The Joke that Made Him Cry

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

Sorry If I made you all confused with my last chapter… let me explain…. Those italicized sentences are the present scene… Junsu and Saki were kinda looking back…. hope I explained it well (sigh) sorry.

 

************************************************************************

“Upstairs.” Jaejoong sternly said to Saki. She knew that upstairs means talking. She followed immediately, leaving the shocked Junsu behind.

“Oppa.” Rei followed them.

 

 

“You kissed him!” Jae’s scream can be heard from downstairs. Taemin was shot frozen while the rest just looked at each other with scary expressions on their faces. Junsu was seated in between Yunho and Yoochun with his head down. “And you did it in front of us!”

“Oppa!” they heard Saki said. “Sorry!”

“Shut up!” …followed by a loud bang on the door. Junsu stood when he heard the sound.

“Omo.” Onew tensely said from behind. “Jaejoong hyung is hurting her.”

“Saki.” Junsu mouthed nervously. None of them dared to follow them upstairs. No one wanted to face Jaejoong’s resentment.

“Oppa!” Her scream was once again heard.

“Stop it please.” Then it was Rei’s voice filled the air. Jaejoong was really serious.

 

Sungmin suddenly hugged himself with what he heard. Shindong’s hand suddenly trembled so he passed YooMi to her Papa. Everyone was so worried. Even Leeteuk, being the hyung refused to go upstairs and calmed Jaejoong down.

 

Then… Jaejoong and his sisters went quiet for a while. Everyone held their breath and anticipated what would happen next. Suddenly… they heard something broke. Yoochun with YooMi went upstairs. He had to calm Jae down before something serious happened.

 

“Hyung!” He yelled. “You’re scaring YooMi!” But what he saw made his eyebrows boxed.

He was expecting Sakura to be on the floor with blood on her face and Rei trying hard to control her Oppa but everything was just the other way around. Rei and Saki were on the bed, covering their mouth, trying to control their laughter. Jaejoong was on the floor, rolling beside the broken vase, laughing.

“What the..?” he gasped.

“Join us?” Jaejoong whispered. They were bullying Junsu once again and an evil smile appeared on Yoochun’s handsome face.

He gave YooMi to her mom and shouted, “Hyung! Stop hurting Saki!” making Saki burst into laughter.

“No!” Jaejoong yelled while on the floor. “I will teach her a lesson!”

“Hyung!” and they all laughed soundlessly and hysterically.

“Oppa!” Saki joined the fun, making Junsu ran upstairs and banged the door desperately.

“Hyung!” he pleaded. “Stop it! Don't hurt Saki please!”

The shouting made little YooMi cry and that made the scene more realistic. Rei immediately calmed her down.

 

“Hyung!” Junsu once again begged. “Stop it please.” He then ran downstairs and begged Yunho and Leeteuk to calm the ‘angry Jaejoong’ down. They had no choice but to follow. They were also worried about Saki.

The rest of them stayed downstairs, waiting for the next scene. Kyu Hyun was aching to run and save Saki but Heechul stopped him even before he made his move. All of them were panting heavily.

“Hyung!” Junsu said as he kept on banging the door. Jaejoong and the rest just kept on laughing on the other side. Junsu was so worried and his hands were shaking heavily but he just kept on banging the door. “Hyung!”

And then… another vase broke inside the room.

‘Oppa?’ Rei’s eyes questioned Jaejoong. ‘Are you trying to break all the vases here?’

And that made Junsu jumped. “Saki!” He yelled crazily. “Saki, are you okay? Please answer!” But Jaejoong signaled her not to speak. But deep inside her, she was starting to pity her dolphin.

“Hyung!”

“Yah!” Yunho called Jae calmly. “Calm down. Open this door.” His voice was full of authority but it only made them laugh even more.

“Jae.” Leeteuk echoed. “Let’s talk about this outside. Let Saki go.” But instead of Saki, Yoochun together with Rei and YooMi came out from the door. Jaejoong locked it as soon as they came out.

“Yoochun.” Junsu grabbed his arm. “How’s Saki?” he said in desperation. His face was soaked in sweat and Yoochun noticed that he was also about to cry. He just shook his head with his saddest expression. He was laughing inside but he tried his best to hide it.  Rei on the other hand buried her face on YooMi’s tiny body because she also cannot contain her laughter. She took Yoochun’s hand and they went downstairs, leaving Yunho, Leeteuk and Junsu even more scared.

“Jaejoong Hyung!” He once again banged the door. “Open this door!”

But Jaejoong wasn’t responding. Junsu slide his back against the door and slapped his forehead. He was so damn worried. There wasn’t even a sign of life inside Saki’s bedroom. He finally got her sweetest kiss but the aftermath made him rattled. Jaejoong was once again at rage.

 

 

“Jaejoong hyung is really scary.” Key said downstairs.

“Of course.” Siwon nodded. “Saki is his sister now. He already adopted her legally.”

“Seriously?” Onew asked.

“Ah huh.” Eunhyuk answered. “And Junsu is now facing his fury. Poor dolphin.”

Yoochun and Rei just listened quietly.

 

 

 

“Oppa.” Saki whispered to Jaejoong. She started calling him Oppa since the adoption papers were released. “Let’s stop this. He’s already tired from banging my door.” The door was ready to collapsed any moment.

“Wait.” Jae smiled at her.

“Hyung.” They heard him said, but that time, his voice leveled down a bit because he was exhausted from screaming and all. “S-Saki.”

Saki’s eyes widened when she suddenly heard him sobbed.

Leeteuk and Yunho were patting his back. Even those two were clueless of what was the real score.

“He’s sobbing?” she whispered.

“I think so.”

“Oppa?” she pleaded. “Can I go out now?”

Finally, Jaejoong smiled.

“Hey dolphin.” Junsu heard him say. He immediately wiped his tears and stood. “You promise not to kiss her again like that?”

“P-promise!” he said, half sobbing.

“Open the door.”Jae commanded and he immediately followed. He then saw Jaejoong and Saki sitting on the bed with their feet crossed and smiling sweetly at him. He doesn’t know how to react. He was relieved and shock at the same time. He couldn’t believe that Jaejoong just played a prank on him. He froze at the door and stared at his Saki who was smiling sweetly at him.

“Su.” She even waved.

But Junsu was thunder stricken, including Yunho and Leeteuk.

“You want to talk to her?” Jaejoong asked before he stood, tapped his shoulders and left the room with Leeteuk and Yunho. But Junsu remained at the door. Saki stood and hugged him but he didn’t respond. He just stared blankly at her, making her nervous.

“Su..? Are you okay?” she asked. They suddenly heard laughter downstairs. Jaejoong finally broke the news on them. But Junsu’s expression seemed like he wasn’t happy about it - at all.

“Su… sorry.” She pouted.

“I-It was j-just a p-prank?” he tried to gather his words.

Saki nodded reluctantly. “Sorry.” She hugged him tightly. She then felt that Junsu rested his face on her shoulder and hugged her back tightly and sobbed. But that time, his sobs were heavier.

“Su?” she asked anxiously and gently patted his shoulders. “Are you crying? No need to worry now. I’m okay. Oppa did nothing to me.”

But Junsu felt different. He was so upset about the frank and relieved at the same time. He thought that Jaejoong really did hurt her. He hugged her so tight and let his emotions go. He knew that guys really don't cry but he doesn’t care. He was crying for his Saki because he loves her so much.

“Sorry.” She said without letting go. “I will never do that again. Sorry for making you worry.” Junsu then looked at her eyes. She happily wiped his tears and kissed his lips.

“Stop.” He said. “Hyung will kill me for that.”

“Don’t worry.” She smiled. “I’m the one who kissed you. I love you.”

“I love you too. “ He pouted. “Don't do that again.”

“Promise.” And he hugged her mermaid once again.

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************

Yah!!!

I can’t believe that I actually wrote this chapter… mushiness overload!!!

This is the last happy chapter because the next will be dramatic…

Please watch out for it….

Next chapter… ZHANG….

Enjoy!!!!

 

Comments… suggestions… and violent reactions are well appreciated…..

Love yah….

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK