Desolations...

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

“Mimi…” Saki quietly entered her room which was in great mess. Minho locked her in and left. She was hugging her knees at the corner and crying silently. Saki could feel her emotion which was crushing her heart as well. She stood when she saw Saki at the door and held her hands tightly.

“Where’s Yoochun? Is he still here? I want to see him.” Her voice was broken as well as her heart. “Please…please tell Oppa that I want to see my husband, please S-Saki… please.” But Saki was shot frozen. She couldn’t tell her he already left. All she did was to hug her. She knew it wasn’t enough to ease the pain but she needed it too. She was also shaken by Junsu’s words, judging her as if he knew her all his life. She wanted to be strong for her bestfriend so she really tried her best not to cry.

“S-Saki please…” she begged on Saki’s ears. “I want to be with my husband.” Seeing Rei in that situation somehow made her feel guilty. She was on Jaejoong side a while ago. She also wanted to kick Yoochun out but she could’ve let him hug his wife even for a while. She brushed her fingers through Rei’s hair and closed her eyes tightly. Junsu was surely mad at her but she couldn’t think straight the moment she saw the guy who caused Rei’s sadness.

 

“Mimi…” they heard Jaejoong entered the room.

“Where is my husband?” there was anger in Rei’s eyes.

“He left.” Jae said, as if nothing happened.

Rei cried once again, making her eyes swell more. She was crying almost everyday and that day was no exception, except that it was worse than usual.

“I’m sorry Mimi.” He said, holding back his own tears. “But I couldn’t let it pass this time.”

“Oppa.” She was on the floor begging but Jae shut his ears off to her.

“I’m sorry.”

“Get out.” They heard her say. “I want you out.” Pointing at the door.

“Mimi-“ Saki wanted to say something but she was cut off by Jae.

“Saki.” He shook his head. “Let’s give her some time to think. Let’s go.” He took her hand and left.

 

 

The two of them headed to the dining hall and sat in front of each other. Saki heard a car left a while ago. Changmin, Yunho, Junsu left together with Minho.

“You need this.” Mr. Lee said as he placed the glasses of ice cold juice in front of them. He was right. They both needed it to freshen up their miserable hearts. Jae took a sip but Saki just stared at it. Now that only the two of them  were left, Junsu started to enter her mind. His words cut her heart like a knife. It felt so weird and new to her. She never thought that Junsu can say such things.

“Junsu was just mad.” Jae finally said looking straightly at her. “He was close to Yoochun that’s why he acted that way.”

“I understand.“  She lied. She wasn’t in the mood to talk about it. Everything was still fresh on her mind.

“I want to say something.” Jae then said. His words were so soft which surprised her. “I know this is a very wrong time but Mr. Lee just handed me the papers.”

“Papers?” she frowned.

“Yup.” He placed an envelope on the top of the table. She took it and read what was inside.

“Onii-chan… I don't get it.” She said. She can understand Korean but she was still having a hard time reading some symbols.

He took a deep breath before he said… “Those are adoption papers.”

“Huh?” she stammered.

“I’m legally adopting you Saki, if it’s okay with you.”

“Y-you’re a-adopting me?” she asked, couldn’t believe her ears.

“Hmm y-yeah.” Jaejoong also mumbled at his words. The timing was so wrong and he wasn’t so sure that Saki would like it. “Those papers were released today and if it’s okay with you… you are now a Kim...b-but of course you can still use Hayashi… I’m not actually forcing you to do it so… I’m sorry if I didn’t ask you about it…” he was seriously mumbling. “I thought since you’re Mimi’s bestfriend and you practically lived together you… you have no family so why not join us… right?” Sakura was left speechless. Jaejoong looked at her and waited for her reaction. He prepared himself for a major rejection. She just stared at the paper and then looked at him.

“Kim Sakura…” she whispered.

“Yeah…” he laughed nervously. “Kim Sakura.”

“Kim Sakura.” She finally smiled and tears started to roll from her cheeks. “I’m Kim Sakura now… “

“Yup.” He sighed in relief. “You are now our sister… officially and legally.”

A family to call her own, that was all she dreamt of and Jaejoong just gave it to her and she was ecstatic.

“Oppa!” she stood and hugged him tightly. “Thank you.” she said in between sobs. Jae hugged her back. He was glad that she accepted them as her family. Having two sisters was a blast.

But that happy scene was not enough to ease their burden…

 

“She’s not answering.” Junsu irritably threw his phone on his bed.

“Try once more.“  Yunho commanded.

“Wait.” He then realized that Yunho was once again taking over. “Why do I have to do this?”

“Because she’s your girl, how can your bear not talking to her for a long time?” Junsu looked at him sternly.

“We wouldn’t be like this if you only allow Yoochun to explain.”

“And now you’re blaming me?” Yunho became more serious. “Yoochun left without saying a word. You saw how we suffer because of it. I’m not talking about the DBSK activities but our friendship. He turned his back on us.”

“He deserves a second chance.”

“We’re back to square one. Don't try to provoke me.” he warned and headed to the bathroom to cool himself. Waking up with bad news on their face got the best of their moods. Nobody seemed to concentrate. Junsu’s relationship with Saki was also put into test.

“Hyung.” Changmin said as he lay on his bed. His head ached so badly because of interrupted sleep. “Call her.” He said before he closed his eyes and drift into a deep slumber.

 

Junsu knew that Saki was upset because of what he said. But he was mad and he couldn’t think straight that time.  He sat down and gently massaged his forehead. It took him so long before he realized that it was his fault. He stood and got his phone and dialed her number but she didn’t respond so he sent her a text message instead.

Yobo, forgive me? Sorry.

 

But he didn’t get the reply that he needed.

 

 

 

Two days past without Junsu and Saki talking to each other. Saki purposely turned her phone off, avoiding any calls and messages from him. She was still hurt with what he said. But Junsu will do everything to prove that he was sorry. He visited her one day at the Ramen house.

 

“Yobo.” He said as he entered the door. Saki, who was in the counter just stared at him blankly as if she doesn’t know him.

“Welcome. Seat for one?” she said, treating him like a regular customer. Junsu gazed at her but she looked away.

“Yobo.” He said sweetly.

“I’m busy.”

“I’ll wait for you.”

“Go home.”

“No.” He doesn’t have the plan to go home without mending everything. “Look, it was my fault and I’m sorry.”

“Oh.” She hissed sarcastically. “An unforgiving person like me knows nothing about forgiveness.” She was about to turn away when Junsu grabbed her hand.

“Listen to me.” He said in a serious tone. “Let’s talk.”

“Not now.”

“Why.” He protested. “You’ve been rejecting my calls for two days now. I was wrong. I’m sorry.”

“I’m busy.” She said, pulling her hand away. Junsu felt his face turned red as well as his ears so he yelled at her once again.

“Sakura Hayashi, if you will not come with me right now, I swear I will call UEE and ask her for a date.” He warned. His voice was so loud that the manager stared at them in shock.  They were both lucky that the only customer sitting at the far end corner was an old fisherman who knew nothing about the entertainment industry.

Sakura wasn’t taken aback. She smirked at him and said…

“You want me to help you call her?” making Junsu’s jaw dropped. He wasn’t expecting that Saki was that mad. “Let’s have a double date then. Call UEE and I will call Kyu.”

“Oh now you won’t.” Junsu got some doze of his own medicine. ‘Over my dead body.’  He thought.

“Yes I will, if you will not get out of this shop now.”

“Why don't you listen to me first?” he started to beg. He missed his Saki and he badly wanted to talk to her but she was acting cold and he was seriously affected.

“I told you, not now.”

“Why are you doing this to me?” he said. “Are you happy seeing me this way? Are you enjoying tormenting me?”

“Oh…” she hissed. “I’m sorry Junsu… I’m sorry for tormenting you but I don't really enjoy it because I am tormented myself.” She said frankly.

“You want to use the private room?” The manager batted in because customers started to fill in the shop.

“Yes sir, please.” Junsu instantly said.

“No.” she protested.

“Come on. We need to talk.” He then grabbed her arm into the room.

 

“Go home.” Saki yelled at Junsu locked the door.

”I won’t until you let me explain.” Saki was giving him some terrible headache and heartache.

“Please Junsu.” She started to begged. “Not now.”

“It’s now or never.”

“Stop it.” She sat down on the floor and hugged her knees. Junsu sat in front of her.

“I’m sorry. Those words… I didn’t mean them.” He whispered. He promised himself not to go home until she forgive him.

“You hurt me.” She whispered back, making Junsu felt more remorse.

“And I’m sorry.” He kissed her forehead. “I will never say those words again.”

She kept quiet. She felt kind of relieved and glad that Junsu apologized. Her heart started to beat normally again.

“I’m sorry.” He then sat beside her and stared blankly at the ceiling. Saki looked at him. He looked tired and drained. He was thinking about her so much.

“It’s okay now.” She said and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Forgive me?”

Saki nodded and she felt a kissed on her head. They just sat there for a while, making up for the lost times in two days. Junsu missed his mermaid badly, same as Saki, who longed for her dolphin.

 

Junsu thought that everything was going to be okay… until he received a call from Saki that made his heart pound crazily. Her words over the phone sent  serious chills down his spine.

 

“S-Su…” she whispered. She was obviously in pain. “Y-Yoona took M-Mimi and… and Y-YooMi… and she shot me…”

 

******************************************

Hello… I’m actually trying to make a trailer for my  fics… and I’m soooooooooo bad at it… I will post the result soon so please do watch out for it….

Comments!!!

 

Love yah all…..

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are well-loved so keep them coming……

 

aejae22

BU HOOK OR BY CROOK