untitled

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

 

“You want to talk to him?” Jaejoong asked from behind.

She was so drowned in her thoughts that she didn’t even notice him entered. She was staring at Junsu, who kept his head down, from the window.

“He’s been there since this afternoon.” He told her.

It had been five hours since Zhang dropped her bomb. Since then, Junsu never left the garden; he patiently waited for Saki to talk to him… to at least hear his side.

“He hasn’t eaten anything yet.”

Saki just stared at her window. She was still undecided; her mind was still fighting against her heart. She still doesn’t know what to do.

“I’ll tell him to go home.” Jae then turned but Saki stopped him.

“Oppa.”

“Huh…?”

“I want to talk to him.” She said, her voice almost broken.

Jaejoong ruffled her hair and smiled.

“That’s the right thing to do.”

“But I’m confused.” She told him the truth.

“Just follow what your heart says.”

She looked down. It was easy for him to say for hard for her to do.

“Go.” He even pushed her to the door. “Go and get that dolphin out of here. And don't forget your jacket.”

 

 

Jaejoong was right… she felt the cold night as soon as she opened the door. She slowly made her way to the garden where Junsu was patiently waiting.

He was sitting on the bench with his head down, using his hands and knees for support.

She stared at him for another minute. She hadn’t made her mind yet but she did it anyway.

“Junsu.” She whispered but it was enough for him to hear.

He instantly rose and looked at her with hope. After hours of waiting, she finally came down.

“Yobo…” the wind blew and he hugged himself because of the cold. He had been exposed to the elements for a long time.

Saki then placed the blanket she brought, on his shoulders. She got it before she went outside.

“Thank you.” Junsu saw a shimmer of hope with what she did.

But Sakura’s expression never changed. There was still anger in her eyes and he felt the sharpness of her stares.

She sat beside him but she made it a point not to touch any part of him. It made Junsu hurt a lot.

“I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry because you kissed her or you’re sorry because you hurt me?” she looked into nothingness.

He looked down because he was speechless.

“I’m asking you. Why don’t you defend yourself? Tell me why did you kiss her?” Those words barely came out of . The thought of Junsu kissing Zhang really pissed and freak her out.

“She kissed me first. I was in the restroom and she entered. She suddenly kissed me. I tried to break free but…” he couldn’t continue anymore. He knew that with every word that comes out from his mouth was like knife, stabbing her heart.

She took a deep breath and readies herself with what he will say next.

“But…?”

“But…” he looked at her and saw nothing but questioning eyes. “I turned weak and … and eventually …. Kissed her back.”

She gasped and closed her eyes tightly. She tried to believe that everything was just a bad joke.  She will never be ready with anything.

“You kissed her back.” she bit her lips, trying to hold back tears.

“It was a mistake… I broke my promise….”

“It’s no use mentioning that promise Junsu. It was obvious that you forgot about it when your lips were on hers. And you even invited her in. How can you be so insensitive?” she cut him off. “Did you try to get your revenge because Kyu drove me home..?

“Saki you got it all wrong. I never invited her in. I kissed her yes but I will never invited her in any way because I hate her.” He said.

“That’s so stupid Junsu. You hate her but you kissed her!” She laughed sarcastically. “Can you think of any other alibis?”

“But that’s the truth.” He was slowly loosing his hope. Saki still looked pissed and whatever he says, her expression never changed.

“And you will be still working with her. “ She laughed again, but that time, painfully.

“I’m sorry.” That was the only thing he had to say after everything.

“You broke my trust.” She looked at him.

“I know.”

“I don't want this to happen again.”

“I will never ever do that again.” Hope finally shone brightly for him.

But only for a while…

“Junsu… let’s stop seeing each other.” She said straight to his face.

“What…?” his heart started to beat faster than the usual. He couldn’t believe his ears. “Y-you’re… not b-breaking up with me right…?”

“I actually thought about it.” She looked away and immediately wiped a stubborn tear that came out from her eyes.

“No…” he shook his head. He was convincing his mind that it was not happening. “Saki… please don't do this to me. “

“Just for a while Junsu.”

“No!” he yelled. “I don't want to! I won’t accept that.”

“I’m giving you time to think about it.” Saki forced a smile but her heart was breaking apart.

“What’s there to think about? I love you and it all that matters. Please Saki, don't do this. I know you don't want to do this either.”

“But you hurt me.”

“And I’m sorry.” He was pleading for his life. He never imagined himself breaking up with her.

Saki looked at her pleading boy friend she never saw Junsu like that before.

“Saki please.” He leaned closer to her and caressed her face with his fingers. Saki loved the sensation it brought but at the same time, tears left her eyes.

And her defenses turned against her. She could no longer handle the pain brought by Junsu’s expression. He was crying in front of her and she just couldn’t take it.

“Junsu… please don't… don't do that again…” she also begged in front of him. “Not to Zhang and not to anyone…”

“Another chance Saki… I’m asking for another chance.”

She looked down. She couldn’t explain what was happening to her. She was determined to give him a little time off a while ago but then… it all changed when she looked at his eyes and saw nothing but guilt and loneliness in them.

 

 

She just stared at him and his heart went wild for a thousand times that night. He was loosing her and he just knew it. He made a mental note to give Zhang what she deserves. He can even kill her if Saki still pursue on breaking up with him.

His eyes were hoping…

Hers were hurting…

 

“I’m asking for a chance… let me prove that you are the only one here.” He pointed at his heart. “One last chance Saki, one last chance.”

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Yoochun woke up very early. He was excited. Both he and Rei were excited. They temporarily forgot what happened with Saki and Junsu a day before.

That day was just full of excitement and anticipation for the both of them.

“I don't want to give you false hope.” Rei told her husband on their way.

He was driving with a big smile on his face. YooMI was on Rei’s lap, playing with her doll.

“I can feel it princess. I’m sure we got it this time.” He said without taking his eyes of the road.

 

Rei was delayed and Yoochun took it as a sign. She wasn’t experiencing any morning sickness though, so she doesn’t want to assume anything.

They wanted to have another baby, especially Yoochun who had been wishing for a baby boy. And they’re on their way to the clinic to see their private doctor.

“YooMi… you’re going to have a brother…” he pinched his daughter’s chubby cheek.

“Yoo-chii..?” she smiled. “We’re not sure yet. I don't want you to be disappointed.”

“Princess, don't worry about me.” He smiled. “We got it this time. I’ve been working hard on that.” He even joked and she laughed.

“YooMi can hear you.” she slapped his shoulder.

“Baby, Papa’s working soooo hard every night to give you a brother.”

“Yoo-Chii!”

YooMi just looked at her and smiled.

 

 

Yoochun was left on the lobby with YooMi while Rei was being examined inside the clinic. He was secretly praying that there’s a baby inside her womb. The waiting kinda made him impatient, so as YooMi who kept throwing her doll on the floor.

“Shh… YooMi… Mama will be out soon with some good news.” He said as he gave her feeding bottle and tapped her side, trying to make her sleep.

 

And finally, the long wait was over. Rei appeared with a chubby, pretty doctor behind her. Yoochun immediately stood the moment he saw them and bowed.

“Mr. Park.” The doctor shook his sweating hands. She smiled when she noticed it. Yoochun just bowed once again.

“Yoo-chi…” she forced a smiled and looked away.

Yoochun caught her expression and his hopeful smile slowly disappeared. He took a deep breath and forced a smile, trying to look alright.

“We didn’t get it right…?” he said sadly.

The doctor looked at the both of them with confusion.

“It’s okay… we have to try harder… next time.” He tried to joke but his eyes begun to wet.

“Are you okay Mr. Park?” The doctor worriedly asked.

“Yah.” He looked down.

“Well you better be because Rei Mi told me that you will go straight to the mall to buy some baby’s stuff.”

“Huh?” his head rose once again. “Baby’s stuff?”

“Yes… Mr. Park… Your wife is pregnant.” The doctor smiled.

And Yoochun’s smile began to appear. His face instantly turned red and he started to laugh.

“Seriously?” he looked at her wife who was grinning from ear to ear.

“We got it!” she said.

“G-great!” was all he had to say before he went closer to his wife and kissed her in front of the doctor.

 

 

*******************************************************************************

I’ll cut it off here… the next chapters will be heavy so please do watch out for it….

 

Next chapter…. GOOD NEWS….. BAD NEWS

 

@Alzina it was juts an atomic bomb… soon… she will drop a nuclear bomb… and everything will be…. Okay… watch out for it….

@shengalina97 I’m with you!!!! a real indeed !!!

@MissusChoiSeungHyun omg… thanks for commenting and supporting!!!!

@anonimgirl thank You…. will do my best in the future…

@lemonspringday hi…. I like SUYIN couple too. She was capable of doing anything… well except killing… that made her different from YooNa….

@esther_pigpig yah… poor Saki and there is more in store for her…. TT

@rheukkie Both of them were hurt but…. More is coming…… and I’m excited…. This story will not end yet… at least….

@lizababy1415 not now… let’s kill her together some other time okay? ^^

@adryna don't tear her apart… juts boil her alive!!!!!! Hahaha!!!!! ^O^

 

 

OMG… I cant believe I’m on chapter 42 already… By heart was really short… so I’m including the continuation of their story here… but don't worry…. It’s still Junsu and Saki’s story….

I love love your comments and I hope replying!!!! I will update tomorrow… 

Show me more love!!!!

 

 And to my editor who is soooooooo good to me.... love yah!!!!

 

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are accepted….

Love yah..

 

Tweet me… aejae22

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK