SAKURA

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

“You could’ve at least tried to stop him!” Yunho’s glass shattering voice ruled the air inside that house.

“How can I stop him? He never told me anything.” But Jae’s voice was more violent.

“You should know about it. You are the oldest!”

And that statement pulled Jae’s last string. He felt like Yunho was blaming him for what was happening to Junsu and he couldn’t just accept it.

“Don't make me forget that you are the leader Yunho.” He pointed at his chest. “I will not think twice of breaking your bones.” His warned with his scariest stare ever.

Yunho smirked and leaned closer to Jae, eye to eye.

“Go on Kim Jaejoong. Let’s break each other’s bones.” He challenged.

 

They were on that position when Changmin returned from Junsu’s room.

“You’re not done yet?” he exclaimed with his boxing eye brows.

“I just want to show our leader who’s the man here.” Jae whispered to Yunho’s face, stressing the word ‘our’.

“Oh great Jaejoong! That is just so great! You are now threatening me.”

“Why Jung Yunho?” he leaned closer, refusing to give up. “Are you threatened?”

“Let’s start?”

“Wait!” they heard their maknae called. He went to the kitchen with getting noticed by the two and came back with something on both hands – two sparkling sharp knives faced the raging Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

“Choose one!” he handed the knives to them and sat on the couch with crossed arms and legs.

“Give me one bloody fight.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ You need to sleep Yoo-chi.” Rei tucked Yoochun’s hair that was covering his eyes behind his ears. His hair grew longer and he didn’t have the time to visit any salon. But it didn’t matter to her. He still look handsome just like the first time she saw him.

“I hate to see those dark circles around your eyes.”

“I don't wan to sleep.” He whispered and hugged her wife tightly as they were lying on their bed.

“Why?” Rei whispered back. That time, she played his nose with her fingers. Her husband smiled because of it. It even made him giggle a little. He loved the moment and he waited for it for a very long time.

“I’m afraid that you’ll no longer beside me when I wake up.” His voice turned hoarse again because tears were trying to come out from his eyes. He was again on the verge of crying.

“I will not go anywhere.” Her words were full of assurance and guarantee.

“Please tell me if your feelings on me change.” He suddenly said out of nowhere. “Or when love is gone.”

“Huh?”

“…So that I can prepare myself. It won’t be easy but I will try my best or better yet….” He swallowed hard. “…just put poison on my food or kill me on my sleep.”

“Yoo-chi?” Rei slightly pulled away from her husband’s hug. “Why are you saying those things?” it seriously sent goosebumps on her skin.

“Because I love you so much.” He whispered as he kissed her forehead and buried his face on her chest afterwards. “I’m so afraid to lose you.”

Rei‘s depression brought so much fear and anguish to Yoochun. He once thought that she will never go back to her old self again but he just kept on going. Though it really scared the hell out of him, he promised himself that no matter what happened, he will be on her side-always.  He never complained about his work and chores for as long as Rei will come back and remain on his side, he will find it all worthy.

“I will never leave you Yoo-chi.” She smiled, giving him the assurance once again. “Not now… not ever.”

 

Yoochun finally understood how Rei felt when he decided to leave her for Ga Hee. It was the most agonizing moment for the both of them but Rei suffered more. It was the part of his life he wished he could erase. Nothing matched the pain of leaving the reason of your heartbeat and well being behind.

 

“You promise that?” he sniffed as tear finally fell from his swollen eyes.

Rei wiped it by her kisses that land on his lips afterwards.

The long dreaming was also over for Rei…

The long hours of waiting and just watching her husband cry and suffer in front of her unable to do something was finally over. She finally escaped the claws of darkness that took over her mind for some time. Her heart was once again revived and filled with pure love, assurance and peace.

 

 

 

‘ding….dong….’

The doorbell kept on ringing, giving an end to Jaejoong’s peaceful sleep. Mr. Lee was also in deep slumber to hear it that’s why Jae had no choice but to answer the one who was in front of his house at 2:00 am.

He smirked when he thought that maybe it was Yunho, who couldn’t sleep because of their fight. Changmin gave the, weapons of mass destruction but none of them move a bit for two reasons: first, Jae their fight normal and petty to reach the point of killing each other and the second and last on will be: He will never ever, not even in his wildest imagination, whatever reasons, deep or shallow, kill Yunho or any of his brothers. He could’ve killed Yoochun and Junsu if he’s that bad. He found it absurd and Changmin obviously enjoyed playing with his Hyungs. He smiled at the thought of it.

But the moment he opened the door, all his thoughts vanished in a snap. He stood frozen, like a tumbler full of iced cold water was poured all over his head.

“Oppa!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!” Yunho yelled sleepily as Changmin was trying to pull him out of his bed.

“Hyung! “ he yelled out of breath. “Don't be a brat!” He was yelling but undaunted. He was taller than their leader and will definitely use it to his advantage.

“You can go there yourself!” he pulled away from the maknae’s grip.

“No!” he pulled him up again. “You will apologize whether you like it or not!”

Yunho’s sleepy eyes widened. He found Changmin’s idea stupid.

“Are you crazy?” he lied down once again and pulled his comforter to his head, leaving Changmin scratching.

“No! I’m hungry and we ran out of groceries. Jaejoong hyung is our only chance of survival!” The determined Changmin exclaimed as he used all his strength to pull Yunho’s thick comforter, revealing his Hamtaro Pajamas.

“Holy Molly!” he scowled with what he saw.

“Yah!” Yunho tried to pull it up once again but he was way too late.

“Hyung!” Changmin laughed as he pointed out the PJ of shy and blushing Yunho. “You are wearing Jae hyung’s clothes! Guilty!”

That’s how Yunho expressed his guilt over something. He wears the clothes of he got a fight into.

“Get out.” He sighed in defeat. He was caught in the act, red handed. “All maknae are evil!” he yelled as the laughing Changmin left his room.

“Jaejoong hyung will be so proud.” He teased back.

 

 

 

 

“Breakfast is ready!” Jaejoong happily yelled, at the same time the three members appeared from his kitchen.

“What’s the yelling all about?” Asked Changmin that made his hyung jumped off a little bit. “Hmmm… smells good.” He said as he leaned closer to the pan.

Yunho and Junsu silently sat on the dinning table, making Jaejoong frowned.

“What the hell are you doing in here?” he scowled.

“Good morning to you too old DBSK.” Yunho hissed and dropped his head on the table.

“What the..?”

“Hyung!” Changmin glared at Yunho. “He wanted to tell you something.” He then faced Jae with his biggest smile.

“Tell me what?” Jae said with a spoon on his hand.

“Hyung!” Changmin tapped his shoulder. “ Jae hyung is waiting.”

“You can say it yourself.” Yunho stubbornly exclaimed.

Changmin scratched his chin while looking at their childish leader. He was thinking of something that would make the leader apologize for them to have that good breakfast.

“Okay.” He said afterwards. “I will just tell Jaejoong hyung that you-“

“Sorry!” Yunho suddenly yelled. “I’m sorry okay! It was my fault!”

“Huh?” Jae was shocked but none the less satisfied.

“So hyung…” Changmin excitedly rubbed his hands against each other. “What’s for breakfast?”

 

“Oppa!” all heads turned including the silent Junsu when they heard some called Jae.

And Junsu’s world began revolving again. Like in a slow motion… a proverbial girl went down from that grand stair case…..

“Good Morning…” a familiar voice greeted them which left the three boys shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(This is not Saki... this is what she was wearing....)

 

 

 

 

The curly long brown hair was gone and turned into a jet black rebonded hair that amazingly complemented her complexion. The pretty face that never wear make up on ordinary days was suddenly painted with black eyeliner and red hot lipstick. The girl that once cursed y dresses now wore short shorts and red gladiator shoes that made her legs prettier and longer. She was not the same girl that Junsu fell in love with. But none the less... she was still pretty.The girl that made him laugh was once again in front of him. But seeing her again after a long time made his heart stormed inside, just like the first time. He stood form his seat and dropped his jaw as their eyes met.

His were pleading.

Hers were accusing.

He saw hope.

She showed bitterness.

He hoped for the best.

She wanted the worst.

He wanted her.

She derided him.

 

“S-saki….” He gasped… trying to stand still. His heart was revolutionizing and his legs felt like jelly.

“Oh high everyone… long time no see.” She smiled, ignoring Junsu and revealing her pearly white teeth.

“Saki… is that really you?” Changmin was obviously amazed, same as Yunho who suddenly became speechless.

“It’s Sakura Oppa, call me Sakura.”

“Are you going to school?” Jae broke the deafening silence afterwards.

“Hmmm… yah.” She kissed his cheeks.

“Want me to drive you there?”

“No need oppa… I will see Mimi first and I will go shopping after school for tonight’s party.”

“Party?” Changmin was the only one who was the only one who got out from the shock of seeing her gain.

“Yes.” She said as she took a bite from an apple on the table. The crisp of the fruit and her red lips made the scene ier. All men swallowed hard except for Jae. “At SM… and I'm invited.”

Yunho was about to ask something when the door bell rang.

“I’ll get it.” Jae volunteered.

 

“Jagi-ah!”  For the second time around, the men who then included Jae were shocked as Sakura hugged the man she called Jagi.

And Junsu’s world was once again shattered.

“Kyu?”

 

 

*************************************************

 hi there... sorry for the short chappy... i'll update tomorrow....

 

Next chappy........ .... hehe... i may change my mind though...

 i'll reply tomorrow~~~~

enjoy!!!

 love yah...

 

 keep on sending your comments... suggestions... and super violent reactions!!!!!!!!

 

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK