be with her hours ago but Zhang made it all impossible. He cursed the girl under his nose.

“We will still celebrate but not now. You need to rest.” He insisted.

She finally agreed. Junsu then gently helped her stand and hopped into his back for a piggy ride.

“I love you Su.” He heard her say.

“I love you too.”

“Happy anniversary.”

 

 

*******************************************************************

I wasn’t able to update yesterday so I tried to post two chapters…. More drama coming soon….

 

Love yah all….

Tweet me…

Comments, suggestion and violent reactions are loved….

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK