Micky and Dolphin's tears

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

 

“Sir... we arrive already.” The flight attendant slightly nudged his arm to get his attention. He was too drowned with what was inside his mind that he forgot that the long flight from Japan to Korea was finally over.

He gave the attendant a small smile which made her giggled.

He force his feet to the entrance. He didn’t bother to wear a disguise that day. What for? He only wears it because he was protecting Saki from the fans. Since she left, the mask and huge shades were history.

He rode a taxi and experienced the longest ride ever in his entire life. He took out his phone and stared at his wall paper.

 

He personally took that shot during one of their dates. He went to Japan to follow her and it was too late. Someone took her mermaid away. His felt like someone stabbed him that’s why he left immediately. His total stay in Japan lasted for only two hours. And with every step he took… it felt like years…

He dialed his Yoochun’s number but he didn’t answer. He thought that he was still sick so he dialed Yunho’s line instead, even before he could reach their house.

“Hyung… meet me.” He said words that couldn’t even pass for a whisper. He then hang up and told the driver to drive him somewhere.

 

 

“What happened?” Yunho came to that private room at a famous bar in Seoul. He noticed Junsu’s suitcase on the floor and he was drowning himself in a blue labeled bottle. Drinking wasn’t an option for Junsu who was a health buff but that night, Yunho knew something was totally wrong that Junsu decided to forget all about his health.

“Saki…” he raised the glass on his forehead and closed his eyes tightly, trying to forget the agony he had in Japan.

Yunho sat beside him. He didn’t dare to ask what happened, by Junsu’s expression, he already knows.

“I thought… I thought… she will wait for me….” He sighed, trying to fight the tears that were slowly escaping his tired eyes.

“Someone took her away… and I was just 30 minutes late.” He laughed faintly. “No… cut that… I was a year late….” Tears finally fell. “I was so stupid hyung… and now… she is totally out of my life.”

“Junsu…” The leader patted his back, trying to give him comfort.

He poured out some more of the expensive drink and Yunho tried to stop him but failed.

“Junsu… this won’t help you…”

“It will hyung… t-trust me… it will.” (remember this line? it was from Yoochun....'By Blood')

“And then what? This will not change a thing so stop it.” Yunho said but Junsu was just to deaf and broken to hear his pleads.

“Missing her isn't the hard part hyung, knowing I once had her is what keeps on breaking my heart." he gasped. "She told me that before… and she was right.”

“You have to move on…”

“How? She still has my heart… how?”

“Junsu…” Yunho sighed. “Junsu was full of energy when he told them that he was going to Japan… that that was just that morning. They thought that it was the start and he was once again startled, showing them that heart wrenching expression once again. And he really hated it.

“Junsu, let’s go home.” He forcefully took the bottle form him, only to realize that it was already empty.

“Are you crazy?” he yelled. “Are you killing yourself?”

“I don’t want to let her go hyung… so-rry…” he whispered before he passed out.

Yunho silently cursed with was happening. He dialed Changmin’s number and asked him to prepare things for Junsu.

When they arrived home, Jaejoong was also there.

“What happened? I thought he went to Japan?” Jaejoong worriedly asked.

“Who told Junsu to go there? He angrily said but tried to be gentle as he placed sleeping Junsu on the couch. Changmin immediately wiped his face with the damp cloth to lessen his drunkenness.

“I have no idea.” Jae casually said. “Maybe it’s his. I think it’s about time.”

“About time?” Yunho’s ears turned red with what Jae said. “Time for what? Another disappointment? Another heartache?”

“Yunho, what’s wrong with you?” Jae blurted. “Junsu is finding his happiness.”

“You know for a fact that Saki will not return so why do you keep on supporting him with that stupid idea that they will be together eventually.”

“I can’t believe you.  You just told me you’re in love Yunho then suddenly you are saying this.” Jae snapped.

“My story is different from their’s!”

“Don't you want him to be happy? To find his lost life? Are you still his brother?”

“Of course I am!” their voices rose and Changmin just looked at them, fighting his urged to join.

“Then why don't you just support him?!” Jae joined Yunho’s raged.

“I don't want to see him broken and hoping for the impossible!”

“That’s his choice!”

“Jaejoong!”

“Yunho!”

And they both give each other the fiercest stares they could possibly give.

 

“Hyung…” Changmin finally broke his silence. “Are you done? I will bring hyung to his room, excuse us.” He said as he strongly lifted and carried Junsu at his back, passing Jaejoong and Yunho who were left taken aback.

 

 

 

But before that…..

“Oh Yoo-Chi.” Rei smiled sweetly at him.

“P-princess…” he whispered. He couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Lunch time.” She smiled once again but then, Yoochun just kept on staring at her.

“What’s wrong?” she went to him and touched his face. With that move, Yoochun’s tears flow uncontrollably to his face.

“Yoo-chi?” Rei worriedly asked. “What’s wrong?”

He smiled in between his sobs and also touched her face, touching every feature. He finally saw emotion in her eyes. He finally felt some warm from her hands.

“Am I dreaming?” he asked hoarsely.

“Dreaming?” she frowned. “…A while ago. I was so worried because you kept on on your sleep so I decided to cook for you and because you were burning.” She even touched his forehead and smiled with satisfaction when she realized that his fever was gone.

Yoochun realized that he wasn’t dreaming after all. The touches were all real and he was just too overwhelmed and happy. He pulled her close, hugged her tight and sobbed like there was no tomorrow.

“I’m sorry.” He said. “Don't leave me again…. I will never ever do blame you for everything.”

Rei just smiled and patted his back.

“I never left Yoo-chi…  and I will always be at your side.”

Yoochun broke the hug and once again touched her face, the face that he fell in love with two years ago. His heart that time was full of happiness that he cannot describe. He then pulled her gave him a sweet, long, passionate kiss. The kiss they both longed for. Yoochun savored each moment… Rei gave in to her husband. It was like the first time. His lips were so hungry that Rei was swollen when that kiss ended. They were both breathless afterwards.

“I miss you.” he said, still in tears.

“Ah Yoo-chi…” she laughed, real laughter that reached her eyes. “You need to eat.” She said but Yoochun once again hugged her so tight.

“I love you.” he whispered to her ears.

“I love you more.”

Usually, Yoochun always say that last sentence… but for the second time that day… he heard it form Rei… and it was music to his ears.

Finally… his wife is back.

 

************************************************

Yah….. another update….. I want to make up with you all so I posted two chappies… hope you like it…..

Next chapter…. SAKURA…..

 

 

 I know…. This chapter caused so much disappointment… but there’s a rainbow always after the rain… haha….

 

Love yah all… kepp those comments… suggestions and violent reactions coming!!!

 Warning the next chapter is a blast… well… for me….

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK