Yoo Jae

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

 

 

 

three chapters posted.....

 

 

 

After a month…

 

DBSK finally had their much anticipated comeback. Cassiopeia around the globe roared when their album was released.  Fans lined up at every music store to grab their own copy of the new album. Orders were pouring in.

Their single was a massive success. It instantly climbed the top spot besting other songs from other artists. It was special for the guys because Yoochun wrote most of their songs.

After more than a year of absence in the industry, DBSK once again rocked the whole nation, leaving everyone breathless and wanting for more.

For Yunho, performing on stage with the guys for their new album brought their friendship to a brand new height. Singing and dancing for the Cassies just felt great and he was looking forward for more.

For Jaejoong, he was back from what he does best-singing on stage, pouring his heart out on every performance. Nothing beats performing with 4 of his most trusted people in the world. Who needs a girlfriend when you have a constellation of fans supporting you?

For Changmin, it was nerve-wracking. He was growing old but in a right way. His singing skills reached unbelievable level. His vocal range that can make aliens from different planets jump off to their feet was just unbeatable. His love for his hyung was beyond compare and he was singing with them once again. He couldn’t ask for more.

For Junsu, it was like eating without digesting, reading without understanding. He was singing without inspiration. He was glad Cassies were always there to stand by, making the sadness and gloominess go away even while they’re on stage. But his life without Saki was never the same.

For Yoochun, it was the other way around; his inspiration was oozing and overflowing. He will have his son soon and YooMi was growing as a pretty little girl. His beautiful and kind wife who always there for him to support and who loves him so much never failed to make him happy and contented.  His life was perfect and like Changmin, he couldn’t ask for more but to stay forever like that.

 

But it was about to change.

 

The wind was roaring like lions on the sky. Rei was in the airport waiting for her flight to Japan. Yoochun was on their rehearsal for their concert and he didn’t know anything about her plan.

After a few moments, the sky went dark and soon enough, heavy drops of rain poured from the sky making everything under it wet.

She wouldn’t accept it if her flight will be cancelled. Not now. That trip was so important for her. Two day was all she needed to get everything done. She left YooMi and a note for Yoochun to Mr. Lee. Her husband will not be happy about it but she was doing it for a bigger purpose.

ALL FLIGHTS WILL BE CANCELLED DUE TO THE STORM.  FLIGHTS WILL BE RESUME AS SSON AS THE STIRM SUBSIDED.

The announcement made her growled. It was wrong timing. She went to the information desk to ask if there was any flights that will make her reach her destination but since the storm was no joke, not a single flight was available.

Her tummy began to ache but she was determined to do her plan. But the weather was really against her. She was left with no choice but to go home.

She waved at a taxi and when she was about to ride, a lady with a huge bag suddenly pushed her out of the way and stole her taxi, she was thrown on the wet floor. Her luggage was also thrown away from her.  She instantly felt her tummy throbbed like crazy. She shrieked in pain. It was the feeling of being stabbed. She felt the warm liquid flowing to her legs and making her feel horrified. Her face instantly turned pale. Her vision began to blurry. Yoo Jae was on danger and she was scared to death.

“H-help…” she tried to yell but no voice came out from .

But people started to notice her and came to help her even before she lost her consciousness.

 

 

 

 

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Yoochun staring at her seriously. She saw anger instead of sympathy in his eyes.

“Y-Yoo-chi?” she remembered everything. But who brought her to that place remained a big question for her.

“You didn’t listen to me.” His voice was accusing. His deep breaths were scary.

The other four just sat on the couch near her bed. Nobody uttered a single word.

She was on the hospital. She noticed the dextrose on her hand. 

But something was missing. Her tummy…. It got smaller.

“Yoo-chi…” she rubbed her tummy with trembling hands.

Yoochun just looked away but Rei saw a tear left his eyes.

Her heart beats faster. Something was wrong.

“Where’s Yoo Jae?” she asked, holding back the tears.

Her baby was once again born prematurely and it was her fault.

“I’m asking you… where’s our baby?” she repeated.

But Yoochun’s answer made her world fall apart.

 

“He’s gone.”

 

 

 

Her face turned white with what he said and tears began to flow continuously. She lost her son… and her mind was refusing to process the news.

“You know you are having a delicate pregnancy.” Yoochun tightened his fist. He was angry and he never felt that strong sensation before.

“But you still went to the airport despite of the storm.” He was obviously controlling his temper making Rei more afraid.

“And now… Yoo Jae was gone….” He whispered and cried silently.

Yoo Jae, his baby was gone and it was so hard for him to accept.

 

“No…” Rei shook her head crazily. “I still have him. He’s not gone. Tell me you’re joking.” She grabbed his hand but Yoochun forcedly pulled away, making her shocked.

“He’s gone and it’s all because of you!” he then scowled and pointed at her.

“Yoo-chi…?”

“Don't call me that ! Yoo Jae is gone because of your stupidity!”

It was the time where Jae and the others stood and tried to stop Yoochun before her could do something that he will surely regret.

“I’m sorry.” She looked down and sobbed.

“Your sorry won’t bring him back. You took the risk on seeing Saki and that risk is my son!”

“I-I don't want this to happen…” she said guiltily.

“You could’ve prevented it if you just listened to us!”

“Hyung…” Changmin pulled him away from his wife.

“Yoo Jae is gone.” His knees weakened. “M-my son…” he said before he ran away from that room.

 

Rei was left brokenhearted. Her son died because of her and she will never forgive her self.

 

 

Yoochun went straight home after that incident. He cannot stand to look at his wife after what happened. He was so angry that he badly wanted to kill someone that very moment.

He went to the nursery that he prepared with all his love and anticipation. The blue curtains that hung on the window, the new feeding bottles on the table, the neatly folded baby clothes, the cute little toys, the classy wooden crib with cottony soft foam to make the baby comfortable were all set and ready for the baby to arrive. Yoochun touched each and every one of them and silently cried.

The pain of losing someone he love was truly painful and unbearable. He badly wanted to see him born. It was the chance that was never given to him when YooMi was born. And it was taken away from him once again and what made it worst was the fact that Rei, his wife was all to blame.

He gently touched the mobile with Mickey Mouse dolls hanging on the crib. YooMi used to own that toy. It was special for their family. He pulled a string from the middle and it began to play a relaxing sound as dolls rotated. But the sound just made Yoochun cried even more.

E closed his eyes tightly and harshly pulled the mobile from the crib and threw it on the floor. He then looked at the feeding bottles and bowled them with all his strength, making then shattered into pieces.

He let all his anger and misery out on that nursery. He pulled the curtain off the windows and yelled like a mad man with tears on his eyes. His heart was beating heavily. He felt a part of him also died. It was simply agonizing. He felt like a part of him was taken away.

And then his eyes caught the toy that the couple chose themselves. It was suppose to be their first gift for their little boy.  It was a small toy bear that matched YooMi’s little bear. They instantly fell in love with it when they saw it on a mall. He reached for it at the cabinet and kneeled on the new carpeted floor.

“Y-your owner left you…. and he didn’t even touch you…” he sniffed and hugged it tightly like it was Yoo Jae and once again cried.

“He’s gone!” his yell echoed through the walls of their house but he didn’t care. He will do what he wanted and screaming his lungs out wasn’t even enough to make the pain subside.

The room that was once pretty and cute suddenly became messy and unpleasant.

The new things turned broken.

The toys that were once adored were scattered on the floor.

But one truth remained…

Baby Yoo Jae was gone…. And that can’t be change.

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

guys.... comments.... they're my vitamins..... please.....