Departure

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

"Mimi… please don't cry," Sakura said as she gently wiped the tears off her best friend.
But her words made Rei cry even more. She couldn't believe that she was leaving her once again.
"Why do you have to go? Why don't you stay here with us?" she said in between sobs.
"Mimi…" she began to cry too. "Fairytales are not for me."
The truth broke her heart. Falling in love felt like heaven, but it hurts like hell. She couldn't stand seeing her love one in the arms of someone else. All of her dreams shattered, and it got the most out of her. She suddenly lost her composure, her confidence, and her happiness.
"But you'll be alone in Japan again. Please stay here with us." Rei still begged to hope that she will somehow change her mind.
Sakura smiled sadly and shook her head. She was determined to go. No one can stop her except for him.
"Saki?"
"Mimi… I have to do this. I have to give myself a break. I want the old me to come back."
"But everyone loves the way you are."
"No… Mimi let me go. It's the only way to forget him."
"He loves you."
"I want to believe you."
"I'm telling you that truth."
"Mimi, stop it. He never loves me."
"Saki?"
"Visit me, huh?" she smiled. "I guess I will go back to planting strawberries again."
Rei then dialed her phone and waited.
"Yoo-chi?" she said. "Where is he?"
"Ah, Princess," Yoochun said from the other line, frustrated. "We can't find him anywhere."
"What?" she gasped. "He has to be here. Saki's leaving in a few minutes!"
"I'm sorry, but we looked everywhere for him."

"Yah!" she cried after she hung up. "Where is he?"
"I told you," Saki said. "He's not coming."
"Saki, please don't do this."
"I have to."

ALL PASSENGERS BOUND FOR OSAKA, JAPAN, PLEASE PROCEED TO GATE 2

"My flight." Saki wiped her tears and hugged her best friend tightly. "Kiss YooMi for me."
"Saki… Please take care of yourself." Rei couldn't believe that she was sending her off. It freaked her out, knowing that she will not see her best friend for a very long time.
"I will." She kissed her cheeks. "Visit me, huh?"
Rei nodded sadly.
Then she started to walk away. Sakura thought that she would never return to Japan. She started believing in fairytales because of Rei's love story, but one man left her broken. Her steps begun to feel heavier as she made her way to gate two. She heard Rei called her name, but she didn't look back. She forced herself not to look back. It was painful to leave the people and the country she learned to love. She sighed as she followed the wave of people going to gate two. She couldn't recognize a single face. She took a deep breath and finally entered as the plane was going to depart soon. She fastened her seat belt; she didn't bother to listen to the flight attendant as she was doing her usual routine. She closed her eyes and recalled the first time she arrived in Korea.

The cold air that touched his face made him shiver. He then regretted going. It was not a good idea to visit the place. He saw a few numbers of couples relaxing near the bridge, just like what they did before. The thought made him miss her more. The bridge became their hideaway when he wants to escape from the cruel reporters and paparazzi and need a quiet place to relax. She was always there for him. He felt that their love was a match made in heaven. His happiness reached its highest level every time he holds her hand and thought nothing could break them apart. But he was wrong.

Junsu was known for his contagious laughter and never-ending jokes. Being serious in life and love was not included in his vocabulary until he met Sakura. The girl that made his heart skipped a beat, the girl that gave him sleepless nights, and the girl that broke his heart.

He rested his head at the steering wheel. He felt so tired and hopeless. He never felt such sadness like that before. The pain was unbearable, and he thought that his heart was about to explode.

"What went wrong?" he whispered.


A mixture of worry and excitement filled his heart when Yoochun introduced a Japanese girl. Rei was still in a critical period because of hypothermia but seeing the girl made him somehow relaxed, even just for a while. He can still clearly recall that moment when he first laid his eyes on her pretty face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************

Chapter 1 finally up…

Hope you like it…..

Comment….

Suggestions….

Violent reactions… are very well appreciated….

Calling all silent readers and loud ones….

Show me some love now!!!

Love you all….

 

aejae22

BY HEART 

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK