The Gamer and The Dolphin

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

Tong_Vfang_Xien_Qi0813012.jpgkyuhyun-22.jpg

 

 

 

 

Junsu was frustrated, big time. Kyu Hyun seemed to be a nice guy and Junsu knew that. But him, being close to Sakura made the dolphin uncomfortable.

The two groups plus SHINee had to attend an award show where they were all nominated in different category. The guys arrived in their striking tuxedos. Every girl screamed their lungs out when they walked down the red carpet but of course, DBSK got the loudest screams.

Everyone was excited except for Junsu who seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Yunho was somewhat worried because they have to perform a routine and Junsu being in that mood will not do them any good.

“Junsu.” He rested her arm on his shoulder. “Saki’s watching, better be good.” 

And in an instant, Junsu’s mood lightened up a bit. But Yunho was not satisfied. He knew it was because of Kyu Hyun who was in the same roof and in the same table with them.

“You don't want others to notice you in that face.” He whispered so Junsu put his best effort to look good at least for that night.

 

But to his luck Kyu Hyun was seated beside him. They guy he wanted to avoid was actually beside him that time. But he came to realized that he has nothing to worry about. Junsu was Kyu’s sunbae and sunbae must be respected.

 

Soon, Super Junior performed on stage and the whole place felt like it was going to crash because of the screaming from the elfs. Junsu admired their stage presence and their talents. They lived with them since their training days so they were so close with each other.

“Nice one.” He tapped Kyu’s shoulders after their performance.

“Thanks hyung.” Kyu thanked his sunbae, bowing.

He just smirked and dialed his mermaid’s number. She answered after four rings.

“Hi Saki.” He smiled genuinely. Her voice made him feel recharged once again. Kyu on the other hand frowned when he heard him called Saki’s name.

“You just turned the TV on?” he wanted to Kyu to hear it. “Too bad because you missed Super Junior’s performance. They’re great.” The compliment was true but his motive was not that good.

 

Kyu Hyun smiled sadly. He was hoping that Sakura watched it because he put much effort on that performance but hearing Junsu’s words… he felt disappointed. But he tried to hide it. He didn’t want Junsu to know that he was actually eavesdropping.

 

DBSK’s manager called them so he had to hang up. He secretly smirked at the maknae before they went off the stage.

 

And soon, their number fired off and the fans went crazy. They were roaring heavily that the other artist under that roof were stunned. DBSK was simply outrageous and amazing.

 

“That was awesome!” Leeteuk congratulated them after their number.

“Thanks.” Jae smiled.

“Hyung.” Kyu smiled at Junsu. “That was great.” He commended him. Junsu nodded back and immediately texted Saki and to his delight, she replied.

“Changmin.” He tapped their maknae’s back. “Saki texted back, she said she watched our performance.”

“Really?” Changmin said after he gulped his drink. “Did she enjoy it?”

“Yes.”

 

“Hyung.” Kyu suddenly tapped Junsu’s shoulder. Junsu turned to face him, it was the moment he’d been waiting for.

“I like Saki.” He told his Hyung.

Junsu just smirked. He wasn't expecting that but he wasn't that surprised.

“What do you want me to do about that?”

“Leave her alone.” Kyu said and which made Junsu realized why they called him the evil maknae.

“Leave her alone? Why?” but he was still composed. He won’t let please him with anything.

“Because I don't want any competition.” Kyu gave him a super deadly shot.

“Same here.” He smiled sarcastically.

“Hyung, I’m begging you. Leave her alone.”

“Make me…”

“Hyung.”

“Kyu Hyun… you know what’s wrong with you? You always think that since you are the youngest everyone will just allow you with anything that you want.” Their stares can kill but no one was actually paying attention on them since they were all drowned watching Lee Hyori performed on stage.

Then Kyu finally released his evilness inside.

“So since you are a hyung, you think that I will just bow down at you just like that?”

Junsu smiled. He knew Kyu Hyun as a good guy but he never imagined him being so evil.

“It never crossed my mind.”

“I will not stop.”

“I never told you to stop.” Their eyes were nailed at each other.

“I will have her.” Kyu glared

“Don't be so sure.”

“She doesn’t like you.”

Junsu smirked.

“And she told you I’m freaking her out. Right?” Kyu looked at him in disbelief. Junsu was right, Saki told him that. “And she told you that I’m always bugging her.”

“Hyung.” He realized that the two were actually close but Saki wasn't admitting it.

“See… you know nothing.”

“She hates you.”

“Wrong. She’s just irritated. But she doesn’t hate me. That was so rude of you.” he once again glared.

He noticed that Kyu was starting to back off so he took the moment.

“I will make her love me.” Kyu threw his words, trying to piss him but it was too far from happening. Junsu was actually enjoying the moment.

“Go on, no one is stopping you.”

“I won’t allow her to see you.”

“You can tell that to Saki and we’ll see.”

“You are so confident.” Kyu hissed.

“And you looked frightened.”

“Hyung… you don't want to do this.”

“Kyu… let’s set this straight.” He then straightened his back. KangIn caught a glimpse of them but eventually looked away because they just seemed like they were having a conversation. Nobody knew that they were actually killing each other with their words. “You can see her if that’s what you want but don't you dare tell me to leave her alone.” He warned him.

“You don't know me hyung.”

“Tsk.” He smirked.  “Saki hates arrogant guys.”

“Like you.”

“More like you.”

“I will never lose.” Kyu then looked at him.

“May the best man win.”

 

********************************************************

Short one eh…. Sorry… more coming….

Comments suggestions and violent reactions are free so keep them pouring.

 Sorry for making you wait last night…

Tweet me…

 

Love yah all….

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK