moving on....

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

Junsu stared at them in the most miserable way. He was shocked when she kissed Kyu Hyun in front of everyone. The lips that she was once promised that will only belong to him... just to him and watching that scene was just heartbreaking for him. It could’ve been okay if it was only a peck on the cheek or something but it was zealous, passionate like ones that they used to share.

He looked down, his feet felt like candles slowly melting. He couldn’t stand to look at them anymore. Sakura was successful of getting even and he was badly hurt. Not only his heart but his soul was shattered into million of pieces and there was nothing left for him to hang on to.

It was just a kiss… but it was so strong that it almost brought Junsu down to his knees. He held on Changmin’s arm, who was beside him, tightly. It was too much to endure and he wanted to break down that moment.

He looked around only to see stares with so much sadness and sympathy for him. All the people inside that house also had a very hard time processing what they saw.

 

“Dinner is over, want to get me food for you?” Sakura smiled at Kyu Hyun, ignoring all the stares and the glares. The room went silent the moment the guy came and they just ignore it.

“Nah…” Kyu hugged her from behind, earning a sharp gaze at Jaejoong. “I had my dinner already, just want to see you tonight.”

 

“Ahem!” that sweet moment was interrupted intentionally by Leeteuk.

“Hyung.” Kyu waved at him as if he just saw him for the first time that night.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were on recording with KRY?” his stares were questioning but the maknae just hissed.

“It’s over and I want to visit my girlfriend.” He even kissed her forehead that made Junsu even more furious.

“I see.” Leeteuk stepped back in defeat. There was no way he can beat the maknae in that state. He was so bold and confident because Sakura, his ace was beside him.

 

“Jae.” Mr. Lee tapped his shoulder and whispered. “Shall I serve the tea?”

“Y-yes.” Jae nodded. “We all need to calm down.” 

 

“I’m going.” Junsu gathered all his word and let out a hum, too low to hear.

“Where are you going?” Jae tried to stop him.

“Home.” He said and dragged his feet to the door. But the moment he held the knob, Sakura  ran to him and held his hand.

“Why are you leaving?” she asked innocently.

“Why should I stay?” he replied, giving her the saddest stare he could possibly give.

“Let’s talk.” Sakura turned to everyone and smiled before heaving him to the garden.

 

“What are you doing?!” Sakura yelled at him. “I didn’t tell you to leave.”

He chuckled. “Wow, I love hearing those words from you.” he said sarcastically.

“Look.” She gently slapped her forehead in frustration. “I-“

“Enough.” He stopped her beforehand. “You won. I’m crushed. I thought I can handle it. I told myself not to give up on you but I guess everything has its limit and….” His voice broke. “… and my heart reached its limit.”

“S-Su…” she nervously stuttered.

“What you did was beyond getting even... I wish you could’ve just smacked me or hired someone to gang up on me and I won’t give a damn. I can take all wounds and bruises Saki, but seeing you with him…it’s unbearable…” a tear fell from his eyes and Saki was speechless.  “You hurt every inch of me and I can’t take it anymore. You think one year is not enough torture? You are not the only one who is hurting! I also suffered the same thing and I’m still suffering!”

“I…” She couldn’t find her words, suddenly, she felt sorry for what she did.

“It’s painful. Please stop.” And the he saw a rock on the ground; he slowly picked it up and gave it to Saki.

She looked at him, puzzled.

He smiled and pressed her hands.

“Or you can end all this.”

“W-what are you… what are you saying?” she slowly stepped back

“Just hit my head with this stone and everything will be over. You will not see me again and I will stop being the reason of all your sufferings.”

“What?!” Sakura shivered with what he said so she decided to throw the rock back to the ground. There was no way she’ll hit him with that stone.

Junsu looked at the stone as it rolled on the ground. His heart was hurting and he couldn’t think straight anymore. He had enough and no matter how he tried to convince himself, he just couldn’t take it.

“Are you crazy?!” she yelled. “Why do you want me to hit you!”

“Yes I’m crazy!” He yelled back. “And I was never okay since you left me! I can’t move on. I wanted to but I can’t!”

Saki’s tears fell. Guilt and shame suddenly succumbed her. She can no longer bear to see him cry. It was also crushing her heart.

“You won! What now? I hope I made you happy.”

She looked down and cried. She wished she never did those things to him. She could’ve forgiven him when he asked for it. She badly wanted a hug from him that time but she knew that it was impossible. She crushed, pressed down, and squashed his heart and it was all too late for her to heal him.

“I love you Saki.” She heard him whisper. “But do you still love me?”

She gasped silently and felt her heart being torn into pieces. She wanted to shout at him for asking a stupid question. He knew the answer to it. She went to Japan but her heart was left in Korea. She just wanted to teach him a lesson and she went too far.

She didn’t answer. She was crying too hard to even put into words what she feels.

Junsu took a deep breath and wiped his tears.

“Now I know.”

“S-su…”

“At least I can finally move on now.” He said and left, leaving Saki dumbfounded and shattered.

 

 

 

He drove his car as fast as he can to their home. He wanted a nice warm bath and a long sleep. If it’s possible, he didn’t even want to wake up. But much to his dismay, he found Zhang at their living room.

“Xiah.” She stood when she saw him, and cried.

“I didn’t do anything to her. Please believe me.” She begged like a little kid. He knew she was telling the truth and for the first time, he believed her.

“You can go now Zhang, it’s late.” He took off his coat and walked is way to his room, but Zhang’s words stopped him suddenly.

“How much tears do I have to shed to prove my love to you?” she poured her tears. “Saki doesn’t love you anymore. I’m here. I love you. Please… please Xiah… look at me.” She slowly sat on the carpeted floor and cried. “Just for once….” She said hoarsely.

“…look at me.”

Junsu turned to face her and helped her stand. He looked at her wet eyes straightly and wiped her tears which surprised her a lot.

“Go home. It will end soon.” He said and went to room, leaving Zhang puzzled.

 

 

 

 

It was almost midnight but Sakura was still wide awake. Sleep wasn’t friendly to her that time so she stood and went to the porch to watch the fireflies. She rested her back on the couch and closed her eyes; Junsu’s face entered her mind. His tears bugged her and before she knew it, she was also crying. She never felt that guilty before. She once again felt alone. It was far worst when she was still in Japan. Junsu was so near yet so far from her.

“Can’t sleep?” she turned to face his brother in his PJ and banana milk.

She shook her head and gave him a sad smile.

Jaejoong sat beside her and looked at the fireflies.

“I’m so evil Oppa…” her tears suddenly showed. “I hated Zhang because she’s a but I found myself being someone that I hate.” Jae just listened.

“And it’s too late to apologize.” She smiled and looked away. “I love him Oppa… I still love him.” And she covered her face with her palms in defeat. She just cried her heart out while Jae patted her back for support.

“Sakura…” he whispered.

“No Oppa.” She looked at him and smiled with tears on her eyes. “It’s Saki.”

 

 

 

The next morning, Saki got up early and asked Rei to prepare some sweets for Junsu. She decided to make up to him and apologize for what she did. She still loves him and she wanted him back. She was finally ready to accept him and be his girl once again.

She arrived at their house but Junsu was not home. Yunho told her that he went out to get something. She was disappointed but she didn’t t lose hope

 

 

 

 

 

She went to her class and continued with her studies. It was super boring for her that day. She wanted to pull the hands of the clock to make time fly fast. The class cheered when the class was finally over and she happily rode a bus and made her way to the Han River.

The familiar air and sight welcomed her. The spectacular lights on the banpo bridge will soon amaze the people and Saki was looking forward to see Junsu on their ‘special place’. She smiled as she looked at the sweets she made especially for him.

5:00 pm…

No Junsu came.

6:00 pm…

Still, he hasn’t shown up.

7:00 pm…

The colorful light was showed over the bridge but the dolphin was still nowhere in sight. Saki took a deep breath and waited patiently for him.

8:00 pm…

She was about to fall asleep when someone tapped her shoulder. She widened her eyes and stood. She was disappointed that it wasn’t Junsu but at the same time happy to see Goon Yoo again.

“Hey little boy.” She ruffled his hair and they sat on the grass.

“Noona.” She saw sadness in his eyes so she asked him about it.

“What’s wrong Goon Yoo? Are you okay? Are you sick?” she even touched his forehead to check if he has fever but his temperature was just normal.

“What’s bothering you?”

“Junsu Hyung.” He whispered.

She frowned. “What about him?” she suddenly felt nervous with the kid’s expression and she didn’t like it.

“He went here last night and he said that it will be the last time he will go to this place.”

Her jaw dropped and held on the box of sweets tightly.

“What do you mean?”

“He was crying last night and he said his mermaid swim away from him. I told him to follow her since he once told me he’s a dolphin but he said, she’s happy with some shark. I don't understand Noona.” The boy sighed and a tear was attempting to fall from his cheeks. The kid love Junsu so much the he was hurt to find out that he will no longer visit that place.

She forced a smile to make him feel better but how can she tell Goon Yoo that she was also feeling the same. The Junsu really chose to move on… finally and he started it by forgetting their special place. It hit her… badly and she wanted to cry but not in front of the sad Goon Yoo. She had to be strong for him.

“W-what else did he tell you?” she felt a lump in .

“That he will no longer give me lollipops.” That made him sobbed. “Noona… he’s not coming back.”

She also cried but not because of the candies but because Junsu was really serious when he said that he was moving on. She hugged Goon Yoo tightly and kissed his forehead. It was her turn to be close to the boy.

“Don’t worry.” She sobbed. “I will be the one to give you candies from now on.” She assured him. But it wasn’t enough to make the boy to stop from crying. She knew that there was a deeper reason behind his tears and that reason also broke her heart.

 

She went home feeling gloomy that night. Her feet were so heavy that each step to her room felt like she was carrying a 10 kilo bag on each foot. She cursed at the feeling. It was something she never wanted to experience again. She fell asleep hoping to be with Junsu even in her dream.

It was almost 10 am when Mr. Lee woke her up. He told her that Jae wanted to meet up with her at SM Ent building. It was Saturday so she was free. But why would Jae wants her at his work?

“Maybe he’s hooking me up Junsu.” She giggled at her own thought and happily hopped to the bathroom and gave herself a cool bath.

She decided to ditch the heavy make up and made a mental note to visit a salon for some change of hair do. She wore a simple tee and jeans with her favorite flats and tied her hair into a simple yet elegant bun. She was back to the old Saki. She smiled when she saw her reflection and loved what she saw and promised her self to stay that way. It was a big day ahead of her so she really prepared well.

 

 

Super Junior, SHINee, SNSD, DBSK and even Rei were at a rehearsal room. Everyone was wearing simple clothes so Saki assumed that there wasn’t a party going on. She spotted Zhang but she decided not to start a fight. She had enough and she wanted peace back to her life.

Yunho and KangIn welcomed her. She saw Junsu but he didn’t notice her because he was standing at the center and his mind was like floating somewhere.

“What’s happening?” she whispered.

KangIn shrugged his shoulders, unable to find the words to answer her question.

“Junsu told us all to come here.” Yunho answered for him. “I don't know what he’s up to.”

And then Junsu asked for their attention and there was a moment of silence. Each want wanted to to hear what he was about to say.

“I made a decision last night.” He started. “And I will finally end all my miseries and start anew.”

Saki’s heart pounded crazily with every word that came out form his mouth.

“To start over again with a girl.”

She stepped back. She didn’t like what she was feeling. She felt like something was about to happen and she wasn’t prepare for it.

Junsu then walked to where Zhang was. Everyone gasped when he took her hand and brought her to the middle of the room.

Tears wanted to flow form Saki’s eyes once again but she forced herself not to cry. It was painful but she still managed to listen to what he was going to say. But his last word came like a lighting that struck her heart away.

“Zhang.” He caught a glimpse of Saki but he immediately looked away. He looked away because she might change his mind once again. He then got something from his pocket and slowly kneeled in front of the girl that Saki despised.

“Will you marry me?”

 

 

******************************************************

Ahhhh!!!!

Im sure someone will beg for her dear life once gain after you all read this chappy… sorry but I have to include this.

 

@REAder hehe.. saki wa so bad huh? And yes… dear yunho got a girl and you will read about her very soon so please watch out for it.

@sjlovessuju jaemi and yunho will surely look good together…. And don't be afraid of saki… you will pity her in the end….

@dark1988 oh my gosh.. I would love to have you on jae’s story but you are actually the tenth girl who requested for that character! They love jae… and I’m left with nothing… I’m glad you’re looking forward for jae’s story… few more chappies on this and it will start soon.

@butterfly555 unnie… how are you? miss yah… love yah…

 

@Alzina yah.. saki is turning into a parasite but don't worry… I know by this time you read it already… that what goes around comes around….. hope you like it!!!!! And you’re right… I am sooooo busy that I wasn’t able to update but it will be over soon…  and you got the hint between the leader and the SHINee boys huh… hehe… you will read about it soon…. And girl… I really loveeeeeeeeeeee your loooooooooooooong comments…. My daily source of vitamins!!!!!

@Pandaaa a sinister? Hehe… she was hurt and she wanted revenge… that’s why.

@rheukkie hi… I also felt sorry for him… I molested him too much in this fic so I have to make it up to him… hehe…

@vanillataem you’re right… Junsu have you……. and me….. and the rest of the cassies… hehe.. thanks for commenting. I just started reading your fic last night because I was so busy and girl… I saw lots of improvement… way to go…. I will try to comment soon… fighting….

 

@MusicMyLove I hope you got what I posted…  and just asked me if you someone tries to get your man… cayenne peppers will not do them any harm… let’s try jolokia and they’re mouth will surely be on fire…. Haha.. im so bad….

@ChiNGlUVSU who the heck is Jaemi…? haha… soon my dear… soon

 

 

 

Oh I  hope I get to reply to all your comments… I really love them… keep them coming!!!

 

 

Love yah all….

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are accepted, loved and replied… so keep them coming!!!!

I hope I didn’t miss one….

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK